Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (6) « First ... « 4 5 [6]
Jan 29, 2015 6:11 PM

Nov 2012
Well,that ends that.Can't decide between a 5/10 or 6/10 for this.

First 141 chapters were a solid 7/10,that's around when Haruto got back together with Eba after he dumped Asuka iirc.

Honestly wish this hadn't been prolonged by so long,Haruto and Eba living together,having sex,getting married,having a kid,etc shouldn't have been prolonged by over 100 chapters (of which most were filler),this might have turned out better if it hadn't been for that.

Didn't completely hate this though (like I was expecting) and this wasn't as bad as I was expecting either.Gotta say the chapters I enjoyed the most were the one Seo trolled honestly (they were the most amusing parts of this entire manga).
Feb 24, 2015 9:09 AM
Nov 2014
Spider-titan55 said:
Behemoth11 said:

I just don't care so much about awkward side-characters as others. The main story got a conclusion. Not everyone liked it at first, but it wasn't so bad as you described it, Spider.
Your main problem is you place characters like Asuka and so on in a higher position they desere
and are upset about the story, because it focus on the main-characters, which you just don't like.
Yes, it would be nice if we could see more of all characters, but that's maybe something for an Omake.
The story of KNIM had a few good rudiments and that's something we shouldn't belittle.

all the manga showed was just some poitnless fillers, trolling, and some not well written moments of yuzuki and haruto. i mean we saw cats, crab bras, job hunting girl, slutty coworker, pointless LDR nonscence, rin's slave never to be seen again, time skipping, chisa having a crush on haruto, and haruto and yuzuki being knuckleheads. the important things we are missing are:

more of nanami

nanami's relationship with fujikawa because we don't know anything about the kid and he just seems to young to date someone like her

how asuka is doing

how akari is doing

takashi's relationship with kiyomi

how rin is doing

how that red headed lesbo is doing

how that slave of rin is doing

you think i ndon't have a right to express my feeling about this manga? from time to time again haruto and yuzuki have provedn to be irredeemable characters who get rewarded for bullshit. at least in suzuka the characters learn from their mistakes and grow and despite yamato getting beaten(even beaten up) by arima again and again at least he still has the ones who are closest to him. hopefully yu won't suffer the same fate because most people are starting to dislike the character.

Hi guys, im new here! SORRY for the long wall of text! It got a lot longer than i expected! But hopefully some will take the time to read it. This is half an angry rant and half a review of points lacking in my opinion.

It's not often that i write a comment about something like this, but i agree on a lot of the points made by spider here.

I Don't think a manga has ever stirred up so much love/HATE feelings as this manga, i was at least lucky enough to read this manga when it was finished, and not having to wait for it every week.

There is a lot of things missing here as pointed out by spider, and there is still more missing, and weird unexplainable things happening.

Haruto throws away all his feelings for the girl he has loved for 3 years, Nanami, even when he gets a chance with her, he still chooses Yuzuki, ok fair enough... something like that is plausible and can happen.

They start to date, since Yuzuki always loved him, and probably always did since childhood, she then goes back to Tokyo, she could have stayed but chose not to cause Haruto MADE her family situation so much better in Tokyo, cause their love is endless and all is going to be good, he goes to Tokyo on a field trip and is super excited to see her and she is as well, they end up having a great time in the end, and have a passionate kiss before he leaves and she gives him a present. BITCHSLAP TO THE BALLS! she starts to ignore him completely without any reason, and leaves him a fucking note in his present. She seems SO thankfull to him!

Haruto then chases her all the way to Tokyo, he meets Asuka and Kazama, turns out Kazama is the sneaky fucker who used his illness to steal a girl that already had a boyfriend, and then Yuzuki still treats HATO like shit, even though he had been nothing but good to Yuzuki (except being an asshole to her in the beginning because he liked Nanami and didn't want to spoil that)

Then when Kazama dies, Yuzuki is STILL being a bitch and don't want anything to do with Hato, and says that they shouldn't see each other anymore. WTF happened to the girl who loved Hato since the start and went to Hiroshima because of him? Didn't he make everything better for Yuzuki?? They didn't even TRY after Kazama died! Then Hato starts dating Asuka, no contact with Yuzuki for like what, 2years since she started to ignore Hato out of the blue? Asuka has been nothing but good to Hato, he is too much of a pussy to do something dirty. ok ok... Breaks up with her after randomly meeting Yuzuki. ooooook? Can happen but still a cheap ass move...

Then it's some shitty sidecharacters with no real inlfuence on the story, some funny, some sad, some unecessary. Like the manga chick was just weird from the start and was featuerd in like 3-4 chapters total. But some were funny and added something to the story, some of the situations Hato ended up in was ridiculous in the extreme at some points. Like the chef Amagi Shiho at the beach house? Cat, naked, shower, shorts come off to let her borrow, cat steals? uhm, ok?

I like how Akari confessed to him, and wanted to bang him before she got married, and that they emphasized Hato's low ability to lie throughout the manga. Then the sidecharacters basically got tossed. And they added some weird ones like Chisa? Completely unecesarry and didn't add anything to the story. I liked Hoshina, who misunderstood everything, and bought finger covers as condoms? And when Yuzuki didn't know what premature ejaculation was, was also pretty good.

But back to my ranting of the main characters! Yuzuki and Hato end up moving in togehter after almost going away from Hato... AGAIN! Because of her shitty dad and his curfews. Now the story focuses extremely heavily on how much they want to be together and that they want to stay together forever, and ever, and ever, and ever. They end up doing the dirty, which was a nice change of pace, only took Hato 1 FREAKING YEAR of living together, but he's THAT much of a pussy. So ok!

He's looking for a stable job so he can support himself and Yuzuki, she already worsk as a teacher, he struggles with getting a job, does NOT use any of the contacs he has from helping people out, blows his chances TOO MANY FUCKING TIMES when it comes to interviews, because he helps others instead? Is his love for his girlfriend that weak?

