Forum Settings
Forums
The Flowers of Evil
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Feb 11, 2014 12:59 AM

Aug 2013
fr3ddyv3ga said:
...or maybe she's on some kind of medical treatment that helped her stay calm or forget?
That thought definitely crossed my mind. Nakamura seems a little spacey and aloof like she's on meds.
fr3ddyv3ga said:
Also she tells Takao that he's a normal person now (not a deviant) so will Takao try and do some crazy effed up thing to show her that he can be a big O deviant again?
I was wondering the same thing when I read the translation on MFox. I thought, "OK... here we go. Kasuga is going to show Nakamura just how bat sheet crazy normal he can be." However, the translation may have left something out. According to Jovy's summary, the conversation goes like this: "It's nighttime, and they're just chilling on the beach. Nakamura says "Kasuga.. don't ever come here again, you normal human". Kasuga replies with "Thank you"." So if he did say "thank you", I think that implies he's cool with being normal.
Feb 11, 2014 5:01 PM

Jan 2014
atomic_dawg said:
fr3ddyv3ga said:
...or maybe she's on some kind of medical treatment that helped her stay calm or forget?
That thought definitely crossed my mind. Nakamura seems a little spacey and aloof like she's on meds.
fr3ddyv3ga said:
Also she tells Takao that he's a normal person now (not a deviant) so will Takao try and do some crazy effed up thing to show her that he can be a big O deviant again?
I was wondering the same thing when I read the translation on MFox. I thought, "OK... here we go. Kasuga is going to show Nakamura just how bat sheet crazy normal he can be." However, the translation may have left something out. According to Jovy's summary, the conversation goes like this: "It's nighttime, and they're just chilling on the beach. Nakamura says "Kasuga.. don't ever come here again, you normal human". Kasuga replies with "Thank you"." So if he did say "thank you", I think that implies he's cool with being normal.

^oh okay that clears that up * srry the translated scans I read didnt have Takao saying "thank you" odd right...shrugs* and I think she has to be on something to make her so much like a totally different person... cos Takao has changed ,but not that much, not like Nakamura is now and I dont think Saeki was different at all.. so how can Nakamura be so different? can it be cos of her mother or drugs maybe?
I'm goin with drugs imo
Don't you wanna hang out and waste your life with us?
-Spike Spiegel-
Feb 11, 2014 9:29 PM

Feb 2011
Was sure he was gonna go berserk again once he meets her LOL.
Feb 11, 2014 9:40 PM

Aug 2013
I loved this chapter!!
Aku no Hana is just too good.
Cant wait to get more chapters! Nakmura seemed so broken. like she had just given up. really wanna find out what happened to her. But i think kasuga should stay with aya. Nakamura needs to pick up the peices herself.
"When you walk in a dream but you know you're not dreaming Signore
Scuzza me, but you see, back in old Napoli that's amore"

Feb 12, 2014 12:53 PM

Jun 2010
alexpte said:
Takao better not choose Sawa in the end, I actually prefer Aya over her

I agree. It's exciting to see Kasuga and Nakamura together, but it's a self-destructive relationship that eventually will get the best of them.
Feb 12, 2014 4:14 PM

Feb 2012
loki_16 said:
I really hope Kasuga and Tokiwa have a happy ending together.

This would be my perfect ending. If the manga ends soon with them together I would be happy.
“News travels fast in places where nothing much ever happens.” ― Charles Bukowski
Feb 12, 2014 5:49 PM
Sep 2013
Wind_Sr said:
loki_16 said:

This would be my perfect ending. If the manga ends soon with them together I would be happy.

why would anyone want a happy ending? I dont get it, the whole appeal of the manga is MC fucking his life up more and more. a happy ending wouldnt feel right, considering how dark the manga has been up until now
Feb 12, 2014 9:04 PM

