Forum Settings
Forums
Negima!
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 12, 2009 11:40 PM

Jan 2007
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
hehe, i can't wait to see what kind of powers the others will provide. and finally Yue is found.
May 13, 2009 1:27 AM

Mar 2008
Woot Yue and Anya found (and real asuna I guess)

and more news on the next set of OAD XD
May 13, 2009 1:55 AM

Feb 2009
Man, Ala Atra Scans did a terrible job this time. Completely butchered English on every other page.

But yea, I'm ready for another 3 filler chapters of "let's see who can kiss Negi and get her own Pactio card first!" competition. Haven't had one for a while :P
May 13, 2009 1:56 AM

May 2009
Another set of girls for Negi to kiss! hahaha
I wonder what will happen to Nodoka and Yue and the 'real Asuna' x3

May 13, 2009 2:10 AM

May 2008
Whew...that was a long wait for this chapter ^^;
Yey! Yuechi is finally discovered :x And now will come the question, to whom that other badge belongs and paranoia among Negi's group shall spread...hihi X3
And meanwhile we'll get to see another kissing hunt for Negi and even Kotaro could get his first pactio girl ^^'
May 13, 2009 3:11 AM

Jan 2009
Damn, personally I don't think theres a need for more pactios. I think the fighting group should be centered around Negi's party and not involve the other students, they'll probably be a burden and i dunno y im so irritated about makie and gang getting pactios. Looks like Negi is back to his small self, if only he could lose those glasses permanently... Ah well Asuna looks cute in glasses tho >.>
May 13, 2009 4:11 AM

Oct 2007
seiyu said:
But yea, I'm ready for another 3 filler chapters of "let's see who can kiss Negi and get her own Pactio card first!" competition. Haven't had one for a while :P

True i guess.... after all those, i would not mind a few pages of comedy :P

And Yue hurray!!!
May 13, 2009 4:29 AM

Jun 2007
Loved how Konoka interrupted Nodoka's little speech to Negi and diving to Setsuna. Shes a total hugging monster lol!
Kind of disappointed that we didn't get to see much of what Setsuna and co were doing in details.
Am I the only one more interested in Kota X Natsumi than Negi and Yuuna, Ako and Makie? I really hope for Akira chapter after things with Yue & Anya/Asuna.

I'm still waiting for Takamichi & Mana to come and join the party, I hope they aren't forgotten lol.
May 13, 2009 5:30 AM
Apr 2009
Haruna and Chamo are awesome and I also wanna see more KotaroxNatsumi development.
May 13, 2009 6:19 AM

Jul 2008
fianlly met yue, its about time that she will get her memories back. it see negi is going to collect some kisses again that playboy xD

May 13, 2009 6:27 AM

Apr 2008
rawrs~ soon Negi will kiss much more girls xD hahas

May 13, 2009 11:38 AM

May 2008
Friendlysoul said:
seiyu said:

True i guess.... after all those, i would not mind a few pages of comedy :P

And Yue hurray!!!
same here.
May 13, 2009 12:29 PM

Dec 2007
seiyu said:

Certainly it's been a while since that. Don't think that a randomb competition will happen, but it would be nice to have one right now.

Nice chapter with the only drawback that Konoka interrupted my beloved Neginodo.
Now that they have found Yue with Nodoka and (false) Asuna, I wonder if Yue will try to find out about herself or if Incho will go berserk trying to catch the wanted criminals. And I reallt want to see Incho's expression once she finds out that Negi is Nagi's son XD
May 13, 2009 2:38 PM

Jan 2008
finally more asuna (even it it is the fake)! <3 and total lol at the prospect of having everyone rape poor negi.. xD lolz. glad to be back to a more light hearted storyline
May 13, 2009 3:58 PM

Jan 2009
Wow cant wait for the next chapter
Someone is bound to be exposed of a fake identity **cough**cough*asuna*cough**cough**
Will Yue get a sudden shock of her memories back?
Who will make a pactio with negi?
Will Kotarou make a pactio with Natsumi?
Will there be any further development between Ako and Negi?
Just how old are Negi and Kotarou?
Cant wait to find out
May 13, 2009 7:42 PM

Jul 2008
This chapter was a sort of "setup" chapter to the exciting chapters bound to come, so I wont say I LOVED it, but it did a pretty good job in arising questions. :]

And just like some others, I'm not too excited to see that Negi will be getting more partners from his class, for the sole reason that they stumbled into this mess? :S
Negi should share with others! xD Kissing all 31 girls is A LITTLE too much for the manga version. xP

I can't wait for the future chapters, whether funny or exciting :D
Bleed for me.

May 14, 2009 1:42 AM

Nov 2007
More pactios,nice looking forward to that finally they've met up with Yue about time.
May 14, 2009 3:39 AM

Jan 2009
Tsukanda said:

And just like some others, I'm not too excited to see that Negi will be getting more partners from his class, for the sole reason that they stumbled into this mess? :S
Negi should share with others! xD Kissing all 31 girls is A LITTLE too much for the manga version. xP

Well I agree that making pactio's with all 31 like the anime is a little to much for the manga
but the number of people in Negi group right now is a good amount (it only about 11/12)
also remember that the more pactios that Negi makes the more that he is able to use himself (his artifact that he used in the fight with Rakan)
tye-kunMay 14, 2009 1:57 PM
May 14, 2009 5:46 AM

Apr 2008
Tsukanda said:

At least they're spread out over time and there's a reasonable build up before each one. In the anime it was all crammed into what, the last 1-2 episodes?

Also Yue~
May 14, 2009 8:53 PM

Dec 2007
A good set up chapter. And finally Nodaka and Yue cross paths >.>.

cyimtyler2 said:
Tsukanda said:

Well I agree that making pactio's with all 31 like the anime is a little to much for the manga
but the number of people in Negi group right now is a good amount (it only about 11/12)
also remember that the more pactios that Negi makes the more that he is able to use himself (his artifact that he used in the fight with Rakan)

Yes but it also means Negi has to distribute more of his magic to his partners. I'm quite happy with the current member but not too sure I want Makie and Yuna having one >.>. Nastumi should definitely make one with Kotaro ^^.
May 16, 2009 6:29 PM

Feb 2009
I wonder what would happen if fakeAsuna and Negi accidentally kiss.
Sep 18, 2015 3:11 AM

Jul 2007
wow

More topics from this board

Poll: » Mahou Sensei Negima! Chapter 355 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

ichig0fan - Mar 10, 2012

195 by sookydoobee »»
Mar 26, 7:04 AM

Poll: » Mahou Sensei Negima! Chapter 24 Discussion

removed-user - Feb 19, 2023

0 by removed-user »»
Feb 19, 2023 7:17 PM

Poll: » Mahou Sensei Negima! Chapter 46 Discussion

Deago - Jul 15, 2022

1 by KeyboardKlutz »»
Aug 19, 2022 11:39 AM

» Who he ends up with and how many

Radtoter - Sep 28, 2021

1 by asiank0ala »»
Jun 4, 2022 8:24 AM

Poll: » Mahou Sensei Negima! Chapter 14 Discussion

R2 - Oct 27, 2017

1 by Mattinator95 »»
Mar 2, 2021 5:38 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.