He ends up being the ONLY ONE! out of his friends, who DON'T get a job in Tokyo, and gets sent away, had he only CARED and used his contacts instead of being so fucking proud, none of that would have happened, they start a long distance relationship, and instead of trying to make it fucking work for more than 2 months, he breaks up with Yuzuki.... WTF FOR??? They were engaged, what did he spend his money on? He could have chipped in for her tickets, and they could have seen each other like 1-2 times a month instad of 4!! It's not like he had to work EVERY SINGEL WEEKEND FOR THE REST OF HIS LIFE! They just emphasized the last 100 or so chapters, how much they love each other and want to be with each other, and he does THAT?? Fuck this shit, then in the course of 3 chapters, 2 years passes, they haven't spoken since they broke up... VOILA! They get together as nothing happened, gets married.... OK??? They still love the hell out of each other, and don't talk for 2 years?? THEN HE FUCKING QUITS HIS JOB THAT HE BROKE UP WITH HIS GIRLFRIEND FOR IN THE FIRST PLACE!?!?!? WTFFFF???? Couldn't he just have stayed in Tokyo, lived together and gotten a part time job, saved money until he could start a restaurand, since he did that in the end anyways?? This is why i started my this message with a STRONG love/HATE for this manga.

The end of this manga seemed extreeeeemely rushed! That is what is so dissapointing about almost all manga/anime, the endings sucks. It seems like people lost interest in this manga, and then they dramaed it up by Haruto breaking up with Yuzuki, probably to boost sales! Skip 2 years, get married, skip another maybe 4-5 years, he has his own restaurant. And everybody achieved their dreams, the end.... You feel a bit tricked maybe?

Fujikawa, Nanami's boyfriend, we got to see less of him than the lesbian chick, last we saw of lesbian chick was Rin rejecting to date her.... Huh?
But spider already pointed out this and the rest....

But what i found kinda cool is that the artist connects his manga's with each other, if i understood correctly there is a lot of characters from Suzuka in this manga? And you also see Fuuka in the last chapter!

I would probably give this 6/10, maybe a very weak 7/10. Since it kept me intrigued to the end, but i almost quit halfway cause of all the shit happening.

Ok, enough ranting, im not so sure if i want to watch the anime anymore, but anybody here recommend it?

And what is best, the manga or anime of Suzuka?
Neuzx360Feb 24, 2015 12:45 PM
Mar 10, 2015 7:07 PM

Dec 2014
Finished. Feel free to PM if you want to discuss. :)
Mar 26, 2015 7:47 AM
Oct 2013
Seriously....this manga is underrated!!....True, the anime wasn't all that great...but well, the manga is a whole different thing.....truly a masterpiece......deserves a 10/10 ......one of my favorites already........the ending was so beautiful!! .......The story as a whole too was just amazing and wonderful......
Mar 29, 2015 2:58 PM

Jun 2014
Finally finished. The author should have ended this after Yuzuki's father let them live together. then a timeskip would be nice

Unfortunately the author kept milking this and so many unnecessary drama that happened. What a shame this should be a solid 8.

Kazama's helmet always gives me a bad after taste. That NTR guy was the real hero of the story.

6/10 ironically I rated the anime higher
blessofcurseApr 30, 2015 3:17 PM
Aug 10, 2015 12:02 PM
Jul 2015
Was just Wondering if anyone else notice that Yuzari really only had 1 friend! Think about... Her sister and boyfriend don't count. I guess we can add Takashi. But, still he never has a 1 on 1 talk with Yuzaki. Every girl in this Series only ever talked to her because her boyfriend is Haruto!
I think it's safe to say they were faking it to save grace with Haruto. In Fact, knowing Yuzari and Haruto was a couple. How many of this Girls still made one more pled for his affection?
Plus, I believe Nanami or Asuka would've with all out if they could have. Once he broke it off with Yuzaki!

PS.
It was very funny to me that every girl that slapped him because he said your panties are showing. Tryed to give him some ass down the line! except ( I think Akari! She showed them, and he told her. But, I think the worst he got from her was being called a Perv)
AtlasFlameFTAug 10, 2015 12:14 PM
Aug 14, 2015 7:21 AM

Jun 2011
The story and characters was crap. There were just too many misunderstandings and coincidences and it feels like the mc haven't rly developed.
Only reason i won't give this a 1/10 is becauce of the art.

Final score 3/10
Sep 8, 2015 12:15 PM

Oct 2012
This manga is horrible. Seo is horrible. If you like this manga, you're horrible. Stop being horrible. Stop. Just. Stop.
Oct 3, 2015 1:34 AM

Sep 2012
Theorder14 said:
The story and characters was crap. There were just too many misunderstandings and coincidences and it feels like the mc haven't rly developed.
Only reason i won't give this a 1/10 is becauce of the art.

Final score 3/10

Ducat_Revel said:
This manga is horrible. Seo is horrible. If you like this manga, you're horrible. Stop being horrible. Stop. Just. Stop.

firs time in my life i felt like i want to kill 2 main chars lol

first Eba was idiot dumping MC for bitty she felt for Kaza, then MC for making career (& dumping Eba for that) mane priority, u need to find balance not prioritize one thing to another, that's not all, but this are things that pissed me off the most

not much of a manga reader (watching animes more) & i commented here long time ago
Jan 30, 2016 1:28 PM

Jan 2013
I still think the whole "Lets break up" thing was so sudden and bad. Seo should have just continued the long distance relationships without trying to do anything funny which he sadly did.

Well happy ending they got married. 7/10, aside the bullshits I really love this series
Mar 20, 2016 8:29 AM
Mar 2016
Hey guys one question from the manga was bothering me....so what do you think...was yuzuki in love with haruto the whole time even when she was dating kazama?
Apr 5, 2016 10:25 PM
May 2015
saurav5617_das said:
Hey guys one question from the manga was bothering me....so what do you think...was yuzuki in love with haruto the whole time even when she was dating kazama?
Of course she was.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 28, 2016 2:08 PM

Oct 2014
Klad said:
I still think the whole "Lets break up" thing was so sudden and bad. Seo should have just continued the long distance relationships without trying to do anything funny which he sadly did.

Totally agreed. I feel the same way about the break up with Mishima; it seemed very sudden and forced, for the sake of drama and moving the plot along at all costs.
Aug 6, 2016 12:44 AM
Jun 2016
I like the ending, happy to see they get together again.
The break-up in C256 was unexpented, kind of forced but for a shocker from a long filler chapters.

Kazama isn't that bad, if it's not for him, Yuzuki wouldn't become as cheerful as herself that Haruto became attracted to.
Oct 31, 2016 12:34 AM

Feb 2009
I stopped reading this way back and took a long break from it, then I saw I wasn't far from the ending and completed it. I dunno where to rank this manga, I was always switching from a 6 to 7. Never went as low as an 5, but it probably deserves it after all the trolling from the author

Asuka was 1000x better for him, I would ranked this much higher if they stayed together. He let that Yuzuki ass get the better of him, yeah definitely a nice perk but the manga was sooooo much better to me with HarutoxAsuka. Once they broke up I was pretty much over this crap, just a downward spiral of the same gestures, repetitive scenes, blah-blah.

