Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 6, 2009 9:50 AM

Sep 2008
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
"If you don't like me then stop abusing me anymore"

Wow, just those words.. Kinda made me look down on Kanzaki a bit more. What an inconsiderate b... I know Haruto's a bit slow and all but he already went through with getting dumped twice, and embarassing as it may seem still goes after Kanzaki. And to top it all off as if the situation wasn't getting any better, Yuzuki mentions that she's thinking she might go back to tokyo the following year..
"It's because you exist.. That I'm here right now.."
Jun 6, 2009 12:08 PM

Nov 2007
before i was annoyed with her, but after hearing how she put it, i actually sympathize with her and see him as being wrong.

she mentioned those two instances but what about the fact that she has to deal with that they live together as well and spend so much time together.

how is she inconsiderate, he is abusing her. he is chasing after the girl he likes half-assed and spending the rest of the time helping eba. if a girl confessed to me and then started to miss our dates etc to go with another guy, i would get frustrated and lose interest very quickly.
Jun 6, 2009 12:56 PM

Sep 2008
No matter what she says, I'm still an Eba fan. I wonder what's going to happen with Eba's sudden discussion though, it's killing me.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 6, 2009 2:13 PM

Sep 2008
imo Kanzaki was completely right and had every right to slap that idiotic guy around a bit. Anyway I dislike Eba so much I would rather want him to end up alone than with her :p
Jun 6, 2009 3:11 PM

Jun 2008
I second Mephz and crazy's comment. Haruto imo is just a slow dumbass. He has never really thought about Kanzaki's feelings, and pay to much attention to Yuzuki. Knowing how manga like these ends up. I'm predicting that he'll end up with Eba. How disappointing.
Jun 6, 2009 3:14 PM

Jul 2008
HawthorneKitty said:
No matter what she says, I'm still an Eba fan. I wonder what's going to happen with Eba's sudden discussion though, it's killing me.

Just what I wanted to say.
And its just dumb of Kanzaki to mistrust him and say that he's "abusing" him. XD
Jun 6, 2009 6:47 PM

Nov 2007
Warfaze said:
HawthorneKitty said:

And its just dumb of Kanzaki to mistrust him and say that he's "abusing" him. XD

haha i want you to say that if a girl you are dating or trying to date starts spending time with a certain other guy all the time.
Jun 6, 2009 8:10 PM

Jan 2009
well Kanzaki really didn't try to improve their relationship and draw Haruto's attention more towards her then Eba
at least Eba confessed that she liked him (pretty sure she did but could be wrong) and tried to do things to get Haruto's attention because she actually wanted to try and improve their relationship a little each time... Kanzaki on the other hand left him in the dark for a good while and didn't try to make any significant advances (again pretty sure but could be wrong)
so when Haruto was making the decision to go to Tokyo with Eba, he had to decide on going shopping with a girl who he was unsure of her feeling towards him or a friend that was in some kind of pain/trouble that needed someone for support at the time
obvious to which one he would make right?

Just my opinion though........
tye-kunJun 8, 2009 8:06 AM
Jun 6, 2009 9:42 PM

Nov 2007
cyimtyler2 said:
well Kanzaki really didn't try to improve their relationship and draw Haruto's attention more towards her then Eba
at least Eba confessed that she liked him (pretty sure she did but could be wrong) and tried to do things to get Haruto's attention because she actually wanted to try and improve their relationship a little each time... Kanzaki on the other hand left him in the dark for a good while and didn't try to make any significant advances (again pretty sure but could be wrong)
so when Haruto was making the decision to go to Tokyo with Eba, he had to decide on going shopping with a girl who he was unsure of her feeling towards him or a friend that was in some kind of pain/trouble that needed someone for support at the time
obvious to which one he would make right?

yeah except for the fact that he lied about it. if it was so simple and no emotion involved then he wouldn't have a need to lie.
Jun 6, 2009 9:52 PM

Jul 2008
I think she's right, too. He's simply not as into her as he thought he was. These things happen. :|

BEGINNER
Jun 6, 2009 10:46 PM

Jan 2009
crazy_eights said:

yeah except for the fact that he lied about it. if it was so simple and no emotion involved then he wouldn't have a need to lie.

to be honest if you just said "yeah except for the fact that he lied about it" I would have completely given up

but with "if it was so simple and no emotion involved then he wouldn't have a need to lie." I would have to disagree because Haruto couldn't just come out in the open and say yeah sorry I couldn't go out with you cause I was out with another girl, who just so happens to live in the same house as me and spends a considerable amount of time, trying to fix her problems but Im still pretty interested in you. That just like saying "F you" to your father/male role model and still expect him to pay for your gas for your car. It just doesn't really work does it. In a way his decision was simple but I wouldn't say that it had no emotion to it cause at the time he felt he need to help a friend in need.
Now i will say that Haruto is at fault for the way he went about it but it is still partially Kanzaki's fault that they are not on better terms or together as a couple but again its just my opinion
tye-kunJun 8, 2009 8:07 AM
Jun 7, 2009 4:37 PM

Feb 2009
eh in some ways i do see kanzaki's point, but then again haruto just wants to look out for eba and kanzaki seems to not understand. I kinda feel sorry for haruto with the twist developing, seems he cannot win for nothing.
Jun 7, 2009 5:04 PM

Nov 2008
Great chapter.

