Forum Settings
Forums
New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »
May 10, 2009 5:57 PM

Mar 2009
2 Saffy: That contest sounds awesome! Where/how did/do you join?

Of course it's legal to publish manga from left to right if it's your work. Look at Bleedman (author of the Powerpuff Girls Doujinshi and Grim Tales from Down Below)

Manhwa, (the Korean version of Manga), is also published in left to right format, so you're fine!
MINE:

one of the only things that has ever made me cry:

What I believe in:
May 10, 2009 6:11 PM

Jul 2008
I'm Zero-Kun, and I can't draw my way through a wet paper bag...so I write.
My stories usually come to me while I'm trying to sleep (which is the cause of my insomnia btw -_-)
Being Bisexual myself, I love Yuri/Yaoi and would probably write a few stories for both(which I haven't done yet)

Anyway, I'm currently working on a story called Demons Reign...which I hope to eventually make into a Manga
TamoballMay 11, 2009 8:41 PM
May 10, 2009 8:47 PM

Jun 2008
I'm kyneval and i can't draw neatly. But i write some stories when i get bored. I work alone btw. I think that's all..^^
May 11, 2009 12:19 AM

May 2008
what kind of stories do you like to write kyneval?
May 11, 2009 2:22 AM

May 2009
I'm wolfsbane and I'm currently working w/ fatal and miru-SAMA.. drawing is what I contribute to the group.. I'm still trying to improve my drawings though, and I say I have drawn alot these days while I am not doing anything..

aside from drawing I also compose songs..I had plenty of them, I guess..

BTW..I'm going to be 16 this july..I'm starting to get old..really..

there are a lot of ideas we can get everywhere
and a wide variety of imagination is much needed..

don't be afraid to share them..^^
May 11, 2009 2:50 AM

Oct 2008
I'm Capitulant, I'm sixteen. I've been watching anime for about ten years now, and reading manga for about six. I've always had an appreciation for writing and drawing and have been doing both since a very young age. My drawing skills seem to diminish the older I get (no seriously, lol), but my writing is getting better and better with time, and I'm very proud of my ability. Everything I work on is a solo effort. I've written three books, and have two in-progress, I write a lot of short stories, and have notebooks filled with them and tons of documents saved on my laptop. I also write the occasional fanfic. I've been taken with the idea of creating my own manga for the last two or three years. I've come up with quite a few ideas I like, but there's one that's begging me to actually act on it, instead of just tweaking my outline for months on end, like I do with the others. I've been working on my art skills off and on since I decided I wanted to try making a manga, and have had fairly good results, I hope I can continue to improve. I'm very private and a shy-introvert; for the most part I tend to keep my work to myself.

I'm looking forward to getting to know everyone. :)

Oh, and sorry for the giant paragraph, some of that should be spaced apart, but I didn't want my post to look even more gigantic, lol. XD

Miss Jones - My Pretty Little Baby
May 11, 2009 2:52 AM

May 2008
hahaha
no worries more info the better =3
May 11, 2009 12:07 PM

Apr 2009

Well, first of all, you need to be familiar with the Redwall series. Otherwise, it won't make any sense. But if you HAVE read them, then here's the url: Midnight Mossflower Click Story to read the story. ^^ Three guesses who I am.. Hint: It's the worst writer.

I'm thinking of starting an Anime survivor contest of sorts- Death Note is favorite, since it'd be easy to eliminate people by using the note. A basic scenario would be like: Another note falls into the hands of a boy/girl (which the admin, me, plays) and after the other 10 characters have been selected we get the story going. For example, this could be in an orphanage so the chars would be directly connected.

Anyway.. yup. There's also a Redwall survivor contest casting its chars right now, it's called Redscape. so be sure to send your applications!
MAL Book Club join if you like reading

Apr 2009

Well, first of all, you need to be familiar with the Redwall series. Otherwise, it won't make any sense. But if you HAVE read them, then here's the url: Midnight Mossflower Click Story to read the story. ^^ Three guesses who I am.. Hint: It's the worst writer.

I'm thinking of starting an Anime survivor contest of sorts- Death Note is favorite, since it'd be easy to eliminate people by using the note. A basic scenario would be like: Another note falls into the hands of a boy/girl (which the admin, me, plays) and after the other 10 characters have been selected we get the story going. For example, this could be in an orphanage so the chars would be directly connected.

