Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Feb 10, 2014 5:50 AM

Aug 2012
oh My god. Another Creepy character who's really thirsty for some girl xD seriously i can't stand this really creepy character who follow the female character everywhere.
"I don't like Megane, I love them"

Feb 10, 2014 6:02 AM

May 2012
beware NTR flag~
Feb 10, 2014 1:53 PM

Nov 2009
This episode was so OUT of place and was just so random!!!

I didn't even grasp the episode at all. It starts with them taking the exam which was fine then all of a sudden, Oigami turns out of nowhere suddenly shielding Isohima away from harm which drastically changes her attitude towards him like that?

So the fortune woman launches out a test for Twilight but to what extent and in what form did she manage to identify it in? Nothing is explained and just leaves many holes all over the place. I mean I really liked Isoshima but the way she tried to attract the monster by saying things like 'come here you piece of junk' was not convincing for me, maybe she could have tried to use magic or something but no, it just makes it even worse when she doesn't actually do anything and all the useless shouting makes things even worse, not that I favour Mui or something but at least she tried to distract the monster using an appropriate method by shooting at it.

Don't even get me started with Isohima returning back home for New Years!!! I thought returning home wasn't that simple and easy as it seems and if I remember from the second episode, they had the choice of either staying at the academy learning about magic or going back to the original world without their magic and here it seems like they can just go in and out across the two worlds freely just like a click!?

Randomly, Isohima returns home temporarily and Gekkou turns up as he seems to have a made a deal with the Trailers but where is the back story behind that? I hope that gets answered pretty soon because if they don't, it would be so random to just go: "Yep, I've just crossed through to the other world by teaming up with the Trailers to kick your ass Takeshi!"

Suddenly, Mui becomes ill and Takeshi has his harem moments with her and later involving Isohima afterwards. Mui miraculously gets better in a number of minutes/hours from a high temperature? Not to mention Takeshi left a chance for the spy to initiate a DNA analysis using his strand of hair. Just when I thought things could not get any worse, Isoshima randomly turns small into a baby like form only to turn back into her original size with no explanation as to what, who or how it happened as it seems like Isohima is unaware of this effect.

I never would've thought Oigami would make such a comeback and here I thought him returning back for the exam was enough only for him to score a moment with Isohima inducing some flags which was completely unexpected.

This episode had me really confused at a lot of places and things were just TOO out of place with a random increase in pacing. It really has a been a while since I've given such a rating for an episode.

2/5

Feb 10, 2014 6:39 PM

Jan 2013
Wow... Soo much stuff is happening...
His brother is going to the magic school too?
Kurumi isn't with takeshi!!! Another guy xD
Words aren't the only way to tell someone how you feel.- Tifa lockhart
Which is it? A memory or us? -Tifa lockhart
Feb 11, 2014 3:01 PM

Apr 2010
Mui's ass was the only thing nice about this episode.

Feb 12, 2014 1:13 PM

May 2011
So much tension going on. Things are obviously going to be a mess when Takeshi's brother arrives. And it sounds like Twilight used to belong to the fortune teller.

Anyways, I hope this series picks up. It really hasn't lived up to its potential so far. Wish Takeshi could stop being so dense but oh well.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 13, 2014 11:05 AM

Mar 2013
Just two questions about this episode:

1 - Will Isoshima ever be useful instead of just making things more complicated with her magic?
2 - Am I the only one who noticed how pathetic the characters' line of thinking is? Do they want to leave the level? Why the hell don't you scratch your finger or whatever so you can be teleported???
Feb 13, 2014 7:55 PM

Jul 2013
Mui is basically the only reason I havent dropped this anime yet... Still my hatred towards Isoshima is already over 9000
Feb 13, 2014 10:03 PM

Jan 2009
OnionSoda said:
Does anyone who read the LNs atleast know pink haired girl name? That's where my last bit of interest in this series goes.

Dropped. This series was such a let down and I'm regretful of watching it to this point.

IIRC that is.
Feb 14, 2014 4:48 PM

Oct 2013
Madhouse impressing us again with all this effects! decent backstory progression with the director. those ices are just so beautiful.. loved that song playin in the background. I'm not surpized at all to see that Takeshi's brother is gonna be a major antagonist.
Feb 14, 2014 10:56 PM

Dec 2007
This show gets sooo much more hate than shows I've actually dropped from Winter/Fall (Buddy Complex, Strike the Blood) it's actually somewhat surprising.
Jumping in Headfirst - I hear reading it causes immortality. Warning. Reading may not actually cause immortality.
Feb 16, 2014 3:41 AM

Jan 2013
Isoshima is really the most useless character in the entire show...
I enjoyed Mui fanservice though :3
Feb 19, 2014 6:19 AM

Nov 2011
3/5

Great tumble from part of the series, with a episode to 98% unnecessary, besides having a "quality" of the Madhouse, really shocking! D:
Plot that if it was not pre a couple of interesting topics, would remain still, such a thing can not happen at this point.
Narration boring and so loose, due to the fact that they had so many leaps of context do not give a minimum of involvement.
It's not going well! ^ ^ "
Feb 24, 2014 10:23 PM

