Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Oct 7, 2009 8:13 PM

Aug 2009
Haha I'm fine with that xD
Oct 17, 2009 5:20 PM

Jul 2008
asian_pride said:
Haha, unless it was Karasumas xD

Haha yeah. It would be misguided if it were Karasumas child. Eri and Harima standing side by side with a baby. Tenma looks happily supriced. "OMG :D"
Nov 19, 2009 2:38 PM

Feb 2008
end it has ended
Nov 19, 2009 8:02 PM

Jan 2008
Saint_ said:
Let's stay with the Harima x Eri version xD

I AGREEEEE

I gave this whole thing s 10, only because of chapter 10 page 8, and chapter 6
voidbringerNov 20, 2009 1:16 AM
Nov 22, 2009 7:39 AM

Mar 2009
voidbringer said:
Saint_ said:

I AGREEEEE

I gave this whole thing s 10, only because of chapter 10 page 8, and chapter 6

i agree with you

besides everyone can see
1,erixharima are close (harima is blusing)
2,tenma and her sister are surprized
3.they seem like 20-25 year at least (when you get to see sou and hanai they are like 26 and eri was looking for harima and gave her glue about him to yakumo)
4.harima has many times by now see eri true form through all they have been together
i am going to be the i the one with the biggest manga pocket collgection

url=http://myanimelist.net/animelist/enerjak&sclick=1][/url]
Dec 20, 2009 6:39 AM

Jul 2009
Besides, Tenma is too stupid to get married xP
ʕ • ᴥ • ʔ
Jan 2, 2010 1:07 AM

Feb 2009
The anime ending was horrible. This... well this isn't what I wanted either.

I always wanted Harima to end up with either Yakumo, or Eri, so I was somewhat statisfied the ending. I really think that there are several endings to the story, each chapter providing us with different alternative endings, so it is up to the reader to decide how the story ended.

But the thing is: the storyline isn't coherent, it jumps randomly in time, revealing possible events, but maybe it would have been better if would state a clear ending to the story. Altough You could interpret it as you like. But from my view it's a "maybe, or maybe not" ending.
Jan 12, 2010 2:48 PM

Jul 2009
I think this kind of ending is better than the Harima x Tenma ending. It's like a 50/50 chance that he ended up with Eri, for me thats enough ^^
ʕ • ᴥ • ʔ
Jan 15, 2010 12:21 AM

Feb 2009
Yeah, I can agree to that. 50/50 between Ojou and Imouto-san. I'm glad he didn't end up with Tenma in the end. But the anime suggests, that the Tenma end is possible too.
Jan 17, 2010 1:25 AM
Sep 2009
what?! i read some other things said here and i can't believe you people....you actually think that this is an ending....i dont see any resolutions here all things remain as they are...no particular answers are given...and we end up pairing people with our imaginations...sorry guys but i think this is a totally trashy way of ending a very good story...except for the ending which is so ambiguous and unexact everything else is so lovable about this whole series...kudos to the writer for that.
Jan 22, 2010 8:52 AM

Oct 2009
I hope.. no, i really BELIEVE that Harima ends up with Eri, coz she's my favorite female char of this serie =) And I don't like Tenma at all...
Аниме, Манга
Игры:
В процессе: Senjou no Valkyria 3, Army Corps of Hell, Dynasty Warriors Next, Tactics Ogre - PS Vita. Hyperdymension Neptunia mk2, Final Fantasy XIII-2, MGS: Peace Walker (Online), Dark Souls, Star Ocean: TLH - PS3.
В ожидании: Tales of Graces F (EU), Dragon's Dogma, Lollipop Chainsaw, Atelier Meruru - PS3, Gravity Rush, Dragon's Crown, Zero Escape - PS Vita.
Jan 22, 2010 9:59 AM

Apr 2008
To me, relationship between Harima and Yakumo just professional ,working on manga it just Yakumo have feeling for Harima .Harima let Tenma with Karasuma because for Harima, Tenma's happiness is more important.
For Eri ,there is high chance because Harima learn true colours of ojou and accepts Eri slowly after he got beaten up by Eri at SR chapter 272 and their relation moves foward until SRZ.
May 16, 2010 3:13 AM

Jan 2010
I have a feeling the author gave up on this series and put up some random crap to end it :(
Sep 7, 2010 11:40 AM

Aug 2009
woot! finally finished all of SR manga and was happy with this:

only ending I will accept
Feb 1, 2011 5:54 AM

Mar 2010
TensaiShonen said:

YEah the only ending that I too will accept! :)
Check out my channel!
Erzat
Feb 22, 2011 8:16 PM
Jul 2010
Even though there is no hard proof that Harima ends up with anyone, it's really hard to argue against Eri x Harima after the strong hints the author put into the last two chapters.
Mar 20, 2011 7:28 PM