Anyway.. yup. There's also a Redwall survivor contest casting its chars right now, it's called Redscape. so be sure to send your applications!

Apr 2009

Anyway.. yup. There's also a Redwall survivor contest casting its chars right now, it's called Redscape. so be sure to send your applications

EDIT: Sorry, stupid computer froze, and I pressed it three times...
SaffyMay 11, 2009 12:12 PM

May 11, 2009 12:39 PM

Mar 2009
2 Saffy: Thanks, I've read most of the redwall series (I stopped at after Rakkety Tam), so this seems really neat! I'll post my guess later (I don't have time to read right now, but I hope to read them later!)

I'll check out the Redscape survivor contest after re-reading Jacques for a bit, I've been reading a lot of other stuff recently, so I need to refamiliarize myself with his writing style.

I'd Definitly join the Death Note survivor contest! That sounds like fun! I've always liked psychological/murder mystery manga/anime (Death Note, Doubt, Liar's Game, Detective Conan, etc.) So this sounds really cool!

Thnx! Hope to see you later!
MINE:

one of the only things that has ever made me cry:

What I believe in:
May 11, 2009 12:45 PM

Apr 2009
Shiundragon said:
/ah! Almost forgot to mention...

I'm religious (possibly the only one on this site who is! If one of you are, I'm sorry, I haven't met anyone else who is, as of yet...)

I'm a practicing Christian, and though I don't belong to the Christian Goth community, I like the vibe they have.

As a result, I don't like H, and DETEST yaoi and yuri!

Also, I'm trying to become a psychiatrist, and I'm compleatly insane (LOL!)
Miru-SAMA said:
I'm not a big fan of yaoi and yuri too. I'm Catholic. But not religious, unfortunately but I believe in God's words.. :)

I understand yaoi because I am straight but whats wrong with yuri?!Hehe n_n I kinda understand whats the problem is,though I like it a little :P
May 11, 2009 1:21 PM

Oct 2008
Im a religious individual as well, nothing to be ashamed of. i admit as a guy, i like tastefully done yuri. i cant stand yaoi but i dont agree with the same sex thing, even in animes. so i guess thats my 2 cents.
May 11, 2009 8:38 PM

Jun 2008
Fatal1078 said:
what kind of stories do you like to write kyneval?

uhmm.. sometimes romance and sometimes comedy..^^
May 11, 2009 8:40 PM

Jul 2008
Updated mine
May 11, 2009 11:05 PM

May 2008
@Zero-kun: then well help you turn it into a manga. and with your character creation skills it wont be a problem =3
The current poeple who i knew could draw are deady_83, wolfsbane and myself
so we could help you out. Anyway if there are other artist out there dont forget you can post your drawings on the drawing/character creation thread.

@kyneval: i like those genres ^^

@Saffy: i like the idea. so just pm any of the admins when to put this contest of yours to action. people be prepared hahaha.
Fatal1078May 11, 2009 11:24 PM
May 12, 2009 12:17 AM

Jun 2008
Fatal1078 said:

@kyneval: i like those genres ^^

hehe thanks~ ^^ they are the best genres for me.^^
May 12, 2009 12:43 AM

Aug 2008
I'm Dreamer and in a few monthes I'll be 15. I love drawing and writing, but my drawings are pretty much crap :P

Stories to form in my mind out of no particular reason is an everyday occourance for me, and I can be inspired by... Almost anything. And I tend to come up with a storyline five minutes after my idea and I develop my characters and plot from there.

Sadly, most of my stories are never even written on a page, sometimes the reason is I have too much to do, or I have too little to do but I can't be bothered. But the main reason is I never can find the right words to write down... Sad... T_T
May 12, 2009 1:35 AM

May 2008
yeah i know how that feels... T_T
May 13, 2009 6:48 PM

Jan 2009
I have started so many stories but never finished them. I just can't find the write words to express my feelings.

