MyAnimeList.net

Anime Information
Forums

Recent Posts | My Watched Topics | My Ignored Topics | Search

Higashi no Eden Episode 8 Discussion
MyAnimeList.net Forum »» Anime Discussion »» Series Discussion »» Higashi no Eden »» Higashi no Eden Episode 8 Discussion

Pages (8) « First ... « 5 6 [7] 8 »
View Poll Results: Higashi no Eden Episode 8 Discussion
5 out of 5: Loved it!

97 45.97%
4 out of 5: Liked it

79 37.44%
3 out of 5: It was OK

28 13.27%
2 out of 5: Disliked it

4 1.90%
1 out of 5: Hated it

3 1.42%
Voters: 211

12-28-10, 2:12 PM

What happens next with this mastermind should be technical...

02-12-11, 5:05 PM

Panties looked nothing like I thought he would. I can't believe there are only 3 episodes left.
[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/DKfDBOz.gif[/IMG]

02-20-11, 9:52 PM

halcyon said:
hm, i wonder why pantsu asked "i thought there were only 11 selecao?".

i'm also incredibly annoyed at ohsugi now. he used to be kind of tolerable, now i just hate whenever he has screentime.

^This. On on both parts

10-26-11, 6:40 AM

stickymochi said:
Hmm... well I have a feeling that Saki and her friends will find out about Akira soon.

Also.. anyone else think Panties may be a Selecao? Idk.

[EDIT] Oh and I forgot to say. Gah poor Ohsugi! >_< Haha about the Eden thing. I guess we'll find out what's gonna happen next week...

I thought about that first, but if he was he would know that there were 12 selecaos. I guess he is one of those super intelligent geeks interested in what's going on with world (especially if there's this huge conspiracy by the corner).

Anyway, this episode was very interesting and has this mysterious feeling about what's going on even more than the past episodes. I'm still waiting for Akira to burn Japan down!

11-23-11, 2:31 AM

Not bad, not bad at all. Unlike many others I actually didn't mind the last episode. Though this one was much better of course. Looking forward to the next episode! Sadly the series is coming to an end soon... xD

03-22-12, 12:53 AM

Ohsugi, what a prick, especially after Akira spent all of the last two episodes trying to save him. I sure hope the eden group come to understand Akira and turn against Ohsugi.
"The end of happiness, the beginning of truth."

04-26-12, 12:12 AM

I'm getting a real Death Note vibe from this series, especially the ending of this episode.

05-05-12, 9:51 PM

This was a pretty NEET episode.

05-28-12, 1:21 PM

interesting stuff :D

it's amazing how that Underpants guy manage to know information about Selaco.

and that douchebag Osugi should STFU.

i fucking hate people like that who spy on you.

the Eden of the East system is pretty fucking cool.

though it's pretty disappointing it's only 11 episodes :

though with 4 episodes left, what about the other Selaco???

the music at the end reminded me of Gundam 00 XD

oh well hope to see a major revelation soon :P

06-21-12, 7:20 AM

Lol the computer guy looks like he should get a break. Still, I think Takizawa should learn a lot from his data. The thing I dont get is why we only know few Selecao when it's only 3 episodes left?

09-01-12, 12:50 PM

My mind went BOOM like usual. o_o I has no idea what happened.

TowardsTheStars said:
This was a pretty NEET episode.

^ LOL
myanimelist. | ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ

09-17-12, 2:58 PM

Oh hey, yet another character... And his name is Panties...

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD -_-

Remember when this anime was about two people in love against the system? (You know, as the fantastic ED clearly displays?) I want that series back!

12-18-12, 4:39 PM

Oh boy the build up is excellent, they're really getting it good off, lets see what's next!

03-05-13, 4:12 PM

AzureBlues said:
Ohsugi, what a prick, especially after Akira spent all of the last two episodes trying to save him. I sure hope the eden group come to understand Akira and turn against Ohsugi.

Yeah seriously. I kind of wish he had his Johnny taken, but then that wouldn't really justify Kuroha's action. Then again, killing people is not that justifiable...this episode was a little slow, but still interesting. I wonder what Pantsu's role is in this anime.

03-28-13, 2:42 PM

grapeofdeath said:
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
For those who didn't like the last episode, it seems to be back on track in this one. I personally didn't mind the surrealism of the last one, but I know it turned a lot of people away.

Well, it was HIS vision. She gave him some hallucination drugs.

Anyway, nice progress this episode, though Mr. Stalker is overdoing it now it seems. I really curious how this is going to end, it's very nice metaphor of current world. And I wonder what World Computer Pants is making.

08-01-13, 1:07 PM

Duh, so his face is known by many people on the net. I guess some of them are of the 2 man abducted NEETs, but then how do they know him under different names as the one he met a few eps before named him the way he is called by all the characters?
Omoshiroi, ne.

08-12-13, 12:58 PM

Pantsu name FTW!!!!

Only 3 episodes left good thing there is a movie!!

08-19-13, 5:03 AM

halcyon said:
hm, i wonder why pantsu asked "i thought there were only 11 selecao?".

i'm also incredibly annoyed at ohsugi now. he used to be kind of tolerable, now i just hate whenever he has screentime.

ARE YOU ME?

I'm still wondering whether I should watch the 2 movies or not. Oh well, I will if I feel like it. (I just hope I do. I find this series kinda boring, unfortunately.)
kanahana 2.5d waifu 4 laifu (•̀ᴗ•́)و ̑̑

11-06-13, 4:12 PM

Ohsugi is getting really annoying. I didn't like him before (trying way too hard with Saki even though it was obvious she didn't love him back), and even now I can understand why he is suspicious, but even before he saw all those names he just said that he won't be able to be in a room with Akira just because he is jealous. Grow up man...

12-31-13, 2:43 AM

Ohsugi is such a stupid snitch, I hope he dies.
[IMG]http://www.theotaku.com/guru_results/2792_Anri_Sonohara.jpg[/IMG]

Pages (8) « First ... « 5 6 [7] 8 »
Help     FAQ     About     Contact     Terms     Privacy     AdChoices