Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Kill la Kill
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (10) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »
Feb 6, 2014 1:12 PM

Apr 2013
What? Wtf? I absolutely didn't expect Satsuki to stab Ragyou in the back like that... What the f.ck again! But i don't think that would be enough to finish Ragyou.
Feb 6, 2014 1:14 PM

Sep 2009
Dat foreshadowing. I'm even more convenient now that Kinui Kinagase was Ryuuko's mom.
Feb 6, 2014 1:16 PM
Feb 2013
Eudaimonia said:
▶ In retrospect I should have seen Satsuki's act of matricide coming. Her and Ragyo's ideologies are way too different for her to remain the docile and obedient girl she has been depicted as whenever she was shown in the presence of her mother. Satsuki has always valued virtes such as self-empowerment and self-realization, there is no way she would stand by watching how humanity loses its independence to extraterrestrial beings.

Of course there's also the fact that unlike the bullies at Gamagoori's old high-school she's not content with leeching off the influence of her parents (where's her father btw, he's been suspiciously absent the whole time without any explanation) but rather usurp her mother's power completely even if she has to pry it out of her cold, dead hands. Though there's little doubt that the back-stabbing Ragyo received won't be enough to take her down with her scars on her back branding her as well-versed in combat.

▶ If it hasn't been clear before now it's pretty blatant just how self-centred Ragyo is, stating to be omniscient in addition to being the sole person to determine what can be defined as beautiful following up on her monopolization on the admittedly loose concept of sin. All her inter-actions with other people are coated with condescendence, her banter with the four generals nothing but superficial fluff, her spiel centering on abstract subjects such as primal sin basically being as shallow as the layers of clothing are that she covers her body with.

Though, perhaps that's just what it sounds like to her daughter who must have entered the stage of puberty by now and being in her rebellious phase acting like the know-it-all teenager sprouting larger-than-life phrases with her own version on how the world works (I certainly wouldn't trust a person of her age to know humanity's true essence like she has been announcing from the rooftops since the start of the show), putting up a stong facade to hide her weaknesses.

▶ Her harlequinesque appearance during the festival was a neat throwback to one of her more prominent catch-phrases "La vie est drôle", though I'm sure only the likes of Harime with her twisted sense of humour would deem the bloodshed taking place in the end amusing. The comparison of human pigs getting lead to the shambles by choice to get slaughered was a brilliantly morbid way to pick up Satsuki's figure of speech and hearing it out of the her mother's mouth who would be the first to be visibly slaughtered no less.

▶ It was nice to see two prior flashbacks getting expanded on by putting them into context especially by adding an emotional component to it in relation to Satsuki, painting her in a more human light and thus increasing the shock value of the last scene which was

Right. That said, aesthetically, I didn't like the dress of Ragyo much, whether the harlequin-esque appearance was symbolic or not.

I also thought it to be made a bit TOO obvious that she was the villain, this time. As of yet, though one could sense some nastiness, condescension and will to dominating, if not downright power-hungry, she still gave of an air of 'grandeur'. She also remained somewhat ambiguous, even with the bathscene, where, aside from being incest-like (which everyone commenting on it picked up), was also a way to help her (which almost no-one seemed to remember). Aka, meaning: it wasn't depicted as only something to 'villainize'. Meaning: she still wasn't portrayed as some sort of one-dimensional 'total evil' up to this point, even if it was clear she was the biggest antagonist.

They forgo completely to that in this episode, for as well the ambiguity (making her far more pronounced 'evil' in her speech and actions) as well as diminishing her demeanour of 'grandeur', by wearing the a clowns' custom.

I can't say I really liked that.

On the other hand, the rebellion was rather very brutal and straightforward, much more so than I anticipated, and I liked this surprise. There is, clearly now, no love lost between daughter and mother. This again diminishes the multi-layered approach a bit - I would have imagined some hesitance or lingering bond-feelings, but at the other hand, overthrowing the kings/queens in every era has always been brutal.

I can't say I like this episode the best - the former one was way better, I thought - but I guess the finale is going to start...
AnimageNebyFeb 6, 2014 1:20 PM
Feb 6, 2014 1:17 PM

Sep 2012
ssjathena said:
Admit it!
Even you already saw that coming episodes ago..
You still Went:
HOLY SHIT!