Anyways, I'm KonataIsMyLeader, and I love to write romantic and comedy stories. I'm currently outlining a storyboard for a romance and comedy story. Aside from writing, I also like to write anime scripts. The one I'm currently working on is a mix of Lucky Star, Azumanga Daioh, and Special A, three of my most favorite anime!
May 13, 2009 11:59 PM

May 2008
hahaha
i love those three anime too XD
May 14, 2009 2:50 AM

Nov 2007
Well I guess I'll introduce myself to, I am Nadeshiko and I used to write allot story's sometime back when I still owned a website, currently I don't really write mutch story's anymore even thought I got allot fantasy to make them thought, I wonder why but they mostly come out way to dramatic ^^", but anyways I mostly write about drama and things based on anime's ore a spin-off from them.
Anyways I am a very big anime and game fan that is always bored :3 that only very mutch describes who I am :P
May 14, 2009 7:39 AM

Nov 2008
Wats uP??
Well, I also need to introduce myself..
My name is Roxanne, but just call me Elfen(xD)..I like to draw and invent characters..I also like to make stories especially about proving that "dark and darkness doesn't always hold bad things"..Its my motto..
hahahaha..

Right now, I'm working on the story I made..I haven't come up with a title but its okay coz I'm just in chapter 1..
Please read it and leave some comments^^

May 23, 2009 4:12 PM

Apr 2008
Whats upppp!
I'm Xtreme, Im portuguese and I began writing my first fanfic last week and finished my first chapter today
May 23, 2009 4:19 PM

Mar 2008
Portuguese invasion! lol

May 26, 2009 11:19 PM

May 2008
seems like portuguese people are really fond of writing ^^
May 27, 2009 10:06 AM

Apr 2008
Not at all.
Just some. Its my first time writing a fiction, and its a FANFICTION.
Something I've started a couple weeks ago.
I'll post the first chapter some time in here
May 28, 2009 4:34 AM
Apr 2009
Hello everyone!!!
I love writing!!! Any kind, espically fanfictions!!!
I'll be posting soon!!!!!XDDDDD
May 28, 2009 4:44 AM

May 2008
hope to see them =3
Jun 1, 2009 3:25 PM

Mar 2009
Kaji Abyss
Interests: Writing of course, anime, manga, Watching the stars.
"Overwhelmed as one would be, placed in my position.
Such a heavy burden now to be the one.
Born to bear and read to all
The details of our ending.
To write it down for all the world to see.
But I forgot my pen,
Shit the bed again,
Typical."

Rosetta Stoned
Jun 1, 2009 5:10 PM

Jun 2008
Name : KaisaSolstys
Interest: reading, writing, drawing, playing piano

Although I enjoy writing and drawing, I most definatly an amature, and hope to gain some skill as well as confidence while joining this club. I hope to be able to be able to get along with everybody~
umm.. yes, that's pretty much i can think of right now about myself..

hajimemashite douzo yoroshiku XD
Jun 1, 2009 5:21 PM

Mar 2008
Welcome Kaisa lol
Fell free to post ur stories as well

Jun 1, 2009 11:14 PM

Apr 2009
WELCOME!

♥ ♪ ♫ ♥ Something you told me when you knew you had my heart
Jun 1, 2009 11:39 PM

May 2008
I am angeleyes I spend mostof my time wokring or watching romance anime. I am going to go to school for story devleopment on anime.manga's.games.....I lofe to create stories and ideas. I am also a big fan of compuer graphic creations
Jun 2, 2009 12:04 AM

Apr 2009
COOL WE GOT LOT IN COMMON!

Jun 2, 2009 2:54 AM

May 2008
so do we =3
Jun 3, 2009 1:41 AM

May 2009
I am Death... no that is just my only nick, which btw has nothing to do with Death Note or Bleach, it comes from my first manga series.

My name is Kathryn K Williams, a 34 year old married lesbian writer/artist of shoujo-ai fiction and manga. I've been writing longer then I can remember, but officially started drawing manga back in 97 with my longest running series, A Shadowlander's Dream, which ran until 03 when I quit due the extreme length of the story and decided to start working on novels. I've written 7 full length novels, ASD not being on it's 3 book and each being over 120,000 words in length, and finished a few short stories along the way. All my stories deal with lesbian characters, but are written with everyone in mind and focuses more on the demented plots then anything else. I returned to Manga at the beginning of this year with my newest manga project, Inside OuT. I've also worked on two short manga stories, all are now online.

