Episode Information
Forums

Pages (4) « First ... « 1.4 2.4 [3.4]
Post New Reply
Poll: Higashi no Eden Episode 8 Discussion

Dec 28, 2010 2:12 PM

What happens next with this mastermind should be technical...

Feb 12, 2011 5:05 PM

Panties looked nothing like I thought he would. I can't believe there are only 3 episodes left.

Feb 20, 2011 9:52 PM

halcyon said:
hm, i wonder why pantsu asked "i thought there were only 11 selecao?".

i'm also incredibly annoyed at ohsugi now. he used to be kind of tolerable, now i just hate whenever he has screentime.

^This. On on both parts

Oct 26, 2011 6:40 AM

stickymochi said:
Hmm... well I have a feeling that Saki and her friends will find out about Akira soon.

Also.. anyone else think Panties may be a Selecao? Idk.

[EDIT] Oh and I forgot to say. Gah poor Ohsugi! >_< Haha about the Eden thing. I guess we'll find out what's gonna happen next week...

I thought about that first, but if he was he would know that there were 12 selecaos. I guess he is one of those super intelligent geeks interested in what's going on with world (especially if there's this huge conspiracy by the corner).

Anyway, this episode was very interesting and has this mysterious feeling about what's going on even more than the past episodes. I'm still waiting for Akira to burn Japan down!

Nov 23, 2011 2:31 AM

Not bad, not bad at all. Unlike many others I actually didn't mind the last episode. Though this one was much better of course. Looking forward to the next episode! Sadly the series is coming to an end soon... xD

Mar 22, 2012 12:53 AM

Ohsugi, what a prick, especially after Akira spent all of the last two episodes trying to save him. I sure hope the eden group come to understand Akira and turn against Ohsugi.

Apr 26, 2012 12:12 AM

I'm getting a real Death Note vibe from this series, especially the ending of this episode.

May 5, 2012 9:51 PM

This was a pretty NEET episode.

May 28, 2012 1:21 PM

interesting stuff :D

it's amazing how that Underpants guy manage to know information about Selaco.

and that douchebag Osugi should STFU.

i fucking hate people like that who spy on you.

the Eden of the East system is pretty fucking cool.

though it's pretty disappointing it's only 11 episodes :

though with 4 episodes left, what about the other Selaco???

the music at the end reminded me of Gundam 00 XD

oh well hope to see a major revelation soon :P

Jun 21, 2012 7:20 AM

Lol the computer guy looks like he should get a break. Still, I think Takizawa should learn a lot from his data. The thing I dont get is why we only know few Selecao when it's only 3 episodes left?

Sep 1, 2012 12:50 PM

My mind went BOOM like usual. o_o I has no idea what happened.

TowardsTheStars said:
This was a pretty NEET episode.

^ LOL

touken ranbu club
cosplay club
sports anime club
(need advertising? pm me)

interested in joining tokyo otaku mode? click here to get 10 dollars off upon joining!

Sep 17, 2012 2:58 PM

Oh hey, yet another character... And his name is Panties...

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD -_-

Remember when this anime was about two people in love against the system? (You know, as the fantastic ED clearly displays?) I want that series back!

Dec 18, 2012 4:39 PM

Oh boy the build up is excellent, they're really getting it good off, lets see what's next!

Mar 5, 2013 4:12 PM

AzureBlues said:
Ohsugi, what a prick, especially after Akira spent all of the last two episodes trying to save him. I sure hope the eden group come to understand Akira and turn against Ohsugi.

Yeah seriously. I kind of wish he had his Johnny taken, but then that wouldn't really justify Kuroha's action. Then again, killing people is not that justifiable...this episode was a little slow, but still interesting. I wonder what Pantsu's role is in this anime.

Mar 28, 2013 2:42 PM

grapeofdeath said:
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
For those who didn't like the last episode, it seems to be back on track in this one. I personally didn't mind the surrealism of the last one, but I know it turned a lot of people away.

Well, it was HIS vision. She gave him some hallucination drugs.

Anyway, nice progress this episode, though Mr. Stalker is overdoing it now it seems. I really curious how this is going to end, it's very nice metaphor of current world. And I wonder what World Computer Pants is making.

Aug 1, 2013 1:07 PM

Duh, so his face is known by many people on the net. I guess some of them are of the 2 man abducted NEETs, but then how do they know him under different names as the one he met a few eps before named him the way he is called by all the characters?
Omoshiroi, ne.

Aug 12, 2013 12:58 PM

Pantsu name FTW!!!!

Only 3 episodes left good thing there is a movie!!
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.

