MyAnimeList.net

Forums

Recent Posts | My Watched Topics | My Ignored Topics | Search

Girl Friends
MyAnimeList.net Forum »» Club Discussion »» ~ Shoujo-Ai & Yuri ~ »» Girl Friends

Must be a Club Member to Reply
Pages (6) « First ... « 4 5 [6]
06-26-10, 10:52 AM

After reading chapter 33 all I can say is

melieon is in a historical yuri manga. http://en.shindanmaker.com/234977

06-27-10, 11:07 AM

This latest chapter was... oh sooooooooo sweet >< I want moar!

06-27-10, 6:31 PM

It's sad that there are only two more chapters...

06-28-10, 3:47 AM

So it is ending? I thought so. I got the feeling because this last chapter seemed like it was rushing things a bit. It's such a shame because there was so many chapters of trolling and now there is only going to be 3 chapters of action ^_^ It had a good run.

06-28-10, 6:26 AM

THIS IS MY FAV MANGA TOO! I JUST READ IT LAST SATURDAY AND REACHED ALREADY TO THE LATEST CHAPTER(CH.33)! MAN I CAN'T WAIT TIL THE NEXT CHAPTER IS OUT! XDDD

CHAP.33 SPOILER

CLICK=]

06-28-10, 6:36 AM

Taru-chan said:
So it is ending? I thought so. I got the feeling because this last chapter seemed like it was rushing things a bit. It's such a shame because there was so many chapters of trolling and now there is only going to be 3 chapters of action ^_^ It had a good run.

Morinaga said she was going to make the series 35 chapters long. Actually, I think she mentioned that there were only supposed to be four volumes of material, but she kept pushing to write and draw more and Comic High let her. But now it seems it's time for her to end the story, which is a shame.

06-28-10, 9:23 AM

Probably better than to drawing it out like Sasameki Koto...I mean, I'll really miss the manga, but it's better this way

06-28-10, 2:44 PM

Rly? Only 2 chapters left?? :( That's just wrong! >< I dont wanna T_T

06-28-10, 6:45 PM

Another bad part about knowing there's only two chapters left, is that we knew what happened at the end of ch. 33 was coming! No way Morinaga would've left us hanging, right?

I can just imagine, the next chapter is gonna start off with a perfectly normal day, and we're not gonna find out what really happened that night until the very end, if we're lucky :P

06-28-10, 11:59 PM

We actually still don't know what is going to happen ^_^

01-15-12, 7:06 PM

Read this 2 times already and thinking of reading it the third time today. Despite knowing all the outcomes of the manga, I wonder why i don't feel bored reading this over and over again. Maybe it is just me, but I feel that this manga is really well crafted in terms of how the two characters deal with their unusual affection towards each other that goes further than 'friends'. Some parts, like Mari trying to conceal her love to avoid Akko ending up hating her, for me, was really dramatic and also realistic ><~ Just can't get enough of this manga.

01-18-12, 7:31 AM

Truly the best.

01-26-12, 2:41 PM

Girl Friends is my most favorite manga ever!!! I just wish there was a sequel to this... or better yet, an anime adaption! ^^ akko x mari is one of the best pairings

01-30-12, 5:16 PM

LyssusX said:
Girl Friends is my most favorite manga ever!!! I just wish there was a sequel to this... or better yet, an anime adaption! ^^ akko x mari is one of the best pairings

Can't think of any other manga that I'd want more to be turned into an anime series than Girl Friends. Hell, even an OVA would be awesome

04-03-12, 7:13 AM

Just 6 months left now until the English release of the first omnibus... it still seems so far away though.

04-03-12, 8:14 PM

SmokeyTheDogg said:
LyssusX said:

Can't think of any other manga that I'd want more to be turned into an anime series than Girl Friends. Hell, even an OVA would be awesome

I agree! This is one of, if not THE most, well-written, sweet shoujo-ai(s) out there. I really hope it gets an anime adaptation.

08-16-12, 6:54 AM

I'll admit that most of the time i read Yuri and shoujo-ai because it turns me on but this manga turned out to be much more than that. Mari's teary eyed confession and akiko wanting her bad after she realized her feelings was awesome.Not to mention the side charracter which were plenty but still complex. Definitely one of my favorite romance manga of all time.

11-19-12, 9:16 AM

My favorite manga! The best! <3 ^^ I just wish there would be more volumes :<

Pages (6) « First ... « 4 5 [6]
Help     FAQ     About     Contact     Terms     Privacy     AdChoices