Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Higurashi When They Cry: Festival Accompanying Arc
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Jun 10, 2014 2:41 PM

Apr 2013
Kasai is the man.

Maybe Takano should have shot one of the cowards in the yamainu as an example, so the others learn to behave? It would fit her image as a villain, and it's not like it never happened in real... Nah, just kidding, I guess she would lose the support of her unit completely in that case.

I get, that the gang don't want to kill anyone, but the scene where some guys were running on the logs down the hill was just too much out of a cartoon.
But when they pulled the prank with the radio, that was nice!^^

Onto the last episode! :D
Jul 28, 2014 11:12 PM

Apr 2013
This episode was awesome! Kasai being badass and Home Alone desolate mountain edition.
Oct 24, 2014 3:34 AM
Dec 2011
oh my god,,, the gang did a awesome job ,,, holly crap KASAI is on fire i love it..he the boss...

this is so great SATOSHI KUN is alright and he is so cute him and shion make a perfect couple...! i was always worried about SATOSHI he had a hard life thank god its going to be great for satoshi from now on.....

HEY DID ANYBODY NOTICED WHEN SHION IS CRYING FOR HIM OUTSIDE SATOSHI IS ALSO CRYING FOR SHION this is so epic SATOSHI is awake and listening to SHION it is so romantic i am very happy that satoshi and shion is going to be together and they are both safe from that WITCH MIYO...!

LOVE THE MOMENT WHEN TOMITAKE SAID " YOUR A LONELY PERSON" TO MIYO! I love it actually all the episode in this series is filled with epicness with no end... next is last i am so sad...and happy at the same time also freaking excited to watch it :3
Nov 10, 2014 12:29 AM

Nov 2013
Kasai was fucking cool with that shotgun.

That scene with Shion, Irie, and Satoshi was saddening... ; __ ;

The club members really are some clever people. It's like Home Alone only out in the wilderness.

Awesome episode yet again! 6/5

Nov 18, 2014 5:27 PM

Dec 2012
Pretty much done? I still don't know what happened to Rina or why Shion came back alive earlier in the series!
Mar 25, 2015 6:58 AM
Nov 2014
Evil Hanyuu was cute in this episode.

Kasai owning those security guards was fun to watch.

The Shion and Satoshi scene was such a sad moment, hopefully he can recover back.

One more episode ;_; gonna miss this anime when it ends.
May 8, 2015 11:33 PM

Jul 2008
I will miss Satoko's laugh, it is absolutely epic.

Now its finally time to finish Takano off!
May 27, 2015 3:53 PM

Aug 2008
Eye rolling episode, I don't recall it being this bad the first time I watched it. I suppose I should be used to traps springing up everywhere quickly and magically and that "elite" troops are subdued so easily but I should come to accept this I suppose, power of friendship and miracles overriding training and common sense.
May 29, 2015 10:49 PM

Feb 2013
Kasai, Akasaka and Tomitaki all together, the fucking dream team. I honestly feel bad for those dudes with the rocket launcher LOL.

Shion's scene was rather sad though, I do hope Satoshi recovers eventually, for her sake. I was honestly a little worried she would go all crazy mode for a sec there, glad she held it together.

Also the Yamainu getting trolled over the radio was pretty great, Hanyuu definitely earned some points for that one. But Takano is pretty much done now, the majority of her forces have been beaten, and what's left seems about ready to ditch her.

R.I.P Takano.

Time to see how this all wraps up.
Aug 8, 2015 1:59 PM

Feb 2015
Sooooo Good!!!!
Dec 25, 2015 3:26 PM

Nov 2011
Lots of great moments, Kasai, Takano rages, and of course the Yamainu captain saying: 'they're even using psychological attacks on us, just what type of enemy are we facing', then the next scene shows the kids XD

Join the MSP Club for an in-depth look at score progressions and other stats of currently airing anime
Oct 29, 2016 4:08 PM

Aug 2013
Damn, seems like the head Yamainu guy is plotting against Takano!
I really hope that Irie survives this last episode and is able to help Satoshi, and that everybody will be okay ugh it'd suck to see them separated again.
Apr 24, 2020 4:23 AM

Feb 2018
Kai will be end... one more episode... Ma, this episode not all question will get answer.
May 29, 2020 4:24 AM

May 2018
Takano's going to get backstabbed by the Yamainu, isn't she xD
Jul 21, 2020 11:51 PM

Aug 2018
Wait..What?? Satoshi was alive all along?wow! Great episode anyways!
I hope the Yamainu betray Takano..