Feb 2014
ninjaclone09 said:
Wind_Sr said:
loki_16 said:

why would anyone want a happy ending? I dont get it, the whole appeal of the manga is MC fucking his life up more and more. a happy ending wouldnt feel right, considering how dark the manga has been up until now

If you actually think that's what this manga has been about then read again.. This manga hasn't been dark since the time skip and you actually want to see Kasuga throw away his development and fuck up more? Rather than getting better and actually throwing away that bullcrap philosophy Nakamura implanted in his head? Sorry but I like it when my characters progress instead of saying the same especially since his past self was a weak willed kid who got dominated by women
Feb 12, 2014 9:39 PM

Aug 2013
TheGrandSage23 said:
ninjaclone09 said:
Wind_Sr said:
loki_16 said:

If you actually think that's what this manga has been about then read again.. This manga hasn't been dark since the time skip and you actually want to see Kasuga throw away his development and fuck up more? Rather than getting better and actually throwing away that bullcrap philosophy Nakamura implanted in his head? Sorry but I like it when my characters progress instead of saying the same especially since his past self was a weak willed kid who got dominated by women

Agree 100% with TGS23
"When you walk in a dream but you know you're not dreaming Signore
Scuzza me, but you see, back in old Napoli that's amore"

Feb 12, 2014 9:48 PM
Feb 2014
TheGrandSage23 said:
ninjaclone09 said:
Wind_Sr said:
loki_16 said:

I really enjoy aku no hana up to this tip to the otherside town to meet Nakamura. I even bought the vertical copies of it. In the author notes in it say Shuzo main inspiration is a movie call don't deliver us from evil. I watch the movie and had high hope this would go in the same route. It hasn't and its turning more into a visual novel and skipping over details thats get result right away. Kasuga parents being broken was great but when they became loving again right away by just him saying I'm home unrealistic. After the long explain of Kasuga past to Tokiwa we got no question from her and she just run out the room and ask for a kiss. Its been a let down and these last few ch have very little to read.
Feb 13, 2014 1:28 AM

Jan 2014
I have too agree with GrandSage23, I like Aku no Hana even more after the time skip... cos Takao feels more like his own person not just running around doing what Nakamura told him to do. He has made better choices on his own then with Nakamura's help, and about Aya she said that meeting Sawa reminded her of how she used to be.... so maybe we'll get her back story? Like how Kasuga told her his past she might open up and talk about her past... could that change their relationship or even make it stronger?
I really think that from now on the plot will focus on Takao and Aya, cos he hasn't read her novel yet and meeting Nakamura again only felt like both Takao and Nakamura have changed to much to just bring them right back *emotionally* to before the time skip
Don't you wanna hang out and waste your life with us?
-Spike Spiegel-
Feb 13, 2014 4:47 AM

Dec 2011
People think this is going to end soon? Is there any evidence of this? I felt the exact opposite when reading this chapter. I think this because of Takao's behavior in this chapter, as fr3ddy pointed out.
Feb 15, 2014 9:47 AM
Feb 2013
Fight! Fight! Whoah! Threesome fight! Fight! Figh.. Eh?
kcuf
Feb 17, 2014 11:40 AM

Sep 2011
Wow... this series kind of resonates with me in a way that it's not too ridiculous, but it's ridiculous! These 2 are very human... No matter how much they pretend to deviate...

I have no idea what to think but that was fun... Though at this point, I wouldn't read this manga anymore until the very end... I hope Tokiwa goes out with Kasuga, the healing process is over.
"Justice Never Dies!" - Kenji Endou, 20th century Boys
Feb 17, 2014 10:00 PM

Sep 2011
Wow so much emotion through actions in this chapter!
Feb 20, 2014 9:01 AM

Aug 2008
Yeah I can see why people want more drama, but I think that part of the manga is pretty much over and done (in fact this manga seems pretty much over and done). It's not really good to resort to regression of the main character, because then it's just being repetitive and makes any development seem worthless.

