Forums

New OVA Series of Shakugan no Shana Announced [Update]
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (7) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »
 
Jun 1, 2009 2:00 PM

Offline
Joined: Mar 2008
Posts: 2304
GREAT NEWS! Though it was completely expected already due to rumors flying around a few months ago
 
Jun 1, 2009 2:06 PM

Offline
Joined: May 2009
Posts: 2061
What better news to read before bedtime? :)
 
Jun 1, 2009 2:28 PM

Offline
Joined: Mar 2008
Posts: 401
game8910 said:
FUCK YES!!!
 
Jun 1, 2009 3:06 PM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2008
Posts: 829
Best year EVER!
- Haruhi season 2 started- May 21,2009!
- Angels Beats animation
- Shakugan no Shana season 3!!!!!!!!
Thank you so much!
 
Jun 1, 2009 3:09 PM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2008
Posts: 1702
Hopefully this'll be better than SnS 2. Plz no more shitty love triangle.

 
Jun 1, 2009 3:30 PM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2007
Posts: 1894
MOAR SHANA! \O/
 
Jun 1, 2009 3:34 PM

Offline
Joined: May 2008
Posts: 29213
SHANA!!!! :D

Music is from the soul~ ♥
 
Jun 1, 2009 4:28 PM

Offline
Joined: Sep 2007
Posts: 414
Yata-sama said:
Yay, more Shana :D
 
Jun 1, 2009 4:37 PM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2007
Posts: 2056
I can't judge it yet since I haven't seen it. I heard it was pretty lame but I'll see.

 
Jun 1, 2009 4:39 PM

Offline
Joined: Aug 2008
Posts: 2131
hope it will be at least better than the second season. :|
 
Jun 1, 2009 4:59 PM

Offline
Joined: Nov 2007
Posts: 2051
PandaPuff said:
I can't judge it yet since I haven't seen it. I heard it was pretty lame but I'll see.


Shana haters are just very vocal, I doubt a show rated 8.07 (atm) with over 20k voters really sucks
HEY GUYS BE NICE AND VISIT MY BLOG WILL YA? :D
Latest Update:
Spring 2011 Impressions (part1)
Spring 2011 Impressions (part2)
 
Jun 1, 2009 5:03 PM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2008
Posts: 1438
thyyg said:
State_Of_Despair said:
kuroshiroi said:
Banchou said:
Soulstrider said:
Xzaxs said:
nero said:
Bluesnow said:
hirahira said:
Not more Shana D:

Another loli attempted anime....


Not more... :/
 
Jun 1, 2009 5:31 PM

Offline
Joined: Feb 2009
Posts: 680
SNSD said:
thyyg said:
State_Of_Despair said:
kuroshiroi said:
Banchou said:
Soulstrider said:
Xzaxs said:
nero said:
Bluesnow said:
hirahira said:
Not more Shana D:

Another loli attempted anime....


Not more... :/


yeaah, no more :x I couldnt even finish the first season :(
 
Jun 1, 2009 5:35 PM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2009
Posts: 263
All Right, hopefully the characters they fight don't run off in the end of the show this time.

 
Jun 1, 2009 6:00 PM

Offline
Joined: May 2007
Posts: 1852
I can only lol about those haters.

I mean, when you really hate it, all you have to do is ignore it.
But since that doesn't annoy other people, neither gives them some attention, they go wasting time quoting what other haters said just to create havok.
Omg thats so fucking nice. Can i worship you haters nao?

Stupid fucks.

Maybe sombody should tell them that NOBODY FUCKING CARES if you dislike it.

I disliked ZnT 3 but i didn't go rampant saying that it was shit or stuff...

Stop acting like retards!

Ops....
I forgot the most important.

Thats great news. Season 2 really was a tad bad. I hope they don't screw up this time.
 
Jun 1, 2009 6:05 PM

Offline
Joined: Feb 2008
Posts: 10917
Sohei said:
This should have been done way earlier, instead of all those zero no tsukaima seasons.


QFT.

Only watched the third season for a certain fairy and that's about it.
 