Yeah this. I mean it was so sudden and brutal. LOL. Anyway, I expect this battle will deliver
Feb 6, 2014 1:25 PM

Oct 2013
HOLY F*CKING MOTHER OF TRIGGER!

Ok, ok, calm down man, calm down...WOW

Alright, I think almost all of us knew that the rebellion was coming at some point, but not by a bloody chest back-stab with a freaking katana and a epic crucifixion..WOW

10/10 to this episode...But now I´m scared about the hype on next episode, and we all know what happens with KlK when we have hype...

Well, let´s just cross our fingers and hope Trigger doesn´t want to delete someone
Feb 6, 2014 1:47 PM
The Shrike

Nov 2009
Clap, clap, clap. Well done Trigger, the second half of this show is delivering big time.

I expected that at some point Satsuki would not go along with her mother's plan. She values self sufficiency and independence too much for that.

I did expect her however, to stab her in the back like that.

Are Ryuuko and Satsuki now going to fight on the same side? Or will we get a 3 side standoff?
"Perhaps there is a universal, absolute truth. Perhaps it justifies every question. But that's beyond the reach of these small hands." Mamoru Oshii

There is a cult of ignorance (...) nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that “my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.” Isaac Asimov

Feb 6, 2014 1:47 PM
Apr 2013
Finally the rebellion has come. Satsuki is the dictator I would bend my knee to.
Feb 6, 2014 2:01 PM

Jul 2012
Even though I expected it completely, it's still well executed nonetheless. Here's where everything starts.
My Anime Blog: http://www.Entravity.com/
Episodic overviews of the latest anime.

Feb 6, 2014 2:02 PM

Oct 2013
i expected that Satsuki would turn on/betray her mother but that was good oh yis good ep
Feb 6, 2014 2:05 PM
Sep 2011
AnimageNeby said:
Eudaimonia said:
▶ In retrospect I should have seen Satsuki's act of matricide coming. Her and Ragyo's ideologies are way too different for her to remain the docile and obedient girl she has been depicted as whenever she was shown in the presence of her mother. Satsuki has always valued virtes such as self-empowerment and self-realization, there is no way she would stand by watching how humanity loses its independence to extraterrestrial beings.

Of course there's also the fact that unlike the bullies at Gamagoori's old high-school she's not content with leeching off the influence of her parents (where's her father btw, he's been suspiciously absent the whole time without any explanation) but rather usurp her mother's power completely even if she has to pry it out of her cold, dead hands. Though there's little doubt that the back-stabbing Ragyo received won't be enough to take her down with her scars on her back branding her as well-versed in combat.

▶ If it hasn't been clear before now it's pretty blatant just how self-centred Ragyo is, stating to be omniscient in addition to being the sole person to determine what can be defined as beautiful following up on her monopolization on the admittedly loose concept of sin. All her inter-actions with other people are coated with condescendence, her banter with the four generals nothing but superficial fluff, her spiel centering on abstract subjects such as primal sin basically being as shallow as the layers of clothing are that she covers her body with.

Though, perhaps that's just what it sounds like to her daughter who must have entered the stage of puberty by now and being in her rebellious phase acting like the know-it-all teenager calling bullshit on what the adults say and sprouting larger-than-life phrases herself with her own version on how the world works, most preferably revolving around herself, (I certainly wouldn't trust a person of her age to know humanity's true essence like she has been announcing from the rooftops since the start of the show) and putting up a strong facade to hide her weaknesses.

In contrast Ryuuko has found her onw way to defy adults' expectations by living as a delinquent, there's really no need to murder your mother to prove your self-worth ;) In a way both Satsuki and Ryuuko are chasing after slightly juvenile goals, the former with world domination in mind and the latter by getting revenge on her deceased father, a common trope in action-flicks, the whole elaborate setting could be interpreted as an externalization of their pubertal struggles, it is by the creators of FLCL after all and the Utena-esque elements (watch that show if you haven't already) alone should warrant digging up some subtle (or not so subtle) symbolism.