Anyway this chapter. If anyone's curious at the throwing, and punch out scene it's more like Kasuga is saying "Look Nakamura, I'm still weird, I'm still chaotic, will you talk to me now?" In which case Nakamura enjoyed his antics but realized it's time to put a stop to them because at the end of the day, they are just both normal people.
hyperknees91Feb 20, 2014 9:07 AM
Feb 20, 2014 9:58 AM
Dec 2013
hyperknees91 said:
Yeah I can see why people want more drama, but I think that part of the manga is pretty much over and done (in fact this manga seems pretty much over and done). It's not really good to resort to regression of the main character, because then it's just being repetitive and makes any development seem worthless.

Anyway this chapter. If anyone's curious at the throwing, and punch out scene it's more like Kasuga is saying "Look Nakamura, I'm still weird, I'm still chaotic, will you talk to me now?" In which case Nakamura enjoyed his antics but realized it's time to put a stop to them because at the end of the day, they are just both normal people.

you've got that right. heck, it's better to have the drama done after 50 chapters and use character growths unlike KNIM. still, kasuga's job isn't done yet. he just needs to meet sekai and apologize to her and help her get over her problems. i just wonder how it'll go out loike because usually the things we expected ended up different like say how KNIM ended its chapter but i know aku no hana will do it great.
Feb 20, 2014 10:29 AM

Aug 2008
lawl don't remind me of KNIM, I'm just going to forget that manga now haha.

Yeah I dunno what the author has to do left. He certainly could do a little more, but nothing as drastic as he did in the first arc as there really is no reason for it anymore. Kasuga has a girl who is willing to understand him, he's more grown up, and his view on the world is changing. Not saying it's impossible for him to go crazy again, but I think this little struggle at the end has kind of proven that that time in his life is mostly over.

I guess Nakamura could possibly do one last stand at some point, but really I'd rather get into why she is so crazy then her doing more crazy things.
Feb 20, 2014 11:15 AM
Dec 2013
hyperknees91 said:

Yeah I dunno what the author has to do left. He certainly could do a little more, but nothing as drastic as he did in the first arc as there really is no reason for it anymore. Kasuga has a girl who is willing to understand him, he's more grown up, and his view on the world is changing. Not saying it's impossible for him to go crazy again, but I think this little struggle at the end has kind of proven that that time in his life is mostly over.

I guess Nakamura could possibly do one last stand at some point, but really I'd rather get into why she is so crazy then her doing more crazy things.

yeah, it seems like kasuga is maturing and looking at how the world works. you know, unlike someone *cough* Haruto *cough*

i wonder if kasuga and towika will have sex for real in the next few chapters.

as for nakamura, i guess the author was just inspired by the joker as both turned their partners mentally insane, both a clever, crazy, and unpredictable, and both have a secret origin. whatever nakamura's reasons for acting the way she did back in middle school is left to a mystery. i always thought it was her mother since her father mention ed that she's just like her mother which i can relate because my mother is somewhat bipolar and she acts immature for a 51 year old but we pretty much handled her
Feb 20, 2014 2:24 PM

Oct 2013
This chapter was kinda crappy.
I don't even...

Misiakk said:
Noo, will this be another manga after Oyasumi Punpun which will get "happy ending"... it would be disappointing.

Oyasumi Punpun a happy ending? Really?
Feb 20, 2014 3:04 PM

Aug 2008
Spider-titan55 said:
hyperknees91 said:

yeah, it seems like kasuga is maturing and looking at how the world works. you know, unlike someone *cough* Haruto *cough*

as for nakamura, i guess the author was just inspired by the joker as both turned their partners mentally insane, both a clever, crazy, and unpredictable, and both have a secret origin. whatever nakamura's reasons for acting the way she did back in middle school is left to a mystery. i always thought it was her mother since her father mention ed that she's just like her mother which i can relate because my mother is somewhat bipolar and she acts immature for a 51 year old but we pretty much handled her