Jun 1, 2009 7:05 PM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2008
Posts: 308
This has made my day.
 
Jun 1, 2009 7:08 PM

Offline
Joined: Aug 2008
Posts: 509
LucySky said:
Throndir said:
Boony said:

Amaya-no-Hime said:
xclusive said:
Bernkastel said:
confused_kitsune said:
kuroshiroi said:
Banchou said:
Soulstrider said:
Xzaxs said:
nero said:
Bluesnow said:
hirahira said:
Not more Shana D:


 
Jun 1, 2009 7:27 PM

Offline
Joined: Dec 2008
Posts: 320
Yay! Shana!

game8910 said:
Shana haters are just very vocal, I doubt a show rated 8.07 (atm) with over 20k voters really sucks


Compared to the 1st season, the 2nd season was quite a let down. However, it doesn't mean the 2nd season sucked. The first half was rather slow and lacked action, but the 2nd half made up for it. Still a good watch nonetheless :)
 
Jun 1, 2009 7:29 PM

Offline
Joined: May 2008
Posts: 5136
im going to slap....

Hato-kun LucySky Throndir Boony Amaya-no-Hime xclusive Bernkastel confused_kitsune kuroshiroi Banchou Soulstrider Xzaxs nero Bluesnow hirahira

and others who are going to quote that xD

Awesome Sig by Lailide
 
Jun 1, 2009 7:42 PM

Offline
Joined: Nov 2007
Posts: 613
Which reminds me, I got to watch episode 2 of Shana.

 
Jun 1, 2009 7:43 PM

Offline
Joined: Feb 2008
Posts: 4885
wow they sure did wait for along time with this one. but continuation is much needed.
 
Jun 1, 2009 7:55 PM

Offline
Joined: Mar 2008
Posts: 12
Hip Hip Hooray!!!
 
Jun 1, 2009 7:57 PM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2008
Posts: 44770
Shana, meh.

Give me my Saito x Henrietta pairing in Zero no Tsukaima instead.
 
Jun 1, 2009 8:35 PM

Offline
Joined: May 2009
Posts: 371
I'm expecting Hecate to be the new love rival of Shana

 
Jun 1, 2009 8:36 PM

Offline
Joined: Oct 2007
Posts: 154
>.> please have a better story line !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and

Hato-kun said:
LucySky said:
Throndir said:
Boony said:

Amaya-no-Hime said:
xclusive said:
Bernkastel said:
confused_kitsune said:
kuroshiroi said:
Banchou said:
Soulstrider said:
Xzaxs said:
nero said:
Bluesnow said:
hirahira said:
Not more Shana D:


 
Jun 1, 2009 11:29 PM

Offline
Joined: Nov 2007
Posts: 196
Another Shana... I'll just see how this goes.
 
Jun 1, 2009 11:30 PM

Offline
Joined: Nov 2007
Posts: 958
woooo more shana i hope it has a deeper story this time

I signed my screen and now its all smeary "When you meet your God tell him to leave me alone."

check out my bloghttp://corpse69.wordpress.com/

fix MAL already
 
Jun 1, 2009 11:35 PM

Offline
Joined: Oct 2008
Posts: 487
mr_doom said:
>.> please have a better story line !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and

Hato-kun said:
LucySky said:
Throndir said:
Boony said:

Amaya-no-Hime said:
xclusive said:
Bernkastel said:
confused_kitsune said:
kuroshiroi said:
Banchou said:
Soulstrider said:
Xzaxs said:
nero said:
Bluesnow said:
hirahira said:
Quote trains are cool.


 
Jun 1, 2009 11:59 PM

Offline
Joined: Nov 2007
Posts: 51573
Yes, quote trains rock.

Anyway
ZnT 1 -> meh
ZnT 2 -> crap
ZnT 3 -> worse crap

SnS 1 -> fine
SnS 2 -> zzzz...
SnS 3 -> ?

Judging by JC Staff's trend, it's going to be even worse.