▶ Ragyo's harlequinesque appearance during the festival was a neat throwback to one of her more prominent catch-phrases "La vie est drôle", though I'm sure only the likes of Harime with her twisted sense of humour would deem the bloodshed taking place in the end amusing. The comparison of human pigs getting lead to the shambles by choice to get slaughered was a brilliantly morbid way to pick up Satsuki's figure of speech and hearing it out of the her mother's mouth who would be the first to be visibly slaughtered no less.

▶ It was nice to see two prior flashbacks getting expanded on by putting them into context especially by adding an emotional component to it in relation to Satsuki, painting her in a more human light and thus increasing the shock value of the last scene

Right. That said, aesthetically, I didn't like the dress of Ragyo much, whether the harlequin-esque appearance was symbolic or not.

I also thought it to be made a bit TOO obvious that she was the villain, this time. As of yet, though one could sense some nastiness, condescension and will to dominating, if not downright power-hungry, she still gave of an air of 'grandeur'. She also remained somewhat ambiguous, even with the bathscene, where, aside from being incest-like (which everyone commenting on it picked up), was also a way to help her (which almost no-one seemed to remember). Aka, meaning: it wasn't depicted as only something to 'villainize'. Meaning: she still wasn't portrayed as some sort of one-dimensional 'total evil' up to this point, even if it was clear she was the biggest antagonist.

They forgo completely to that in this episode, for as well the ambiguity (making her far more pronounced 'evil' in her speech and actions) as well as diminishing her demeanour of 'grandeur', by wearing the a clowns' custom.

I can't say I really liked that.

On the other hand, the rebellion was rather very brutal and straightforward, much more so than I anticipated, and I liked this surprise. There is, clearly now, no love lost between daughter and mother. This again diminishes the multi-layered approach a bit - I would have imagined some hesitance or lingering bond-feelings, but at the other hand, overthrowing the kings/queens in every era has always been brutal.

I can't say I like this episode the best - the former one was way better, I thought - but I guess the finale is going to start...

As for the dress it made me laugh as the first thing I associated with that attire was the one of a clown so it totally worked for me.

I can see where you're coming from saying how she lost any shreds of moral ambiguity with this episode though I don't think that's necessarily a bad thing. Not every antagonist needs to justify their evil-doings with a greater good, being ruthless and exhibiting a twisted logic still makes her a compelling character to watch, a dangerous figure that has been looming over the rest of the cast from the shadows and now finally springing into action to that the rest needs to up their game.

Concerning the mother-daughter relationship I don't think Satsuki would have ever showed hesitation in this kind of situation especially not in front of her subordinates. From the flashbacks it has been made clear that she uses everything and everyone to accomplish her goals, she even discarded close allies at first when they showed weakness, see Sanageyama, though granted she's grown soft during the course of the show. Ragyo was an obstacle in her way, once she had gained complete control of the life fibers not even Satsuki could have stopped her probably. And well, Ragyo's actions haven't been particulary motherly in the past, the way she treated her was more of an object of amusement, with emphasis on object (remember how she stroked her in her uniform *shudder*) and Satsuki's a master of putting on a poker face, so I didn't expect any lingering feelings in the first place. That said unless we get a clear view on her mind like we did in her scene with her butler we won't know for sure what's going on in her mind, does she feel satisfaction by putting down her mother, is her superiority complex a result of seeing her mother's literal brilliance and radiance every day? As such their relationship doesn't loose any of it complexity for me but I can understand why others might see it differently. Personally I loved this and last week's episode, a vast improvement over the somewhat dry Tri-City school raid trip arc despite the amount of action in it.
Feb 6, 2014 2:05 PM
Jan 2014
Speechless...
Feb 6, 2014 2:07 PM

Mar 2013
I expected Satsuki to at one point go against Ragyo's ideals, but I never expected her to do that to her

Wow

Speechless
KvshiFeb 6, 2014 2:11 PM
Feb 6, 2014 2:16 PM
Sep 2011
pakoko said:
Eudaimonia said:
In retrospect I should have seen Satsuki's act of matricide coming. Her and Ragyo's ideologies are way too different for her to remain the docile and obedient girl she has been depicted as whenever she was shown in the presence of her mother. Satsuki has always valued virtues such as self-empowerment and self-realization, there is no way she would stand by watching how humanity loses its independence to extraterrestrial beings.