I don't know if this manga will bother having a sex scene anymore as it's not really relevant (it's not a romance manga). The other sex scene was meaningful to the other girls character so yeah.
Feb 20, 2014 6:52 PM
Dec 2013
hyperknees91 said:
Spider-titan55 said:
hyperknees91 said:

I don't know if this manga will bother having a sex scene anymore as it's not really relevant (it's not a romance manga). The other sex scene was meaningful to the other girls character so yeah.

well technically it's romance but in a more psychological way like the nakamura drove kasuga insanely in love, sekai was just more jealous of nakamura so she just raped kasuga, towika seems odd but in a more realistic and sympathetic way and fell in love with kasuga because he understood her problems. so, since nakamura just wants to live a new life, kasuga is happy with towika, and all that's left to do is to talk to sakai and apologize, i believe him and towika will just have sex as a means to show their feelings.
Feb 21, 2014 5:25 PM
May 2013
Yeah, it's kind of odd to see them playing at the beach. And Tokiwa seems to be out of place. When Nakamura asked if Kasuga was going out with her, I was hoping for him to say "no". Anyway, I wish Kasuga had brought Saeki instead of Tokiwa. It'd be much more interesting.

The last scene was ... amg. Really curious about the next chapter.

wew, the translated ver that I read didn't have Kasuga saying thank you. ._.
Feb 26, 2014 2:30 PM

Apr 2012
That was sort of unexpected.
Mar 4, 2014 6:07 AM

Feb 2014
nadasho said:
Yeah, it's kind of odd to see them playing at the beach. And Tokiwa seems to be out of place. When Nakamura asked if Kasuga was going out with her, I was hoping for him to say "no". Anyway, I wish Kasuga had brought Saeki instead of Tokiwa. It'd be much more interesting.

The last scene was ... amg. Really curious about the next chapter.

wew, the translated ver that I read didn't have Kasuga saying thank you. ._.

Tokiwa>Saeki
Mar 9, 2014 3:28 PM

May 2013
What the heck just happened? Suddenly they are playing with each other smiling.
Apr 16, 2014 3:16 PM

Jan 2013
Great chapter, thought it would turn violent.
Apr 25, 2014 10:04 PM

Dec 2012
Reading this while listening to Hana ga Saita yo was just incredible, the feelings of everything that happened between Nakamura and Kasuga just overflowed. I think the fight between them was a catalyst to finally let out all of the feelings of the past and finally move on. I see they've brought up the idea of the sky and what's beyond the horizon again.

It's so depressing seeing Nakamura though, because it seems like she's just completely and utterly defeated by life now.
May 25, 2014 10:15 AM
May 2012
Ratohnhaketon said:
Reading this while listening to Hana ga Saita yo was just incredible, the feelings of everything that happened between Nakamura and Kasuga just overflowed. I think the fight between them was a catalyst to finally let out all of the feelings of the past and finally move on. I see they've brought up the idea of the sky and what's beyond the horizon again.

It's so depressing seeing Nakamura though, because it seems like she's just completely and utterly defeated by life now.

Yeah, after the fight they decided to have fun.
I am really hoping for a happy ending between Kasuga and Tokiwa.
Dec 2, 2014 10:52 AM
The Shrike

Nov 2009
I expected something different, but the feelings were overwhelming in many ways. It's immensely sad too. Nakamura looks at peace, but if feels like a false peace. I don't know if its based on medication, psychological treatment or just the total isolation of the place she's in. It feels that she's scarred for life in a way that Kasuga might not be (we've yet to see).
"Perhaps there is a universal, absolute truth. Perhaps it justifies every question. But that's beyond the reach of these small hands." Mamoru Oshii

There is a cult of ignorance (...) nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that “my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.” Isaac Asimov

May 16, 2015 9:52 PM

Nov 2012
This chapter was completely full of wins.