6/10. Mostly filled with bad arcs and angles, but the ones that are good I did enjoy.
Nov 8, 2016 9:55 PM

May 2009
The ending was so-so. There is way too much being left unexplained. I still like the conclusion, though... it is very much cliché.

However, the manga was definetly too long. Especially after around chapter 150 when it started to go downhill (as many have already pointed out).
What I really disliked was how many new chicks pop up into MC-Kuns life. Instead of focusing on just the very important ones (Akari, Nanami, Asuka, Kiyomi, Rin and Eba), Seo throws in so many girls that it is hard to keep track of them all, and for what? Just to be bait for a cliffhanger. I mean the 2nd half has barely any Drama and reduced itself to an average RomCom.

There was so much wasted potential for drama that it got actually pretty annoying whenever a new character popped up. Like... why the fuck was there never any progress between Rin and Haruto? Rin was obviously interested in the 2nd half and having sisters duke it out would've been refreshing instead of filler material. Same goes for Akari. God, let him find his love for Asuka again (after she dragged him back to her place when he was drunk) to get some conflict going for all I care, anything would've been better than the dreadful fillers where nothing happens. /rant

Anyways, I still gave it a 6/10 because of the first half and because it (the first half) reminds me in a way of my own love live I went through when I was in my early 20s. Was quite nostalgic while reading and actually got 150 chapters done in 2 days.
Nov 23, 2016 11:30 AM

Aug 2013
10 out fuckin 10.
If there wouldn't end this way... This is one of those stories which NEEDS a happy ending. I'm so glad that it ended in this way.
I really respect Seo, even if he is doing something like last arc. He can write interesting stories, and well, he can perfectly transfer the feelings of characters by his drawings. It was awesome, so many years passed in this manga, the whole universe. And well, the ART, this is one of the most beautiful manga which I read, I LOVE his artstyle.

Ok, now I need to buy Fuuka.
rsc-plNov 23, 2016 11:35 AM
Dub = fake crap. Always.
Dec 11, 2016 6:58 PM

Feb 2011
Incase anybody already hasn't figured it out yuzuki's fantasy chapter is basically the prequel to this chapter (or 260.5) so you probably want to read that (or read it again) after this chapter since things didn't make sense back when i read it after ch 200.

Now as for this manga as a whole , I enjoyed it. There were definitely some parts that either made me rage (the last break up) or just straight up didn't make sense (quitting the job he left yuzuki for) but all in all I really did enjoy this manga.

I will definitely look for more of Seo's work....I just hope it isn't as frustrating as this manga could be at times (even though we all know it will be).
Dec 21, 2016 11:28 AM
Oct 2014
Finished the manga around 2 years ago, and came here after re-read some important parts of the series. I would say the original plot is absolutely 10/10, just i hate this MC so much. He f*cking ruined people's feelings everytime, making bad decisions, and being stupid. I was kinda feel sorry for Eba, who've always been hurt everytime, and been through hard times alone... She was stupid tho for example how she handle things with Kazama, and when she told Haruto to break up at the train station. That was totally stupid and sick. I sometimes asking myself "Did they just love to hurt themself, especially Eba???" Well, ofc not but that is what happened.

The ending was satisfying enough, and it's all completed (no cliffhangar bullsh*t).
yeaitsbenDec 23, 2016 5:58 AM
Mar 14, 2017 10:31 AM
Feb 2017
niaxato said:
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Pretty much as expected. They get married and Haruto becomes a chef. Also get a cameo of a teenage Fuuka. Personally would have much preferred that it was a dream sequence of Haruto's and they wouldn't have gotten back together but oh well. At least this crap is over.
[quote=niaxato]THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------

i prefer it this way tho
when he said lets breakup
my eye balls got out of the sockets
but i was little relieved when they got back together but it just keeps bugging me that they were apart for 1.5 year again
man i hate the long distance stuff
everything was so much fun when they were in tokyo living together
but oh well this is cliche for every other manga or tv show to just burn the hell out of the viewer's mind at the end or near the end
but ending could have been little more better but it still was good
and it was emotionally strong
Mar 14, 2017 11:20 AM
Feb 2017
Neuzx360 said:
Spider-titan55 said:

all the manga showed was just some poitnless fillers, trolling, and some not well written moments of yuzuki and haruto. i mean we saw cats, crab bras, job hunting girl, slutty coworker, pointless LDR nonscence, rin's slave never to be seen again, time skipping, chisa having a crush on haruto, and haruto and yuzuki being knuckleheads. the important things we are missing are:

more of nanami

nanami's relationship with fujikawa because we don't know anything about the kid and he just seems to young to date someone like her

how asuka is doing

how akari is doing

takashi's relationship with kiyomi

how rin is doing

how that red headed lesbo is doing

how that slave of rin is doing

you think i ndon't have a right to express my feeling about this manga? from time to time again haruto and yuzuki have provedn to be irredeemable characters who get rewarded for bullshit. at least in suzuka the characters learn from their mistakes and grow and despite yamato getting beaten(even beaten up) by arima again and again at least he still has the ones who are closest to him. hopefully yu won't suffer the same fate because most people are starting to dislike the character.

Hi guys, im new here! SORRY for the long wall of text! It got a lot longer than i expected! But hopefully some will take the time to read it. This is half an angry rant and half a review of points lacking in my opinion.

It's not often that i write a comment about something like this, but i agree on a lot of the points made by spider here.

I Don't think a manga has ever stirred up so much love/HATE feelings as this manga, i was at least lucky enough to read this manga when it was finished, and not having to wait for it every week.

There is a lot of things missing here as pointed out by spider, and there is still more missing, and weird unexplainable things happening.

Haruto throws away all his feelings for the girl he has loved for 3 years, Nanami, even when he gets a chance with her, he still chooses Yuzuki, ok fair enough... something like that is plausible and can happen.

They start to date, since Yuzuki always loved him, and probably always did since childhood, she then goes back to Tokyo, she could have stayed but chose not to cause Haruto MADE her family situation so much better in Tokyo, cause their love is endless and all is going to be good, he goes to Tokyo on a field trip and is super excited to see her and she is as well, they end up having a great time in the end, and have a passionate kiss before he leaves and she gives him a present. BITCHSLAP TO THE BALLS! she starts to ignore him completely without any reason, and leaves him a fucking note in his present. She seems SO thankfull to him!

