Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 4, 2009 4:55 AM

Apr 2009
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Interesting episode and looks like we're finally leading into the main story. Out of all the episodes I think this one had the most consistent art. Backgrounds even look sharper.

Rumati is really cute. <3

Episode 5 raw is available on Youtube. I hope a sub of it comes out soon. There was a lot of background info. this episode and I had a hard time following it all.

bonbonzyMay 4, 2009 5:59 AM
May 4, 2009 7:52 AM
May 2009
this episode was great . I realy love it ^^.Rumati is is hot love him<3. and now Kajika x Rumati cute >3
May 4, 2009 8:47 PM

Aug 2008
Well, the stuff with Li-Ren's family is interesting. Hopefully the show will have more of that and less of Kajika's harem woes. Speaking of which, I'm sure Lumarty's chamberlain is going to rescue Kajika and now look at her as his fiancee since he took the scarf off in front of her.

And what is up with these stupid nicknames Kajika keeps giving.

...and why can't Toranosuke do his job...he really needs to be fired.
May 4, 2009 9:08 PM

Jun 2007
I was like yes we can end this anime now if Kajika gets hit by the car!!! Aw damn now she's going to be saved XD

She seriously needs to stop giving nicknames to everyone. Also who knew Li-Ren was so lewd? He's like well i wanted to know what a woman felt like and you were just there.

Oh and i agree with noteDhero that the chamberlain will probably think that way too.

I've Been Watching Anime for 20 years now. Can you beat that?
May 4, 2009 9:55 PM

Apr 2009
Damn cliffhanger.
Speaking of Li-Ren's past experience... whatever he did... exactly how you was he? >_>

Well, judging from the preview, Lumarti's gonna fall in love w/ Kajika next ep.
May 4, 2009 10:22 PM

Aug 2008
He already fell in love with her. Did you see the way he looked at her when she had that scarf blowing in the wind with the moonlight behind her. That was a classic "I love you" scene.
May 5, 2009 2:22 AM

Sep 2008
kajika must have a lot of pheromones
hehe i didnt belived that lamaty was going to appear so quickly, dunno why but he is my favorite to become the houseband
whta the hell were they doing on the middle of the road in the midle of the nigth u_uU
Being a fan is like having a penis. Its nice to be proud of it But don't pull it out in public and wave it in other's faces

Kyurem Black. Kyurem White. Together they are Pretty Kyurem.
May 5, 2009 4:51 AM

May 2008
crash bang die lol my dream ending

Awesome Sig by Lailide
May 5, 2009 5:28 AM

Mar 2009
Finally, we're getting to the interesting part. With the appearance of Lumarti, things are going to be more intriguing from now on. There's more to Li Ren than meets the eye. Brigitte is one nasty ex-love. The power struggle within the Fang group is certainly interesting. First it's Mustapha, now it's Oriental Blue...Kajika likes her nicknames doesn't she? Can't wait till next episode.
May 5, 2009 6:18 AM

Nov 2008
This episode was one of the best so far.
I can't believe Li-ren had an affair though, and with that Brigitte..
It must be pretty hard for him when his whole family is expecting him to marry Kajika. How old is he anyways? Kajika is still fourteen..

And yet another 'man' falls for her.. That saving-her scene better be good.

I'm still waiting for the moment when Kajika finally realizes she has always loved Li-ren, how painfully cliché it may be.
May 5, 2009 7:19 AM

Oct 2007
Great episode and curious to what Li-Ren past was like especially the relationship he had with bridgette
get to meet the third to be husband Laginei
asl owhy did they have to leave it on a cliffhanger >.<
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 5, 2009 10:07 AM

Aug 2008
Yay~! Bishie #3 has appeared~ And he's definitely going to be my favorite. <3 Bridgette is so irritating. And her heels make quite an unusual sound. =_=;; Must be made out of plastic to make that noise. "If it's necessary, get in the bath with her!" - *rofl* I love how point-blank Kajika is. XD Oh and seems Lumarti saves her from the truck since she's alive and well in the preview.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 5, 2009 4:14 PM

Jan 2009
Wah- the animation is very choppy than ever.

And it still bothers me why Lumarty gets more screen on the opening than everyone else.

My Anime List. | 皆は見つけられる必要がある。 | Relentless.
May 6, 2009 3:32 AM
Nov 2007
I like this episode because of Lumarthy. He is cute and cheerful.
And Li ren got angry again.55
May 7, 2009 6:34 PM

Jan 2008
I like this 'chance' meeting compare the last time with Kajika x Eugene.

Now, we have another hint of Li Ren's past. What was that, Li Ren had a sexual affair with Brigette before? Seems like it. I like how Li Ren cares for Kajika. :3

May 12, 2009 12:23 PM
Dec 2007
Great fun episode. I start to like Li-Ren's cool and calm character, on top of Kajika being so carefree and scaringly straightforward.

