Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Feb 11, 2014 1:18 PM

Aug 2013
Omg XD i couldent stop laughing about ruri and her constent disagrements no more like abusiveness towards Maiko :L
Feb 15, 2014 12:27 AM

Jul 2013
Benphyre said:

Onodera has that waifu material which is a goddess in the eyes of Otakus. Every man would dream of marrying such a wife and she is my bias although I don't deny her constant failure to confess is slowing wearing me. Come on, Onodera!!

Chitoge's drop in ranking could be due to recent chapters focusing on Haru or perhaps the readers are just too sick of all the secret loves. Her tsundere character were funny but I felt it was overused in every embarrass situation. I know she is shy and all but punching Raku even at the slightly body contact is meh....

Onodera's barely a waifu material except for her meek character. A waifu needs to be able to cook.. Funabori from D-Frag is a true waifu.
Feb 15, 2014 3:43 PM
Jan 2014
I really want to see what happens next O.o why can't they just release all of them so I can read them all :D

(I know it's not possible.)
Jun 23, 2014 6:03 AM

Mar 2014
2nd popularity vote is GREAT !!! ..
Onodera is still the 1st!! ... the Queen resides on her throne again!!!
Marika on the 2nd !! She's leading !! "My time has come" !! haha!!
Chitoge on 3rd !! Well.. still needs more fire power!!
4th was ruri !! woah .. Megane-chan is good!!
5th is tsugumi!! woah .. really a great girl for the top ranks !!!
6th below .. Better keep it up :D
NISEKOI REALLY PASSED HIGHER THAN MY EXPECTATIONS !!!
The Fireworks!!! .. love that heart one :D
Haru is getting so Love struck !! like the feeling~..
Well.. This.. One-sided love ... I hope it will not be like that... and.. she still IN!!
So Dense part of raku haha!!
Pretty good Chapter!!!
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 20, 2014 3:57 PM

Oct 2012
julyan said:
We're back in square one aren't we? Well, I'm just glad that Haru isn't officially a member of the harem.

Oh, but she IS ;) After Tsugumi, I lost count of harem girls that are into Raku - exactly how many we have now, seven?

Edit: Onodera is still the best girl I like her too and I understand every reason why Japanese are so into her.
Another reason why is she so popular is HanaKana, she shines the most in the anime :)
Mich666Sep 20, 2014 4:07 PM
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Nisekoi Chapter 206 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Feb 18, 2016

79 by gohanoo »»
Apr 8, 8:24 PM

» The reasoning the author gives for choosing... is meh [SPOILERS] ( 1 2 )

diu613 - Jul 20, 2016

98 by DarkCoFFiNSouL »»
Mar 7, 4:46 AM

Poll: » Nisekoi Chapter 229 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Aug 4, 2016

298 by luix66 »»
Feb 13, 12:25 AM

Poll: » Nisekoi Chapter 68 Discussion

Kaengel - Mar 28, 2013

27 by GGA_ »»
Jan 14, 8:56 PM

» Where to start reading after the anime?

BadSenpai - Sep 26, 2023

6 by chunkybovi »»
Sep 27, 2023 3:59 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.