Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 24, 2009 10:04 AM
Feb 2008
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Just Watched Episode 8

Didn't really like the Indonesian Subs. Many texts missing and some wrong translation. Why don't Animax give Languages choices for Subtitles...
lovelylemonadeMay 24, 2009 10:12 AM
May 24, 2009 10:18 AM

Jan 2009

Quite an ok episode with the fight entertaining.:P A bit slow though. Hope the next one faster and conclude this fight.
lovelylemonade said:
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Just Watched Episode 8

Didn't really like the Indonesian Subs. Many texts missing and some wrong translation. Why don't Animax give Languages choices for Subtitles...

Btw, you're fast.^^
I watch in Malay subs and obviously not like it coz my Malay not so good plus I get used to watch anime in English and Chinese subs. They should have given us more choices.
May 24, 2009 8:30 PM

Jan 2009
Luckily i can watch in Chinese sub and it was accurate (of course Animax one)
Nice to hear more and more Sawashiro miyuki lol
May 25, 2009 1:27 AM

May 2009
the english subs are good except for the excessive use of "fella". i'm so annoyed by it! when Morgan gets hyper, Ogam says, "this fella is so full of energy!"
in this episode, they even stuffed it into Arawn's mouth when he commented about the strength of Ruprom. it doesn't sound right! jeez.

anyway, as for this episode, i found it interesting indeed!
the Ruprom are surprisingly strong! but that just makes the battle more exciting.

i'm really looking forward to the next episode! it's gonna be fast-paced and full of revenge and action! ahh!! =D
_____ _ _ ______

Within pain, there is desire.

_____ _ _ ______
May 25, 2009 10:53 PM

Sep 2008
May 30, 2009 1:13 PM

Jun 2008
Stupid episode. But I still have some hope that this anime will become better.
May 30, 2009 4:01 PM
Dec 2007
Hmmm I dn't quite grasp why they still introduce new characters each episode, and former characters become less and less importnat. Wouldn't you want to develop them instead? Anyway, the blonde girl (don't remember her name obviously because there are far too many secondary characters) seems to be in a bad position.

However, this series is stiull entertaining and has an ok atmosphere.

In every age, in every place, the deeds of men remain the same.
May 30, 2009 5:08 PM

Apr 2008
Arthur emo because of one lost ... lols xD

May 30, 2009 6:09 PM

May 2008
Finally a lost, Arthur was always killing other ppl now he noe how it feels to be losing hehe.Hope they lose to the Rubrum again

Awesome Sig by Lailide
May 30, 2009 8:20 PM

Apr 2008
Boooooooooooooooooooring, especially this "attacking, losing entire army, being emo-ish, getting punched in the face, then standing up again" scenario - how many times we have seen this? Total lack of originality.
May 31, 2009 9:09 AM
May 2008
Agreed, very unoriginal... "we lost *self pity*" crap. At least Arawn put Arthur in his place and lack of Morgan was disappointing.
Dead Account
Please Delete
May 31, 2009 2:37 PM

Apr 2009
Does anyone know who the young girl with brown hair that appears at the beginning of the OP and through out the ED is? At first I thought it was Riannon, but then i realized they had different colored eyes, so it couldn't be her from when she was younger or something.
May 31, 2009 8:02 PM

Jul 2008
wow those guys in red were really good, i wonder what arawn and arthur are going to do about them? but it seems that elf kid has a good idea it just might work, can't wait to see what happens
the only way to stop a gamer from playing is either: beat them, or wait until they get bored (though 2% percent suffer seizures
Jun 1, 2009 7:47 AM
Jan 2009
RainSprite said:
Does anyone know who the young girl with brown hair that appears at the beginning of the OP and through out the ED is? At first I thought it was Riannon, but then i realized they had different colored eyes, so it couldn't be her from when she was younger or something.

Anyway this whole episode was pretty much a filler and the main storyline has yet to begin they are going waaaaay too slow.
Dark_KainJun 1, 2009 7:52 AM
Jun 1, 2009 4:34 PM

Aug 2008
Not a bad episode. Arthur's stupidity impeded on too much of the content for me to like this. I also felt like it was rather abrupt and nonsensical to cut to Whatsherface at the end of the episode.
Jun 2, 2009 5:28 AM

Jan 2009
Nice episode. The crimson warriors or what they're called were something. Arthur is getting more and more annoying.
Jun 5, 2009 4:31 PM

Aug 2008
Oh Arthur, you're such a great tactician! And a whiny b*tch too! I wish you'd lead my army. Well at least the ratkid will save the day!

I'm looking forward to Octavia getting raped..
Jun 5, 2009 10:59 PM

Nov 2006
I love Sawashiro Miyuki to pieces, but goddamn Lidia is annoying.
Jun 6, 2009 12:20 AM

May 2008
Hmmm I dn't quite grasp why they still introduce new characters each episode, and former characters become less and less importnat. Wouldn't you want to develop them instead? Anyway, the blonde girl (don't remember her name obviously because there are far too many secondary characters) seems to be in a bad position.

However, this series is stiull entertaining and has an ok atmosphere.
Jun 28, 2009 5:22 AM

Jan 2009
Hmm episode was okay i guess. I dont get it why they are still introducing characters that aren't from the (pc) game also, i mean haven't they got already enough.
Am hoping it will return to the plot of the game(s) soon but from what ive seen i dont get my hopes up.
Jul 17, 2009 3:40 PM

Oct 2008
I love the idea.. The demon lord, protector of the fairy kingdom fights alongside an exiled tribe of people against an imperial empire which bears a red flag, clad in red armor which reflects their will to incinerate the world that do not swear allegiance with their empire and may also be considered blood-stained armors.

Next episode..

