Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 4, 2009 1:00 AM

May 2009
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
I was definitely not feeling this episode
I don't like Chika and her bad tan
The grandma's voice was annoying as hell
Ecchi was everywhere in this episode
Mayu was there -.-
And the little scene at the end was nice except for the lame beam of light on them

Jun 12, 2009 4:58 AM

May 2008
Mandatory swimsuit episode. Next eechi episode should involve an onsen, or did we do that already?
Jun 26, 2010 12:59 PM

Mar 2009
Swimsuit battle... Yeah!
Sep 9, 2010 6:52 PM
Jan 2009
Good thing Kaoru doesn't have a wondering eye. Her off colored tan throw me off.
May 18, 2011 2:48 AM
Sep 2010
Different opening. Up until now Kaoru and Aoi's hands never actually touched.
Jul 15, 2011 2:58 PM
Nov 2009
himtay2 said:
Different opening. Up until now Kaoru and Aoi's hands never actually touched.

It isn't a different song, its the same song but the second verse,
funny episode though
Sep 2, 2013 1:53 AM

Mar 2013
In the real world he'd have chosen Taeko. I would have.
Jun 2, 2014 2:09 PM

May 2012
What a great beach episode with such a lovely kiss scene! This show has gotten a bit better already! Let's see what's next!
Jun 26, 2014 6:36 AM

Dec 2013
pretty chilly episode watching
Jan 7, 2020 4:11 PM
Jul 2009
Everyone looks great in their swimsuits. Chika is a cute kid and I love how much Taeko was in this episode.
I'm not a neko girl, I'm nyan-binary, hence the name
Yes I am an SJW.
No i will not scream at you for being a straight, white, cis, male.
I have important things to scream about and a finite amount of time in the day.
Feel free to talk to me, I only bite if you ask nicely :D
Feb 3, 2020 10:33 AM

Nov 2016
Beach episodes are amusing, but the romantic situation under the premise of wanting to show off your swimsuit is cringy af and not my cup of tea. Last episode was handled way better in comparison.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Apr 20, 2023 5:42 PM
Feb 2017
Veo que al prota se le junto el ganado
Feb 28, 8:19 PM

Jun 2008
Noooo don't make Taeko fall for the MC and turn this show into an harem T_T

Mar 28, 11:08 PM
Mar 2024
This follow-up episode fit well with the previous episode! The whole posse (Kaoru-Aoi household) of women, with more sparks flying seeing them in sexy, beautiful summer wear, helped push Aoi to Kaoru. I had not noticed that Kaoru only allows Aoi to see him shirtless, with the marks of disgrace and suffering from his time in the Hanabishi clan, but not allowing anyone else to see including Miyabi, who has knowledge of Kaoru's break from his ex-clan, or even Mayu, who does not seem to know, but seems to be in a similar social circle as him. He has only shown this aspect of himself to Aoi, which makes their love both precious and fragile. ちかちゃん, Chika-chan, did not physically contribute to Kaoru's suffering, as Tina or Mayu made themselves comfortable doing; but she did help push the women, literally her cousin Taeko and indirectly Aoi, into Kaoru, playing the part of cupid. So now the a more serious phase of the love story seems to begin. 10/10 Aoi showing off her swimsuit was good for her confidence and even though she and Kaoru did not have a lot of time alone, the time they had was of better quality than Tina and Mayu's. It was also ok that the other women are still competing for what they want; although we want Kaoru and Aoi to be able to be together, forever, there is still the possibility that their love will be cut short when reality strikes home. Miyabi seems to be becoming very nice in helping Aoi and Kaoru spend more alone time. Should we be suspicious to what is next to come?

More topics from this board

Poll: » Ai yori Aoshi Episode 19 Discussion

sailorlitakino - Jun 4, 2009

7 by KimonosanRacing »»
Mar 31, 3:09 PM

Poll: » Ai yori Aoshi Episode 18 Discussion

16 by KimonosanRacing »»
Mar 30, 4:44 PM

Poll: » Ai yori Aoshi Episode 17 Discussion

9 by KimonosanRacing »»
Mar 29, 3:59 PM

Poll: » Ai yori Aoshi Episode 15 Discussion

sailorlitakino - Jun 3, 2009

12 by KimonosanRacing »»
Mar 27, 3:58 PM

Poll: » Ai yori Aoshi Episode 14 Discussion

sailorlitakino - Jun 3, 2009

9 by KimonosanRacing »»
Mar 26, 8:16 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.