MyAnimeList.net

Forums

Recent Posts | My Watched Topics | My Ignored Topics | Search

Watch <3 The Vampire Diaries Season 5 Episode 13 Online Free
MyAnimeList.net Forum »» Club Discussion »» (Sidereel Video) Watch The Vampire Diaries Season 5 Episode 13 Online Free Stream »» Watch <3 The Vampire Diaries Season 5 Episode 13 Online Free

Must be a Club Member to Reply
02-06-14, 6:31 AM

Determination disturbing discovery, Stefan has a frustrating conversation with Damon and Enzo. Dr. Wes struggles to continue his research project with help from a brand new benefactor named Sloan. Still bent on revenge, Damon and Enzo turn to violence to convince Bonnie and Jeremy to help them, however their plan takes surprise and horrifying turn."

Inside a teaser video of the upcoming episode, everyone from Nadia, Katherine and Stefan seem to be talking about Enzo. However, Stefan is not impressed as he meets him face-to-face and quips to Damon he and Enzo are "murder buddies."

The promo video also teases the 1980s-themed college dance in which Stefan is viewed dancing with "Elena" who asks him, "What did Damon do now?" In another clip, Stefan and Enzo go head-to-head and Stefan demands tells him, "Leave my brother from it," adding, "What I do for you, Enzo, will be final."

Could also be potential for Stefan and Caroline to hook up later in the seaon. Executive producer Julie Plec told TV Guide that, "Caroline and Stefan are really beautiful friends and we'll continue to shine that beautiful friendship. We'll find out if it evolves into anything more or maybe each of them use their own direction."

Damon’s devilish former cellmate, Enzo (Michael Malarkey) was put on the backburner for The Vampire Diaries’ 100th episode, but he returned having a vengeance in Season 5, Episode 12 (“The Devil Inside”). And, from the looks from the extended promo for Season 5, Episode 13 (“Total Eclipse from the Heart”), he’s not going anywhere in the near future! Read on for that introduction to the 30-second trailer.

The Vampire Diaries Season 5 Episode 13 Total Eclipse of the Hearth, Total Eclipse of the Hearth, The Vampire Diaries Season 5 Episode 13 , The Vampire Diaries Season 5 Episode 13 played, The Vampire Diaries Season 5 Episode 13 vidspot, The Vampire Diaries Season 5 Episode 13 novamov

The Vampire Diaries Season 5 Episode 13 vidxden, The Vampire Diaries Season 5 Episode 13 vidbux, The Vampire Diaries Season 5 Episode 13 divxstage, The Vampire Diaries Season 5 Episode 13 flashx, The Vampire Diaries Season 5 Episode 13 movreel, The Vampire Diaries Season 5 Episode 13 nowvideo

The Vampire Diaries Season 5 Episode 13 streaming, The Vampire Diaries Season 5 Episode 13 online streaming, The Vampire Diaries Season 5 Episode 13 free streaming, The Vampire Diaries Season 5 Episode 13 online free, The Vampire Diaries Season 5 Episode 13 putlocker

In the looks from the promo, Damon and Enzo are going on a deadly rampage. At :08 and :09, we see two dead women. “Come on, Damon,” says Stefan whose apparent job within this episode would be to frown at Damon. “You’re better than this.” Is he, though?

Say what you will about Homicidal Damon, but the dude sure does appear to have fun. Damon disagrees with Stefan’s assessment of himself: “On the contrary: I’m better such as this.” Enzo laughs. Yeah, both of these are perfect for one another.

Help     FAQ     About     Contact     Terms     Privacy     AdChoices