Haruto then chases her all the way to Tokyo, he meets Asuka and Kazama, turns out Kazama is the sneaky fucker who used his illness to steal a girl that already had a boyfriend, and then Yuzuki still treats HATO like shit, even though he had been nothing but good to Yuzuki (except being an asshole to her in the beginning because he liked Nanami and didn't want to spoil that)

Then when Kazama dies, Yuzuki is STILL being a bitch and don't want anything to do with Hato, and says that they shouldn't see each other anymore. WTF happened to the girl who loved Hato since the start and went to Hiroshima because of him? Didn't he make everything better for Yuzuki?? They didn't even TRY after Kazama died! Then Hato starts dating Asuka, no contact with Yuzuki for like what, 2years since she started to ignore Hato out of the blue? Asuka has been nothing but good to Hato, he is too much of a pussy to do something dirty. ok ok... Breaks up with her after randomly meeting Yuzuki. ooooook? Can happen but still a cheap ass move...

Then it's some shitty sidecharacters with no real inlfuence on the story, some funny, some sad, some unecessary. Like the manga chick was just weird from the start and was featuerd in like 3-4 chapters total. But some were funny and added something to the story, some of the situations Hato ended up in was ridiculous in the extreme at some points. Like the chef Amagi Shiho at the beach house? Cat, naked, shower, shorts come off to let her borrow, cat steals? uhm, ok?

I like how Akari confessed to him, and wanted to bang him before she got married, and that they emphasized Hato's low ability to lie throughout the manga. Then the sidecharacters basically got tossed. And they added some weird ones like Chisa? Completely unecesarry and didn't add anything to the story. I liked Hoshina, who misunderstood everything, and bought finger covers as condoms? And when Yuzuki didn't know what premature ejaculation was, was also pretty good.

But back to my ranting of the main characters! Yuzuki and Hato end up moving in togehter after almost going away from Hato... AGAIN! Because of her shitty dad and his curfews. Now the story focuses extremely heavily on how much they want to be together and that they want to stay together forever, and ever, and ever, and ever. They end up doing the dirty, which was a nice change of pace, only took Hato 1 FREAKING YEAR of living together, but he's THAT much of a pussy. So ok!

He's looking for a stable job so he can support himself and Yuzuki, she already worsk as a teacher, he struggles with getting a job, does NOT use any of the contacs he has from helping people out, blows his chances TOO MANY FUCKING TIMES when it comes to interviews, because he helps others instead? Is his love for his girlfriend that weak?

He ends up being the ONLY ONE! out of his friends, who DON'T get a job in Tokyo, and gets sent away, had he only CARED and used his contacts instead of being so fucking proud, none of that would have happened, they start a long distance relationship, and instead of trying to make it fucking work for more than 2 months, he breaks up with Yuzuki.... WTF FOR??? They were engaged, what did he spend his money on? He could have chipped in for her tickets, and they could have seen each other like 1-2 times a month instad of 4!! It's not like he had to work EVERY SINGEL WEEKEND FOR THE REST OF HIS LIFE! They just emphasized the last 100 or so chapters, how much they love each other and want to be with each other, and he does THAT?? Fuck this shit, then in the course of 3 chapters, 2 years passes, they haven't spoken since they broke up... VOILA! They get together as nothing happened, gets married.... OK??? They still love the hell out of each other, and don't talk for 2 years?? THEN HE FUCKING QUITS HIS JOB THAT HE BROKE UP WITH HIS GIRLFRIEND FOR IN THE FIRST PLACE!?!?!? WTFFFF???? Couldn't he just have stayed in Tokyo, lived together and gotten a part time job, saved money until he could start a restaurand, since he did that in the end anyways?? This is why i started my this message with a STRONG love/HATE for this manga.

The end of this manga seemed extreeeeemely rushed! That is what is so dissapointing about almost all manga/anime, the endings sucks. It seems like people lost interest in this manga, and then they dramaed it up by Haruto breaking up with Yuzuki, probably to boost sales! Skip 2 years, get married, skip another maybe 4-5 years, he has his own restaurant. And everybody achieved their dreams, the end.... You feel a bit tricked maybe?

Fujikawa, Nanami's boyfriend, we got to see less of him than the lesbian chick, last we saw of lesbian chick was Rin rejecting to date her.... Huh?
But spider already pointed out this and the rest....

But what i found kinda cool is that the artist connects his manga's with each other, if i understood correctly there is a lot of characters from Suzuka in this manga? And you also see Fuuka in the last chapter!

I would probably give this 6/10, maybe a very weak 7/10. Since it kept me intrigued to the end, but i almost quit halfway cause of all the shit happening.

Ok, enough ranting, im not so sure if i want to watch the anime anymore, but anybody here recommend it?

And what is best, the manga or anime of Suzuka?

bro i know how you feel 😂😂😥

that break near the was FUCKING POINTLESS
i he chased after this girl so fucking much that the interviewer also gave him the job saying some stuff about chasing a girl
but he just had to do it
he just to slap the pants off of the viewers
i finished this today and the day after tomorrow is my fucking exam no kidding
i was so into it that i priortised this over the studies(am a real piece of work right?)
but back to the point
that rushed ending made me so fuckig angry that i want to smack the author to make him re do it
or just want him to make a couple more chapter about how haruto and yuzuki are doing after the marriage
how they made a kid(u know what i am sayin? XD )
and how daiki got delivered and little more about their life like the author of ookami shoujo to kuro ouji did
BUT back to rant
WTF WAS THAT PATCHUP???????
she just HAPPENS to be there to welcome him back
how the fuck did she knew he would be there?
akari or takashi maybe told her?
who knows
but SJ could have added some filler episode about them being apart but still being faithfull and yuzuki being ful lof hope that she will see him again and get back at him like by rejecting a couple of teachers or someone who asked her out or haruto rejecting all the free sex he was offered

the most hated character in my opinion was kyousuke kazama

man he was NOT A GOOD GUY in the least
he knew he was dying but still knowingly made her go out of her way to be his girlfriend just for a year !!
he made her hate herself and made her lie to haruto to make him hate her but the moment he declared war on him man i was hyped i was jumping but when i saw his funeral man i did get sad becuz i wanted him to get better and see her get stolen back by haruto (just wat he deserved)
he didnt deserved to die (cant say this about makoto in schooldays bitch got him good)
but still everyone got over his death
but she should have fucking told haruto that she was dating kazama out of sympathy and didnt love him
i liked to see them have sex and all
it was kind of refreshing after the drama and shit
her dad was a shit head basically nothing more to say
overall
7.5/10
i could have given 8.5 if that FUCKING POINTLESS breakup and rushed "everything is suddenly good" ending would not have happened
instead he could have left the job and stayed with her and gotten married
and i wanted to see their married life the most
just like the filler chapters
and little more romantic

so 7.5/10
i havent heard of suzuka but i will check it out
(after the exams ;) )
Mar 14, 2017 11:46 AM
Feb 2017
Benphyre said:
Daiki: Daddy Daddy! Whose helmet is that?