Agreed 100%. I don't think this "twist" was supposed to be all that surprising since the show has been building up to this point from the beginning. Satsuki would have killed Ryuko a long time ago if she was in on Ragyou's plan all along.

I think what threw me off was her conversation with Soroi and the signs of vulnerability she has shown in the past few episodes, a clever directional move to make the last scene so much more impactful since its ruthlessness clashed so hard with how she has been characterized lately.
I feel like Ryuuko is somewhat like what she is to her mother: (seemingly) harmless with some potential to cause trouble but mostly source of curious amusement and well, we all know that turned out with this episode.
Feb 6, 2014 2:17 PM

Oct 2012
Heh, they managed to air this festival at the same time Olympics starts, call it coincidence.

And Satsuki overthrowing her mother... well, that was sure unexpected. Though, this is almost an asspull as her character went about 180 degrees change by this. You could say she planned it all along to lure her here but I don't agree. They put it there just to shock, it has no other meaning. But man, why I am even talking about character logic in trainwreck like this?
Feb 6, 2014 2:24 PM

Jan 2013
I kinda saw Satsuki's betrayal coming. Damn, Ragyo looked so creepy, she reminds me of Kefka.
Anyway, judging by the preview she'll somehow manage to survive.
Please understand.
Feb 6, 2014 2:26 PM

Jan 2008
Was a lot.. bloodier than I expected.
Feb 6, 2014 2:27 PM

May 2012
Marzan said:
Are Ryuuko and Satsuki now going to fight on the same side? Or will we get a 3 side standoff?

I see 5 different groups here though. Doubt those two are exactly on the same side...especially with the OP song having them walk on two different platforms..

I sense Satsuki to be the deuteragonist who is neither against nor for the ambitions of the protagonist (Ryuho) here. Felt Ryuho/Nudist Beach were essential to her plan because it would hide her true intentions from her own mother. True antagonist to be either Ragyo or Nui.

Ryuko (with Mako and Mankanshoku family) - To use Life Fibres designed towards her will to stop the ambitions of the Kiryuins and to protect the people important to her (friends) and find out more about her father. Right now they stand closer to Nudist Beach's ideals, though not completely off the hook due to use of Life Fibres/Kamui Senketsu. ((Rebel seeking for the ultimate truth))

Nudist Beach - To be free from Life Fibres. To oppose world domination of Life Fibres and destroy them if necessary. To do so without using Life Fibres, using technology that's based on the Scissor Blade to take enemies down. ((Freedom Rebel Group))

Satsuki - To control Life Fibres and bend them to the will of the user - this was rather obvious when Satsuki first opposed her mother by choosing to wear Kamui Junketsu. To oppose world domination by Ragyo by letting only people who can handle life fibres control them. ((Meritocracy much? Oligarchy-dictatorship as well and Totalitarianism))

Ragyo - To submit to the will of Life Fibres and be all mighty. Be the ultimate dictator and rule over the world by the will of life fibres / aliens. ((Despotism-Dictatorship, Monarchy))

Nui - Plays on her own whims and fancy, temporarily alliance with Ragyo but she actually stands alone for her own entertainment. ((Irresponsible/Selfish Freedom?))
Feb 6, 2014 2:28 PM
Jul 2013
But what the hell ... An ultimatum to Ragyo.
Feb 6, 2014 2:29 PM

Jan 2008
Holy shit, that was incredible.
Feb 6, 2014 2:31 PM
May 2013
my blood is boiling right now, what a plot twist, ryouko can work with satsuki now. But to be honest, when satsuki left that piece of senketsu in ryouko's hand, I kinda expected something like this coming
Feb 6, 2014 2:38 PM

Jul 2007
Well i could see something like that comming (Satsuki being a good guy) but hell... I sure didn't forsaw that she will backstab her own mother like that. This is such a crazy anime ^^

I have to say that it's going on pretty good. Can't wait for the rest ^^

In before Satsuki and Ryouko team up and destroy everything in their path <3
Feb 6, 2014 2:38 PM

Feb 2014
Ragyou's outfit is... clownish..

