Forum Settings
Forums
New
Jun 8, 2009 10:36 AM
Nov 2008
I actually thought this story was a pretty interesting one until the last chapter. Then it suddenly became the most HOMOPHOBIC story I've ever read! Honestly, even though I'm straight I got pretty damn upset... It's like the manwhaga (or whatever you call them) wants to tell us that you can change your sexuality whenever it suits you.. I really don't believe that a gay guy and a lesbian would ever get together, please correct me if I'm wrong...
Jun 9, 2009 5:46 PM

Apr 2009
lol well.. yeah, that was kind of awkward and I understand where you've come from. But the thing is, both of them were pretty much born believing they were gay. It's just... that they recently realized that 'hey, I might be attracted to the opposite sex too' - making them bisexual. Usually, I'm used to seeing a straight person realizing they may also be attracted to the same sex, but never really..seen a story like this where it's the opposite. So it is awkward, that the lesbian and the gay end up being together like they really never were gay to begin with.
Jun 11, 2009 2:15 PM
Nov 2008
you do have a point, it's quite often you read about the opposite (or there are many stories with that theme, I don't know if you read them or not :P) and you never hear anyone complain about that.. but how likely is it that both the gay and the lesbian all of a sudden realizes that they aren't homosexual after all.. I mean, that's just lame, even if they are bisexual ^^
Jun 16, 2009 2:21 PM

Apr 2009
haha, I know. They're definitely attracted to the same sex, so I guess that just makes them bisexual ;) It isn't very likely that they'd both just realize.. 'hey, I might be attracted to the opposite sex!' So the story does have its flaws. It's kind of hard to accept it ended that way too... because until then, I didn't see them as anything more than really loving friends. Apparently, it also adds to the concept that friends can't be that close unless they have romantic feelings for one another... which is something I dont like btw.
Jul 20, 2009 11:53 PM

Dec 2008
Hmm...
I thought that Jung Suk Ha really is lesbian and not bi, but falled for Bong Bin for who he is and that only happened because of their closeness and friendship. I don't think she would stay with any other boy at all!

And that only made the manhwa cutier, because it sends the message of "love people for who they are, regardless of their looks or sex!" or something like that. \o/

I don't know, maybe I'm wrong? .--.
Jul 24, 2009 1:44 PM

Jun 2007
So this is what's gonna happen... I'd rather drop it now actually... I was afraid of that development, so this is not actually a surprise for me, I must say I would be surprised if the author really was smart enough not to drop her manhwa into a trivial heterosexual end.
see you, space cowperson . . .
Aug 12, 2009 12:34 AM
Jul 2018
not surprisingly, I actually guessed that they will end up together in the end... I actually thought it was pretty obvious.

anyway, I already watched a film like that, a lesbian and a guy fell in love with each other. The gay thought the lesbian was a guy, though. But anyway, it's not really that shocking. At least for me.
Oct 18, 2009 11:05 AM

Aug 2008
Well... For an outside input.... There's actually trannies (trasvesty people) that for example, one was a guy and now is a girl and a girl that's a guy now that actually fell in love with each other,.... In fact is more common than you think.... It actually happens... So that's what happen eh? Sounds like a nice read :D :P... YO pineappleshake, label the post with spoilers!!

Signs,
Green
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 13, 2010 9:26 PM

Jan 2008
You know... the thing that annoys me is the title vs reading it.
It's like the "utopia of homosexuality" is to have none at all?
or that it can't exist? @_@'
i think that's what annoyed me the most out of everything...
-_- too mad to even give it a good rating...
Dec 29, 2010 1:27 PM

Jun 2007
darkeststorm said:

HELL YEAH D:<
see you, space cowperson . . .
Jul 29, 2011 3:03 PM

Apr 2009
darkeststorm said:
It's like the "utopia of homosexuality" is to have none at all?
or that it can't exist? @_@'
i think that's what annoyed me the most out of everything...
-_- too mad to even give it a good rating...

actually..it's the name of the chatroom they met in. It was called "utopia of homosexuality". But I understand what you mean, the title is misleading.
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.