MyAnimeList.net

Forums

Recent Posts | My Watched Topics | My Ignored Topics | Search

What do you like about Miyako?
MyAnimeList.net Forum »» Club Discussion »» Miyako Miyamura Fanclub »» What do you like about Miyako?

Must be a Club Member to Reply
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
06-26-10, 2:15 PM

not specifically about her but i like her and hiro as a couple

Myanimelist is just a crappy game.

09-04-11, 2:16 AM

Miyamura Miyako is a beautiful girl who is happy and energetic on the outside, but fragile and lonely on the inside. She does not want to open her heart up to anyone so as to not get hurt again. Miyako wants to be praised when she does good; she wants her food to be eaten while it is still warm; she wants a person that will remain by her side no matter what; she wants to be the only one in another's eyes. Although she was going to leave town, her great love searched every phone booth in the city on his bicycle just to find her. Finally, she became treasured, just as she had always desired.
Modified by Seijurou, 09-05-11, 11:41 PM
"There are no miracles in this world; there are only accidents, inevitabilities, and what you are going to do. That is it." - Himura Yuu
"Who the hell are you, bastard!?" - Bandit "Giving one's name to someone about to die is meaningless." - Hiko Seijurou
"A sword is a weapon. Swordsmanship is learning how to kill. No pretty words you say will change that." - Hiko Seijurou

02-04-12, 8:21 PM

What reminds me of "ef" is Miya Miya, not Yuuko. She is beautiful and energetic. Who doesn't like Miya Miya?

10-26-12, 12:54 PM

MedliSage said:
I like basically everything about her. <33

Her demeanor, the way she hides her terrible past (I feel so bad for her!), the way she looks (she's totally beautiful), her attire, and she and Hiro are just so cute together. And so many things that there's no time to list. <333

^ This exactly :)

AlliedG said:
Cute, playful and carefree on the outside.

Considerate, determined and passionate on the inside.

Energy is affectious on other people, especially Hiro Hirono, bring back colour into his life ^^

I 100% agree, my favorite anime character ever, she screams perfect :D
~ The Blade Children

09-23-13, 12:27 PM

i cried at this phone call ep 10 xD
"miracles dont happen to people who just wish for them. a helping hand is only extendet to people who are tyring to cause a miracle themselves" (ef a tale of melodies)

Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Help     FAQ     About     Contact     Terms     Privacy     AdChoices