Satsuki betrayal was awesome. Always knew there was going to be a betrayal at that pace what with its name being what it is, but I didn't see Ragyou getting betrayed coming until mid-episode.
Feb 6, 2014 2:43 PM

Apr 2012
That was a great episode! I knew Ragyo would get impaled, since the moment she appeared at the stadium I was carefully examining her words to try and guess when she would be cut off by Satsuki's sword.

The identity of Satsuki's father suddently intrigues me much more..
AloxamaxFeb 6, 2014 2:50 PM
"Rejoice! We are humans— we are the most talented people! Precisely because we were born without any ability— we can achieve anything— this is the will of the weakest race!" – Sora, ‘No game No life Vol.01’
Feb 6, 2014 2:44 PM

May 2012
Wait a minute. WTF. Was Satsuki good this whole time? You just know shit is about to go down next episode.
Feb 6, 2014 2:46 PM
Jul 2013
ollythirteen said:

And that whole conversation between Satsuki and Soroi was more of what this show needed.

ssjathena said:
Admit it!
Even you already saw that coming episodes ago..
You still Went:
HOLY SHIT!

Totally agree with both. Best episode to date. 5/5
Feb 6, 2014 2:54 PM
Dec 2013
Well everything(especially ep 16) was leading up to the betrayal. Still, the moment was masterfully executed. Shit is goig down bigtime and there are still 7 more episodes to go!
Feb 6, 2014 2:57 PM
Dec 2009
I did not see that coming...like dafaq just happened?! I love this series!
Feb 6, 2014 3:10 PM

Jan 2009
i bet Ragyo killed her husband and father of Satsuki that is why Satsuki is in betrayal mode
Feb 6, 2014 3:25 PM
Sep 2010
Mich666 said:
Heh, they managed to air this festival at the same time Olympics starts, call it coincidence.

And Satsuki overthrowing her mother... well, that was sure unexpected. Though, this is almost an asspull as her character went about 180 degrees change by this. You could say she planned it all along to lure her here but I don't agree. They put it there just to shock, it has no other meaning. But man, why I am even talking about character logic in trainwreck like this?

What a coincidence indeed haha.

However, I disagree that this was a 180 degree change in Satsuki's character

First, when Ragyo first called Satsuki way back, I got the impression Satsuki disliked her, stating "This is Satsuki," which isnt how you usually address your parents. Also, I definitely felt that she was building up her army for some reason the whole time; the elite four battles proved that she needed more power to fight against some force.

Secondly, Satsuki wanted to Ryouko to grow stronger and join forces with her; if she didn't she could've easily stopped Ryouko in episode 1, after their fight in episode 3, etc. She also placed the last piece of Senketsu in Ryouko hand after she lost to Nui.

I think the most obvious point for me when she wanted to join forces with Ryouko was when she stated "Its all up to you" when Ryouko was fighting Nui.

Edit: Also when Mako fought Ryouko, Satsuki stated that "Humans are pigs in human clothing, just addicted to power and wealth." Afterwards, she smiled/smirked when Ryouko proved her wrong.

Biggest hint in ep 16 was when Satsuki was all like, "Oh we'll give her a warm welcome hue hue hue!"
fimbu1vetrFeb 6, 2014 3:50 PM
Feb 6, 2014 3:26 PM
Feb 2014
I'd like to make a quick speculation
Ryuko mum is Kinue Kinagase making Tsumugu Kinagase her uncle

On a different speculation
Isshin Matoi may not be her father, but actually her grandfather, and Aikurō Mikisugi is her real dad.
Feb 6, 2014 3:26 PM

Oct 2013
Ho Lee Fuk
Feb 6, 2014 3:37 PM

May 2012
dafuq i love that twist..
though i expect it a little bit coz of the OP..

Feb 6, 2014 3:42 PM

Feb 2012
Lol that Ragyou looked like a damn clown there, glad she got stabbed and betrayed.

Nui is going to put someone in a coma for that.
Feb 6, 2014 3:43 PM

Nov 2012
Dat ending tho.Even though I knew Satsuki was going to eventually betray her mom didn't expect it to be so bloody.
http://imgur.com/sNu1qVZ
http://imgur.com/yZedetJ

She even fucking crucified her.
http://imgur.com/yVTjLhC
Feb 6, 2014 3:51 PM

Aug 2013
What a twist. I kinda figured something like that would happen, but I didn't expect Satsuki to outright STAB her mom.

