MyAnimeList.net

Anime Information
Forums

Recent Posts | My Watched Topics | My Ignored Topics | Search

Hatsukoi Limited Episode 9 Discussion
MyAnimeList.net Forum »» Anime Discussion »» Series Discussion »» Hatsukoi Limited »» Hatsukoi Limited Episode 9 Discussion

Pages (5) -2 -1 [0] 1 2 » ... Last »
View Poll Results: Hatsukoi Limited Episode 9 Discussion
5 out of 5: Loved it!

98 79.03%
4 out of 5: Liked it

17 13.71%
3 out of 5: It was OK

6 4.84%
2 out of 5: Disliked it

2 1.61%
1 out of 5: Hated it

1 0.81%
Voters: 124

06-08-09, 8:27 AM

Cause I like chikura this episode brought a tear to my eye T.T

06-08-09, 9:37 AM

Last week, I wasn't looking forward to this episode, but they really did a good job. I'm glad I watched it =).

06-08-09, 9:50 AM

Roxkis said:
Man WTF! Whats the point of even showing Sogabe in this episode!?" Here's a guy, lets hope he gets the girl." HELL FUCK NAW!!! He can't get the girl cause she's now in love with some super fucking stud now. WHats the point of even showing these guys if everyone they like get token away by some fucking prince charming on a motherfucking gallant steed. This anime seems to love shitting on the underdogs. One more episode of this abuse the underdog bullshit and I'm dropping this shit.

If you have watched 9 eps of this show and you still don't get it then you are failed to understand this show. Like some people have said it is not a type of drama or harem series that you expected it to be.

"A Legend is just a tale of a beautiful lie."

06-08-09, 11:20 AM

Siva said:
Roxkis said:
Man WTF! Whats the point of even showing Sogabe in this episode!?" Here's a guy, lets hope he gets the girl." HELL FUCK NAW!!! He can't get the girl cause she's now in love with some super fucking stud now. WHats the point of even showing these guys if everyone they like get token away by some fucking prince charming on a motherfucking gallant steed. This anime seems to love shitting on the underdogs. One more episode of this abuse the underdog bullshit and I'm dropping this shit.

If you have watched 9 eps of this show and you still don't get it then you are failed to understand this show. Like some people have said it is not a type of drama or harem series that you expected it to be.

Indeed you seem to be right. Maybe this anime hits a little to close to the heart...
I seems to be able to relate to the guys that get hurt. The anime overall is nice but the last 2 episodes have just kinda sucked from the male perspective IMO.

PS. Alcohol+Anime+fourm about said anime= drunken rant

06-08-09, 11:50 AM

ShanaFlame said:
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
I have to say the episode it was pretty good, especially with all of the great instrumental pieces. In any case, Chikura’s story is a lot interesting than i thought it would be.

I AGREE

06-08-09, 12:24 PM

Definitely the best episode up untill now and I don't think it will get better than this. Too bad for those who expected a harem moe show: that's what I thought at first, but I'm glad it didn't. Will Renjou ever come back is more the question this episode... ;_; Sogabe was doing well this episode as well.

06-08-09, 1:19 PM

mel said:
QUALITY.

Man, J.C.STAFF didn't skimp out on anything in this episode (same for the others eps) but this one felt more like an animated movie,
Yeah, I had some 5 cm flashbacks during this episode and ef - tale of memories flashbacks. Awesome animation. The pacing was kind of slow but it fit the episode itself perfectly. Great ED as well.

I felt like I was watching another show. I don't know if that's good or bad.

06-08-09, 1:46 PM

kuroshiroi said:
Yeah, I had some 5 cm flashbacks during this episode

Same here, and I love that movie so that was excellent.

kuroshiroi said:

Again, I had the same feeling.

I think it's a bad thing; it makes me wish the rest of the show was more like this episode.

06-08-09, 2:06 PM

Pretty good episode. Though, nothing much really happened in this episode but it gave good development to Chikura. Besides, special ED was great. :)

06-08-09, 2:36 PM

kuroshiroi said:
I had some 5 cm flashbacks during this episode

Yeah I guess so.
This was a pretty nice ep, nothing more to say about it...

- Lith.

06-08-09, 2:56 PM

Kurisu said:
kuroshiroi said:

Again, I had the same feeling.

I think it's a bad thing; it makes me wish the rest of the show was more like this episode.
Well, I quite like the entire show, it's just that this episode was completely different. So I guess... it's bad too :)

It was quite the perfect compliement to over-pantsu-laden episode 8.

06-08-09, 4:17 PM

Chikura!!! <3

mel said:
QUALITY.

Almost anywhere you pause in this episode could be used as a desktop wallpaper.

I completely agree. And that's what I'm doing now, screen-capturing, hehe.

06-08-09, 4:22 PM

Horochan said:
as far as now, this was the best episode of hatsukoi :3

omg I agree I loved it soo much!!! And Ishida, Akira was in it<3333! I really liked Chikura's story! It was so touching :)

mel said:
QUALITY.

Man, J.C.STAFF didn't skimp out on anything in this episode (same for the others eps) but this one felt more like an animated movie, perhaps it was because the theme was art itself :P

Almost anywhere you pause in this episode could be used as a desktop wallpaper.

Story itself, I loved it. Sure it was as over the top as the animation, like going around the world painting children, but it still managed to hook me and give you that, 'I like you thats why we have to part ways' scenario, which is also cliche but come on, the dude is Zack Efron with a loli.

I agree with pretty much everything you said lol. I kept thinking I want to make that part my wallpaper too! XD

06-08-09, 5:08 PM

lovely episode =D touching and all .. great story

06-08-09, 6:32 PM

Roxkis said:
Siva said:
Roxkis said:

Indeed you seem to be right. Maybe this anime hits a little to close to the heart...
I seems to be able to relate to the guys that get hurt.
The anime overall is nice but the last 2 episodes have just kinda sucked from the male perspective IMO.

PS. Alcohol+Anime+fourm about said anime= drunken rant

I agree, I feel the same way when watching this but then again I'm happy this isn't your traditional boy gets girl type story. It would such if everyone was all happy and won in the end. That type of stuff very rarely happens in real life so it gets annoying when every anime shows it happening lol. Thats basically what makes this show so good. Theres also the face that most of us can relate to each of the boys easily (The intimidating one, the class clown, the smart one, the one that gets along with everyone, the one that gets along with girls but can never make it past "friend"...etc).

06-08-09, 6:41 PM

DeathfireD: Did you make a relationship chart for Hatsukoi?

06-08-09, 6:42 PM

Another heart broken, yay.

So hard to feel happy about the little bit of joy the characters get at the end looking at that horrific time.

The drama is almost unbearable, I need to see some love.

06-08-09, 6:52 PM

At first I really wasn't expecting much, but the episode wasn't all that bad. Next week is Kei though, so I'm looking forward to that :3

06-08-09, 7:32 PM

I loved the piano music during this episode. And the artwork was interesting this episode as well.

06-08-09, 7:37 PM

This episode made me teary eyed. It was the best episode so far.

Pages (5) -2 -1 [0] 1 2 » ... Last »
Help     FAQ     About     Contact     Terms     Privacy     AdChoices