Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
May 11, 2009 6:11 AM

Oct 2007
I don't know if it is the right word to say he is too dense. For me, he is more like a guy that doesn't have a feeling toward a girl. As you can see in the swimming episode, he wasn't even blush once T__T

Even if second season was the case, I wish they could at least end this season properly. Oh we haven't see Layfon using his real weapon yet. All we have seen what he has been using so far was just a bunch of toys.

"A Legend is but a tale of a beautiful lie."
May 11, 2009 6:27 AM

Apr 2008
did Nina just kiss the fairy o_o

May 11, 2009 7:18 AM

Sep 2008
Nina is getting WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY too much screen time, and all that was happening in this episode pushed to plot towards NinaxLayfon, which sux.

Layfon acted like a man in love in this one.
I'm getting bored by this show, I just don't find it fun anymore, seeing Nina doing same sh** over and over again, Layfon killing over and over again, Felli trying to express her feelings towards fon-fon, and him being not caring as*hole over and over again...

I wish they would make a show out of engrish part, it looks interesting.
May 11, 2009 7:31 AM

Aug 2008
If nothing else, I hope we'll at least get a few Regios: Another World, Felli Chapter OVAs.
May 11, 2009 8:06 AM

Aug 2008
There should definetly be a second season cause there is no way they can end this in just 6 more episodes
May 11, 2009 9:30 AM

Mar 2009
nina4life said:
I wish they would make a show out of engrish part, it looks interesting.

You should now there is a Legend of Regios episode in Japanese for every CSR DVD release.
May 11, 2009 12:08 PM

Sep 2007
This show will definitely fail if they end it prematurely like this. The whole thing with Leerin and Nina builds on the undeveloped plot that was shown in the beginning when Nina was approached by the cloaked guys. I'm expecting a second season out of this.
May 11, 2009 1:11 PM

Mar 2008
Great episode, a lot of things happened, and it's a good preparation for the incoming battles, and maybe the finale. But that's sad Layfon didn't do a single thing with Felli's disguised confession in the end of the episode...
May 11, 2009 1:12 PM

Sep 2008
MrTerrorist said:

You should now there is a Legend of Regios episode in Japanese for every CSR DVD release.

Thanks for information, but since I don't speak japanese it's kinda useful :)
May 11, 2009 1:38 PM

Feb 2008
Why is everyone overreacting to Layfon telling Felli " dont", when she said that she would die for him. I thought it was pretty obvious that he was trying to be sincere and let her know that she didn't have to go that far because he had calmed down thanks to the president's scolding. And with Nina, I don't see any progress with her in the show at all. The reason why layfon was so angry is because he was the one who sent her there; and now she's missing (so he's just basically blaming himself). If you think about it, the only 2 people that Layfon has really interacted with romantically was Leerin (she gave him a kiss goodbye in the first ep), and Synola(who expressed her feelings at the bridge). If you think about it that way,the rest of the girls are stuck in "friend who i must save" mode.
May 11, 2009 9:15 PM

Aug 2008
I don't think it's an overreaction when he fails to see a confession as desperate as Felli's. It wasn't just "I love you." It was, "I'd die for you." If someone said that to you, or if you said that to someone, would "Don't," be the appropriate response? No. Even Layfon should be able to see that. I'm not saying he should have accepted that if he doesn't love her (which, unfortunately seems to be true), so a "Thank you, I'm sorry, but that's not necessary." or a less direct, "I don't want to see my friends die."
May 11, 2009 9:49 PM

Sep 2008
i personally loved this episode, the whole feeling of the series changed for me though. I also do hope that they won't do a layfon/nina ending cause that would suck. Layfon needs to think a bit more, Felli freakin pretty much confessed to him!!

At least with this episode, we finally get leerin's importance showing. My friend told me ages ago around the start of the series that she saw the girl from the engrish in her eye and i didn't realize. And well she was completely right. Now we know she can see things others can not aswell as shes going to be the connection between the engrish and the main story.

I do hope for another season because i think this series could develop out a ton more and it could feel incomplete with only 6 or so episodes left.
May 11, 2009 11:37 PM

Apr 2008
nina4life said:
MrTerrorist said:

Thanks for information, but since I don't speak japanese it's kinda useful :)

Yes, and you still understand CSR right? I am sure someone will sub them as they are release...

noteDhero said:
I don't think it's an overreaction when he fails to see a confession as desperate as Felli's. It wasn't just "I love you." It was, "I'd die for you." If someone said that to you, or if you said that to someone, would "Don't," be the appropriate response? No.

