Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Apr 25, 2009 11:58 PM

Sep 2007
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
More Felli kicks! xD

I can't get enough of that and I love when they go into the chibi versions. :P

Otherwise, I like how the plot actually progressed in this episode. It was an enjoyable one, with a nice and not-so-overkill cliffhanger at the end.
Definitely looking forward to the next episode.

Damnit! Don't die without my permission!
Apr 26, 2009 2:08 AM

Mar 2009
Nina had a huge character development.
Apr 26, 2009 8:17 AM

Jan 2009
Good episode and glad Layfon is alive. Looks like fairy at beginning was acting strange. What I liked: meeting of Synola and Savaris. Leery and Synola meeting in library and Synola grabbing breast of Leery, (it somehow makes me feel like sukebe (pervert) but Queen has her tastes anyways). The Felli meeting with Layfon in hospital and the Felli kick in his bed (how strong are her feet???) Sharnid meeting with Shena and the past happy moments they had together with Diin Dii (also current situation with Diin+very sad how he is now but at least he not death). Layfon meeting with Mifi and Naruki. The English movie is getting more interesting. The battle of #17 vs #1 platoons. Most favorite was Layfon x Mei-Shen in tramway begin close because they are kawaii couple (cute couple). Leery finally getting Layfon's Heavens Blade! The guy with the mask who has weird body.
What I did not like:

Favorite part with Layfon and Mei-Shen.

This was nice about that past of Sharnid/Shena/Diin.

Felli is a gaki! (brat)

Diin looks really bad and brain dead but happy at least he is alive.

Can this be Layfon's heavens blade?
Apr 26, 2009 9:08 AM
Jan 2009
Where can I download the episode 16?

Nevermind I found it, but why do some subbers call it Koukaku no Regios
KaejinApr 26, 2009 9:13 AM
Apr 26, 2009 9:13 AM

Jan 2009
Kaejin said:
Where can I download the episode 16?

I can megaupload for you just PM.
Apr 26, 2009 10:16 AM

May 2008
Wow, The ED song is great :D Mayshen is singing it, I liked the felli part, and I've been turned to hate Nina Moar.
Apr 26, 2009 10:27 AM

Aug 2008
Just another ok episode. Basically deus ex is what caused the bridge to collapse on Layfon, which is a terrible, yet understandable excuse. It baffles me that Layfon is so strong or whatever to walk from back surgery the day of it finishing. But I'm also glad that someone (Shena) sees how ridiculous Nina is and won't stand for it.
Apr 26, 2009 10:36 AM

Jun 2008
Well it was obvious that Nina would lose. Also it looks like The Queen have a "Haikizoku".
kie_Apr 30, 2009 10:43 AM
Apr 26, 2009 12:04 PM

Aug 2008
I regret to say that I didn't like this episode. The pacing was slower than usual and the whole thing felt short. Plus they handled/solved the emotions without saying much. I would expect more in all aspects. Well at least Felli brings her usual thing even she doesn't get much role.

Nina needs a slap. Or two.
Apr 26, 2009 12:07 PM

Sep 2008
noteDhero said:
Just another ok episode. Basically deus ex is what caused the bridge to collapse on Layfon, which is a terrible, yet understandable excuse. It baffles me that Layfon is so strong or whatever to walk from back surgery the day of it finishing. But I'm also glad that someone (Shena) sees how ridiculous Nina is and won't stand for it.

qft
Apr 26, 2009 1:06 PM

Mar 2008
Nice episode, wasn't really a surprise they lost against the 1st platoon. Nina's plan was stupid, especially because Layfon wasn't there. I'd like to see what kind of super katana lies in the dite Leerin is going to deliver to him.
Apr 26, 2009 1:10 PM

Jul 2008
great episode, interesting too. That fermaus guys seemed interesting =D
japanme32 said:

i sure hope so =D
Apr 26, 2009 1:28 PM

Sep 2008
A decent episode. Sucks to be the dude with the messed up body (forget his name)

Apr 26, 2009 1:47 PM

Sep 2007
Kaejin said:
Nevermind I found it, but why do some subbers call it Koukaku no Regios

Maybe because that's the name of the series in Japanese?

