Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 29, 2007 2:34 AM

Aug 2007
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
So we finally know Amasawa is the archetect of her own problems.Well it all turned pretty bad in this episodeAmasawa lost her denno body and denske got formatted, all in a very noble manner though. Cant wait to see where it goes from here.

Dec 13, 2007 10:24 AM

Oct 2007
great comedy in the first part
Daichi and kyoko are just a great couple lol

great drama in the second part,with yet another great cliffhanger that i've come used to seeing in DC.

Isako finaly said the F word!Though I didn't fully understand her actions at the end,can anyone explain?
all for fun.fun for all
Dec 13, 2007 12:27 PM

Jul 2007
denske ;-;
Dec 13, 2007 2:30 PM

Jul 2007
... I want more >.< I'm anxious to see how this ends.
Dec 13, 2007 3:11 PM

Aug 2007
totoum said:
Isako finaly said the F word!Though I didn't fully understand her actions at the end,can anyone explain?

I think she used a great deal of her strength to

What with the glacial pace of the releases, I can't really remember what happens that well from one episode to another, so I'm not all that sure myself if what I said is accurate. It's a bit better now but three or four episodes ago, they launched into a huge long bunch of plot events right after a long long period of no releases, and I felt totally lost. Anyone else feel that it's hard to follow this series because it's so spread out? Once it's over I'll rewatch it over a much shorter time period; I expect it'll either make a lot more sense or seem a lot less good.

edit: stupid code. How about some buttons for italic and bold and spoilers and so on?
Dec 14, 2007 3:20 PM

Oct 2007
YourMessageHere said:
totoum said:

I think she used a great deal of her strength to

Thanks so

all for fun.fun for all
Jan 6, 2008 4:02 AM

Apr 2007
:O. The awsomness...

I would watch the rest of DC now but i can't... I need the perfect time to watch the rest of the eps with a guarantee of no interruptions to ruin the moments of watching this...
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 10, 2008 9:17 AM

Apr 2007
Excellent episode .... but Densuke ... :(
May 9, 2008 11:39 PM

Apr 2007
I am a retard and haven't finished denno coil yet, but i am marathoning the last eps and finishing it today, just watched this ep again to refresh me memory of what was going on. Anyways, still the awesomeness, onto next ep~
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 30, 2009 5:56 AM

Sep 2008
Yet another great episode... but I was nearly brought to tears when Densuke fought to the end and was then left behind to be reformatted... ): And when Yasako found Isako's real body, with her cyberbody gone.
Nov 4, 2009 6:09 PM
Aug 2008
Great episode, can someone tell me the name of the song with the violin? It's around 19 minutes.
Feb 21, 2010 9:40 PM

Nov 2008
I'd like to think her self-destruction really meant death, and not fuckin' "consciousness-upload" to the Coil Domain. I hope her brother gets released/killed at some point too... The thought of them just sorta lingering in cyber-limbo is truly horrifying.

P.S. Densuke. Boo hoo. Fat ugly dog dies. Life goes on. I'm a cat person (in case you couldn't tell).
Jul 18, 2010 8:24 AM

Jul 2009
Oh Nooooooooo!!! Isakoooooo... T____T
Aug 28, 2010 11:33 PM

Dec 2008
Isako and Densuke ... NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!! T^T
Apr 30, 2011 12:41 AM

Oct 2009
Densuke... ;_;
Isako... ;_;

Oh god I can't wait for the next episode.
Oct 21, 2011 12:23 PM

Feb 2011
lal the initial random info are odd xD before it was industry rumor, now null rumor xD

your brother is dead
your brother is still alive
lol poor isako D: they should stop messing up that way with her T_T

ç_ç crap, now or isako is dead or she's like kyoko was, even if she's not dead she for sure got a load of neural damages, hope if they manage somehow to recover/rescue her she'll be able to recover from all the damages '_'
and poor densuke, even when half dead he manages to defend the ladyes :')

...but wasn't the mass format ended? O_o and now those cubes can enter even schools? the hell, there is really no safe place not even houses now...

Fixes to make the Profile more bearable after "the Modern★Profile★Update★★Rip★Profile★"
Jul 20, 2012 3:51 AM

Mar 2009
OMG Densuke :( what a hero :(
Dec 18, 2013 1:07 PM

Sep 2012
NOOOO DENSUKEEEEEE !!!! ;( ;(

Not a virtual being. Not even a dog. A true hero.
Feb 26, 2014 10:37 AM

May 2012
What intense development! Poor Densuke and man that ending :|
Jul 14, 2015 4:21 AM

Jul 2013
I'm having trouble finishing this series. This show was lot better when it wasn't focusing on the Yasako's and the "grandiose plot". It's hard to give a fuck when the two main characters sound so damn bland.
Jul 13, 2016 9:45 AM

Jul 2013
Wow wow slow down there, can this get any more depressing. I never expected it would turn out this way.
Jun 1, 2017 3:39 AM

Jul 2008
Damn it Densuke.....damn it!!!

