Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Dec 6, 2021 7:47 AM

Dec 2007
Retubo said:
I would just like to ask a quick question because i have just finished the anime on hulu and i noticed that the book continues after the show and i wanted to know what chapter did episode 75 end on?
according to wiki the anime adapted the manga 'till vol17 and some side story of vol18. and except for the special to adapt some of vol19-21 in kinda fast pace way, vol22-23 left unadapted in the anime.
Dec 11, 2022 10:44 PM
Nov 2018
I'm honestly quite sad to not see the second half of the match. But other than that, the ending was good. So much potential left, so I'll definitely finish off the manga and then swing back around for the movie someday. Hikaru no Go isn't perfect, but to be able to watch so many interesting characters grow and to learn so much about Japanese Go really makes it unforgettable and unique. Toya and Hikaru are interesting rivals, because they motivate each other so much throughout the series, but didn't really interact much for a lot of that time! Toya really did figure out about Sai, and I hope that Hikaru does tell him "someday", although I definitely understand his hesitation now. I do wonder what cut off their conversation as the elevator doors closed... https://medium.com/anigay/why-do-i-pursue-you-hikaru-no-go-and-implicit-metaphorical-queer-storytelling-4ee07a3a9888

What a great show. I've watched it almost exclusively over the course of the last few months and so I feel particularly attached. I'll miss its presence in my life, and I'll look forward to watching it again someday!
Sep 25, 2023 11:10 PM
Sep 2023
satu-satunya anime igo pada zamannya. kifu yang ditunjukan cukup detail.
Oct 29, 2023 4:49 AM
🥊 CHAMPION 🥊

Apr 2016
Last episode to close the season ...

Well, the match was irrelevant, the best was the dream but...
the life continues!

7/10

kekeke

Jan 23, 3:07 PM

Oct 2020
Well, this show was certainly a journey. I didn't expect to like it so much. As others have mentioned, the last part of the series felt dragged out and wasn't as good as the earlier material. Everything from when Sai disappeared all the way up to the second to last episode. The final episode was about as good of a conclusion as anyone could have hoped for.

Also, Yukari-sensei, teach me <3

Lastly, here's Hikaru saying, "Oh you didn't like the final part of the anime? Deal with it."

Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Hikaru no Go Episode 22 Discussion

EvianBubble - Apr 1, 2012

7 by Horshu »»
Apr 4, 1:45 PM

Poll: » Hikaru no Go Episode 20 Discussion

13 by Horshu »»
Apr 4, 6:03 AM

Poll: » Hikaru no Go Episode 17 Discussion

8 by Horshu »»
Apr 4, 5:03 AM

» Help: Hikaru no Go filler episodes?

JoNuttanon1994 - Dec 27, 2023

1 by Cottard29 »»
Dec 29, 2023 3:37 PM

Poll: » Hikaru no Go Episode 74 Discussion

EvianBubble - May 25, 2012

8 by Ranxomare »»
Oct 29, 2023 4:37 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.