Damnit! Don't die without my permission!
Apr 26, 2009 2:49 PM

Nov 2007
japanme32 said:

That was the first thing I was thinking off, also because Synola said something about she maybe was right the last Heaven Blade's seat can't be empty for ever... ore something like that, anyways I sure hope so now I really want the next episode... blehh gimme already
Apr 26, 2009 3:03 PM

Jan 2009
Nadeshiko said:
japanme32 said:

That was the first thing I was thinking off, also because Synola said something about she maybe was right the last Heaven Blade's seat can't be empty for ever... ore something like that, anyways I sure hope so now I really want the next episode... blehh gimme already

Same here, give us episode onegai (please). Also want to see power of that blade and how is made would be interesting. Curious about weapons same as Phantom anime with the guns.

superman89 said:
Actually and I could be wrong so someone else point it out for me. But Heaven's Blade is the actual title and not the name of the sword. Since there are others that do not use a sword for a weapon. i.e glove guy in first ep...

Is maybe because Layfon is with some clan that uses swords?
japanme32Apr 26, 2009 3:24 PM
Apr 26, 2009 3:20 PM

Jan 2009
Actually and I could be wrong so someone else point it out for me. But Heaven's Blade is the actual title and not the name of the sword. Since there are others that do not use a sword for a weapon. i.e glove guy in first ep...

This dite should utilize his psyharden ability and not fizzle out after a few uses like the junk he has been using. Be funny to see Leerin's response if he tells her he won't use a katana blade....
superman89Apr 26, 2009 3:26 PM
Apr 26, 2009 4:03 PM
Mar 2008
More jealous Felli, yes.
Apr 26, 2009 6:37 PM

Jan 2009
with the thing at the end
could it have been from the past?
there have been many times in the show were we go back into their past without even realizing it
could this be another one of those times
Apr 26, 2009 7:53 PM

Jun 2007
superman89 said:

This dite should utilize his psyharden ability and not fizzle out after a few uses like the junk he has been using. Be funny to see Leerin's response if he tells her he won't use a katana blade....

Correct, Heaven's Blade members have special dites that take on the form of whatever the user excels at. For layfon it's a Katana.

It does sound like the queen has a Haikizoku beast inside of her. I wouldn't be surprised if her Haikizoku is related to Leerin's. That would explain what what's her name meant when she said "I examined Leerins hair and noticed she might be you..." to the queen. If this is the case I wonder how they can keep control over it with out it going nuts and causing them to destroy things like Dee.

Wasn't surprising that Nina lost. She was facing the 1st and strongest squad's captain. Its similar to her facing Lafon lol.
Apr 26, 2009 10:11 PM
Jul 2008
Nina was to really stupid to think the CAPTAIN of the Squad One can be taken down or stalled just by her. Looks like Leerin is actually going to Zuellni, it would be better off if she did go. Hopefully Layfon actually uses the sword for psyharden masters when Leerin does give it to him. Great to see Layfon and Meishin together, but hopefully Layfon doesn't forget about Leerin in the process. Well sucks for Layfon again, after getting out of surgery, he gets a mission to kill the filth monsters, but on top of that, he has to go with Haia and his gang ALONE.
Apr 26, 2009 10:32 PM

Jul 2008
japanme32 said:

it would be great if it is^^
Apr 27, 2009 12:09 AM

Sep 2008
ShanaFlame said:
japanme32 said:

it would be great if it is^^

that's actually quite a good possibility.

I like this episode, it wasen't great but i still enjoyed it. I don't like Nina, don't know why she thought she was that strong. Will be interesting to see if Darsiena stays with their platoon, i quite like her. The engrish was just hilarious this episode :P and the new guy with the mask at the end seems pretty damn cool. Oh and Mei-shen's va killed what i like about the ed song. Her voice hurt my ears.
Apr 27, 2009 12:36 AM

Jan 2009
Did anyone think Darth Vadar when they saw Fermaus? Anyway this mission sounds fishy, to me it sounded like theres a 99.999% chance of Haia backstabbing Layfon.

On a side note, hopes the anime speeds up. Its going quite slowly and theres only like 8 more ep? Some MAJOR antagonist should have appeared right around... NOW?
Apr 27, 2009 12:42 AM

Jan 2009
halberdiers said:
Did anyone think Darth Vadar when they saw Fermaus? Anyway this mission sounds fishy, to me it sounded like theres a 99.999% chance of Haia backstabbing Layfon.

On a side note, hopes the anime speeds up. Its going quite slowly and theres only like 8 more ep? Some MAJOR antagonist should have appeared right around... NOW?

