MyAnimeList.net

Anime Information
Forums

Recent Posts | My Watched Topics | My Ignored Topics | Search

K-ON! Episode 9 Discussion
MyAnimeList.net Forum »» Anime Discussion »» Series Discussion »» K-On! »» K-ON! Episode 9 Discussion

Pages (12) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »
View Poll Results: K-ON! Episode 9 Discussion
5 out of 5: Loved it!

243 71.05%
4 out of 5: Liked it

60 17.54%
3 out of 5: It was OK

25 7.31%
2 out of 5: Disliked it

8 2.34%
1 out of 5: Hated it

6 1.75%
Voters: 342

05-29-09, 10:29 AM

othic said:
Bakayaro said:
AZU-NYA~

05-29-09, 11:01 AM

This show is slowly but surely becoming boring to me. Still slightly entertaining and mildly fun, but a bit too "blank" if you ask me, nothing remarkable about it.

In every age, in every place, the deeds of men remain the same.

05-29-09, 11:06 AM

Hakoria said:
"slayer545sama55" 's spam seemed non-existant compared to the exaggerated amount of 'AZU-NYA OMG SO MOE' weeaboos in this topic. (Luckily deleted now)

Seriously.
I'm not hater of the anime, heck for now I've liked more episodes than disliked, and with the rise of activity in music, it's going in an even better direction IMO; but what the heck? If you're gonna say something, say something that's actually productive and brings something to the topic, not something that points out the negative aspects of yourself. Here it is kids, saying "azu-nya" like everyone else doesn't make you any cooler than others. I thought people knew that by now, but here's a new character that's loli-moe and people's IQs drop to a newly discovered negative amount.

(^The azu-nya spam in some cases was taken care of, but I'll just let this be; those that aren't concerned shouldn't mind, and those who are might actually take better actions next time, and not try to come up with ways to flame instead of doing something more productive with his/her time. Everyone wants to enjoy anime, we're all in the same boat, but a lot of us just have to palm-face everytime a new K-on ep is out even if we liked it, because we know how overhyped it'll get. It's nothing new, we've seen it with azumanga, haruhi, TTGL, but staying indifferent is the best way to worsen it. No need to tire yourself with things like "It's always been like this, just ignore it and enjoy your anime anyway." or "trend-followers, w/e". I can do that perfectly, but sometimes I feel like I can turn some poor souls in the proper direction; although it rarely happens. This new opportunity gave me the small boost to do it for once though.)

^Reading this is optional. It might urge some of you to react stupidly, and that wouldn't be a proper attitude, now would it?

Anyway, episode was good, and as I said in the first page, Azusa + guitar was pro to see. Plus she has the same guitar (almost) as a miku background pic I have, which makes it even better.
Yui's lack of guitar techniques knowledge was sweet; Azusa's reaction was priceless.

Good episode, waiting for a new concert one.

Jacut said:
This show is slowly but surely becoming boring to me. Still slightly entertaining and mildly fun, but a bit too "blank" if you ask me, nothing remarkable about it.

All of this.

This episode failed as a comedy and failed with music. What is the point of Azusa if she's the same as Mio? This was the same question I had regarding Ritsu and Yui. I just don't get how people are ok with KyoAni lazily copy pasting characters with different hairstyles and calling it a day.

I just want more music. Is that too much to ask?

05-29-09, 11:11 AM

Azu-nyan is adorable. >w<
She needs to be added into the ending now, too.

05-29-09, 11:18 AM

azu-nyan!!!
Modified by Devilchicken, 05-29-09, 11:29 AM

05-29-09, 11:23 AM

I laughed so much throughout this episode. Wow. Just funny. I want to see them all play a concert/show together now. Azusa is damn cute though.

05-29-09, 12:35 PM

Azusa will prove to be a nice asset to the band. Funny how Yui is still the only member who technically has no clue how her guitar works, yet plays it well nonetheless.

Best moments:
- Yui faking backache when learning of Azusa's awesome skills (which the girl herself seems to be largely unaware of).
- The cat ears and Mio secretly trying to put them on when noone was watching
- Ritsu blackmailing Mio
- Yui needing cake to play
- Azusa getting mad and Yui hugging her to calm her down
- The first time she actually plays with the entire band.

I like how they modified the OP to put Azusa in and even remixed the music, though I guess it'll take some time before she'll be accepted as full-fledged band member.

05-29-09, 12:36 PM

Hato-kun said:
Hakoria said:
Here it is kids, saying "azu-nya" like everyone else doesn't make you any cooler than others.

It's even "Azu-Nyan" in the episode, they can't even spell....

YOU try watching the live stream with shitty audio and try to make out what they say. Oh that's right, you watched the subs, now you're a hero right?

Fuck, kids like you make me so hard.

05-29-09, 12:37 PM

omg this episode was pretty hilarious and azy nyan was adorable. mio is getting jealous of her though =P

asu nyan plays a fender jaguar<3 !!!

05-29-09, 12:44 PM

^lolwut avatar

iShouko said:
I didn't like this episode,it was kind of boring...wah,I hate the Moe,I want Music instead!

I hate to say, but i agree with you. this episode was cute, but i want some god damn music!

05-29-09, 12:45 PM

Meh, the show is falling with these last two episodes. I hope it won't be the same for the next ones...
大阪大好きやねん!

05-29-09, 1:03 PM

What the heck? Drama in my K-ON?

I find Azusa kind of annoying, and not really cute.

05-29-09, 1:18 PM

Alexstratz said:

I find Azusa kind of annoying, and not really cute.

That's cause you're a miofag, and all she made Mio do all episode was bitch she wasnt getting attention.

Emio ftl.

05-29-09, 1:32 PM

Yuruku said:
That's cause you're a miofag, and all she made Mio do all episode was bitch she wasnt getting attention.

Emio ftl.

If I'm a Miofag, why would I hate a loli version of her?

05-29-09, 1:45 PM

Alexstratz said:

Slice of life means that there will be drama at least once; too bad it was a bit lame how they've set it up here.

Yuruku said:
Fuck, kids like you make me so hard.

I lol'd.
「Godspeed You! Black Emperor」

05-29-09, 2:36 PM

lolz
carefree indeed =D
looks like a training camp next ep
Azu-nyan XD

05-29-09, 2:41 PM

Ep 9 was really great. And funny xD

05-29-09, 2:48 PM

My new favourite member, due to the fact that she's actually more serious about the club.

I mean, a little bit of messing around is ok, but half the episode of it?
The ending made up for it, but still, I hate to say this but I didn't enjoy the episode as much as the previous ones. I found myself being impatient with Yui and wanting them to get some actual hard practise down.

I really hope that next weeks episode will be full of practise, instead of eating cake and (whats that I hear about cabbage?). But, I don't think it'll happen.

I loved K-ON! from the first episode, but now I'm starting to doubt, sadly :(

05-29-09, 2:54 PM

Wow, Azusa's fanclub already has 233 members.. Too bad she's almost like Mio's twinsister.. More music please. I thought their dream was to perform at a large gig, but with only 4 episodes left? Hoping for a second season then.
Modified by desolato, 05-29-09, 3:00 PM

05-29-09, 3:07 PM

Quickfox said:
...and they actually added a remix so you actually hear her playing the guitar.

So I wasn't hearing things after all! Now are they going to release a full version mp3 of it?

Pages (12) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »
Help     FAQ     About     Contact     Terms     Privacy     AdChoices