Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 10, 2014 8:25 AM
Apr 2013
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Wow! What depth, what power, fantastic story telling. I was confused at first, but then it just became so compelling. That is one of the most genuinely tragic stories I have ever witnessed.

Hehe I don't think I'm ever going to be able to solve the cases before the facts are revealed xD

Also, no competent group has subbed past this episode, so I'm going to have to wait till one does, or until my Japanese improves enough...
Apr 3, 2014 10:25 AM

Jan 2013
Kaze no Koe does a great job and there's a full playlist with most of the episodes on YouTube! Link down below. :D

Link:
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLUgHFPGI7ru7wwdZCzk26vRNoGNmHVloO
Main Maloween Candy:

Bonus Room Candy: x3

May 3, 2014 7:13 AM

Apr 2014
There's no English subtitles in those ones. :'( I need my Kindaichi!
Jul 2, 2015 12:58 PM

Mar 2008
Both mother and son are despicable.
The police officer is so bias towards Shino at that end when she accidentally drank the poison.... I can't with his glares....
I hate how the part where she revealed she robbed Semaru of his actual birthright and killed him got overshadowed by all the melodrama that came afterwards. Also, hated how they tried to depict her as a victim when Semaru is the actual one... He should've gotten the luxuries of an upper class and yet he was killed by Shino who he cared deeply for and thought was his mother.... Mess.
Apr 5, 2020 11:31 PM

Mar 2012
The mother was a fucking monster. She switched the babies to spite the other woman and have her raise her child in luxury while the woman's child was eventually murdered by her.

The scene where she stabbed him and he just calls out to her in confusion while slowly dying was so fucked up. He clearly cared about her, as shown by when he punched Ryuunosuke for talking shit about her, which makes the whole thing even more tragic.

That bitch deserves to rot in the deepest part of hell.
Aug 1, 2020 11:17 AM

Oct 2015
That was a pretty interesting case but it felt oddly convoluted, I wonder if they delve into more of the reveals they do in the manga, such as the guy who pretended to be brain dead.
Nov 29, 2020 1:32 PM

Dec 2013
Holy shit what an insane case
That trick was so clever as well
Jul 5, 2021 5:11 PM
Jul 2018
Holy moly, that was some high IQ shit there. The reveal and the backstory were excellent. Hopefully, future episodes would be as good it not better.
Oct 27, 2022 9:15 PM

Oct 2021
Tbh, I was scared for watching this case as I had read manga and the emotions I experienced while reading that was not something I want to experience again.
But nonetheless great case.

And

I think this was skipped in adaption.
Sen_TakatsukiOct 27, 2022 10:24 PM

Jan 17, 11:58 AM

Jun 2020
Okay that was a lot of different from I expected but I love this version more. The mother and son both were insane.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kindaichi Shounen no Jikenbo Episode 62 Discussion

ToG25thBaam - Sep 10, 2018

1 by kirA_-_ »»
Mar 1, 9:32 AM

Poll: » Kindaichi Shounen no Jikenbo Episode 61 Discussion

Etherius_ZS - Mar 30, 2022

1 by kirA_-_ »»
Mar 1, 9:05 AM

Poll: » Kindaichi Shounen no Jikenbo Episode 56 Discussion

Etherius_ZS - Mar 27, 2022

1 by kirA_-_ »»
Feb 29, 3:11 AM

Poll: » Kindaichi Shounen no Jikenbo Episode 140 Discussion

Etherius_ZS - Mar 27, 2022

1 by Rayl1ght »»
Feb 26, 4:57 AM

Poll: » Kindaichi Shounen no Jikenbo (TV) Episode 148 Discussion

iamKetranLang - Jun 12, 2017

4 by Rayl1ght »»
Feb 26, 4:54 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.