MyAnimeList.net

Anime Information
Forums

Recent Posts | My Watched Topics | My Ignored Topics | Search

Ghost Hound Episode 7 Discussion
MyAnimeList.net Forum »» Anime Discussion »» Series Discussion »» Shinreigari: Ghost Hound »» Ghost Hound Episode 7 Discussion

Pages (2) « 1 [2]
View Poll Results: Ghost Hound Episode 7 Discussion
5 out of 5: Loved it!

29 49.15%
4 out of 5: Liked it

23 38.98%
3 out of 5: It was OK

7 11.86%
2 out of 5: Disliked it

0.00%
1 out of 5: Hated it

0.00%
Voters: 59

01-29-11, 9:51 PM

Okay so I actually think this is a hard anime to watch, like when I see something I like to understand it that least at 89% but this is like too much thinking, still interesting thought.
Yep all ep something new. I wanna know more and yes like the end of the ep was creepy D:

02-09-11, 2:37 PM

Lol, this is like a refreshers episode for my psychology subject. xD
Life is really simple, but we insist on making it complicated.~

04-15-11, 12:28 PM

Whew, I started with this anime today and I'm addicted! <3
I love how they were 'fighting' over who was in whose brain, so cute. xD
The part about synapses and stuff really helps with my Biology exam studying. Maybe now I can convince people watching anime isn't just a way of relieving stress. xD
The only thing I really really hate about this anime are those KGGGG radio sounds though. I can't stand it. I really really can't stand it. Not just because it makes the anime even creepier, when I hear it in the car when the radio doesn't work properly, I freak out too. TvT
Proud mama and papa of Misha Yuuki* (02-01-2014 - 22-01-2014)
Thank you for the wonderful twenty days you gave us. <3
One day we will meet again..

08-28-11, 10:31 AM

Aw feels like an old dream's been awakened once more. I wanted to major in Psych, but my parents made me root for IR instead. Very refreshing and intriguing. I think I'll look up a few terms first before going to the next epi.

Why is Makoto starting to have visions as well? And it's bits about how Taro's kidnapper got hit by the truck of all things...
Anyone also thinks that the one Taro saw in his brain was his homonculus?
Modified by fiane, 08-28-11, 10:37 AM

03-06-12, 3:54 PM

Last. part freaked me out. It's almost 1 am and I'm watfching this in the dark with headphones. It's really not THAT scary, but I'm sensitive to sound and strange limby monster-like characters. Actually I get easily scared of everything.

Lots of brain information here. None of which I could actually digest in my head though, except "imaginary" and the emotional memory that is blahblahblah. I should sleep actually.

03-13-12, 10:10 PM

kapanihan said:
Last. part freaked me out. It's almost 1 am and I'm watfching this in the dark with headphones.

Lol, iI'm watching it at 12 am with headphones .
Last part creeped me out so much! And now I'm going to try to go to sleep, nice >.<
I swear, I'm going to have nightmares.

Really interesting episode though. The brain information was quite interesting

08-01-13, 10:44 PM

This really has been a mixed bag for so far. There's great use of sound, genuinely creepy moment's and interesting stuff happening.

But then there is chibies, booby lady and conspiracies going all around and those are thing's that drag it down for me.

08-19-13, 7:47 AM

clannad4ever said:
i like how i'm learning something new each episode xD

me too, honestly i'm taking down notes xD

03-22-14, 7:08 AM

every episode is amusing and gives us a new clue :D
"Vampires, We kill the ones that sparkles for free" - Dean Winchester
"what did u dream about?" "Lollipop and candy canes" - Dean and Sam Winchester
"I swear the next person that asks me if i'm okay, i'm gonna start throwing punches" - Dean Winchester
"I'm not gonna die in a hospital where the nurses aren't even Hot" - Dean winchester
"Demons i get, people are crazy" - Dean Winchester

07-14-14, 11:05 AM

Very interesting development, it's good that nothing too bad happened with him but well I do wonder what he'll find in that synapses world!

Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Help     FAQ     About     Contact     Terms     Privacy     AdChoices