Haruto: Ehh? Oh, Dad's best buddy who tries to steal your mom away.

Daiki: ... Seriously Dad??...

hahahahaha
bro good one
man i hated kazama
Mar 14, 2017 11:55 AM
Feb 2017
rsc-pl said:
10 out fuckin 10.
If there wouldn't end this way... This is one of those stories which NEEDS a happy ending. I'm so glad that it ended in this way.
I really respect Seo, even if he is doing something like last arc. He can write interesting stories, and well, he can perfectly transfer the feelings of characters by his drawings. It was awesome, so many years passed in this manga, the whole universe. And well, the ART, this is one of the most beautiful manga which I read, I LOVE his artstyle.

Ok, now I need to buy Fuuka.

just imagine for a second
what would have happend if this would have ended like school days
or something similar
like haruto or yuzuki getting sick of life and commint suicide
Mar 26, 2017 3:39 AM
Sep 2011
So the "miracle" is the wedding or the restaurant?
Apr 5, 2017 5:59 AM
Nov 2014
Raghav95 said:

bro i know how you feel 😂😂😥

that break near the was FUCKING POINTLESS
i he chased after this girl so fucking much that the interviewer also gave him the job saying some stuff about chasing a girl
but he just had to do it
he just to slap the pants off of the viewers
i finished this today and the day after tomorrow is my fucking exam no kidding
i was so into it that i priortised this over the studies(am a real piece of work right?)
but back to the point
that rushed ending made me so fuckig angry that i want to smack the author to make him re do it
or just want him to make a couple more chapter about how haruto and yuzuki are doing after the marriage
how they made a kid(u know what i am sayin? XD )
and how daiki got delivered and little more about their life like the author of ookami shoujo to kuro ouji did
BUT back to rant
WTF WAS THAT PATCHUP???????
she just HAPPENS to be there to welcome him back
how the fuck did she knew he would be there?
akari or takashi maybe told her?
who knows
but SJ could have added some filler episode about them being apart but still being faithfull and yuzuki being ful lof hope that she will see him again and get back at him like by rejecting a couple of teachers or someone who asked her out or haruto rejecting all the free sex he was offered

the most hated character in my opinion was kyousuke kazama

man he was NOT A GOOD GUY in the least
he knew he was dying but still knowingly made her go out of her way to be his girlfriend just for a year !!
he made her hate herself and made her lie to haruto to make him hate her but the moment he declared war on him man i was hyped i was jumping but when i saw his funeral man i did get sad becuz i wanted him to get better and see her get stolen back by haruto (just wat he deserved)
he didnt deserved to die (cant say this about makoto in schooldays bitch got him good)
but still everyone got over his death
but she should have fucking told haruto that she was dating kazama out of sympathy and didnt love him
i liked to see them have sex and all
it was kind of refreshing after the drama and shit
her dad was a shit head basically nothing more to say
overall
7.5/10
i could have given 8.5 if that FUCKING POINTLESS breakup and rushed "everything is suddenly good" ending would not have happened
instead he could have left the job and stayed with her and gotten married
and i wanted to see their married life the most
just like the filler chapters
and little more romantic

so 7.5/10
i havent heard of suzuka but i will check it out
(after the exams ;) )

Hey, thanks for reading my long ass post! It's been 2 years since I wrote it, don't remember much of the characters, but I do remember the frustration and the hate directed at the author! Yeah, but kazama, hated that guy! Never checked out suzuka myself, started a bit on Fuuka, but dropped it after some major drama happened (didn't want to go through the same shit I went through in this manga) hope your exams went well! 🙂
May 7, 2017 1:34 PM
May 2017
Just finished binge reading this manga. Without a doubt one of my favorite reads. Although the ending was a bit cliché,that doesn't mean it wasn't enjoyable. Thoroughly loved this series.
May 7, 2017 1:45 PM
May 2017
Raghav95 said:
Benphyre said:
Daiki: Daddy Daddy! Whose helmet is that?

Haruto: Ehh? Oh, Dad's best buddy who tries to steal your mom away.

Daiki: ... Seriously Dad??...

hahahahaha
bro good one
man i hated kazama
. Seriously, screw that guy. He messed up the relationship so hard I kinda was hoping he would die. Then he actually went and died, which made me hate myself. Screw Kanzama times 2.
May 21, 2017 10:32 AM

Sep 2013
A lot of my enjoyment was taken because of the Kazama arc. Its like Seo Kouji originally wanted Yuzuki to date Kazama out of pity but realized it's rude for Yuzuki for doing that so made it that she actually liked him to some extent which kinda annoys me. And dont you think Kazama is a dick for using his illness to get a girlfriend? The manga wants us to believe he's a good guy but really he's a dick. So glad he was killed of early.

At some point you can really tell that Seo is just extending the manga when when everything turned into slice-of-life. I guess mangaka dont have a say when it comes to when their manga is allowed to end. I kinda expected for Yuzuki and Haruto to break up one more time because its Seo Kouji we're talking about here. It's still annoying though.

As for the good points, I like the main protagonist for not being a wimp and wishy-washy all the time like most shounen romance out there. Seo Kouji just makes good main protagonists in general. I also like how the manga explores being in relationship a bit deeper than most romance manga/anime. Like living together and planning for the future.

Overall a nice manga. Im still pissed at the Kazama arc and wished it never existed but this is still pretty enjoyable. Still better than most shounen romance out there.
"I have been wielding a blade since before your were swimming around your father's scrotum." - Kurou
Jan 19, 2019 1:08 PM

Jun 2015
Well this was such an infuriating read at times but I am pretty happy I stuck with it.
:)
Mar 2, 2019 10:20 PM

Aug 2018
The only thing that I didn’t like about this series is that the relationship between yuzuki and Kazuma seemed unresolved. Like was she with him out of pity? Did she truly love him? Who would Yuzuki choose if Kazuma had live!? All questions considering that she left Haruto for him and then got back with him only a year after kazuma died.
am1llsMar 2, 2019 10:24 PM
Mar 16, 2019 6:33 AM
Jul 2018
this was such a pain to read at times, it feels like more than half of this was filler, it couldnt even get me to care about their realtionship at the end anymory.
May 2, 2019 9:09 AM
Apr 2019
With Yuzuki fantasy chapter treated as canon, manga gets a 9/10 from me. I’m sure it’s much better when you binge it. I suggest everyone go back and do so.

Also, why so much hate? Putting a manga like this to getter is hard work. The average score is an 8, which is good. I don’t know why I see so many outliers on this discussion thread.

The manga gave me a lot of feels and I teared up several times. That’s worth a great review score to me.
May 2, 2019 9:27 AM
Apr 2019
am1lls said:
The only thing that I didn’t like about this series is that the relationship between yuzuki and Kazuma seemed unresolved. Like was she with him out of pity? Did she truly love him? Who would Yuzuki choose if Kazuma had live!? All questions considering that she left Haruto for him and then got back with him only a year after kazuma died.

Haruto and Yuzuki both had guilt over wanting to be back together While Kazama was alive and is why Yuzuki did not want to see Haruto anymore at that time. It’s totally a character trait of hers. She was guilted, whether intentional by Kazama or not, into the relationship to begin with, because of their relationship in middle school and, again, because it’s a character trait of hers. I seriously feel that the deciding factor as to why she broke up with Haruto was because of the whole Nanami thing when they went to Tokyo. She felt she was hindering Haruto’s happiness and was afraid his feelings may sway as she mentioned might be the case before she left. This was her argument for not wanting to do long distance in the first place. I seriously feel that letter was written between the time the Nanami thing happened and when they finally met up. Yuzuki would never choose Kazama over Haruto under normal circumstances, as they have that loving bond since they met at the festival when they were children. I believe they both knew they were destined to be together (after realizing that was Yuzuki at the festival for Haruto) from that moment deep down the entire time.
Ahoffmaster3954May 2, 2019 9:30 AM
Nov 19, 2019 5:25 PM
Jan 2019
The manga should've used the last 80 or so chapters to show Haruto getting a job > quitting > becoming a chef > growing up instead of rushing the end and doing all that in 2 chapters....but at least 2/3 of the manga were pretty good
Dec 4, 2019 11:43 AM

Aug 2018
Been reading this for the last 4 days and I just finished it. One of the best manga I've read in a while, even though it had sooo many flaws. For the first 140 or so chapters, I was really wishing for Truck-kun to make a surprise appearance because reading some of that shit was like self inflicting psychological pain. After Haruto and Yuzuki got back together it was very soothing to read. However, it dragged on too long. I liked seeing their relationship develop, but the actual story and plot really went down hill. It became more of a Slice of Life/Romance, where half if it was filler. Not to mention the ending. What was the point with the break up?! That was dumb. Aaaand way too many time skips after they got back together. It was like skimming through an otherwise great story.

I make it sound like a hated it, however every story has its flaws. This one had a lot, didn't mention everything I disliked, but that didn't keep me from staying up till 2-3 am every day even though I had to wake up early for work. No regrets.

I'll give it a 9/10, because it's not many stories that can keep me awake through the night even after being tried from work and no sleep. And whenever I wasn't reading it, I was thinking about what would happen next. It's rare for a story to do that for me. Thanks Kouji Seo :)
Apr 16, 2020 10:45 PM
Feb 2020
I’m angry about a lot of shit and it was truly far from perfect, but my honest opinion is my enjoyment was 10/10. This one hit hard, thanks for the ride, seo

Edit: looking back, it pissed me off they never brought up the incident with half the friends when he came back to yuzuki, like all the sudden he was just back in the group. Like sure, it’s been half a year or something, but they needed to show the conversation. The blackmail was also really weak, it came up so rarely and had actual potential, but it turned into nothing.
Yuyu-haku-broApr 16, 2020 11:03 PM
Apr 29, 2020 11:52 AM
Feb 2020
In my opinion it was a good manga one of the best but the bad thing about it was padded toooooooooo long it should've ended around 150 chapters when he dumped asuka afted that show their chemistry and give a satisfying ending. That would've made it a master piece

6/10 from me
May 7, 2020 8:05 AM
Dec 2010
So I am marathoning this during the COVID. After 170 chapters, it has lost its magic and dropped.Probably because I felt like I got hit by a bullet train when Haruto broke up with Asuka and he move on so fast. I wonder what happen to Asuka in the end? I hope she got someone that would deserve her. I expected they would break up but not this bad. It was like he is just replacing used clothes

1/10
tatoearashigaMay 7, 2020 8:10 AM
May 10, 2020 4:30 AM

Apr 2016
I did really like this series. The arc with Kazama and everything related to him was a total bullshit, but the rest of the series was very good and I did appreciate the characters in the other arcs. Haruto was a good character from the start, I didn’t like Yuzuki for the first 100+ chapters but from her appearence in chapter 119 my opinion about her changed. Haruto and Yuzuki were pretty good as a couple, they seemed a pretty “realistic” universitary couple. It was good to see their relationship from the start, their living together at the same place, their first approach to sex, their growth as individual members of a couple and so on. There were some useless chapters and the author make some bad choices, I’m talking about Kazama and the way Yuzuki acts in that arc and also the Akari confession to Haruto, those are the things I really can’t stand of the series. The art was really good, Haruto and Yuzuki design were very good. At the end, despite some flaws, I did really enjoy the series and I believe it’s one of the best romance series I read. Moreover, the anime is very bad compared to the manga counterpart. It’s definitely a series I’ll remember and who knows, I could reread it in future.
Jul 1, 2020 9:37 AM
Jul 2020
am1lls said:
literally this, it got kazama got briefly mentioned in chapter 212 but they never clarified if yuzuki liked him because if she did that makes me hate her even more because it’s like she dumps her boyfriend to date another guy after 2 weeks without a proper explanation and then once her boyfriend dies she goes back to her ex when he’s ina relationship. Honestly the whole kazama arc was stupid and nothing was really explained
Jul 1, 2020 9:59 AM

Apr 2016
VentusX1 said:
am1lls said:
literally this, it got kazama got briefly mentioned in chapter 212 but they never clarified if yuzuki liked him because if she did that makes me hate her even more because it’s like she dumps her boyfriend to date another guy after 2 weeks without a proper explanation and then once her boyfriend dies she goes back to her ex when he’s ina relationship. Honestly the whole kazama arc was stupid and nothing was really explained

