Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 30, 2009 8:55 PM

Jul 2008
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Well that was completely different from the Yuri Cinderella story of volume four of the manga. But with only a third of the series left, I can see why they would start working in the back-story. Michiru shows herself as the villain and explains her plans, but no one remembers. Haruo also awakens his magical powers, but since he has no recollection of it, it doesn’t really matter. So yea, I kind of which they hadn’t done the reset so that they proceed with the main story, but I guess it doesn’t make too much of a difference.
Sep 18, 2010 9:16 AM

Nov 2009
omg the American cafe' was so cute X3 i loved the product commercial!!!i wish i had that stuff lol and yeah its funny how they were the step sisters and Ayumi was the witch XP it was funny how she turned the pumpkin into the carriage with the "special effects" hehe the mirror thing was cool. . .and i loved it how the 2 girls triped and missed it... the best part through was how they had all the different characters from diferent fairy tales =) the 3 wolf brothers were awesome!!! it was funny how she was like, "And you're the one from -" and they were like "Correct!" i like how the Queen Of Hearts had the tables turned on her. . . and in the end how it all jus started over was awesome =} all in all it was a AMAZING epi!!!
Sep 2, 2012 6:30 AM

May 2012
Funny episode reenacting ferry tale stories :p The ending was totally epic :D
Jan 1, 2013 4:28 AM
Dec 2010
If they ever make remake of this i hope they'll use more of Haruo's "killing ya all biatches" version muhehehe :p

Sent with Mal Updater
( Currently interested in OP MC genre. Recommendations are welcomed, preferable those yet not on my list )
Aug 28, 2013 5:40 PM
Aug 2012
murderous little sister... hot
Feb 7, 2017 5:49 PM
Feb 2017
Here haruo's magical powers awaken. Of course his sister knocks him out so he forgets about it. Why o why can't his sisters just tell him he has magical powers? It's not like he is a wicked dude. He's a nice likeable guy. This means he would use his powers for all people. Hmmmm....

More topics from this board

Poll: » Magikano Episode 13 Discussion

skymaster - Oct 5, 2008

40 by Collins89 »»
Mar 14, 2022 3:59 AM

Poll: » Magikano Episode 2 Discussion

ShanaFlame - May 30, 2009

4 by Punkero »»
May 14, 2021 9:06 PM

Poll: » Magikano Episode 1 Discussion

TechDragon - Mar 15, 2009

10 by Punkero »»
May 14, 2021 8:29 PM

Poll: » Magikano Episode 3 Discussion

6 by nidoqueen106 »»
Feb 3, 2020 9:38 PM

Poll: » Magikano Episode 11 Discussion

3 by Randomcardcaptor »»
Nov 3, 2018 11:31 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.