One of the most amusing chapter of manga I've ever read.
May 25, 2015 7:54 AM

Jan 2015
Whatthefuckishappening
Jun 6, 2015 9:33 PM
Jun 2013
"Don't come back again. You're a normal person."

What does this mean? That if he had returned by himself, still lonely, pathetic and easy to manipulate she would have liked him to stick around? Or does that statement have no inverse?

Someone else pls
Jun 12, 2015 12:56 PM
Aug 2014
Vox_Populi said:
"Don't come back again. You're a normal person."

What does this mean? That if he had returned by himself, still lonely, pathetic and easy to manipulate she would have liked him to stick around? Or does that statement have no inverse?

Someone else pls

Nakamura is someone that is definitive. She does something and that's it, she doesn't second-guess herself, if she felt like Takao shouldn't meet her again, she meant it. Nakamura is on or was on another metaphorical level than Takao. For example, she was the root of evil, like a weed that reached out to him and infected him. But, if not given nurturing, the weed dies, and only the root remains. He was always normal and Nakamura realised this back on the planks when she pushed him away. Realised two things: He was being to her what Saeki was to him. A mere human in love. He wanted to admire her, save her, write about her, try to understand her. The same reasons Saeki was obsessed with Takao.Wanting to understand the unknowable and be original and different. Two: you can't escape from society, and while they wish to, they can't, and it's all a matter of accepting their roles. She will have a very hard time doing this, differently of Takao, who already had a girlfriend.These two acts can be considered the few moments she truly cared for his well being and not what he represented, the only perverted guy she knew.

He's at peace with his inner demons and all that he can do for her is not tempt her. Even if he went as a train wreck to her, she wouldn't take advantage of him solely because of these realizations she made before the suicide attempt and up until now.

I am going to link an awesome explanation from a blog. It's mostly spoilers up to the suicide attempt. It doesn't touch the plot line after that.

http://tarlol.tumblr.com/post/54298369686/on-aku-no-hana-now-that-the-series-is-over
moechintai3Jun 12, 2015 2:32 PM
Feb 8, 2016 5:37 PM

Jul 2013
Wtf was that ? I'm not liking where this is heading. SAD ENDING PLS.
Jul 21, 2016 6:29 PM

Jan 2016
Uhm... not sure if i know what happened
Oct 8, 2016 10:21 AM
Sep 2016
Man this chapter was really sad and great at the same time. Originally I thought this manga was screwed up and I was doubting myself why I am reading this, I could relate to none of them or empathise with them. Up to this point, and now I started to realise what a masterpiece this manga is. I really like how the author uses the eye of the flower symbolism a lot to symbolise their unusual way of viewing the world. For example, at the timeskip the eye was closed and then when he met Saeki again after the timeskip the eye of the flower started to open (going batshit crazy) due to Kasuga starting to think about his past leading him to doubt his worldview. Only when he decided to chase after his future and decide to live a 'normal life' and confess his love to Tokiya he crushes the flower (content with the 'normal' worldview). In this chapter when Nakamura tells Kasuga 'thank God you have chosen the path everyone else walks' and Kasuga replies 'What about you?' she replies with her expression. If you look at her eyes it resembles the eyes of the flower written in the notebook when they were kids. Implying that she still has that screwed up worldview unlike Kasuga. The symbolism the author used... was great.

Then Nakamura turns away and wishes Kasuga good luck. I think Nakamura wants Kasuga to live a normal life, as this explains the reason why she pushed him away when they were going to suicide and the reason why Kasuga said 'even if I think that I have reached you, you go away and it all starts over again'. This was her way of pushing the Kasuga away. This also explains why she tells him not to come back again because he's a normal person. This also means that when she said 'Thank God he's choosing the path everyone walks' she meant it. She doesn't want him to become like her and do batshit crazy things, she wants him to stay normal. This also explains why she punched Kasuga after his monologue. Well at least this was how I interpreted it.