Also what was with her dress.
wow gay
Feb 6, 2014 3:55 PM

Oct 2013
Loved it, this episode was just amazing !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
[/quote]
Feb 6, 2014 3:58 PM
May 2013
Just wow, didn't expect this so soon... I hope in the later episodes Ragyo/Nui won't become some ultimate evil badass life fiber powered terminator (Ryuko rage style) that has to be obliterated for the sake of the human race etc. That'd just ruin it for me. Also Nui should get her ass kicked already.
Feb 6, 2014 4:08 PM

May 2013
Holy shit I love Satsuki. I expected the betrayal but didn't expect it to be so damn glorious. That part when the blood was falling down like rain. She even crucified Ragyo. Ragyo's outfit was kinda weird though. The Elite Four are fucked next episode though because they're going against Nui.
"Listen Simon... Don't forget. Believe in yourself. Not in the you who believes in me. Not the me who believes in you. Believe in the you who believes in yourself." ~ Kamina (TTGL)

“You should enjoy the little detours. To the fullest. Because that’s where you’ll find the things more important than what you want.” ~ Ging (HxH)
Feb 6, 2014 4:16 PM
Nov 2013
Such an ridiculous episode...man I loved every bit of it. From "Mother Skank, Daugher Skank" to a princess bride reference...this anime just gets better and better! Totally caught me off guard when she pierced her blade through Raygo's body.
Feb 6, 2014 4:17 PM

Oct 2012
Just holy fuck, based Trigger really did this, as if they couldn't hype us any more with the next episode. Nothing was prepared for this turn of fuckin events not even my body.
Feb 6, 2014 4:23 PM

Jan 2013
WOW...
The plot twist. WTF!!!
Good ep and can't wait for next week
Words aren't the only way to tell someone how you feel.- Tifa lockhart
Which is it? A memory or us? -Tifa lockhart
Feb 6, 2014 4:30 PM

Sep 2012
That ending... just... wow.
The betrayal was very much expected, but it still was amazing to watch.
So long as you yourself enjoy it, what does the thoughts of others matter to you?
Feb 6, 2014 4:39 PM

Jun 2013
And that's why Satsuki is my favorite character
Feb 6, 2014 5:00 PM

Jan 2010
My reaction to the plot twist....

"Well that's what you get for raping your daughter."
Feb 6, 2014 5:02 PM
Dec 2008
Each episode, each plot twist.
Feb 6, 2014 5:11 PM

Dec 2009
Was expecting Satsuki's betrayal a long time ago. But not this way.

So, what? Will Satsuki and the elite four ally with Ryuuko and Nudist Beach? Or will they go alone against the Satsuki empire? That's the question.
Feb 6, 2014 5:16 PM
Feb 6, 2014 5:25 PM

Feb 2013
Omfg I knew she would do that but HOW they did it. This fucking show. SO GOOD
Feb 6, 2014 5:29 PM

Nov 2012
That blood drip scene gave me the chills. I knew something was up with Satsuki. She had so many chances to kill Matoi. She even saved Matoi the time Matoi lost her senketsu.
If there's another plot twist and her mother didn't die, has some immortal powers and shit
I believe that if she can't kill her mom off, Matoi will. :o
AlainpogiFeb 6, 2014 5:33 PM
Feb 6, 2014 5:30 PM
Dec 2013
Biggest F***ing plot twist ever. I'm just...
Pages (10) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kill la Kill Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Oct 3, 2013

877 by ardakishere »»
Yesterday, 11:18 AM

Poll: » Kill la Kill Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

BRSxIgnition - Mar 27, 2014

955 by NullZweiChan »»
Apr 14, 10:02 AM

Poll: » Kill la Kill Episode 20 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

BRSxIgnition - Feb 27, 2014

407 by DRUG_Deleted911 »»
Apr 13, 11:40 PM

Poll: » Kill la Kill Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

MCAL - Nov 6, 2013

278 by Nublager »»
Apr 8, 2:00 AM

Poll: » Kill la Kill Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Oct 10, 2013

391 by Slimdudejim »»
Apr 7, 8:38 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.