Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 30, 2009 9:08 PM

Jul 2008
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Call it wishful thinking, but I’m personally now leaning towards the three-girl ending. When the series started two months ago, I thought that they’d make Hazumu choose, but with this episode, I’m convinced that they’re going to keep all three girls together, so the likelihood seems even higher.
Mar 30, 2010 7:17 AM

Mar 2010
It does look like it is going to go that way.. The cotton candy example with Hazumu and eventually getting both colors sort of makes it that way.Yasuna and Tomari keep getting along better as well.
Sep 4, 2010 2:51 PM

Mar 2010
I´m also starting to suspect that it will be all tree of them together in the end now, because of, as said above, the cotton candy and a better understanding between Yasuna and Tomari.

But, wtf is the problem with Hazumus father?! I know he´s been like that from episode 2, and that he has behaved worse in other episodes, but still, why? Why can´t the mother just knock him out once and for all?! Grrr!
Feb 21, 2011 7:52 PM

Jun 2008
Why do none of them care that they all completely bitch moved Asuta?

More importantly, why am I posting in these threads?
Jun 9, 2011 1:18 PM

Mar 2011
Grmo said:
Why do none of them care that they all completely bitch moved Asuta?

More importantly, why am I posting in these threads?

My thoughts :D haha
Feb 14, 2012 3:44 AM

Jun 2009
At this point I'm asking myself if there was any point at all for Hazuma to have been a boy in the first place? The series could have gone by fine without this part. (and this would have rid us of the aliens as well - they're just wasting airing time in an otherwise perfect slice-of-life flick)

Ps. Tomari is definitely my favourite girl. Have always had a thing for skirt-friendly tomboy!
Jul 9, 2012 6:57 PM

Jul 2009
I don't care what anyone else thinks, that cotton candy scene was their official threesome proposal!
Jul 27, 2012 11:28 AM

Nov 2009
I totally agree. The entire time I was watching that episode, I'm like, "Just be polyamorous and have the three of you together like this forever! That's the simple answer! GAH!"
Mar 7, 2013 12:28 PM

Sep 2012
meneope said:
At this point I'm asking myself if there was any point at all for Hazuma to have been a boy in the first place? The series could have gone by fine without this part. (and this would have rid us of the aliens as well - they're just wasting airing time in an otherwise perfect slice-of-life flick)

Ps. Tomari is definitely my favourite girl. Have always had a thing for skirt-friendly tomboy!

well i think the story writer supports Bi sexuality, cause this anime gives that kind of a massage: that gender is not important, that what is important is what is inside of a person
Oct 30, 2013 4:29 AM

Feb 2010
You are playing the role of male even you got turned into a girl, Hatsumu.
but people have to make decision no matter they are male or female, anyway.
Feb 19, 2014 1:36 PM

May 2012
Pretty lovely summer festival with yukata's episode! The ending was quite cute and well let's see what's next!
Apr 28, 2014 6:07 AM

Jun 2009
Sugram22 said:
meneope said:

well i think the story writer supports Bi sexuality, cause this anime gives that kind of a massage: that gender is not important, that what is important is what is inside of a person

Very postmodern isn't it? Was a good flick though - I'm gonna do it again when I get some time.
Aug 21, 2014 4:21 PM

Jun 2013
Holy Shit! DAT ENDING!
Aug 21, 2014 4:23 PM

Jun 2013
Holy Shit! DAT ENDING!
Aug 28, 2014 5:28 AM

Aug 2013
I thought Hazumu already picked Tomari with that "Now I'll be your bride" stuff in the river. What's up with this now >:(
"May those who accept their fate be granted happiness."

"May those who defy their fate be granted glory."
Nov 6, 2015 2:52 PM

Feb 2010
meneope said:

Sadly there was only a few scenes + beach episode (with Asuta). Asuta thoughts was nice... but they have to put Tomari's kick...
Feb 3, 2016 8:03 AM

Dec 2012
I like how they tied in the cotton candy with Hazumu's indecisiveness. It was starting to bother me this episode so I'm glad they didn't just forget about it until the last minute. With that said, it really looks like Tomari and Yasuna are on much better terms now. The atmosphere between the three of them is starting to feel more and more like the OP (which I really like).
Dec 8, 2018 4:22 PM
Nov 2017
I would like to add that in the dubbed version, Sora pronounces "Yukata" like "Yutaka". I laughed so hard so I watched the subbed version to see if he actually mispronounces "Yukata" and he didn't.

Regardless, it would've made sense if he did mispronounce it.

edit: Hazumu also calls it a "Yutaka"
KnicePersonDec 8, 2018 4:32 PM
I turn signatures off, you can too with this lnk
Mar 9, 2021 4:46 AM

Aug 2018
Ayuki has quite a lot of yukatas in her home.. Wonder, if she wears them just on casual days or something..
Hm.. Both Tomari and Yasuna are being able to see, when Hazumu feels down, hm.. Interesting.. Like both could be caring couple, or something like that?..
Well.. It can seem silly that what to worry about not being able to choose between one or another sugar?.. It's just food, just buy it another time, really.. It is a bit silly.. But also it's mirroring situation Hazumu is in right now as well.. Not choosing Yasuna or Tomari.. Well, girls can really just can vanish from his life.. Like, they'll get proposed by someone else, for example.. So yeah..
And.. Really, in case of girl with girl relationship.. I really don't see any obstacles for their relationship to become three-way.. Yasuna and Tomari also really become closer to each other lately too.. But also I won't hope too much for such ending.. Just because too good of an ending it'd be..
Jan 23, 2022 12:40 AM

Feb 2020
"Your boobs are soft like a pillow, so comfortable-puu." Puu best girl.

Yeah, you can't have both, Hazumu. At some point, you need to make your choice.

SerafosApr 10, 5:54 AM
Jun 26, 2022 7:31 AM
Oct 2020
I think this has been my favorite episode so far. No unnecessary drama, and communication, just friends being kind to each other. I do feel bad for Asuta, though. I think he needs more friends
Hello from whatever year I left this comment in! It's funny, we're separated by so many years, and yet we're both enjoying the same media...

Enjoy the present :)
Sep 3, 2023 5:57 PM

Jun 2014
Hazumu doesn't want to have to choose.

It would be a shame for one of the girls to be turned down, so Hazumu would like for things to continue this way forever, but she may have to make a decision someday.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kashimashi ~Girl Meets Girl~ Episode 12 Discussion

ShanaFlame - May 30, 2009

31 by BigBoyAdvance »»
Jan 25, 4:26 PM

» lol wow

kisami - May 3, 2008

5 by Sugram22 »»
Jan 4, 1:18 AM

» Hazumu - Transgender

Mimerio - Oct 27, 2015

7 by Sugram22 »»
Jan 4, 1:16 AM

Poll: » Kashimashi ~Girl Meets Girl~ Episode 7 Discussion

16 by Sword_0 »»
Oct 9, 2023 11:28 PM

Poll: » Kashimashi ~Girl Meets Girl~ Episode 11 Discussion

14 by _-_Sally_-_ »»
Sep 3, 2023 8:41 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.