Jan 2008
shootdatpancake said:
TensaiShonen said:

YEah the only ending that I too will accept! :)
This^
Apr 29, 2011 10:30 AM

Jul 2009
So many people want a Eri x Harima ending, I wonder why the author didn't want to make a conclusive ending :(
ʕ • ᴥ • ʔ
May 15, 2011 2:24 AM

Mar 2008
KJ explained that the harima x eri scene in page 8 was only max's delusion after he entrusted eri to harima. thus the reason that it was shown in the middle of the graduation ceremony.

btw im for onigiri faction :D
May 19, 2011 6:56 AM

Jul 2009
Kung-Fu-Jesus said:
KJ explained that the harima x eri scene in page 8 was only max's delusion after he entrusted eri to harima. thus the reason that it was shown in the middle of the graduation ceremony.

Where did you find that info?
ʕ • ᴥ • ʔ
Jul 29, 2011 10:10 AM

Jul 2011
Even if it was just max's imagination, I like it that way ^_^
Oct 29, 2011 11:40 PM

Aug 2011
Kung-Fu-Jesus said:

Anybody can't just imagine that much, btw harima and eri and walking together in the previous page so it does indicate the possibility...
well check out this:[url]http://www.cartoonleap.com/2009/05/school-rumble-z-manga-ending-shocks-fans/[/url]
why does max thinks that tenma, yakumo and karasuma will be in the room??
the max's viewpoint theory is possible but not probable!----
Hey! look left-------------------> YOU FAIL!
Jan 17, 2012 6:36 PM

Sep 2011
Harima x Eri 4 ever!!!
Mar 19, 2012 8:46 PM

Jun 2008
Damn, when I finished school rumble, I thought Z was an entire troll fest from Jin. Looks like chapter 10 attempted a legit ending but nothing can save the horrible time skip when they were already closing in on graduation.

And man, page 8 is totally random. They were in the middle of graduation and jumps like what, like a decade in the future with Eri x Harima? Come on man. That is definitely the dude's dream since it came right after he said it. Then they directly jump back into the graduation.

The shogi match in chapter 6 had some potential too and it looks like he was going toward that direction all along. It is not too unrealistic on Eri's part to finally realize her time to confront herself through some indirect method toward Harima.

I just noticed in chapter 6 and 10 they both had "16 pages of parallel comedy", so it's likely chapter 10 were legitimately based after events of chapter 6. Then again chapter 9 was also more or less a continuation of the plot.

Maybe someday, someday when he gains a moment of inspiration he can redeem from this farce. But I highly doubt it. Still, having a graduation chapter is DEFINITELY a good thing. The whole series was about their school days and eventually graduating, so this was essential. It also means there will probably be no more continuations and stuff but maybe, he will do that seinen thing if he ever get that moment of inspiration. He can easily redeem it then by having a few chapters of flashback.
TachiiMar 19, 2012 8:53 PM
Aug 30, 2012 9:58 AM

Jan 2012
loki_16 said:
Flaxman85 x Eri 4 ever!!!

fixed :)

Nevertheless, good job Harima man.
Sep 18, 2012 10:35 AM

Jan 2010
Well, an Eri ending was better than the original, but Imouto-san is a way more loveable character.
Dec 5, 2012 8:38 PM
Jul 2012
I dont give a fuck about the troll author but in my mind Harima x Eri
Feb 4, 2013 1:59 PM
Feb 2013
you know school rumble z is parallel world it same like negima neo

in school rumble the original harima dont made up with any women yet
Apr 17, 2013 7:54 PM
Apr 2013
i really felt sad for yakumo and in some part i fell for her. i wish harima would pick the person that would make him happy. but harima x eri is really better. bcuz if harima x yakumo.harima willl always be near to tenma so it would fell awkward
Apr 18, 2013 2:14 AM

Feb 2013
TensaiShonen said:

Same here lol

"And if, there were so many people in the world, there had to be someone living an interesting life that wasn't ordinary. I was sure of it. Why wasn't that person me?"
- The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya Part V
[/center]
Dec 10, 2013 12:51 PM

Aug 2012
Beautiful. Much better than SR ending. Imagination or not, the scene with Harima, Eri and their child was pretty good. I'm in Onigiri faction but i still accept this ending, whether it's just a "what-if" ending of a canon one.. Yakumo and Akira are still the best girls in SR~ XD
ChoroshiDec 10, 2013 12:58 PM

and still waiting patiently for a 3rd season of Spice & Wolf :'|
Feb 17, 2014 10:06 AM

Mar 2013
Well it would be borderline impossible for the SRZ ending to be worse than the SR ending, and thankfully it didn't reach that low.