Was thinking the same thing about backstabbing but this time Layfon is hurt so Haia might have better chance.
Apr 27, 2009 1:54 AM
Mar 2009
i hope in the end it will be leerin X leyfon. all the other are mieh...

as the guys above said.. 8 more episodes. I think that this season will end with the appearance of the true enemy... remmeber at the start when nina got inside a weird space and one guy was fighting some cloaked ppl? who were they? they looked like they were hunting the fairies.... maybe the true enemy isnt the filth monsters but them.

i really expect a second season...

for this episode cant say much i really loved that they gave us some more hints and made the story go forward abit. Its slow but at least it isnt a filler.

p.s. nina was saved by a fairy when she was small.... She will play an important role in the future for sure...
Apr 27, 2009 2:08 AM

Jul 2008
halberdiers said:

yeah it should speed up because if not then they won't be able to cover all the storyline, but a second season may be good^^
Apr 27, 2009 3:05 AM

Aug 2007
DeathfireD said:
superman89 said:

Correct, Heaven's Blade members have special dites that take on the form of whatever the user excels at. For layfon it's a Katana.

Hmm I too thought that Heaven's Blade was just a name. So why are people in this thread calling the dite the Heaven's Blade?
Apr 27, 2009 3:09 AM

Jan 2009
Once Leerin shows up, let's begin with the chibi catfighting scenes. That should spur the episodes along and end the stalemate. Start things off with a big missed you so much Layfon smooch in front of the other girls, then watch the fur fly...
Apr 27, 2009 3:36 AM

Dec 2008
Am I the only one who finds Felli more intolerable as the show progresses?

Every new bratty move she pulls makes me want to slap some sense into her. Not an enjoyable character at all.

Violently kicking the bed of an injured man? That's not acceptable or is it cute.
Apr 27, 2009 4:14 AM
Oct 2008
I am getting increasingly annoyed at the captains determination to "get stronger". She just thinks by sheer will and enough time that she can become as strong or stronger than Layfon, I think this is completely absurd. In my opinion, Heavens Blade Receivers are born, not made. Sure, you can train to a certain extent, but not the extent of HBR. I also understand what you are saying, openlyhidden.
Apr 27, 2009 6:05 AM

Mar 2009
One long rant.

Apr 27, 2009 6:31 AM

Aug 2008
MrTerrorist said:
(...) the decoy plan got screwed by Vance and the rest of the team couldn't help Nina since they were too far. (...)
And who's brilliant plan was it again? The one who was warned by Shena that the whole thing will fail if she can't pull it off, and the one who was sure she's over 9000 because she believes in herself.

OpenlyHidden said:
I hope so. Sadly, the story doesn't give her space to shine recently.
Apr 27, 2009 9:51 AM

Aug 2008
Heh, I was going to quote the same things as Kvakond, so I'll just get to it.

@MrTerrorist:
That's the point. No matter how many times Nina "misjudges" her talent, what it comes down to is that she's still so cocky that she thinks that she is the strongest, and can anchor the team by herself, even with outside help. She let herself think that in order to rid herself of the guilt she felt for knowing that, without Layfon, they're doomed, she had to win by herself, which is ridiculous.

Also, her fighting over a peeler with Felli was so mature.

@OpenlyHidden
Me too...I liked her so much at the beginning, but since that pool episode, I've really grown to dislike her almost as much as Nina.
Apr 27, 2009 9:57 AM

Jan 2009
that dite isn't Hevens blade, it's heirloom of that martilartist familiy
so he is accepted as next head of familiy.
and felli is monster as well, she herself said it, that her powers are extremly powerful.
laifon and felli had similary past because of thairs powers, when nina had nice life and luck that her power is litter above average martilartist.
Apr 27, 2009 5:15 PM

Jun 2007
SHInoSHIkamaru said:
DeathfireD said:
superman89 said:

Hmm I too thought that Heaven's Blade was just a name. So why are people in this thread calling the dite the Heaven's Blade?

Because theres nothing else to call it right now lol.
Apr 27, 2009 11:30 PM

Nov 2008
Actually many people hate Nina because simple reason:
-opposes Layfon(the god)
-being "weak"(honestly everyone she fought and lost are older, have better fighting background, born with extraordinary talent or simply LAYFON)

Nina thought out a reasonable plan. The only problem that she still tends to carry all the burden and somehow overestimates herself. But that's her...people rarely changes much after few months...except in the "typical" animes/mangas.
CSR far from a typical fighting shounen anime where the weaklings become the strongest later.
Apr 28, 2009 8:42 PM

Nov 2006
i am not looking forward to leerin showing up. don't like her.
for some reason i am rooting for a layfon x meishen end, even though i would normally hate a character with a personality like mei's. hmm.
Apr 28, 2009 11:24 PM

Sep 2007
Ugh Nina makes me cringe. This episode just shows she's still an arrogant cocky bitch. She's more worried about Layfon not being in the match than Layfon's own well being when they found him in the rubble. I hope Shena gives her a good beating or something.
Apr 29, 2009 10:30 PM
Jul 2018
OpenlyHidden said:

Every new bratty move she pulls makes me want to slap some sense into her. Not an enjoyable character at all.