Been up for 6 hours reading this from 12AM to 6 PM few more chapters to go...
Nov 20, 2016 3:44 PM
SHSL Good Luck

Apr 2015
Wasn't expecting a fight... and them fooling around. But I guess that's better than what I originally predicted.

4/5
Nov 24, 2016 6:19 AM

Jan 2013
I guess Nakamura finally accepted Kasuga the way he is and what her role is in this world.
Definitely didnt expect a fight though, for a second I thought she was going to drown him or something.
May 4, 2017 12:09 AM

Mar 2015
I was about to lose my shit when Kasuga hugged Nakamura from behind.... I thought he was gonna leave the best girl for that bitch who ruined his life.... then he went full John Cena.

Jan 30, 2018 2:43 AM

Dec 2012
Welp I don't know what to say lol

Dec 22, 2018 8:39 PM

Jun 2007

No other image can summarise the wtf of Kasuga bizarrely using wrestling moves on Nakamura without provocation - some good ol' fashioned GBH - and then all three laughing together at the end. No explanation of Nakamura's logic behind her having pushed Kasuga away, or why she's different now. Or anything, honestly. It made little to no sense.

I liked Aya a lot, and I was happy to see Kasuga become the 'normie' he always in reality was when trying to pretend he wasn't empty to impress. But it showed a lack of planning and was weak on the author's part that he used a timeskip to write himself out of a corner and then left the Nakamura/Saeki love triangle unresolved besides cameos. This chapter convinced me had no idea what to do with Nakamura.
AironicallyHumanDec 22, 2018 8:43 PM
May 6, 2019 8:55 PM

Oct 2013
Sad to see that not many can offer much beyond surface level confused reactions to the incredible visual storytelling the mangaka achieved with this chapter. For me, however, the full four-page spread of the three roughhousing in the ocean waves is hands down one of the best few pages of any manga I've read.

AironicallyHuman said:

No other image can summarise the wtf of Kasuga bizarrely using wrestling moves on Nakamura without provocation - some good ol' fashioned GBH - and then all three laughing together at the end. No explanation of Nakamura's logic behind her having pushed Kasuga away, or why she's different now. Or anything, honestly. It made little to no sense.

I liked Aya a lot, and I was happy to see Kasuga become the 'normie' he always in reality was when trying to pretend he wasn't empty to impress. But it showed a lack of planning and was weak on the author's part that he used a timeskip to write himself out of a corner and then left the Nakamura/Saeki love triangle unresolved besides cameos. This chapter convinced me had no idea what to do with Nakamura.

Completely disagree with this. The author has merely decided to go for a more show and not tell approach, and the timeskip represents how often things in life progress without us wanting to, how life keeps moving on regardless of how much we desire to stay in the moment and "resolve" things first.

I don't claim to offer insight into the author's true intentions, but Nakamura appears in the first act as someone with a divergent viewpoint who triggers Kasuga's desire for perversion as a way out of his dull everyday, leading him down a spiral of insanity beyond the normalcy that Kasuga wanted to escape. Of course, this got cut short after the incident with the festival, and all three of Kasuga, Nakamura, and Saeki were forced to grow up after moving away. The timeskip teaches us that not everything in life can be neatly resolved, and we see this in how Kasuga, Nakamura, and Saeki continue to live and let live despite the possibility of their past weighing down on their present.

After the timeskip, while likely maintaining some trace of her former worldview, Nakamura has calmed down a lot and no longer wants to drag others into her madness, which itself seems to be dissipating with her pursuit of normal life as well. This transformation represents her reaching maturity and moving on with life, which Kasuga finally realizes after meeting her again. Throughout the story, Nakamura remains as a transformative presence in Kasuga's life, first enticing Kasuga with the childhood extremes of contrarian behavior but ultimately acting as the final catalyst to help Kasuga move on from his past and embrace his future with Tokiwa as a happy adult.