Znips: When Shay is born she just crawls back in the womb to shitpost for another year
 
Jun 2, 2009 2:16 AM

Offline
Joined: Sep 2008
Posts: 591
greenmush said:
im going to slap....

Hato-kun LucySky Throndir Boony Amaya-no-Hime xclusive Bernkastel confused_kitsune kuroshiroi Banchou Soulstrider Xzaxs nero Bluesnow hirahira

and others who are going to quote that xD


same :P

great news that the new season is on its way! :)
 
Jun 2, 2009 3:29 AM

Offline
Joined: Oct 2008
Posts: 712
Hurray~ ^^
 
Jun 2, 2009 6:40 AM

Offline
Joined: Sep 2008
Posts: 1387
Somnia said:
mr_doom said:
>.> please have a better story line !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and

Hato-kun said:
LucySky said:
Throndir said:
Boony said:

Amaya-no-Hime said:
xclusive said:
Bernkastel said:
confused_kitsune said:
kuroshiroi said:
Banchou said:
Soulstrider said:
Xzaxs said:
nero said:
Bluesnow said:
hirahira said:
Quote trains are cool.
 
Jun 2, 2009 7:20 AM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2008
Posts: 16
To make 2009 pwnage, all it's need a Mai-HiME sequel! That's what it needs!
 
Jun 2, 2009 7:40 AM

Offline
Joined: Nov 2007
Posts: 2051
Becuause everyone is doing it
Motoyama said:
Somnia said:
mr_doom said:

Hato-kun said:
LucySky said:
Throndir said:
Boony said:

Amaya-no-Hime said:
xclusive said:
Bernkastel said:
confused_kitsune said:
kuroshiroi said:
Banchou said:
Soulstrider said:
Xzaxs said:
nero said:
Bluesnow said:
hirahira said:
Quote trains are cool.
HEY GUYS BE NICE AND VISIT MY BLOG WILL YA? :D
Latest Update:
Spring 2011 Impressions (part1)
Spring 2011 Impressions (part2)
 
Jun 2, 2009 10:00 AM

Offline
Joined: Mar 2009
Posts: 318
Amg gief more Pheles!!
 
Jun 2, 2009 11:03 AM

Offline
Joined: Mar 2009
Posts: 25
Sure the second season sucked, but why post in this thread at all if you hate it? As if you opinion holds any weight at all to people who are going to watch it.
 
Jun 2, 2009 12:48 PM

Offline
Joined: Aug 2008
Posts: 3110
Kuyukly said:
Antanaru said:
Oh crap, Kugumiya again. Now time for the battle between curiosity and hatred for her voice.


Her voice is great.

Her characters suck :3
They both suck but voice is the worst one.
Ii tenki desu ne...
 
Jun 2, 2009 3:48 PM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2007
Posts: 33
game8910 said:
Motoyama said:
Somnia said:
mr_doom said:

Hato-kun said:
LucySky said:
Throndir said:
Boony said:

Amaya-no-Hime said:
xclusive said:
Bernkastel said:
confused_kitsune said:
kuroshiroi said:
Banchou said:
Soulstrider said:
Xzaxs said:
nero said:
Bluesnow said:
hirahira said:
Not more Shana D:


Hopefully it is a remake though, and they will do a better job, but the end of the second season I really question why I did not drop the series. Though it had some protentional during the first season.

Just say no to too much moe.
 
Jun 2, 2009 3:53 PM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2009
Posts: 178
Hell yeah.

But yeah, hopefully plot will be better this time. In 2nd season problem was that they too much focused on Konoe.... Other than that, action and plotwist was just superb.
 
Jun 2, 2009 10:34 PM

Offline
Joined: Oct 2007
Posts: 3
yay, it's about time. the second season was kinda disappointing so i hope that they will make up for that with this new one.
 
Jun 2, 2009 11:38 PM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2008
Posts: 619
IF you like it dont watch it , and just dont be one of those fags that quote "not more shana" fk that ok lets say not another loli anime but lets all prais K-on ... omg mio mio mo moooooooooooooe train bandwagon , stupid weeaboos when you are trying to "shun" something ... try harder whiel stuffing ur face with fat american hamburgers (hetalia ftw) hamburgers .... fatties!
 