Sep 27, 2020 7:19 AM

Apr 2013
I have to say for special forces they are quite easy to beat with conventional traps. Though the gang does know the mountains very well, so I'll let that slide.
Nov 2, 2020 5:54 AM
Oct 2019
Oh boy it's all out WAR now....

It's so funny how almost every Yamainu soldiers fell into Satoko Traps lol

No way, Satoshi-kun is alive all this time??? 😱

One more episode for Season Finale , let's go 🔥
Nov 13, 2020 8:56 AM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
Hah, Satoko with a lot of time granted to her side, ofc could make the greatest trap ever to become a real hell for the Yamainu pursuiter. Looks how the special forces like Yamainu couldn't even do anything when facing the unknown situations, even Hanyuu and her god touches could change the heart of those armies.

Well, as a result, you could see the situations already turned out and supported the kids plan after a difficult crisis at the previous episode. I think the end must be reach a nice end, finally, for the sake of their own good future. Seriously, and also for Satoshi too, for the sake of Shion and Satoko's good mentality. I might believe, Irie, sooner or later, could find the cure for those poor boy ....

Well, i can't talked much about Miyo. She looks desperated again after getting an upper hand at the previous episode. Lol. Lets see her last attempt at the last episode. Because it seemed everything might betrayed her at the very last turn, especially with those pigtail hair guy, that looks so suspicious in the beginning of these episode. Well, i say no more. Lets face the last episode of these season!
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Jan 1, 2021 12:48 AM

Oct 2016
Crap man, 1 more episode I am going to miss this show... Is what I would normally say if Gou didn't exist.

Don't underestimate mischievous kids, they can fuck up special forces in their territory. Kasai had no chill, he defeated those Yamainu with pure fear alone lmao. Shion and Satoshi scene was sweet, there were tears falling down Satoshi's eyes at the end of the scene. I am sure once all of this is over he will recover.

Great episode, looking forward to the finale let's fucking go.
Dec 26, 2021 10:47 PM

Aug 2020
Damn, one more episode to go. Hope it's not rushed.

Satoshi is still alive.

Damn, they got shot by an RPG at the end.

DO NOT Cʟɪᴄᴋ Tʜᴇ Lɪɴᴋ Bᴇʟᴏᴡ:
👉 ʜᴛᴘs://ᴍʏᴀɴɪᴍᴇʟɪsᴛ.ɴᴇᴛ/ᴅᴏ-ɴᴏᴛ-ᴄʟɪᴄᴋ-ᴛʜɪᴤ-ʟɪɴᴋ 👈

Dec 26, 2021 10:48 PM
Jul 2021
this episode was great satoko's trap are no joke, kasai is a dangerous assassin and i hope that satoshi will recover from the side effects of hinamizawa syndrome and hopefully akasaka and tomitake are alright, on to the final episode
Jun 8, 2022 12:01 PM
Nov 2020
if the Yamainu decided to not run straight at Akasaka like some dumbassas and just shot him from afar after Akasaka went Bruce Lee mode on one of them, everything would've went perfectly for them.
Sep 19, 2022 3:19 PM

May 2016
The bitch is in haste serves her right...
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Higurashi no Naku Koro ni Kai Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Entropy - Sep 24, 2007

141 by benisgu »»
Apr 6, 2:03 PM

Poll: » Higurashi no Naku Koro ni Kai Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

protoman96 - Jul 5, 2007

166 by Vincentie »»
Mar 19, 4:48 AM

Poll: » Higurashi no Naku Koro ni Kai Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Entropy - Oct 1, 2007

216 by ghostgirl_ »»
Mar 14, 4:06 PM

Poll: » Higurashi no Naku Koro ni Kai Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Entropy - Sep 6, 2007

120 by benisgu »»
Mar 2, 8:38 AM

Poll: » Higurashi no Naku Koro ni Kai Episode 17 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

LunarEmerald - Oct 29, 2007

100 by Drinzen »»
Feb 9, 4:05 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.