Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
May 18, 2009 3:47 PM

Sep 2008
noteDhero said:
Wow, anyone else want to try to explain how they aren't building towards Layfon/Nina after this?

Anyways, this was a terrible expisode. It was one wtf moment after another. Red haired guy, Nina teleporting all over the place. Nina and the red haired guy talking. Leerin's magical tears. Ig-whatever it's called. More strangeness between the Queen and Leerin. Layfon and Felli all better now. Giant mega cannon. The president still being good for nothing. Layfon throwing off his mask. And of course the super hug.

Terrible.

QFT

I was thinking the same things over this whole episode...
P.S. During that scene with Leerin and Nina, I expected whole bunch of fairies to come and help...dunno why. Luckily it didn't happen.
I also had a sudden attack of laughter at the end when that hug happened.
Not good, not good at all.
May 18, 2009 4:54 PM

Jun 2007
Vectorshot said:
Quickfox said:
Nice scene at the end of the anime. Now they are finally tying the engrish movie and the anime itself together. Still can't believe Leerin has the origins of the electronic fairies and Saya popping out of no where in front of Leerin.

Next episode is finally the beginning/intro to an intercity match!

It's not out of no where, i think it was the second episode, and the 18th, you see her in leerins eye. What I'm missing is where that bloody wolf dog thing that was also in here went...hmm. Otherwise, I'm following most of it. The red head guys not human, as stated, so I'm asuming he's some sort of historic gauridian. Eitherway, he's a threshold character. Leerin has power, which is obvious. The engrish bits seem to be the worlds history, back when there wernt as many 'filth monsters'. I mean, they didn't already exist, nor were they as strong. I also have a feeling that that crazy stag meaned to involve Nina with Leerin. No idea why, something to do with the fact she's the source of all electric faeires. Iuno, I'm just spectulating

But I agree, rewatching the episode and just skipping all the ass kicking willl make more sense.

When Leerin met the queen she saw the lion monster in her eyes not the goth chick.
May 18, 2009 5:00 PM

Apr 2009
jolec said:
WTF !!! This episode was just horrible, now I'm depressed, GGGGgggggggg I hate Nina, i really really hate that kind of characters, and Layfon is becoming irritating to.... I just CAN'T imagine two of them together (Nina x Fon-Fon)

I want more Felli !!!!!!!!!!

1/10 - Really, Really, Really Hate it !!!

I agree!

May 19, 2009 12:48 PM

Apr 2009
I just wanna see Savaris in action with blade recievers not against with stupid monsters.

As a couple i prefer Savaris x Synola (Queen)

Savaris should care about Leerin more. He just dont care about Queen's order DANG !!

And about that "TAICHOOO !!" Damn u Fon-Fon u damaged my ears. Its nice to see Nina back but What was that pretty scene when they hug each other. Are they lovers ??
Hope not... <3 Fel-Fel x Fon-Fon <3
SatoujiMay 19, 2009 12:54 PM
May 19, 2009 1:33 PM

Jul 2008
I liked this episode.

I don't really care about NinaxLayfon
Finnally we know that the engrish part really was a prelude to the actual world. It will get to it's climax soon and I can't wait to see Layfon using his heaven blade dite.
May 19, 2009 2:58 PM
Jul 2018
DeathfireD said:
When Leerin met the queen she saw the lion monster in her eyes not the goth chick.

And Saya was in the "lion monster"s eye, it's the intro to episode 3 if you want to check.
May 19, 2009 6:51 PM

Jan 2008
LOL. That was kind of cheesy. TAICHOO! and they hugged.
May 19, 2009 6:51 PM
Oct 2008
I would like all the Felli whiners to shut the fuck up about Nina because nobody cares what you think.
May 19, 2009 7:03 PM

Aug 2008
Or you could say something intelligent in here rather than trollish and ignorant.
May 20, 2009 5:05 PM
Jul 2018
noteDhero said:
Or you could say something intelligent in here rather than trollish and ignorant.

Hey, don't fret so much, it's not much worse than what the Felli-lovers say about anything not Felli. :P
May 21, 2009 12:55 AM

Dec 2008
I only just got around to watching this episode.

I'm actually quite happy with it. The plot's coming along, the moody tsundere got hardly any screen time... all was good in my world.