This is nearly a certain Eri x Harima ending. This is following Chapter 9 which showcased Yakumo believing that the only girl that could overcome Harima's love for Tenma was Eri. This is what presumably happened, and they have started hanging out and bonding w/no more malice from Harima since he now understands and appreciates Eri. The main reason that the future Eri x Harima + child images can't be Max's delusions is because he most assuredly didn't know Karasuma and the details involving Tenma being there at his side and hospital. For him to randomly have those images in his mind is preposterous, although it gives a smidgen of hope to Yakuma x Harmia fans (note i like them roughly equally, although Noto, Mamiko (Kotomi from Clannad) as Yakuma made me really fall for her) .

This mangaka is clearly unable to have a coherent and satisfactory ending to his crown jewel manga, so we have to accept these images as the best he could do. This is certainly an improvement over the original SR ending and the horrendous anime ending, so lets take the bone that was thrown to us and pretend its a succulent steak.
Mar 24, 2014 11:32 AM

Aug 2009
I'm not really seeing these "multiple endings" that people are talking about, to me it seems very clear that HarimaxEri is final. Like some others I just can't imagine it any other way, I've never been a fan of Tenma and while I don't dislike Yakuma I just don't feel shes right for Harima. Honestly this is probably the most satisfying ending to one of these schoom rom com shows that I've seen, it doesn't leave it all open to interpretation and what not.

"The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe. If you try it, you will be lonely often, and sometimes frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself."
-Friedrich Nietzsche
Jul 25, 2014 2:57 AM

Jan 2010
after 58 episode, and now i see the ending of this manga i cant get over on this anime/manga, eri and harima ended, good ending
Oct 14, 2014 12:25 AM
Jan 2011
Harima should have ended up with Yakumo.
Feb 16, 2015 4:52 PM

Jun 2014
SlickDragon said:
Well it would be borderline impossible for the SRZ ending to be worse than the SR ending, and thankfully it didn't reach that low.

This is nearly a certain Eri x Harima ending. This is following Chapter 9 which showcased Yakumo believing that the only girl that could overcome Harima's love for Tenma was Eri. This is what presumably happened, and they have started hanging out and bonding w/no more malice from Harima since he now understands and appreciates Eri. The main reason that the future Eri x Harima + child images can't be Max's delusions is because he most assuredly didn't know Karasuma and the details involving Tenma being there at his side and hospital. For him to randomly have those images in his mind is preposterous, although it gives a smidgen of hope to Yakuma x Harmia fans (note i like them roughly equally, although Noto, Mamiko (Kotomi from Clannad) as Yakuma made me really fall for her) .

This mangaka is clearly unable to have a coherent and satisfactory ending to his crown jewel manga, so we have to accept these images as the best he could do. This is certainly an improvement over the original SR ending and the horrendous anime ending, so lets take the bone that was thrown to us and pretend its a succulent steak.

Agreed!!!

Actually only chapter 6-10 were direct sequel of SR. So Imadori x Ichijou and Harima x Eri were all canon. So the thing about Mikoto being a preggy was just an alternate story/setting of SR. Well I feel bad for Yakumo, she did a lot for Harima. But just as she said, Eri is a special woman that would break the barrier of Harima's heart.
blessofcurseApr 11, 2015 8:24 PM
Jun 11, 2015 7:17 PM
May 2015
It's amazing how many people actually believe Harima ended up with Eri. FYI, it didn't happen:

This-------> https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Jar6VfGXT9Y
Aug 4, 2015 2:34 AM
Jul 2015
[quote=voidbringer]
Saint_ said:

AGREE with you...!
although I'm also interested in Yakumo, too. but eri x harima already be the best and cute couple XD

if the story ended up in SR the plot would be unrequited love + bad cliffhanger
Aug 25, 2015 1:33 AM

Nov 2011
Based on one of the panels in this chapter, it looks like Eri and Harima did get together in the end after all. I freaking approve~
Nov 22, 2015 7:32 AM
Nov 2013
HarimaxEri :). Yes!

btw, i don't remember this picture in the manga. anyone knows where did this picture from?
greatdeathmistNov 22, 2015 8:15 AM
Dec 4, 2015 6:42 PM
May 2015
TsukiCrasher said:

btw, i don't remember this picture in the manga. anyone knows where did this picture from?

It's amazing how many people actually believe Harima ended up with Eri. FYI, it didn't happen:

Dec 4, 2015 6:43 PM
May 2015
Stark700 said:
Based on one of the panels in this chapter, it looks like Eri and Harima did get together in the end after all. I freaking approve~

Jan 31, 2016 1:12 PM
Nov 2013
JKHM said:
TsukiCrasher said:

JKHM said:
Stark700 said:

It doesn't matter how many time you post this, that guy is not the author so it as all just theory/speculations. Do you really think that the author would draw that for fun? Also, we never see what'll happen in the future, so how can you be so sure that Harima won't end up with Eri in the end?