And so Sosuke is the bad guy after all, he manipulated everyone.
May 25, 2018 5:06 PM

Nov 2016
Densuke ;_;

Isako was too naive,well rather desperate,so I don't blame her for the mistake.

Her flag became even more noticeable last episode and this episode was extremely painful to watch. I hope they'll be able to save her somehow.

Fantastic episode overall with many feels.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Aug 10, 2021 9:21 PM

Jul 2017
Pretty heavy episode again, man Isako despite her best intentions to want to be with her brother really was the architect of her own demise, so many problems physically and emotionally have all traced back to herself. Poor Densuke too. That dog's gone through some real shit and was a sacrifice sadly throughout all of this but at least he had his heroic moments at times before being reformatted. Hope Yasako and the others are able to save Isako from herself as well as the temptations of the other side soon.
Apr 21, 2022 8:58 PM

Feb 2021
Man that was hard to swallow Isako straight up leaving Yasako like hat
Oct 5, 2022 5:43 PM

Jan 2020
Amasawa just be betraying everyone 24/7. I will be okay if she ends up dying and permanently residing on the "other side" with her brother. That seems to be what she was aiming for this whole time anyway. Mission accomplished?

Only 3 more episodes to go, and I don't see us changing the course too much from here. I have to say I'm a bit disappointed with how things have turned out. I'm hoping for a strong finish at least, but overall this has been a so-so experience.

"...Is your mother worried? Would you like us to assign someone to worry your mother?"

Nov 18, 2022 1:10 PM

May 2020
Much feels. Just like people promised in reviews, the last several episodes are fairly darker than the first half of the show. Have to go pet my dog before I proceed with the remaining three.
I see. Your only option is to revolutionize the world.
Nov 21, 2022 9:28 PM

Jul 2016
...shit. densuke... no... not the dog...
Jan 23, 2023 8:32 PM

Jan 2014
bruh i could care less about isako. DID THEY KILL MY BOY DENSUKE

if they did im about to flip a shit T.T is this show even worth watching anymore
laputiaJan 23, 2023 8:36 PM
May 15, 2023 3:29 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
Damn Isako really went inside the other world... and it's worrying for Densuke please do not kill him :(
May 23, 2023 1:56 PM

Feb 2020
It's quite surprising to me to see people here almost hating on Isako and caring way more about what could happen to Densuke.
I mean, I like Densuke but he is more of a mascot than a real character, even if I admire his heroic act (and I say that as someone who loves dogs). Isako on the other hand, is a character who's been wonderfully explored and who, in my opinion, it's hard not to feel for in the end. We shouldn't forget that she is a kid, and a kid who clearly never had a normal relationship with someone. Her being the way she is is normal and at the end of the day, she just seems to be lost and desperatly trying to do the right thing. Those we should get mad at are the grown ups who use her for their own experiments, she is a victim.
However, the twist of her being directly responsible for her brother's state was unexpected and quite shocking. Once again, I'm sure she was too young to realize what she was doing when she expressed her wish (judging by the flashbacks, she probably was around 5-6), but man, that's dark.
I highly doubt she's dead though, she's too important of a character to be gone just like that. Yasako's most definitely gonna save her.

Speaking of Yasako, she really is a great main character, so endearing, but I really feel bad for her having to go through all this and losing her dog (I'm guessing a parallel will be made with Fumie's own backstory ? I could be wrong, but that would be interesting). And not just that, but the pain in her scream when she found Isako's body was... heartbreaking. Poor girl really needs a break.

Finally, for something more light-hearted, Daichi's scenes were hilarious (and I loved that little moment with Fumie, that was priceless). I really missed my boy, I'm glad he's getting screentime again even if he doesn't play a big role in the overall plot. Although it's a shame Denpa hasn't returned yet, I like him a lot too.
Apr 15, 2:40 AM

Nov 2023
The first half of this show is just an ordinary kids show and then half way through they decided to do a 180

More topics from this board

Poll: » Denno Coil Episode 26 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Zel - Dec 8, 2007

138 by Ratris_Decision »»
Apr 16, 2:24 AM

Poll: » Denno Coil Episode 19 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Kimura - Oct 30, 2007

62 by Ratris_Decision »»
Apr 13, 1:49 AM

Poll: » Denno Coil Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

MasterChief - Aug 10, 2007

106 by Ratris_Decision »»
Apr 11, 2:07 AM

Poll: » Denno Coil Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Siing - May 17, 2007

60 by Slice-of-sky »»
Jul 6, 2023 2:00 AM

Poll: » Denno Coil Episode 24 Discussion

_edge_ - Dec 10, 2007

40 by Fafette »»
May 24, 2023 10:36 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.