In every age, in every place, the deeds of men remain the same.
May 13, 2009 12:01 AM

Jul 2008
the episode was pretty good^^ Lumarthy is my favourite so far :D
May 13, 2009 12:40 PM

Aug 2007
Toranosuke is a really lousy bodyguard. At least Li Ren does a better job. Why is it always shown that Kajika is sneaking out of her room? Like, almost every episode, haha. Rumarti is cute, but as he gave her the scarf, does that mean that he wants to propose or was it just a gift? I don't think you should give such a thing out of the blue. So, Li Ren has a past, so what? I already expected that. It kind of suits him as he's a more grown-up character. Brigitte should drop dead already. T_T
Dutch anime blogger with a love for Ikuhara's antics and proper storytelling.
May 13, 2009 2:10 PM

Jul 2008
Wow Kajika just keeps giving all of her potential husbands strange nicknames. The second that Rumarti took off his scarf, I thought he was going to propose. But yeah, when they see that she has his scarf his chamberlain is going to say they're engaged.
May 13, 2009 2:27 PM

Sep 2007
D'aawwwwwwwww How this episode introduced Rumarti was so great. 10 times better than how Eugene was introduced.

Move over Li-Ren! I think I'll be cheering on Rumarti from now on...aha.... xD
(My avatar is an original creation-please don't take it)
May 16, 2009 11:24 AM

Jun 2008
I love the new guy <3

Hopefully, she will pick him and not Li Ren
May 16, 2009 10:10 PM

Dec 2007
This episode was more interesting as there are new characters in it. This series will getting better and better, but I worry myself about that one because of 52 episodes. Toranosuke needs to be fired since he has a poor job to watch Kajika.
May 17, 2009 12:54 PM

Aug 2008
gameoffreak8 said:
This episode was more interesting as there are new characters in it. This series will getting better and better, but I worry myself about that one because of 52 episodes. Toranosuke needs to be fired since he has a poor job to watch Kajika.

It's actually 39 episodes.

Anyway, I don't dislike the new guy. Actually, he is much more better than Eugene. Eugene is a psychopath after all.

Her name calling can be irritating sometimes. She tends to overuse it a little bit especially forcing the name of her dead pet leopard to Eugene.

May 30, 2009 2:25 PM

Jun 2008
ani said:
Also who knew Li-Ren was so lewd? He's like well i wanted to know what a woman felt like and you were just there.

Yeah seriously I can't believe he'd do that. O_o Lumarty from now on yeah! XD I also hope Kajika doesn't get into big injuries(does that make sense?). :P
Aina-ChanMay 30, 2009 2:29 PM
HEY!
Jul 29, 2010 12:22 AM

Oct 2007
why do I feel like the comedy is so... not funny :[

and omg I swear I thought Lumati was like 17... they all look so matured lololol

She died! YESSSSSS
Oct 21, 2010 6:44 PM
Jul 2010
I love Rumaty! he's so cutee! ♥ honestly...her and her name calling!
by the way did anyone else notice that Rumaty never actually told Kajika his real name, or did I just miss it?
Jun 7, 2011 9:11 AM
Jun 2011
Love the new character! But when did he tell her his name? Li Ren's family is interesting too, cannot wait to learn more!
Kiki_AnimeJun 7, 2011 9:14 AM
Aug 28, 2013 7:36 PM
Aug 2011
Dat Li-Ren sleeping with all your wives!

I would have given a 10 to this show if that truck had actually killed her. :x

Orient Blue, oh girl just stop giving them nicknames plz. Oh and he just proposed to you.
Aug 31, 2014 2:13 PM

Aug 2013
Finally some actual plot development!
Rumati is so attractive! ughhhh ♥
And Li Ren is such an interesting character! Can't wait to see whats up next!
Aug 1, 2017 6:30 AM
Aug 2014
Another spoiled brat shows up.

What the hell was that fight about.
Oct 20, 2022 12:04 PM

Jan 2021
Man.. I dunno but I'm laughing xD for once Kajika's innocence is so useful xD it was really funny seeing how she responded to Leon. Like, "Honestly I don't really care but whatever I'll hear you for a minute"

Bridget is a sly woman. When she approached Li Ren and said "the first person I ever loved was you" it sounded disgusting to me. I mean, whatever happened in the past, she is already married to Li Ren's uncle. That means it made Li Ren her nephew as well... and she's still trying to say things like that? But since I don't want to be biased, so.. there's a possibility that what Li Ren did in the past with Bridget was indeed wrong (and maybe it hurt Bridget).

Oh! I also just realized that in every conversation Kajika had with other people, she often mentioned Li Ren, hahaha. It's just a small detail but sweet.

Oct 30, 2023 9:57 PM

Jan 2021
I love how everyone in New York, Paris, China speaks Japanese O.o

More topics from this board

Poll: » Hanasakeru Seishounen Episode 12 Discussion

ShanaFlame - Jun 22, 2009

28 by abystoma2 »»
Mar 6, 4:34 AM

Poll: » Hanasakeru Seishounen Episode 4 Discussion

maji_saikou - Apr 26, 2009

49 by CalmTeaTime »»
Oct 30, 2023 9:54 PM

Poll: » Hanasakeru Seishounen Episode 3 Discussion

bonbonzy - Apr 20, 2009

43 by CalmTeaTime »»
Jul 3, 2023 9:44 AM

Poll: » Hanasakeru Seishounen Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 )

bonbonzy - Apr 12, 2009

60 by CalmTeaTime »»
Jul 3, 2023 9:34 AM

Poll: » Hanasakeru Seishounen Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 )

bonbonzy - Apr 5, 2009

82 by CalmTeaTime »»
Jul 3, 2023 8:15 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.