(You must be pretty piss off @ HarimaxEri pairing right now. Hahaha)
Feb 24, 2016 3:43 PM

Aug 2014
TensaiShonen said:

Agreed.

So it's HarimaxEri, not HarimaxYakumo
Yakumo can't break the wall inside his heart.

I just found out about SR Z now, i dont like the ending from the original/main one..
HerrschaftFeb 24, 2016 3:58 PM
Mar 2, 2016 1:28 AM

Jun 2015
I broke into tears when I saw HarimaxEri... It was so beautiful... Oh my god this manga is a masterpiece.

Kobayashi hurry up and publish the continuation of School Rumble!
ok :p
Mar 4, 2016 5:10 PM
May 2015
TsukiCrasher said:
JKHM said:

JKHM said:

It doesn't matter how many time you post this, that guy is not the author so it as all just theory/speculations. Do you really think that the author would draw that for fun? Also, we never see what'll happen in the future, so how can you be so sure that Harima won't end up with Eri in the end?

(You must be pretty piss off @ HarimaxEri pairing right now. Hahaha)

I think you need to go back and read the first page of the supposed Harima and Eri chapter. It says, and i quote "16 pages of parallel comedy". Its not canon. Its a parallel universe / alternate reality story. It didn't happen. Do more research and don't go by your emotions.
Apr 27, 2016 2:19 PM

Jun 2010
Third time rereading this franchise and it just occurred to me that Z makes a mess of the timeline if you treat it as canon which I do.

So how does the timeline set up?

1. Harima takes Tenma to airport to travel to US to be with Karasuma. He goes away, gets beat up and sense knocked into him by Eri later on.

2. Harima being Eri's fiancee and living with Yakumo ---- School Rumble

3. Yakumo visiting Tenma and Karasuma in the US (Harima and Yakumo still seem to be living together), Yakumo acknowledging Eri. ------ Z Chapter 9.

4. Eri and Harima seem to still have their arrangement, Tenma and Karasuma come back for graduation. --- Z Chapter 10.

5. Harima is traveling and Eri states "What he's doing... is so typical of him" as they are visiting Tenma in the US. ---- School Rumble

6. Harima returns and pie scene, still wanting to confess to Tenma his feelings. Overall reunion which is a few years after graduation right? -----School Rumble

7. Harima disappears again it seems. Eri pursuing Harima as a stewardess but she is also a millionaire businesswoman? Mikoto pregnant. Eri acknowledging Yakumo as her rival ----- Z chapter 5.

8. Future scene where Eri and Harima are with a a baby in front of Tenma, Yakumo, and Karasuma. -----Z chapter 10.

6. and 7. are the ones I am not sure how interchangeable they are since I think Mikoto and Hanai are barely dating during the Pie scene while in Z the pregnancy makes it seem much later, unless she already had the baby by the time of the pie scene. Doubt it though, as well implies Harima in that time span essentially ran away 3 times.

So unless I am mistaken and you ignore the future Eri x Harima baby hospital scene (which I don't), it is almost like Harima is still missing well into the future based of 7. where relationships like Ichijou/Imadori and Hanai/Mikoto are well established.

Please someone point out I am missing something or made an error.
Apr 30, 2016 2:16 PM

Jul 2015
Well i don''t care if it's not the 'real end' or anything, this is so much better than the anime end and the manga end, i didn't like Tenma that much on the other hand i loved Eri so this last page with Harima and Eri having a baby is the best end possible for me.
Aug 5, 2016 3:06 AM

Apr 2016
I really don't get the ending,such a good series and we got all this shit.
Aug 24, 2016 5:11 AM

Jul 2016
Holy God, I shed a tear... it's really happy to see Harima and Eri to get married and have a baby... But I feel sad too for Yakumo... Oh my... this is really great manga... I just cannot hate Harima for choosing Eri... I just... oh God, this manga's author is really great... can make us love all characters (maybe just for me)... and feels okay to found out whoever being with whom (and another maybe just for me)...
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » School Rumble Z Chapter 9 Discussion

rabids0ap - Jul 8, 2009

6 by KanYeeT »»
Mar 20, 3:50 AM

Poll: » School Rumble Z Chapter 6 Discussion

Antanaru - Mar 10, 2009

19 by SkulRambol »»
Mar 21, 2018 5:48 AM

» Um Is that You? Yakumo

rnaster - Aug 30, 2012

1 by mumun »»
Feb 16, 2018 11:56 AM

Poll: » School Rumble Z Chapter 1 Discussion

radiantfire - Aug 24, 2008

35 by Thyriad-oPPailov »»
May 30, 2017 2:55 PM

Poll: » School Rumble Z Chapter 5 Discussion

Faust721 - Mar 9, 2009

9 by Ierakas »»
Aug 24, 2016 2:48 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.