Violently kicking the bed of an injured man? That's not acceptable or is it cute.

Once she started to kick Layfon I disliked her :P

I like Nina's character more (not as a love interest though) because she actually seems to want to do something with her life. She does make mistakes, but usually learns from them... except she tried the self luring tactic before and failed already, no need to do it again.

I love food, so Mei-shen is my choice even though that won't happen.
May 3, 2009 12:02 PM
Oct 2008
MrTerrorist said:
One long rant.

I lol'd. It's not bias, it's fact. Get over it.
May 3, 2009 3:04 PM

Nov 2008
Well i have to say what i said on other forums:
It's anime where you hardly can except ingenious battle tactics. The whole inter platoon match purpose: Nina's character development. No matter how good plan Nina thought out Vance outsmarts and foils it because Nina's defeat was the purose of the whole scene. So stop arguing about that Nina is as stupid as ever...you can't possibly outsmart the most experienced(except Layfon) fighter of Zuelni.
CSR somewhat a little bit closer to "reality" than most of the animes where the hero can outpower the almighty badie after a brief special training.
May 3, 2009 3:30 PM

Aug 2008
If the matches are for Nina's development, why is it that she still suffers from the same misplaced amount of huberis as the beginning of the show? If that indeed is the point, then it's a waste. Shena was there to call out her ignorance and Nina declined to heed her warnings.

Maybe they would have lost, we'll never know, but they certainly weren't going to win with Nina trying to be a bad ass and do it herself.
Apr 4, 2010 4:06 PM

Aug 2007
The ending song was great! Also i really dont mind Nina but what i hate is Mei! Fuck her. When she appeared at the train i was like fuck! Hell yeah it was her fault for Layfon's injuries. Hella messed up of Layfon for not realizing Felli and her flower! =[
Jun 1, 2011 10:07 PM

Jul 2010
ClearSinz said:
great episode, interesting too. That fermaus guys seemed interesting =D
japanme32 said:

i sure hope so =D

i dont think so, wasn't the other weapon it? this one seems like its the one that has to do with the special style of fighting they were talking about, with the katana. so he might actually have 2 epic weapons. maybe. they might just make this one the heaven's blade.

Oct 11, 2011 1:48 PM

Feb 2010
Piroko said:
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
More Felli kicks! xD

04252009232757.jpg
I can't get enough of that and I love when they go into the chibi versions. :P

Otherwise, I like how the plot actually progressed in this episode. It was an enjoyable one, with a nice and not-so-overkill cliffhanger at the end.
Definitely looking forward to the next episode.

wow her kicks are strong lol and the chibi versions are so dam good. It was nice to see some plot progression.
Sheepshaman.png
Jan 11, 2012 1:17 AM

Sep 2011
- Felli is so cute when she is jealous! ^^
- Nina is fkin weak as shieeeetttt. That is all.
Mar 3, 2013 2:26 PM
Aug 2012
in the eng dub nina says that the first thing tht came to her mind when lefon was injured was that he wouldnt be avalible for the next battle the word here starts with a b and is not a male dog
Jun 15, 2013 12:26 AM

May 2010
That match between team 1 and 17 was just badly written.
May 29, 2014 6:56 AM

Aug 2013
Fonfon gets injured and the first thing that Nina thought of was he might not be able to compete in the upcoming match :/ I really can't bring myself to like her.
"May those who accept their fate be granted happiness."

"May those who defy their fate be granted glory."
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Chrome Shelled Regios Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

ShanaFlame - Jun 20, 2009

164 by Archean-Return »»
Jul 22, 2023 12:38 AM

Poll: » Chrome Shelled Regios Episode 21 Discussion ( 1 2 )

ShanaFlame - May 30, 2009

63 by Archean-Return »»
Jul 21, 2023 10:58 PM

Poll: » Chrome Shelled Regios Episode 20 Discussion ( 1 2 )

ShanaFlame - May 23, 2009

52 by Archean-Return »»
Jul 21, 2023 10:30 PM

Poll: » Chrome Shelled Regios Episode 19 Discussion ( 1 2 )

MrTerrorist - May 17, 2009

88 by Archean-Return »»
Jul 21, 2023 9:55 PM

Poll: » Chrome Shelled Regios Episode 17 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Quickfox - May 3, 2009

56 by Archean-Return »»
Jul 21, 2023 8:40 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.