Jun 3, 2009 1:07 AM

Offline
Joined: Dec 2008
Posts: 320
Loverhina said:
IF you like it dont watch it , and just dont be one of those fags that quote "not more shana" fk that ok lets say not another loli anime but lets all prais K-on ... omg mio mio mo moooooooooooooe train bandwagon , stupid weeaboos when you are trying to "shun" something ... try harder whiel stuffing ur face with fat american hamburgers (hetalia ftw) hamburgers .... fatties!


wow hot blooded. Chill man, you have to accept the fact that not everyone likes Shana. Other than that, ignore the other posts.
 
Jun 3, 2009 1:19 AM

Offline
Joined: Sep 2008
Posts: 591
qseft said:
Loverhina said:
IF you like it dont watch it , and just dont be one of those fags that quote "not more shana" fk that ok lets say not another loli anime but lets all prais K-on ... omg mio mio mo moooooooooooooe train bandwagon , stupid weeaboos when you are trying to "shun" something ... try harder whiel stuffing ur face with fat american hamburgers (hetalia ftw) hamburgers .... fatties!


wow hot blooded. Chill man, you have to accept the fact that not everyone likes Shana. Other than that, ignore the other posts.


i can see where he is coming from though...
 
Jun 3, 2009 3:16 AM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2007
Posts: 33
velcom said:
qseft said:
Loverhina said:
IF you like it dont watch it , and just dont be one of those fags that quote "not more shana" fk that ok lets say not another loli anime but lets all prais K-on ... omg mio mio mo moooooooooooooe train bandwagon , stupid weeaboos when you are trying to "shun" something ... try harder whiel stuffing ur face with fat american hamburgers (hetalia ftw) hamburgers .... fatties!


wow hot blooded. Chill man, you have to accept the fact that not everyone likes Shana. Other than that, ignore the other posts.


i can see where he is coming from though...


I don't, but maybe that because the grammar is so bad I have trouble understanding the whole point of what Loverhina is trying to say, and hotheadedness does not always get the best results. Yet when there is an anime I really do like, and I see someone hating on it, it does stir some emotion, but that does not mean you can lose your cool over something that in the end does not really matter.

Shana, as I say started as a decent anime and I enjoyed it, but by the second season there just seem a lot wrong with it. I mean i could not have been all that bad if I finished it, and while I am not sure that I will watch a remake there is still a possiblitly. As if a remake is done that means they realized they did something wrong generally.
 
Jun 3, 2009 9:24 AM

Offline
Joined: Mar 2008
Posts: 75
YES. Totally looking forward to this.
 
Jun 3, 2009 12:34 PM

Offline
Joined: May 2008
Posts: 53
Mouhaaa !! More Shana-chan and Kugimiya ^^ (They are peaople who don't like Kugimiya 0_0 ... Shame on you).
 
Jun 3, 2009 7:16 PM

Offline
Joined: Nov 2008
Posts: 524
Awesome news. Can't wait! ^^ Favourite tsundere is back. 8D
 
Jun 5, 2009 12:35 AM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2008
Posts: 619
qseft said:
Loverhina said:
IF you like it dont watch it , and just dont be one of those fags that quote "not more shana" fk that ok lets say not another loli anime but lets all prais K-on ... omg mio mio mo moooooooooooooe train bandwagon , stupid weeaboos when you are trying to "shun" something ... try harder whiel stuffing ur face with fat american hamburgers (hetalia ftw) hamburgers .... fatties!


wow hot blooded. Chill man, you have to accept the fact that not everyone likes Shana. Other than that, ignore the other posts.


hot blooded maybe , i'm poor at english ... but see how fans of an anime react when they see a post that a 3rd season is coming and you see numerous assholes spamming "not more"

hehe i still laugh at my original post =p
 
Jun 5, 2009 1:43 AM

Offline
Joined: Nov 2008
Posts: 9252
great news, though I already knew it since a long time ago.
 
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (7) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »