Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
May 2, 2009 8:19 AM
Aug 2008
Alright you two, I'm just going to stop here. I'm too old to be getting into arguments on the internet and frankly, I don't care enough to keep this going. noteDhero, I'm not saying that Arthur should marry his sister or whatever. I do find the concept interesting, that's why I'm watching it. I would find this more enjoyable if they kept everything the same and just told the story from Arthur's perspective.

Yes, Lelouch had some crazy shit happen in his past, but you don't find that out until later.

That fact that I like Light and Motoko has no bearing on my liking this anime. Light is actually fairly relatable (I could understand why he did what he did) and Ghost in the Shell is an ensemble show with the focus switching between characters (and the entire cast is strong enough for that to work).

Tears to Tiara isn't a bad show, from what I've seen so far. I just think I would like it more if it was told from Arthur's perspective.
May 2, 2009 9:06 AM

Aug 2008
Ha. No problem. I don't think Tears is a great show either, it's mediocre. I'm just saying that it's strange that you can't get into the show because of Arawn when he follows most of the standards for protagonists in a fantasy.
May 2, 2009 1:56 PM
Jun 2007
Arthur sucks. I feel like punching him whenever I hear his voice. He will never get a pussy til the end of series. Arawn gets all the cookies, no?
May 2, 2009 5:20 PM

Jul 2008
Siva said:
P.S. I don't know how many people have noticed something interesting in this pic.
http://www.animekon.com/image-4700.html
If you look carefully, the image reflection is different from the person which is the first reason I am watching this show.

oh yeah you are right,i didn't notice it^^
May 2, 2009 10:39 PM

Dec 2007
While the episode was decent, the story is interesting because I can tell you that next episode may be enjoyable. Arthur is annoying character as always.
gameoffreak8May 2, 2009 11:25 PM
May 2, 2009 11:06 PM

Jun 2007
Drengot said:
Arthur sucks. I feel like punching him whenever I hear his voice. He will never get a pussy til the end of series. Arawn gets all the cookies, no?

Arawn is a prick that I want to punch in the face. Arthur is just plain annoying because he hasn't been laid. I'm sure if he had a g/f or wife he'd mellow out.
May 4, 2009 2:56 PM

Feb 2008
Hm... nothing special but I think this episode was okay.
May 5, 2009 8:37 AM

Aug 2008
It was really a dull episode. I know that it will take a lot of episodes before this show will get more interesting. I guess I have to bear with it.

Anyway, I'm looking forward to the next episode. Hopefully, we can see more direction in terms of story and character development. Not to mention, we are missing the action scenes again.

May 16, 2009 6:01 PM

Oct 2008
Kingdom of Albion..

Yousei Magic..

The cuteness will soon end, once the Holy Empire strikes..
Jun 6, 2009 12:19 AM

May 2008
othing special just some more development, character intros and town showing. What I liked: Morgan getting scared of some birds in the forest, LOL. Albion and whole town. Intro of the youseis Ermin Limwris
Jun 27, 2009 4:44 PM

Jan 2009
Was a nice episode always wanted to see avalon fully animated. A suprised with the pace of the story, would have expected to see gaius a few eps later. Am actually glad they skipped a few boring things from the game.
Aug 5, 2009 8:22 AM

Jun 2009
Pwyll and Arawn scene, I think this is just a flashback but its a good thing they put up with before going further the episode
Live well - Laugh often - and Love much

Aug 11, 2009 11:50 PM
Jul 2009
the main problem i'm having with this show is that arawn is too ordinary atm... all he seems to do is go around forgiving people for actions they shouldn't have done because he's actually this great dude from 1000 years ago and they fall over themselves worshiping him. it's kinda annoying...
Aug 8, 2010 8:26 PM

Sep 2008
Gah, I like the more retarded looking Ermin that overly-obsesses about food a lot more. The item shop Epona was better too, but only because you actually stole her stuff in the VN.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 28, 2012 8:51 PM

Jul 2010
liked this episode, and erwin is adorable, lol expecially when she said "arwarn-sama?"

Feb 17, 2012 7:34 AM

Sep 2008
Boring episode... Though maybe just more "slow-moving" than "boring"?

The costumes keep me entertained. I like the character and costume designs, even though I know in reality such clothing would just be a hindrance in fighting... XD (Which it never seems to become in anime... probably because of the anime laws of physics, hah.)
Sep 24, 2012 9:09 AM

Oct 2009
i wanted to like this anime seemed good but i just lost interest.
Jan 11, 2014 1:10 AM

Jul 2008
Nothing happened but 3 more girls for the harem, one is another klutz and the other are as moe as rhiannon, ugh.

And if you are going to call them elves, then at least give them the ears.
Feb 4, 2014 4:07 AM

Aug 2013
They finally get a new home and a castle to boot. I was kind of bored with this episode but looks like it'll pick up the pace on the next one.
"May those who accept their fate be granted happiness."

"May those who defy their fate be granted glory."
Sep 28, 2014 2:26 AM

Jan 2011
Teared up a bit when they were talking about Myrrdin, knowing the whole story just adds a couple of layers to understanding what is going on behind that poker face that Arawn maintains. Two important points have been raised in this episode, Arthur hates the White Angels, and Arawn doesn't appear to have much use for omnipotent gods like the one worshiped by the Holy Empire.

The first elves show up in this episode. We have the two house elves (Brownies) and Epona is one of the shoe-making, clothes-making elves sometimes called Leprechauns in Irish folklore. As many of the good people do, they look very human, although Epona looks a little like a loli, she's actually mature. Ermin on the other hand is comparatively young.

For those wondering about how they kill the crabs, in the game levels are gained by fighting humans, monsters or animals. Crabs and boars provide basic combat and grinding at the lower levels--so you end up killing a lot of them--over and over again as you grind up to gain stats. As to what the sleeping arrangements are at the castle: Arawn sleeps alone. However...

Eroge Note
rodacSep 28, 2014 2:42 AM
Please don't feed the trolls!
In my next life I want to collide at the corner with the cute transfer student
carrying a piece of toast in her mouth
...rodac

Oct 11, 2014 5:18 AM
Jul 2018
dont like arthhur....
Jan 17, 2016 6:31 PM

Feb 2013
This is still moving along at a good pace. They have already changed locations. Some demon king this pushover is.
Apr 6, 2016 5:47 PM

Oct 2012
Great episode for a change, I really like it. The scene where Arawn and Riannon were talking Myrrdin was pretty solid.

Limwris and Ermin introductions were kinda shallow but with Epona they did well. Morgan and Arthur got totally wasted during the feast as they tried to challenge Ogam to drinking match - we didn't see that but at least they kinda shown the results on Morgan and Epona.

I just hope upcoming episodes won't feel so randomly glued together as this one sure did.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Tears to Tiara Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 )

japanme32 - Apr 13, 2009

81 by wildhood »»
Mar 2, 9:13 AM

Poll: » Tears to Tiara Episode 25 Discussion

daniking79 - Sep 21, 2009

31 by yveltalkyogre »»
May 7, 2023 1:02 PM

Poll: » Tears to Tiara Episode 5 Discussion

MrTerrorist - May 3, 2009

41 by yveltalkyogre »»
May 7, 2023 11:06 AM

Poll: » Tears to Tiara Episode 26 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Evilincarnate - Sep 27, 2009

67 by Inexplicable »»
Sep 25, 2022 12:37 PM

Poll: » Tears to Tiara Episode 15 Discussion ( 1 2 )

MrTerrorist - Jul 14, 2009

55 by Sugram22 »»
May 7, 2021 6:02 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.