Jul 2013
this anime - stupid unnecessary romance = good

Takeshi = indecisive and dense bastard
Mui = stupid loli with boobs who acts like shes drunk when she has a fever
Isoshima = masochistic bitch
Gekkou = idiot, dumb ass and jealous brother
Ida = funny and prolly the best character here
Feb 24, 2014 10:26 PM

Jul 2013
Patureau said:
Mui is basically the only reason I havent dropped this anime yet... Still my hatred towards Isoshima is already over 9000
dude I don't care if Mui is the main heroine here but Isoshima was with him first and she loves him probably right from the start so if anyone here deserves that stupid MC it should be her but she doesn't want to speak up so she also deserves what shes getting

double post and I'm not even sorry
Mar 29, 2014 6:05 PM

Jan 2013
Hmm what comments xD...
ao_no_exoMar 30, 2014 1:19 PM
Jun 4, 2014 12:13 PM

May 2012
Jocko said:
So rushed and such poor character development. Well, they weren't great characters to begin with. I don't think this show will benefit from the ntr development, dramatic moments feel too fake since we haven't been given the chance to get to know the characters.

Pretty much this. Also; what was up with the stupid turning into a little girl bit for like 3 seconds other than for me to fear the worst in some dumb shenanigans involving the other characters having to deal with a little kid version of their friend like anime has done before? I hate that crap. Guess I should be thankful it didn't lead to that, but still what was the point, other than to prove the writers aren't above having random stuff happen for no reason just to do something dumb. So much wrong with this episode, I hated. Also forcing some more romance complications with a former enemy and some stupidly elaborate scheming with Takeshi's bro. All needless and stupid decision.
Jun 12, 2014 4:57 PM

Jul 2013
This episode was kinda pointless. Gekkou is a little bitch.
Jul 10, 2014 7:55 AM

Jun 2013
Agreat episode.....OMG Mui was so cute
Sep 2, 2014 9:10 AM

Jun 2014
Well Mui got sick and horny or what?
Damn this episode had almost 0 story. A random episode then.
Jun 20, 2015 7:20 PM

Feb 2013
Takao's memories were rewritten? That some messed up shit right there. they'd do anything to increase their numbers too. Things are starting to get grey.

Wow, Mui was really out of it. Taking her bra off and then hugging Takeshi. Isoshima is definitly jelous. She shouldn't really be since they weren't really going out. I guess she did end up falling for him.
Jul 30, 2015 3:33 PM

May 2012
Oh boy quite some romance conflicts and misunderstandings going on here! That transformation though. Let's see what's next.
Sep 3, 2015 6:52 AM

Aug 2013
I don't agree with the memory erasing. It makes them look bad imo.

I hope this show gets better. I'm kind of losing interest.
Jan 22, 2016 4:03 AM

Dec 2012
Oh hell nah. Please don't make Kurumi end up with Oigami. I see the damn signs.

Wow. Dat bed scene. How the hell do you end up under the covers? Anime.

Gekko is coming and he's going to the dark side because he's a dick.
If you see that my post is exactly 1 month old (or more) from when it was posted... Don't waste your time, especially when you want to reply with something petty & insignificant. Assume that I've moved on (because I have).
Feb 4, 2016 1:26 PM

Oct 2014
A lot of people are complaining about Kurumi but I can't stand Miu! She is the one who is starting all these useless drama.

Miu: "Oh you guys are in a relationship? I forgot to tell you I kissed him ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)"

Miu: "I have a fever but imma rub my roommate's boyfriend on my breast and take my bra off ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)"

She did all that when she BELIEVED they were in a relationship FFS. I'm 20000% done with this show. It seems like the only reason people like Miu is because of fan service.
Mar 13, 2017 9:25 AM

Jul 2013
- Exam time and for some reason, the enemy has easily infiltrated the new building and what purpose did they have again? Putting the students in the same floor?
- So the students can easily go home to their original houses? How the fuck did Kurumi even explain all that shit to her parents?
- Do people really act like that when in a fever?
- Oh dear. More Gekkou. I've had enough of that asshole from the last episode.
- There's a sign of the Trailers though so I'm guessing he's gonna join them and exact revenge on the brother that saved his life from a truck crash because he can't get laid with the blonde bitch he liked.
- Kurumi's still a bitch. Every scene always has her whining and bitching. It's like her entire character revolves around her jealousy and love for Takeshi. Hope she ends up with Gekkou. They're perfect cunts for each other. Not to mention, she's still useless.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Mahou Sensou Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Mar 6, 2014

115 by PedroKarim64 »»
May 26, 2023 12:41 AM

Poll: » Mahou Sensou Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 27, 2014

367 by Overcast93 »»
Aug 5, 2022 7:50 PM

Poll: » Who would you prefer to see with Takeshi?

ClawViper - Feb 15, 2014

43 by Foreall908 »»
Jul 4, 2022 10:08 AM

Poll: » Second Season ( 1 2 3 )

DrFluffyUnicorn - Mar 27, 2014

105 by Elzohry »»
May 16, 2022 3:21 PM

» Who does takashi nanase end up with ..

llansam - Jul 2, 2020

1 by AnOnYmOuS__101 »»
Dec 18, 2021 10:52 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.