I tend to write rather demented psychological stories about children in desperate situations. ASD is one of my more popular stories dealing with several children who find themselves lost at the edge of reality and having to face their nightmares as they take on physical forms. I also write tragic romance and insane Gothic comedies. I love writing stories dealing with dreams and ghosts more then anything else. Inside OuT being the acception as it is my first high school romance/drama.

Nice to meet you all. I'll post a thread about Inside OuT in a bit.

Kat

Note: The image in my sig is actually one of my Shinigami Shimai from ASD, called Kris.

Jun 3, 2009 2:57 AM

Apr 2009
Nice to meet ya Death. I'm Life. LOL

anywayssss...
I'm looking forward to your story :D seems exciting!

Jun 5, 2009 3:42 AM

May 2009
I'm D.Sakura, but most people call me AngelFeathers when online. Eventually... it has nothing to do with this id...(zelda?)

I'm 16 years old, and I live somewhere so small that barely everyone knows it...
So where do I live? Taiwan... but then, I'll be moving to Japan with my father after I graduate from university and live there.

I wrote many different kinds of stories in almost all genera, but I've never finished a single story yet. I usually write down a draft and never finish it. (Maybe I'm too lazy lol)

I've started drawing pictures of anime/manga since I was 8 and I've manged to learn a little basic from just books and practice in these 8 years. But my drawings are terrible compared to those many profesional artist and CG artist T.T Due to the lack of confidence, I've failed to even create a single manga, and don't plan on creating one until I have the time to perfect my flaws and terrible strokes.

Well, nice to meet everyone and hope to be learn/teach something here^^"

よろしくお願いします!
Jun 5, 2009 8:56 AM

Apr 2009
Cool you live in Taiwan!
WAHH i envy you moving to Japan.. ^^

Jun 6, 2009 11:22 AM

Jun 2009
I'm Secret-Angel!!! I'm 11!! yes I'm an annoying little kiddie that doesn't get to do things grown ups get to do, but I have an IQ of 155 thank you very much!!! I live in Los angeles California and am currently writing though I just moved from Japan. I am currently writing, and slightly interested in art.
Jun 6, 2009 8:03 PM

Apr 2009
Oh, not another one. >_> And please, don't use so many exclamation points, it's a sure sign of an insane mind. =)

'Bout the DN Survivor Contest, the plot is currently in the works, so keep an eye out!

Jun 7, 2009 1:33 AM

May 2008
I really want to live in japan *sob...

@Saffy:
really thats great!
Jun 7, 2009 2:58 AM

May 2009
Welcome^^
11years old... that's young...^^"
Jun 11, 2009 10:26 PM

Jun 2009
hey i guess im working alone i love to write and have always wrriten for as long as i can remember so i wamt to share my ideas with you guys and my stories
Jun 12, 2009 5:12 AM

May 2008
what kind of stories do you write?
Jun 13, 2009 2:45 AM
Jun 2009
Hi! I'm Akatsuki Pein... 15 yrs. old and i like watching anime's...Especially Naruto and One Piece...and im a friend of Fatal1078, wolfsbane and Miru-Sama...
...they are my clasm8ts, that's all... hahahaha... (so short) ^_^...
Get ready to feel the Pein.
Jun 13, 2009 4:27 AM

Apr 2009
nyahaha! welcome to the MAL world!

Jun 13, 2009 4:31 AM

May 2008
so now were 4 people =3
Jun 14, 2009 12:14 AM

Oct 2008
Hey, I'm Constalina. I'm 12, and I love writing adventure, humor tragedy or romance fiction. So... if we want to post our stories... we make a new topic?
I've come too close to happiness to let it slip away...
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »

More topics from this board

» your stories and ideas

NaruUzimaki - May 13, 2009

10 by NightSnow »»
Nov 23, 2012 6:06 PM

Sticky: » Request an ID CARD HERE :) ( 1 2 3 )

Miru-SAMA - May 11, 2009

146 by NightSnow »»
Nov 2, 2012 9:19 AM

» The Light Novel Project

ArchieBlaye - Apr 22, 2010

4 by ArchieBlaye »»
Apr 25, 2010 12:52 PM

» Music

Fatal1078 - May 10, 2009

20 by ArchieBlaye »»
Apr 20, 2010 10:45 AM

» Poems ( 1 2 )

Fatal1078 - May 10, 2009

51 by Ph3niXu »»
Feb 7, 2010 6:20 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.