I can now sympathize with Kanzaki, and yes it is Haruto's fault, but I still don't think any less of him. Why? Because he didn't do it maliciously. He simply cares about Eba (even if not romantically right now) and doesn't want to make her feel bad. The only thing he's really at fault for is not being aware, not for being a jerk or anything.

But I was really glad to see how well he was getting along with Eba, even considering stuff like how he really feels about her, but I was not expecting that announcement from Eba. We shall see what happens.

I really just hope it doesn't end soon. I'd like a 100 more chapters haha, but we shall see how that goes.
Jun 7, 2009 7:10 PM

Jul 2008
crazy_eights said:
Warfaze said:
HawthorneKitty said:

haha i want you to say that if a girl you are dating or trying to date starts spending time with a certain other guy all the time.

Regardless of the situation, I'd trust her. And relationships are all about trust. (But that's just me who has nothing to do with Kimi No Iru Machi whatsoever) XD
A little bit of jealousy is understandable. But "abuse" LMAO....Just cause she can't come to conscious about her uncertain messed-up feelings. It goes to show that Kanzaki never really has been "abused". Now one could say that "abuse" depends on your perspective. Cause measuring relative misery is stupid...(For now I'll stop. Tell me if you want to go into this)
It was very narrow of Kanzaki to doubt Haruto and Eba's relationship. Sure, it could turn into something in the future...but when Haruto proposed to her...there was nothing. So if Kanzaki had agreed to go out with him. Eba wouldn't get in the way. (This much can be said by the precise portrait of Eba that Kouiji Seo portrayed. Disagreeing will only prove your inability to read into a character) Which would mean - Kanzaki+Haruto = a normal couple. (Whilst Eba would suffocate her feelings)
Now Kanzaki wasn't supposed to know that right? But she didn't know otherwise either...What was her drive for the decision? - plain pessimism. (W/e I wrote too much anyways)
I considered an argument over the morals of a dramatic slice of life manga...well....wouldn't take place. For there is no scientific way to differ whats 'truly' right from the 'truly' wrong. Heck, what do I know. Which is why I'll add what I forgot - Just my opinion. :P
Dec 28, 2009 10:34 AM

Jun 2009
I see.. Haruto cares alot, but didn't really see the persons inner feelings, probably 2 people living in 1 roof can have that development.

LOVE the don't swing the knife part 0.-

another sudden decision..
Live well - Laugh often - and Love much

Apr 25, 2011 6:10 PM
Mar 2009
Oh, guess Nanami made sense there. He's just playing with the both of them.

And here comes the cliched "moving back to wherever she came from cliffhanger."
Aug 1, 2013 5:26 PM

Jan 2013
Kanzaki frankly can't use the excuse that he likes Yuzuki just because he went out of his way to help her. Wasn't she the one who ran out on him and then without clarifying anything like Haruto at least tried to do (albeit terribly), says they can't date. Now she feels he's toying with her. This wouldn't happen if what I said last chapter happened but then again how else could we have the drama ;)

I see why they call this "A town where you rage"
-Nothing can stay unchanged. Even so, can you still keep on loving this place?

-Be still my soul; when change and tears are past, all safe and blessed we shall meet at last.
Oct 13, 2015 10:09 AM

Mar 2013
Nanami was actually right. But seeing Suzuka (Nanami) that way feels kind off for some reason... it's like roles are reversed with Honoka (Yuzuki) lol

Nice chapter.
Mar 14, 2016 5:50 AM

Aug 2014
phantom19 said:
Kanzaki frankly can't use the excuse that he likes Yuzuki just because he went out of his way to help her. Wasn't she the one who ran out on him and then without clarifying anything like Haruto at least tried to do (albeit terribly), says they can't date. Now she feels he's toying with her. This wouldn't happen if what I said last chapter happened but then again how else could we have the drama ;)

I see why they call this "A town where you rage"

This is why I don't like Kanzaki. I knew I would end up hating her.

More topics from this board

» Is there a better english translation of this manga?

Reshiram_IX - Apr 17

2 by Cristobal2325 »»
Apr 17, 5:49 PM

Poll: » Kimi no Iru Machi Chapter 132 Discussion

belarion - Apr 21, 2011

22 by Mohan_Raj3 »»
Mar 19, 11:12 AM

Poll: » Kimi no Iru Machi Chapter 140 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

TechDragon - Jun 21, 2011

113 by uruna117 »»
Jan 20, 9:09 PM

Poll: » Kimi no Iru Machi Chapter 261 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

niaxato - Feb 7, 2014

298 by Miskatonic81 »»
Dec 29, 2023 10:18 PM

Poll: » Kimi no Iru Machi Chapter 259 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

outkastfox - Jan 26, 2014

1089 by DarkHumor04 »»
May 28, 2023 4:09 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.