Seriously though? I'm amused to see some of Felli's supporter's complainging about Nina being a bitch because Felli's been so much more bitchier throughout the entire series.
May 21, 2009 6:57 PM
Mar 2008
I thought it was really random... I mean, it's just 'WOW! I didn't expect that...'

Anyway, I'm a NinaxLayfon fan, so whatever.... I thought it was a cute scene, but it did make me laugh... Hahahaha... Although, it was WAY too out-of-nowhere, too....

But I actually don't know if he really likes Nina... I mean, I think it's just that he felt bad that it was his fault... I'm sure if it was Felli and not Nina, he would still react in the same way, too...

But yeah... Even though I really want NinaxLayfon, too....
May 21, 2009 7:01 PM

Apr 2009
um, so giant space pokemon and lesbian faeries are powering the cities and everyone is descended from colonists who were some bad engrish movie actors?

fuck.
in your nostromo.

eating your crew.
May 22, 2009 10:04 AM

Jun 2008
Nice episode I've liked it, but hey when did Layfon and Nina became lovers...
May 22, 2009 10:16 AM

Aug 2008
kie_ said:
They're just huggers...
May 22, 2009 10:22 AM

Jun 2008
Kvakond said:
kie_ said:
They're just huggers...

It felt like they were in love
May 22, 2009 10:45 AM

Oct 2008
This episode pretty much is confirmation there will be 2 seasons, i thought the episode was decent, alot of the plot was explained but because of everything happening solely in that one episode, alot of the impact was lost for me. the scene with nina and layfon was kind of random but they were foreshadowing it.. i have no clue how they are going to end this.
May 22, 2009 11:15 AM

Oct 2008
No way..

Luckens..

Considering the flashbacks of the earlier episodes..

May 22, 2009 2:55 PM

Apr 2009
Wee overall it was a good ep I guess.
Nina has prolly gotten some h4x powers,
Leerin's chesticle-attack was well placed (wonder who she got that from)
And the way "mr. Escape"'s bones were broken made me smile with glee.

Too bad the ending was a bit chewed-out and cliche
(plus the engrish gibberish is getting a bit on my nerves)

- Lith.
May 23, 2009 4:01 AM

Dec 2008
Lithia said:
(plus the engrish gibberish is getting a bit on my nerves)

Brittish accent 100%
May 23, 2009 6:26 AM
Dec 2008
nice ep. :]
but i want LayfonxLeerin.
maybe Layfon only misses Nina. xD

" it is better to be poor but honest than to be a lying fool. "
May 29, 2009 6:22 AM

Aug 2008
Emmm i have been wondering for a while ... what the with the story that comes with strange characters once in a while in each episode where they talk english? Whats the meaning of that and what does it have to do with the anime?

I am a bit lost
Jun 7, 2009 2:55 AM

Jul 2008
That taichou yell at the end just reminded me of Patrick from G00, lol.

And yeah, that hug scene was kind of awkward to watch.
Jul 8, 2009 5:20 AM
Jun 2008
okay

The torturing part was great. I actually really enjoyed the first half of the episode(4.5/5) but after that they kinda lost me...

the hug scene was just wrong and random

Layfon X leerin?, layfon X felli?, layfon X Nina? damn i couldn't care less which one it's gonna be, they'd better stop focusing on this shit cause it's not interesting but rather focus on a good story(which this serie lacks...BIG TIME!!!)

This serie is turning out to be quite a disappointment to me. There wasn't too much of a plot in the first half of the series(not much was explained). They now run out of episodes and begin to rush the plot like hell!!(it feels that way)

I hope they can still give this serie a decent ending...
Jul 20, 2009 10:42 PM

Feb 2009
noteDhero said:
Wow, anyone else want to try to explain how they aren't building towards Layfon/Nina after this?

Anyways, this was a terrible expisode. It was one wtf moment after another. Red haired guy, Nina teleporting all over the place. Nina and the red haired guy talking. Leerin's magical tears. Ig-whatever it's called. More strangeness between the Queen and Leerin. Layfon and Felli all better now. Giant mega cannon. The president still being good for nothing. Layfon throwing off his mask. And of course the super hug.

Terrible.

Agreed on all points. And Layfon with Nina?

Oh hell no.

Actually, I hope he stays loveless. I would prefer that over any match at this point.

But Nina? Really?

Fail.

