Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Jul 31, 2015 10:26 AM

Jul 2013
Hey,hey. That kid died you know. You haven't right, right? I'm just making sure that you haven't forgotten that the kid died.

It's sad you know.
Sep 27, 2015 12:37 AM

Jun 2009
Lol, fevers go hard but don't last very long in Japan, hey?
Nov 1, 2015 8:28 PM
Apr 2015
Tyestor said:
Lol, fevers go hard but don't last very long in Japan, hey?
i have noticed that japan treat a cold like its life threatening
Jan 25, 2016 7:47 PM

Nov 2011
Kou has turned into a pretty cool guy after Wakaba's death. He's still friendly to the Tsukishimas, especially Momiji, and he's been putting up with Aoba's rotten attitude without any fussing. A lot of people couldn't do that.
Jul 5, 2016 4:03 PM

Apr 2014
good episode. i've been ugly sobbing for quite a few episodes now. i can tell this anime might break me if they continue like this.

i understand why Aoba is so bitchy to Kou but i really hope she stops. i am not a fan of the tsundere type

anyways, some good moments in the episode. especially when Kou grabbed Aoba when she made that comment, that was tense. i really like Kou, he seems like a normal and mature character
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 9, 2018 5:28 AM

Feb 2013
Aoba's words were cruel, how can she even joke about death at this point, that was too much.
Kou is Momiji's onii-chan!
May 20, 2020 5:14 AM

Dec 2007
The preview for this ep seemed like this supposed to be filler episode but it actually turned to be a build-up character episode, I really love this.
Though the Ahoba is harsh on Kou, you can see pretty clearly her emotions for him.
next episode things finally getting started.

TripleSRank said:
and he's been putting up with Aoba's rotten attitude without any fussing. A lot of people couldn't do that.

Well, he enduring it since he's little so its no wonder.
Aug 13, 2020 2:33 AM

Jul 2015
Ko is a pretty good and dependable guy considering he let Momiji kick his ass in pro-wrestling when they were young. Some adorable scenes of Aoba sleeping with Wakaba and Ko there.

Oct 6, 2020 11:04 AM

Jan 2014
i was confused on whether momiji's dream was a memory or made up? im assuming the former otherwise it would be irrelevant to kou's character development

i know it's still early but i'm not seeing what makes this anime worthy of its high score. it's pleasant to watch but i'm not raving over it
Oct 6, 2020 11:22 AM

Jun 2020
laputia said:
i was confused on whether momiji's dream was a memory or made up? im assuming the former otherwise it would be irrelevant to kou's character development

i know it's still early but i'm not seeing what makes this anime worthy of its high score. it's pleasant to watch but i'm not raving over it

I watched CG a while back, and I can recall the first few episodes (apart from the pilot ofc) being, well, kinda off.
Don't worry, the anime picks up. The narrative becomes much clearer, the characters show more maturity (including Momiji), their dialogues/interactions become smarter, and the anime leaves you with these neat, itty-bitty little details that you're bound to remember long after watching it. All in all, the anime features pretty good directing.

My advice is to stick with it.

my anime/manga list

Dec 4, 2021 5:40 AM

Jan 2018
Could I Borrow Your "Pot"? Aoba is right, that title is weird.

Very cute and wholesome episode. Loved the trio's interaction. Especially loved the scene with sleeping Aoba thinking Ko is Waka... These sorts of more laid back episodes make the characters feel more real. I wish more anime did these.

Looks like they're getting promoted to high school next. So those guys were scouted to build a Koushien-worthy team in baseball? If that's the case then Ko, Akaishi and Nakanishi will have to compete to get their place in the club. Gonna be interesting.
(Too bad Ko's lazy New Year's Day got sacrficed though)
Jun 2, 2022 10:42 PM

Jan 2020
Very random I know, but couldn't help but notice "Synergy" Publisher on the back of that cooking book lol.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

» Help: Cross Game filler episodes?

JoNuttanon1994 - Dec 28, 2023

6 by zckfox »»
Dec 28, 2023 5:51 PM

Poll: » Cross Game Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 )

BlowITA - Apr 12, 2009

66 by -mmdll- »»
Oct 9, 2023 7:43 AM

Poll: » Cross Game Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

fanty - Apr 5, 2009

194 by Ethan348 »»
Jul 3, 2023 3:30 PM

» Cross Game Soundtrack

falph - Apr 5, 2010

8 by StewedBeefHaunch »»
Jun 18, 2023 2:04 PM

Poll: » Cross Game Episode 50 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

tsubasalover - Mar 27, 2010

279 by animejas »»
Apr 27, 2023 1:45 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.