MyAnimeList.net

Forums

Recent Posts | My Watched Topics | My Ignored Topics | Search

Fantasy Light Novel 'Seiken Tsukai no World Break' Gets Anime Adaptation
MyAnimeList.net Forum »» News Discussion »» Fantasy Light Novel 'Seiken Tsukai no World Break' Gets Anime Adaptation

This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.

Pages (5) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
02-10-14, 10:45 PM
News Team
The wraparound jacket band for the upcoming 6th volume of fantasy light novel Seiken Tsukai no World Break will reveal that a TV anime adaptation has been green-lit.

Synopsis
Written by Akamitsu Awamura, the series takes place in a private high school involving the concept of "saviors." They are known as people who possess awakened memories of their past lives. The story tells of a young boy named Moroha Haimura who comes to this private school. At the school, there are two types of people: Saviors, who fight enemies with weapons and techniques gleaned from the Puraana powers from their own bodies, and Kuroma, who wipe out enemies with magic to manipulate the Maana powers that surpass physics. Moroha Haimura is the first person with past lives of both Shirogane and Kuroma. (Source: ANN, edited)

Source: ANN, 0takomu, Scan via Akiba Blog

News submitted by Stark700

Seiken Tsukai no World Break on MAL
Modified by Naruleach, 04-27-14, 11:09 AM
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!

02-10-14, 10:52 PM

First time I heard about the LN before. The premise sounds a bit cliched but I'll give it a try!

02-10-14, 10:53 PM

I will keep an eye on this.
"whats so special about bonzai trees?"
"They are the lolis of the tree world."

Inganock of the Brightest Flame

02-10-14, 10:55 PM
Manga Moderator
Admittedly I though it was a different series for a second. Premise looks interesting, I'll be looking forward to it.

02-10-14, 11:21 PM

alexpte said:
Admittedly I though it was a different series for a second. Premise looks interesting, I'll be looking forward to it.

That one already had an anime announced I thought. Anyways, seems like this could be good. The past memories and distinction between magic/weapons could be interesting .

02-10-14, 11:30 PM

So the MC can fight with both weapons and magic...meaning he's OP. Still the idea of past lives can make things complicated, sounds interesting.
"May those who accept their fate be granted happiness."

"May those who defy their fate be granted glory."

02-10-14, 11:45 PM

It has romance so I'm in.

02-10-14, 11:50 PM

Hahalollawl said:
alexpte said:

That one already had an anime announced I thought. Anyways, seems like this could be good. The past memories and distinction between magic/weapons could be interesting .

I thought the same thing, and was wondering why something that had already been announced was being announed again.

Anyway, series on my long list getting adapted = will watch.
Best selling Light Novel volumes of 2014/all time*.
*that there is data for

There is no such thing as shit taste. Only idiots who think everyone should have the same taste as they do.

02-11-14, 12:14 AM

Seems interesting enough. Anything with romance means I'll watch it.
"A cruel world is not without it's beauty, and many times a select few find it by mistake. Only then do those select few see the world for what it is... A disastrous masterpiece." ~ 7thVoid

"Hates a river that only flows down." ~ 7thVoid

02-11-14, 12:25 AM

I dunno. It looks like a usual harem fantasy series. Doesn't look like anything sets it apart.
I'll give it a pass.
Check out the News Club for daily rankings, discussion on future CD and BD releases, manga and novels. New members are welcome!

02-11-14, 12:36 AM

I'll give it a shot. Sounds interesting enough for me.

02-11-14, 12:38 AM

ooh, interesting :)

02-11-14, 12:57 AM

I'm going to jump down the gun and say that despite the seemingly interesting premise, if the series chooses to go down the road of insipid harem, run-of-the-mill romcom, or some other crass hijinks with little to no effect to overall storytelling process; e.g. Doesn't try to differentiate itself from hundred of mediocre LNs out there execution-wise, then it's actually not really worth looking forward to

02-11-14, 1:01 AM

Amiluhur said:
I'm going to jump down the gun and say that despite the seemingly interesting premise, if the series chooses to go down the road of insipid harem, run-of-the-mill romcom, or some other crass hijinks with little to no effect to overall storytelling process; e.g. Doesn't try to differentiate itself from hundred of mediocre LNs out there execution-wise, then it's actually not really worth looking forward to

I will bet on this as well.
Just stop with the fucking harem/romcom fantasy highschool Ln adaptions, Japan.
It's even worse than the imouto shit.

02-11-14, 1:05 AM

seems intresting just hope it wont go to harem route

02-11-14, 1:41 AM

I thought it was (more announcement for) Seirei Tsukai no Blade Dance at first ._.
but seems im all wrong..

i'll still give this one a shot though.. interesting or not.. I will judge it by my own eyes..
In Life, One's have 2 choices..
Having Serious Fun, or Having Fun Seriously

今この腕に流れる 赤い血があるなら, 振り返る君の手を引いて
もう二度と離れないと 遠い星へ誓うよ
書き換える そのすべて

02-11-14, 2:19 AM

Noo!
Why not DanMachi GA ??? Whyyy ?

02-11-14, 2:27 AM

Amiluhur said:

And the chances that it's going to follow that route are probably more than 90% unfortunately. So yes, not looking forward to it either.

02-11-14, 3:00 AM

Fantasy and action anime with hot girl wearing mini skirt !! This is a must watch for me.

02-11-14, 3:27 AM

I really dislike the character design and the premise seems unappealing to me but it has romance in it's genres so..

This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (5) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Help     FAQ     About     Contact     Terms     Privacy     AdChoices