Well, I think it's pretty clear that she never liked Kazama. If Yuzuki liked Kazama, why would she go to Hiroshima just to meet Haruto again. In the chapter with the little girl from the school where she worked part-time, she said that she liked Haruto during middle school and that this was one of the reasons for which she went to Hiroshima. So, there's no way she liked Kazama for real, it was out of pity/friendship or sense of duty, or how we want to call it. Also, whe never see them really romantically involved, Kazama himself knew that Yuzuki didn't like him, or at least that's how it appears to me.
If I correctly remember, she never said that she liked Kazama in a romantical way. Moreover, in chapter 137 she say to Haruto that she's STILL in love with him, so she never stopped to like him and I believe it's pretty impossible that she liked two people at the same time.
In the end, I think she only made a mistake an adolescent may do. However, this doesn't change that Kazama's arc was a total bullshit, I would have prefer a good arc about the long distance relationship between Haruto and Yuzuki.
Jul 30, 2020 12:37 AM
孔真・コウマコト

Jun 2017
Certainly not the best finale chapter (or the finale arc, for that matter), but I enjoyed the ride a ton nonetheless! Lots of mixed emotions throughout but my pick of the lot has got to be the mid-chapters (141 to about 240 or so) with the occasional hilarious filler chapters (Miyu-chan's, in particular) and the creator's trolling and teasing, lol.

To be honest, Akari-chan's marriage had a lot more to it than the main couple's, which is obviously a disappointment least to say. I've read the fantasy chapter where we got an inking between chapter 260 and 261 but that's hardly to justify the rushed ending given what transpired over the last 4-5 chapters or so.

And there's my biggest grievance too which is the fact that Haruto didn't come back to Tokyo under his power, or so to say. Must be said, it was a godly move from his former senpai to do such a thing though. I suppose she did feel a tad bit guilty after all, and that's no wonder.

I don't know if it's just me but I feel like the writer was too hell-bent on setting up the parallels. Yuzuki off to Tokyo leaving behind Haruto and then getting a boyfriend for herself and, on the contrary, Haruto leaving Tokyo and Yuzuki and getting a girlfriend earlier in the story (Asuka). Not to mention, the "let's not see each other again" and "let's break up" which are pretty close in nature, if you ask me. I wonder how many others felt about this.

But well, at least the "Kirishima Diner" is finally there! Can't say I'm too pleased by this either but no biggies. Good to see the family. Asuka becoming an ace pitcher, I knew it'd come to that lol. And a final reminder of Kazama too, which was nice honestly. A bit of nice and touching father-daughter moment between Eba-san and Yuzuki too.

To the very end, we still haven't got a clear-cut answer as to Yuzuki's feelings towards Kazama but I think it's fairly obvious that she liked him but not in a romantic sense. I doubt they'd a sexual relationship as well considering how Chapter 200 played out but I suppose there'll be no end to this mystery anyway. Definitely the weakest arc (and the following Haruto - Asuka - Yuzuki three-way matter) that though it must be said. But hey, I got to thank the anime adaption for at least piquing an interest. Not very often at all that I spend a week (picked the pace up in the last 3 days though and read nearly 160 chapters or so) binge-ing a manga and stay up till morning reading, after all.

All in all, the manga experience was miles better than the anime adaption and I'm glad I picked this up. Would be up for a reread in the future most certainly!

Last but not least, regarding the controversial topic of the number of females our main character managed to win hearts of or at least get into interesting positions for the sake of plot and whatnot xD. I reckon the tally went up to about 10-12 by the end which is actually kind of funny. I can understand why some people would find this unsettling and I might've as well for a bit but I'm good now lol. I loved these characters and I'm definitely going to miss this.

Solid 7.5/10. I'd my problems and infuriating moments but this ought to get a (rounded off) 8 from me. Might give Half & Half a go sometime later today since it's pretty short and I'm considering to check out the anime version of Suzuka next month so until then, thank you Seo Kouji-sensei! I'm hoping to see just as good quality, both story-wise and art-wise, as this in your other works.
#Anime4Life be my Life Motto! #PrayForKyoAni

Aug 12, 2020 6:30 PM

Oct 2012
ManlyTear said:
So Haruto got accepted by Yuzuki's father,Haruto & Yuzuki married,Haruto quit his job,became a chef,had a kid with Yuzuki -insert time skip here- oh look he's already grown a bit,Haruto has his own restaurant and what better way to end the series than with a reminder of Kazama? FREAKING SERIOUSLY??? And when you think this could've been expanded on for like 60+ chapters.

The ending made me laugh on how bad it was and besides that,it was memorable alright. I'll never forget this. Never have I seen such a rushed ending. Oh Seo,you masterfull trolling bastard,you sure know how to leave a mark.

I started reading KNIM when there were about 130 chapters out and I remember reading them all in like three days. I enjoyed it a lot and while it was also due to the fact that I got excited more easily back then,it was nonetheless a good read. Week after week afterwards I was actually relieved that Yuzuki & Haruto are getting a break after all they've been through and I was probably more patient through all the pure slice of life chapters than most. I was kept telling myself "it's gonna end soon anyway,don't need more drama" so it didn't bother me that much - I accepted the fact that it's just gonna be a decent slice of life manga from now on till the end. I started reading the weekly comments here although I never really posted and found most of the comments hilarious . Eventually,I realized that I was enjoying reading through the comments more than the manga itself.

In the end,I started to loose my patience with the series as well. I was content with it being purely a slice of life manga about Haruto & Yuzuki going through life as a couple. It was a weekly SoL romance manga that I got so used to reading that it felt natural. I was even tempted to tell some of the people who kept complaining all the time on how it's boring & all to zip it and deal with it or drop it,you should've gotten used to it by now. But no,Seo denied me even that. I think it was mainly due to the fact that it was turning into what seemed to be some sorts of harem where every girl Haruto interacted with fell for him(and of course,almost everyone he interacted with was a girl,or a guy that had some connection to a girl he was friends with) that I lost my patience with the series like many before me. Then he brings us these final chapters,along with this ending to deliver the finishing blow. Well played Seo,well played.

I'm gonna rate this with a generous 6/10 because I enjoyed the Hoshirama & Tokyo arcs a lot(Tokyo arc might've been a rage-fest but it was,without doubt,entertaining) and I didn't mind the slice of life chapters focused on Haruto AND Yuzuki afterwards. The ones where he meets x girl & all that jazz were annoying and even more annoying as we got more of them. Everything starting from the job hunting arc was just bad and got worst as we went along,culminating in this pitiful excuse of an ending(but hey,it still made me laugh on how rushed it was so I guess that counts to some degree).