The roughhousing at the end of this chapter represents catharsis on the part of Kasuga, Nakamura, and Tokiwa, all of who can finally accept what happened in the past and move on without any bad blood. Their "fight" is a physical expression of the emotions that they cannot express with words alone; humans are irrational, emotional beings, and their roughhousing manages to convey this aspect of our nature perfectly without resorting to some half-baked dialogue resolution to the tension between Kasuga, Nakamura, and Tokiwa.

However, what starts off as just Kasuga and Nakamura seemingly lashing out at each other culminates into a liberating session of all three roughhousing in the water with brilliant smiles on everyone's faces. The three--without holding back--batter each other in the ocean waves with the emotions they had previously bottled up, in order to ensure that everyone will have nothing to regret when moving on. Of course, this type of wordless storytelling relies on the strength of the symbolism and visuals, but by relegating the deeper revelations and bildungsroman (maturation) to his visuals, the author keeps interpretation open-ended. I believe this approach to be far more masterful and respectful of us as his readers than delineating a single interpretation for us to accept.

In the end, this will forever remain one of my favorite chapters in all of manga.

suikaMUSICMay 6, 2019 9:59 PM
Jan 6, 2020 10:08 AM

May 2015
What a strange chapter. Nakamura is just not the same, but I hope she's happy. And I guess Kasuga has officially graduated from perv to normal. I just thought it was so weird when they started fighting. Kasuga was going ham on her at first. But I suppose they're all happy now and can move on with their lives, so that's good.
Mar 3, 2020 2:19 PM

Feb 2017
Nothing wrong happens. Good for my fragile heart
Apr 13, 2021 7:02 PM

Jun 2015
What do you think Kasuka means by "no matter how I reach out my hand just I think I've touched it, it moves away. When I think I'm there at last, it starts over again. That's why... Even then... I'm so happy you haven't disappeared." ? What was the thing he thought he touched? Where is there? How any of this connected to Nakamura being not disappeared?
Jul 4, 2021 12:05 PM

Jan 2020
Oh seems like this series is heading to a happy end....
Jul 4, 2021 12:05 PM

Jan 2020
Jerasu said:
What do you think Kasuka means by "no matter how I reach out my hand just I think I've touched it, it moves away. When I think I'm there at last, it starts over again. That's why... Even then... I'm so happy you haven't disappeared." ? What was the thing he thought he touched? Where is there? How any of this connected to Nakamura being not disappeared?

As her chest looks flat...boobs ?
Mar 22, 2022 7:07 PM

Sep 2014
So in the end Nakamura did not find her special person, sad.

This reminds me of an old friend of me who was pretty edgy back in school, but thats what made me interested in her in the first place. I guess its only natural to calm down with age, but I was hoping atleast in a manga story things would be more interesting than that.
"This emotion is mine alone.
It is for Madoka alone." - Homura
or how I would descripe Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magica.
Nov 16, 2022 10:31 AM

Aug 2018
So, this... went well?
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Aku no Hana Chapter 46 Discussion ( 1 2 )

KitKatKaz - Jun 6, 2013

82 by Sahil_K_Chandio »»
Mar 27, 9:45 PM

Poll: » Aku no Hana Chapter 39 Discussion

Stark700 - Feb 4, 2013

31 by Sahil_K_Chandio »»
Mar 27, 9:29 PM

Poll: » Aku no Hana Chapter 37 Discussion

Javi-Hime - Feb 2, 2013

31 by Sahil_K_Chandio »»
Mar 27, 9:19 PM

Poll: » Aku no Hana Chapter 26 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Explicitz - May 14, 2012

85 by Sahil_K_Chandio »»
Mar 27, 8:07 PM

Poll: » Aku no Hana Chapter 25 Discussion

notsureifsrs - May 14, 2012

38 by Sahil_K_Chandio »»
Mar 27, 8:05 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.