Aug 19, 2013 5:03 AM

halcyon said:
hm, i wonder why pantsu asked "i thought there were only 11 selecao?".

i'm also incredibly annoyed at ohsugi now. he used to be kind of tolerable, now i just hate whenever he has screentime.

ARE YOU ME?

I'm still wondering whether I should watch the 2 movies or not. Oh well, I will if I feel like it. (I just hope I do. I find this series kinda boring, unfortunately.)

Nov 6, 2013 4:12 PM

Ohsugi is getting really annoying. I didn't like him before (trying way too hard with Saki even though it was obvious she didn't love him back), and even now I can understand why he is suspicious, but even before he saw all those names he just said that he won't be able to be in a room with Akira just because he is jealous. Grow up man...

Dec 31, 2013 2:43 AM

Ohsugi is such a stupid snitch, I hope he dies.
Nothing to see here.

Feb 14, 2014 4:34 PM

God, who really is Takizawa? It obscess me so much...

Pantsu, what a lewd nickname :P
I guess he's a lolicon xD

Anyway, it look like Ohsugi is getting closer to the truth or at least a track.

Also, I wonder if it was the first he erased is memory. Could he have erased is memory and changed name multiple time? He seem to be implicated in the NEET disparition, the missile attack and probably other things.

These Johnny joke are out of control xD
«Time is passing so quickly. Right now, I feel like complaining to Einstein. Whether time is slow or fast depends on perception. Relativity theory is so romantic. And so sad.»
- Kurisu Makise a.k.a. The Zombie

Mar 7, 2014 7:19 PM

i have NO idea whats gonna happen
"Urushibara Ruka. The mannerisms and voice of a woman... No... More feminine than any woman. But he's a guy. Taller than Mayuri, but so very thin... But he's a guy. Looks great in a miko outfit... But he's a guy. It's already twilight And yet, it's so hot. The cicadas are crying. But... He's a guy."

Mar 16, 2014 2:05 PM

It was an interesting episode.
Another computer freak there.
Cool. ^.^ Hope it gets even
better. Can't wait to watch
the next one. Yeeeeeeeey

Mar 18, 2014 11:46 PM

Saki shouldn't of hidden the fact that she knew in my opinion.

So Oosugi was ok after-all :/

"I'm gonna catch him by his Johnny." Seriously?

Oosugi stfu.

Apr 1, 2014 3:41 AM

Lost his slacks = shut himself in his room for two years. Must've really loved his slacks haha.
"May those who accept their fate be granted happiness."

"May those who defy their fate be granted glory."

Apr 27, 2014 2:24 AM

Very few episodes left. I wonder how the movies are going to finish it. I wonder if Akira is actually good or pretending to have forgotten his memories. Oh well. This a was a good episode.

Apr 27, 2014 4:04 AM

ufufufu said:
interesting. the series moves a bit too quickly for me, but that's alright i guess.

whose phone did he have? was that IV's, or did he actually find it in his mall? i don't remember anything about him finding a second phone.

The "finding it in his mall" was a lie. It's IV's phone
"Kan jy jou idee van normaal by jou gat opdruk!" -Fokofpolisiekar

Apr 27, 2014 4:08 AM

This anime moves at the pace of a 25-50 ep anime. I know a lot of things are happening but so many questions are appearing with no answers in sight! I don't think much will be wrapped up in the 11'th episode. I hope that everything will make sense after I watch the movies, though reviewers have made me doubt it... :(
"Kan jy jou idee van normaal by jou gat opdruk!" -Fokofpolisiekar

Aug 2, 2014 2:09 PM

"he lives in a 4 and a half tatami room by the kamo river in kyoto" LOLOL tatami galaxy reference!!! though I bet that this parallel universe would be watashi's least favourite

Aug 27, 2014 9:20 PM

slow but good episode
what is going on!!!!!
nexttt

Dec 28, 2014 10:45 AM

lol lot of names xd.

Mar 13, 12:09 PM

No way, the reason he didnt get out of his room ISNT!? because he lost his pants!?
Osugi is jealous and finds out Akira has multiple names and is "dangerous".

Apr 6, 4:03 PM

Slow but good episode...

Apr 9, 12:57 PM

he lost his pants and decided to stay recluse in his room? wtf !

and he did not have another pair of pants?

Jul 27, 11:09 AM

so the plot went different way than I thought
well this is second weak episode but I hope this will end with a BANG
I hate it when anime/manga that I enjoyed ends, especially when there could be much longer plot and when I love main heroine :P

Pages (4) « First ... « 1.4 2.4 [3.4]