If I had to put a bet down, I'd say Layfon wasn't in the right mindset. He can't be that dense because he was able to pick up mie-shen's "signals" about having lunch with him (I forget which ep this was). Anyway, Layfon had a lot going through his mind at that point and probably wasn't able to read between the lines (no matter how easy it is for us to see). In another place and another time if Felli were to say the same thing, I am sure Layfon would give a "better" response.
HubbMay 11, 2009 11:42 PM
This is my signature.
May 12, 2009 1:45 AM

Jul 2008
Kantarou said:
Nina suddenly popping up in Myath left me confused. Did the Haikizoku use teleport or something? As usual, I have my fingers crossed for a second season.
yeah same,not sure what is going on there. But yeah it would be great if there is a second season.
May 12, 2009 2:39 AM

Jun 2008
noteDhero said:
That was a full confession to Layfon from Felli. At least she got some natural development (coughNinacough). Felli basically said "I'd die for you", and he said "Don't." What kind of crap is that? Layfon bothered me in this episode. I don't really get where this sudden turn came from. Sure he's bothered by Nina going missing, but a lot of his actions felt forced for plot. I hope they're really not going for a Layfon/Nina thing, because that would really be the only reason for that.[\quote]

It wasn't even "Don't" it was more like "Oh hey that's nice but I don't really care".

PRICK
May 12, 2009 1:00 PM

Sep 2008
Kantarou said:
I've never seen Felli convey such a range of emotions in one episode

Felli <3

May 12, 2009 8:04 PM

Aug 2007
TomPaul15 said:
Kantarou said:
I've never seen Felli convey such a range of emotions in one episode

Felli <3

Qft. Felli is god.

And like everybody else has been saying, I really do not see how they're going to manage to tie this up in 6 episodes; I can't believe that I'm saying this, but I'm really hoping for a second season.

Felli disapproves of this thread.
May 12, 2009 10:50 PM

Oct 2008
Poor Leerin..

Nina..

Felli..

May 13, 2009 3:26 PM

Oct 2008
It'd b possible to end this season tho which sux endin'

cuz all the stuff r thrownin' around n' i cant feel that it goin' to hav second season.

jut example Layfon almost lose then Leerin jut arrive givin' da weapon to him, with Nina come to support him or heaven Blade help him beat those fifth monster.
May 13, 2009 6:45 PM

Jan 2008
Haha, that was cute of Felli when she woke up and wanted to reach out to/touch Layfon. I don't know but I am fine with Layfon being dense. The scenario look comedic the way. I don't like this show to be too romantic. I like combats and want to see those guys to be looking cool in fights.
May 13, 2009 7:30 PM

Feb 2008
noteDhero said:
I don't think it's an overreaction when he fails to see a confession as desperate as Felli's. It wasn't just "I love you." It was, "I'd die for you." If someone said that to you, or if you said that to someone, would "Don't," be the appropriate response? No. Even Layfon should be able to see that. I'm not saying he should have accepted that if he doesn't love her (which, unfortunately seems to be true), so a "Thank you, I'm sorry, but that's not necessary." or a less direct, "I don't want to see my friends die."

i can understand where your coming from, but why is everyone thinking that layfon likes nina and it gonna be an eventual layfonxnina ending? I just don't see it. If anything leerin has the best chance out of everyone since she has such a direct connection to him and along with hints of subtle romance.
May 13, 2009 7:57 PM

Aug 2008
I'm not seeing hints of a subtle romance between Layfon and Leerin. Layfon is pretty emotionless regarding love, so there is nothing in the way of blushes or anything to look at.

I think they're pushing Nina because she gets the most screen time, and they've been "building" something between the two for most of the show. We've seen nothing in the way of Leerin and Layfon's relationship.
May 16, 2009 11:10 AM

Oct 2008
Nina also instantly turned on Layfon without even trying to learn his side of the story when she learned about his underground fights (a double blow when you think of how much he has done for her throughout the series), with Leerin being the only one who supported him through that event.

Not sure what people expected him to say really.

Felli: i'd risk my life to look for Nina if it was your wish...

Answers:
1) Yes, Nina is more important to me than you so i want you to risk your life finding her for me.
2) No thanks, I don't want you to risk your life for me because that wouldn't make me happy.

