Forum Settings
Forums
New
Jun 1, 2009 7:51 PM

Jul 2008
You start out with 400 stat points if you're a rank bearing shinigami, 500 for vice-captain, and 550 for captains 2-13. The head captain gets 600. Vizards 3-5 get 450. Vizard #2 gets 500 and Vizard #1 gets 600. Hollows start with 425 for Gillian, 450 for Adjucha, and 500 for Vaso Lordes. Fraccion start with 600 and Espada have 650. Quincy have the same numbers as shinigami.

The main stats:
TamoballApr 9, 2010 2:12 PM
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Apr 9, 2010 4:42 PM

Dec 2009
Shouldn't there be a defense stat for arrancar because of their heirro? and also is there going to be a 100 cap. Personally i think it wood work better if there wasnt because then ppl can sacrafice stats they won't use and boost their 'Focused' stat.

For example, i woodn't use cero much so i cood leave it at 20 but increase my defense to say 200. It gives each character more flexibility in how they are powered and developed.

Just an idea for you.
"A sentence is like skirt length. The shorter the better, but it has to cover all of the important bits" - Some guy, learnt from Tali
Apr 10, 2010 3:41 AM

Feb 2010
ok here's some constructive criticism so don't take it the wrong way.

If your going to have different total points for vizard ranks shouldn't you do that for the shinigami and espada aswell since each rank has different power? vizards 3-5 only get 450 vice-captains get 500, when you become vizard (whenever it occured in the show) they were vice/captain level before they turned vizard then they got the mask so they should have MORE then the vice captain, this goes for espada aswell if you give it rank totals, then vizard 1 gets only 600, equal to a fraccion when all fraccions are weaker then the 10th espada, so your saying the top vizard is far weaker then the 10th espada, vizards are supposed to be equals with the espada, when espadas get 2nd ressureccion, vizards get hollow form, when espada get zanpakutous, vizards get masks, the captain commander should also be on equal to the 1st espada and vizard, fraccion are vice-captain level (as shown when they fight the vice captains, and then soi fon but she doesn't seem to have bankai but she showed/proved that she was going easy on the guy anyway), espada and vizard should also get extra because they have more feilds then any of the rest yet they're better(supposedly) otherwise there wont be an advantage for being hollowficated or becoming espada for their extra abilities if they need to sacriice other abilities. And i'll end the criticism by saying that the top 4 espada and vizard should get a boost (same with captain commander but not for same reason) because they get the extra form to everyone else.

Now suggestion for the stats. Keep the totals (after you do any changes IF you do) and use hai's idea, let the shinigami be flexible otherwise it will be boring, use these stats for a guide to compare other shinigami to, also, as we know/think shinigami/vizard/espada get boosted stats when they release. i don't think this, instead i think that their full powers are just sealed, that's why they're called seals and releases. so with relation to the stats there should be seperate columns. your stats in sealed, then the difference between/how much you get when you release, then the next release, and so on. since releasing doesn't change your stats, unless it has something to do with your physical body (so obviously there needs to be a reason why stats go down), to decrease, all differences should be increases, which in turn if some do decrease they shouldn't be able to apply the points they had to another catagory (unless there's a reason again like how ichigo gave up his sheer strength for speed specifically for his whole bankai, even though it gets ignored later on in the series -_-)

now for stat catogories. where are the quncies? if you dont give them the stat sections they shouldn't be here, so here is my thoughts on what it should be like:

Arrows Per Shot (APS): Description: how many arrows you can shoot each time you release. instead of per second per shot because you cant tell time accurately in written battle. there may be a ratio like, Points:arrows, or something.(instead of zanjutsu, quincies only use ranged weapons with 2 parts, such as bow and arrow, crossbow and bolts)

Whatever the quincies flash step is called(i forget): same as shunpo

Reitsu: same as others

Reitsu/spirit particle control: since quincies are all about reitsu control they should have an ectra section purely for it in how good they can focus their arrows (they use reitsu when there's no spirit particles) and they also use spirit particles which shinigami and such can't.

then the rest.
that's all i can scrape off the top of my head atm.

i added stuf in to different sections along the way so im not sure if all of it makes sense. sorry if this troubles you.
"I come for all who grow, crawl, and walk. I am the perfect hunter. In the end, I am the victor."

Apr 10, 2010 9:16 PM

Jan 2009
Also Momo this should be just Stats and not a battle system. Let the battles just be how much the users think they can go/last. Cause the battle system if it's revised wouldn't be as fun as just regular battle without the limitations.
Apr 13, 2010 3:10 PM

Jul 2008
@Zal: Then why have stats
@Jyenh: You make a convincing argument. Alright.
@Hai: I wasn't going to limit it. Which is why I didn't specify.
Apr 14, 2010 12:04 AM

Feb 2010
yay i'm helpful *smiles and hums* =D
"I come for all who grow, crawl, and walk. I am the perfect hunter. In the end, I am the victor."

Apr 14, 2010 12:16 AM

Dec 2009
Good work no limits, yay guess ill do up my stats if its all decided then
"A sentence is like skirt length. The shorter the better, but it has to cover all of the important bits" - Some guy, learnt from Tali
Apr 14, 2010 4:48 AM

Feb 2010
dont you may get more stat points to place yet from my comment saying that vizards and arrancar should get more just plainly because we have more things to learn. just to make it fair for the all-roundish types it will also allow us to boost stats more if we dont learn the abilities when we can like a reward =D. intel, reitsu, zanjutsu, cero and then my alteration of shunpo since i cant use shunpo and made a new 1 =D that can only be used by kyoko and me -.-

Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

Sticky: » Character Creation

stormcait - Apr 7, 2010

10 by Hamn »»
May 11, 2010 4:07 PM

» The better race, Vizard or Arrancar.

Haissem - Apr 16, 2010

43 by Jyenh »»
Apr 28, 2010 3:25 AM

Sticky: » List of Kido and Hollow Abilities

Helinon - May 28, 2009

5 by Jyenh »»
Apr 15, 2010 4:36 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.