And besides all of that crap, we have the crap issue of not understanding what's going on. Wow.
Aug 8, 2009 5:49 PM

Jul 2008
Anyone know the name of the track when Layfon is pwning all the pollutant beasts late on in the episode?
Nov 10, 2009 2:34 PM

Aug 2008
I thought they were going to kiss, lol.
Dec 12, 2009 5:48 AM

Jun 2009
I think I speak for almost everyone...

"WTF is going on?! What's that TV show they watch!?! Aurora waves??!?!? Nina appear from one dimension to the sky on top of Zuellni!?!?! AND MOST IMPORTANTLY...

WHO EVER SEEN INSECTS THAT BIG!?!"

Alright, the last line was sarcasm, but I am quite confuse about the show right now T_T
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 4, 2010 8:41 PM

Aug 2007
eww fuck nina. since when has she ever been gentle and caring? Like when she was talking with leerin...her character changed
Mar 19, 2011 6:28 PM

Jan 2010
Kvakond said:
Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo *breath* ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!
This. Fuck Nina, I want Felli.
Jun 2, 2011 4:27 PM

Jul 2010
they looked like they were gonna kiss, iwas actually expecting it to happen becuz of how close they were.
i'm not really a hater of her but i would prefer felli over her.

Aug 6, 2011 10:07 PM
Sep 2010
Obvious pairing is obvious. Layfon started getting depressed when Nina disappeared.
Oct 11, 2011 2:01 PM

Feb 2010
Zuminori said:
Hopefully this NinaxLayfon stuff in the end was just showing his feelings for her being safe and unharmed...

Hopefully its only that lol I do not see NinaxFonFon working at all.

Siva said:
LOL where did that hug scene come from? It is just so random.

So next ep is Felli's turn.

I agree it was kinda random I wasn't expecting that at all specially in the middle of a battle field it was just like WTF?
Sheepshaman.png
Jan 12, 2012 1:07 AM

Sep 2011
Was anyone else screaming "NOOOOOOOOOOO" at the end? I was literally waiting for the episode to end when they were looking at eachother. I was like, "DON'T FKIN KISS, DON'T FKIN DO IT!" >:(
May 29, 2014 7:49 AM

Aug 2013
That Fonfon and Nina scene came out of left field. Their relationship until now was just a bitch captain and an idiot OP subordinate so where did this come from? So forced omg. They give Nina a power up because you know, she wants to get stronger and all. And now it's like they're just forcing FonfonxNina.
"May those who accept their fate be granted happiness."

"May those who defy their fate be granted glory."
Aug 6, 2014 6:09 PM

Feb 2013
Blah blah, astral space, blah blah.

Felli just matter-of-factly states it's Nina...
Aug 22, 2014 10:59 PM

Jul 2014
did no one else really notice that the queen sleeps NAKED! HHHHNNNNNGGGGG!!!!!

also leerin groping nina was pure win!
Jan 28, 2016 7:58 AM

Aug 2013
Fonfon with Nina ehhh..I'll say they look good together.
But she actedl ike a wife not meeting her husband in years there.
That was kinda awkward. She just stole her friend Leerin's boyfriend hahaha.
Poor Felli had to watch them hug.
Jul 21, 2023 9:55 PM

Dec 2022
Can't keep Layfon out of the action for long.

The ending of the episode looked like two lost lovers reuniting after years of both of them thinking the other was dead. Nina wasn't even gone that long, lol. Seems like Feili might have some competition.

Shaded Horizon

Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Chrome Shelled Regios Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

ShanaFlame - Jun 20, 2009

164 by Archean-Return »»
Jul 22, 2023 12:38 AM

Poll: » Chrome Shelled Regios Episode 21 Discussion ( 1 2 )

ShanaFlame - May 30, 2009

63 by Archean-Return »»
Jul 21, 2023 10:58 PM

Poll: » Chrome Shelled Regios Episode 20 Discussion ( 1 2 )

ShanaFlame - May 23, 2009

52 by Archean-Return »»
Jul 21, 2023 10:30 PM

Poll: » Chrome Shelled Regios Episode 17 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Quickfox - May 3, 2009

56 by Archean-Return »»
Jul 21, 2023 8:40 PM

Poll: » Chrome Shelled Regios Episode 15 Discussion ( 1 2 )

ariapokoteng - Apr 18, 2009

62 by Archean-Return »»
Jul 21, 2023 7:23 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.