Her saying what she did was almost an underhanded way to see what Layon's feelings were. I'd say if he had told her to do it, it would have meant that Nina was all he cared about. He could have told her no in a more... romantic way i suppose, but still leaves the door open for her as it shows her life is at least important to him.
May 16, 2009 5:29 PM
Jul 2018
Falatorx said:
Nina also instantly turned on Layfon without even trying to learn his side of the story when she learned about his underground fights (a double blow when you think of how much he has done for her throughout the series), with Leerin being the only one who supported him through that event.

I think if you go back to that scene you'll realize he didn't offer much to explain himself better to her even though she asked for it. She didn't want to believe it and went so far as to try to get the whole story from him herself--which he denied her. He, in fact, acted cold to her and reinforced the confusion.

He and Nina are in an intense trust relationship, which comes from being in a small military group. Any commander/leader would not want to question the loyalty or motives of their members to the extent he was forcing her to. Since they don't have to have him in the group (he'd be easy to trade for almost anyone) she made the right choice to ask him to leave. She retracted that judgement soon after because he soon showed his loyalties/motives through actions not words.
May 18, 2009 11:11 AM

Jun 2008
What a confusing episode.
Jun 10, 2009 9:56 PM

Oct 2007

/episode
Jun 14, 2009 4:59 AM

Dec 2008
Shiken said:

/episode
Felli that looks not like a real smile ; (
and you got the wrong timing here to confess to Fon Fon

but anyway youre cute

I liked this episode
It was nice when Nina meets Leerin
FabienneJun 14, 2009 5:06 AM
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 6, 2009 3:33 AM

Jan 2009
another nice EP :D
next one will be serious one
Jun 2, 2011 3:54 PM

Jul 2010
he feels guilty becuz of the fact that he is the one responsible for wat happened to nina and all the other bad events that are happening around them. he doesnt want that to happen anymore, thats why he said no to felli

Oct 11, 2011 1:57 PM

Feb 2010
LaZyZeR0 said:
Well then here's hoping to another season of Chrome Shelled Regios. I wanted Nina and Leerin to talk about Layfon. I feel bad for Felli. Some nice moments of her in this episode. Too bad there wasn't any chibi moments in this ep.

Yea it was nice seeing Felli show so much emotions and no chibi moments :(
Sheepshaman.png
Oct 26, 2011 11:06 PM

May 2010
This is the most confusing episode. How did 500 of those things from Nausicaa came into the anime?

Why are there no adults in this show?
Even when I was in crowd, I was always alone
Jan 12, 2012 12:37 AM

Sep 2011
Layfon FUCK YOU, FUCK YOUUUUU!!! Stop treating Felli like shiiiit! >:(
Aug 19, 2013 11:09 PM

Jul 2008
i duno whr the hell this confession crap came from but all i saw was her wanting help a desperate Layfon
he said no most likely because she herself said she wasnt allowed to use ur power untill she got rest
After I Crush Your Dreams......
Your Bones Will Follow......
May 29, 2014 7:33 AM

Aug 2013
Fonfon you idiot >:( How can you now realize that was a confession?!
"May those who accept their fate be granted happiness."

"May those who defy their fate be granted glory."
Aug 3, 2014 9:30 PM

Feb 2013
Felli got caught!

<3

Oh, I almost forgot. Now we know how Saya's been hiding those guns...
BurntJellyAug 3, 2014 9:35 PM
Jan 28, 2016 7:24 AM

Aug 2013
I'm pretty confused where things are going but..
Felli is sooooo cute. She got caught red handed hahahaha.
How the hell did Nina just ended up flying there.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Chrome Shelled Regios Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

ShanaFlame - Jun 20, 2009

164 by Archean-Return »»
Jul 22, 2023 12:38 AM

Poll: » Chrome Shelled Regios Episode 21 Discussion ( 1 2 )

ShanaFlame - May 30, 2009

63 by Archean-Return »»
Jul 21, 2023 10:58 PM

Poll: » Chrome Shelled Regios Episode 20 Discussion ( 1 2 )

ShanaFlame - May 23, 2009

52 by Archean-Return »»
Jul 21, 2023 10:30 PM

Poll: » Chrome Shelled Regios Episode 19 Discussion ( 1 2 )

MrTerrorist - May 17, 2009

88 by Archean-Return »»
Jul 21, 2023 9:55 PM

Poll: » Chrome Shelled Regios Episode 17 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Quickfox - May 3, 2009

56 by Archean-Return »»
Jul 21, 2023 8:40 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.