Fairy Kingdom vs Imperial Empire = WIN!
Aug 6, 2009 2:11 AM

Jun 2009
Ermin picture book

"Whack! Whack! They defeat the bad enemies"
"Whack! Whack! They defeat them" 9 1/2 times said (nothing to write about I just count these ones +6 more combined from Arawn and Ermin

Now I'm starting to dislike Arthur, the mind of warrior who always rush things..

on the 2nd thought..

Rathty so cuteeeeeeeee!
ZinvyAug 6, 2009 2:15 AM
Live well - Laugh often - and Love much

Sep 1, 2009 1:41 PM

Jun 2008
Bada Bada etaoste aki mas.Bada Bada etaoste aki mas.Bada Bada etaoste aki mas.Bada Bada etaoste aki mas.Bada Bada etaoste aki mas.Bada Bada etaoste aki mas.Bada Bada etaoste aki mas.Bada Bada etaoste aki mas.Bada Bada etaoste aki mas.Bada Bada etaoste aki mas. lol.

At first it was getting to my nerves but when i saw her image in the picture book saying it so happily i actually had a good laugh. It was kin of cute.

Artur made his first big mistake but i kind of wonder why did Arawn didn't to anything. He certainly saw something was wrong. He will just stand there letting people die so that Arthur can learn?
Mar 28, 2010 6:03 PM

Feb 2009
Interesting episode I was starting to get bored. I thought this anime would be epic I hope I won't get disappointed any further.
Jul 12, 2010 5:01 PM

Jul 2009
Arthur is stupid..i just hate a hot-blooded warrior, how come he become the first-warrior..
Aug 9, 2010 12:14 AM

Sep 2008
Strong generic enemies!? *head asplodes*
If those soldiers were real people, they would have raped Octavia.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 29, 2012 10:35 PM

Jul 2010
damn she's gonna get....betrayed...

Feb 20, 2012 4:33 AM

Sep 2008
kie_ said:
Stupid episode. But I still have some hope that this anime will become better.

I agree... with both statements. Still hoping that this will get better. Maybe it's too late to hope for that, though, this far into the series (which isn't that far, but still...).

Fabrice said:
Hmmm I dn't quite grasp why they still introduce new characters each episode, and former characters become less and less importnat. Wouldn't you want to develop them instead?

Was wondering this myself. Even the characters that have been here since the beginning have gotten very little development, sadly.
Feb 19, 2013 11:02 AM

Apr 2012
I'm surprised she's not used to the smell of dead body's.
I like Hentai, you like real life.
Instead of complaining about my tastes, be grateful you now don't have to compete against me.
Jan 15, 2014 12:01 AM

Jul 2008
noteDhero said:
Not a bad episode. Arthur's stupidity impeded on too much of the content for me to like this. I also felt like it was rather abrupt and nonsensical to cut to Whatsherface at the end of the episode.

Yep, his only plan of "let's all just rush in because we are the Gael Clan" finally failed. He never listens to strategy or advice because he is an egotistical idiot. When it doesn't go his way he curls up like a little baby who lost his rattle.

Arawn should have punched him a few more times for his selfishness...and also yet another woman joins the cast.
Sep 29, 2014 5:22 PM

Jan 2011
Well we got to see a textbook example of how a well-trained Roman Legion would disrupt a Celtic war party by throwing their pilum, then charging with their swords. Arthur's impulsiveness is actually pretty emblematic of the way the Celts approached the conflict, believing that bravery and individual prowess would carry the day. As we saw...not so much...

Aside from the picture book sequence, all of this episode was anime original. Although the box was important in the game, it looks like we may something different happen to Octavia here. Arawn shows again why he's the main character and the chieftain of the Gaels. We also got to see a nice scene of him worried about Rhiannon, as well as Arthur's siscon tendencies. As we saw, Llyr, Rathty and Morgan are really the best warriors serving Arawn at this time.
Please don't feed the trolls!
In my next life I want to collide at the corner with the cute transfer student
carrying a piece of toast in her mouth
...rodac

Oct 11, 2014 7:41 AM
Jul 2018
Arthur is brainless glad that Arawn punched him right in the face
Feb 1, 2016 4:26 PM

Feb 2013
Finally starting to get back to the action... and it's about time.
Apr 15, 2016 5:01 PM

Oct 2012
Arthur is pathetic. Be it not for Arawn his leader image amongst his own soldiers would be lost. He has such brains it so hard to believe he is still alive.

The tale about Arawn and Pwyll as told by Ermin's book was also dragged needlessly.

But Lidia vs Octavia battle will be sure interesting. You don't get to see your own dead soldiers stored into the crates everyday.

rodac said:
Aside from the picture book sequence, all of this episode was anime original.

Well, technically it's not a new since this story was addition for PSP version of the game but yeah, the original was different and they decided to expand some character backgrounds here.
Mich666Apr 15, 2016 5:06 PM

More topics from this board

Poll: » Tears to Tiara Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 )

japanme32 - Apr 13, 2009

81 by wildhood »»
Mar 2, 9:13 AM

Poll: » Tears to Tiara Episode 25 Discussion

daniking79 - Sep 21, 2009

31 by yveltalkyogre »»
May 7, 2023 1:02 PM

Poll: » Tears to Tiara Episode 5 Discussion

MrTerrorist - May 3, 2009

41 by yveltalkyogre »»
May 7, 2023 11:06 AM

Poll: » Tears to Tiara Episode 26 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Evilincarnate - Sep 27, 2009

67 by Inexplicable »»
Sep 25, 2022 12:37 PM

Poll: » Tears to Tiara Episode 15 Discussion ( 1 2 )

MrTerrorist - Jul 14, 2009

55 by Sugram22 »»
May 7, 2021 6:02 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.