Forums

Recent Posts | My Watched Topics | My Ignored Topics | Search

Bravery Default
MyAnimeList.net Forum »» Games, Computers & Tech Support »» Bravery Default

Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]
02-13-14, 12:43 PM

Wasabi said:
Salve-maker + Blessed Shield = free amped up Cura

Also helps that Salve-maker is an awesome job.
Dat phoenix down + potion.
Eigi man ek þá lǫg jómsvikinga ef ek kviði við bana eða mæla ek æðruorð. Eitt sinn skal hverr deyja

02-13-14, 1:49 PM

Baman said:
Man, I got this a week after release but have only played a bit now and then, so I still haven't finished it. And then I decided to master all the jobs I had at the moment, so I've been doing the insane phlogiston grind outside Eternia. Went from lv.50 to 90 and still have a couple jobs left, haha.

I really love how grinding is really just a option and not a necessity (Although if you play on hard it kind of is). And how you can even turn off encounters altogether.

Permacrystal and Fairy Wind abuse in Vampire Castle is amazing.

02-13-14, 3:28 PM

JizzyHitler said:
Gogetters said:
JizzyHitler said:
Gogetters said:
Wasabi said:
Gogetters said:
I'm planning on getting a 3DS but I'm not going to be getting this game.
Maybe if it wasn't censored crap~ :)

You're that hung up over a few censored outfits on a couple of deformed females?
Doesn't matter what was censored.
youre really boycotting something because they made 2 deformed character models less sexualized?
Yes, censorship is censorship.
I don't care what was censored, the fact that the game was censored is enough for me to not want it.
so you never played any psone games or before or gone to see any R rated movies then im guessing, nor ever watch Tv or listen to music on the radio, or watch any anime ongoing

if your going to pass on a great game over something so utterly moronic then you deserve to miss out on the game
Are you an idiot or something?

Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]
Help     FAQ     About     Contact     Terms     Privacy     AdChoices