I'll definitely be following Fuuka and reading through the comments weekly - maybe even post every now & then as well. Seo's works are definitely fun to rage at,we gotta give the guy credit for that :D

what a baka

<3

hypocrite!
Aug 13, 2020 10:27 AM

Oct 2013
ss4chris said:

what a baka

<3

hypocrite!

Bruh...talk about calling me out! Though well, you ain't exactly wrong! In my in defense, it was my 1st serious long-running romance drama manga :D I still laugh at my dumb 6y ago self when reading my impressions of one of my favorite romances of all time, legit just saying what the majority was saying while in the back of my mind I loved it to bits and couldn't figure out why exactly.

Living proof what social pressure and a narrative perpetuated by the mainstream ani-tubers that most romance-drama series where the characters actually have humane flaws are "trash/dumpster fires", does to people.

TFW I was saying "I give this a generous 6/10" when I actually rated it a 8/10 back then. And now it's 9/10(not that I care much for MAL ratings or opinions nowadays).

Seriously, I can't believe how easily influenced I was back then. My mind: "god damn I enjoyed this so much, I'm gonna miss it so bad now that it's over!" my words: " Um...let's see what others are saying and I'll try to say the same while mixing my own thoughts just so we get along, that's usually how you judge things, right?" Talk about denial on my part, lol.

Well, at least it served as a solid lesson! And Seo Kouji's a god that should totally try his hand at hentai with actual plot too, ijst.

ekanseht said:

So you enjoyed chapters 1 to 170 a lot (Hiroshima & Tokyo arcs), was ok with about 50 chapters of slice of life Haruto and Yuzuki. That's about 220 chapters out of 261, 200 at worst, so you found about 80% of the manga enjoyable. And that gives it a "generous" 6/10?
I hope you're not a teacher or else you're facing severe depression amongst students x)

^This dude was the man back then, blessing others like myself with his superior reading skills. He was low-key called me out of the front I was putting & self-denial that I enjoyed this much more than I cared to admit and I was still somewhat denying it, haha. RESPECT is all I can say.

Aug 13, 2020 7:08 PM

Oct 2012
ManlyTear said:
ss4chris said:

what a baka

<3

hypocrite!

Bruh...talk about calling me out! Though well, you ain't exactly wrong! In my in defense, it was my 1st serious long-running romance drama manga :D I still laugh at my dumb 6y ago self when reading my impressions of one of my favorite romances of all time, legit just saying what the majority was saying while in the back of my mind I loved it to bits and couldn't figure out why exactly.

Living proof what social pressure and a narrative perpetuated by the mainstream ani-tubers that most romance-drama series where the characters actually have humane flaws are "trash/dumpster fires", does to people.

TFW I was saying "I give this a generous 6/10" when I actually rated it a 8/10 back then. And now it's 9/10(not that I care much for MAL ratings or opinions nowadays).

Seriously, I can't believe how easily influenced I was back then. My mind: "god damn I enjoyed this so much, I'm gonna miss it so bad now that it's over!" my words: " Um...let's see what others are saying and I'll try to say the same while mixing my own thoughts just so we get along, that's usually how you judge things, right?" Talk about denial on my part, lol.

Well, at least it served as a solid lesson! And Seo Kouji's a god that should totally try his hand at hentai with actual plot too, ijst.

ekanseht said:

So you enjoyed chapters 1 to 170 a lot (Hiroshima & Tokyo arcs), was ok with about 50 chapters of slice of life Haruto and Yuzuki. That's about 220 chapters out of 261, 200 at worst, so you found about 80% of the manga enjoyable. And that gives it a "generous" 6/10?
I hope you're not a teacher or else you're facing severe depression amongst students x)

^This dude was the man back then, blessing others like myself with his superior reading skills. He was low-key called me out of the front I was putting & self-denial that I enjoyed this much more than I cared to admit and I was still somewhat denying it, haha. RESPECT is all I can say.

tis a joke silly :P
Sep 21, 2021 11:14 AM

May 2015
That's my beef with it as well. It's been years now since I read it, but I believe Eba only got back together with Haruto cuz the biker dude died and that's just crappy writing to get rid of a character to move the plot the way you want . She probably would've stayed with Biker dude. I think both Haruto and Eba were crappy characters tbh, but out of all the girls, I liked Eba the least. If Seo were a better writer, he could've progressed the story forward with one of the other girls like Asuka as many here mentioned. Akari and Rin were my faves. But had he come back and slowly developed a relationship with Akari who had been right infront of his eyes the entire time and had secretly liked him all this time, it would've been such an amazing and refreshing manga/story that breaks away from the norm. Instead we have this manga that makes most people rage as seen from the rest of the comments here. There are a handful of special chapters tho that show Haruto with each of the girls as different ending routes, so atleast that was a quantum of solace for other ships.
Mar 12, 2022 5:21 PM

Apr 2020
This is my favorite manga by Seo, not so much the anime though.
“You flounder through life, struggling desperately so you won't drown, even though you would float if you'd just relax.”
Sep 18, 2023 7:45 PM

Dec 2009
Notes from 2015:

Dec 29, 2023 10:18 PM
Aug 2023
I think this is still my favorite romance manga of all time. I mean it manages to have one of the absolute worst arcs ever created in the Kazama arc, which makes both MCs act like total morons in ways that never really get resolved and reverberates throughout the whole manga, and it's still a 10/10 romance manga.
Pages (6) « First ... « 4 5 [6]

More topics from this board

» Is there a better english translation of this manga?

Reshiram_IX - Apr 17

2 by Cristobal2325 »»
Apr 17, 5:49 PM

Poll: » Kimi no Iru Machi Chapter 132 Discussion

belarion - Apr 21, 2011

22 by Mohan_Raj3 »»
Mar 19, 11:12 AM

Poll: » Kimi no Iru Machi Chapter 140 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

TechDragon - Jun 21, 2011

113 by uruna117 »»
Jan 20, 9:09 PM

Poll: » Kimi no Iru Machi Chapter 259 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

outkastfox - Jan 26, 2014

1089 by DarkHumor04 »»
May 28, 2023 4:09 AM

Poll: » Kimi no Iru Machi Chapter 253 Discussion ( 1 2 )

viesiu - Nov 23, 2013

61 by psyche-K »»
Sep 28, 2022 11:08 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.