Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
May 2, 2009 7:16 PM
Sep 2008
Great animation and good directing. Love the zoom-in effects.
May 2, 2009 10:21 PM

Dec 2007
I don’t know why that Morgan challenged Arawn to a fight until I learned about the boats. Tears to Tiara have many characters as I thought. Morgan is quite disappointing, and Arthur is stupid to me. I haven’t drop this series because I enjoyed it.
May 4, 2009 2:27 PM

Feb 2008
Rather boring episode. At least Morgan was nice.
May 9, 2009 11:14 AM

Apr 2008
japanme32 said:
My problem is Arawn. His Harem and how girls fall for him even after trying to kill him. How he is to be evil and all think he is not. I think he hiding something and me not like it at all.

You do realize he's not the one doing anything. It's the girls falling all over him. He's rolling his eyes wondering if anyone cares what he thinks of the situation. He didn't ask for any of it. Someone even asked him if he was evil and he said something like what's your definition of evil. Sorry, I can't remember the quote off hand.

That being said, I love Arawn. He has his own agenda but everyone keeps giving him more things. He accepts it all because really how can he refuse an entire village pushing something on him when he knows they could be helpful in the future to achieve his goals.

Remember too that he isn't fully resurrected. He's only a human with some powers now. I guess something else has to happen before he gets his full god status back.
May 13, 2009 5:25 PM

Feb 2008
Not really liking the Harem aspect of this, but not much I can expect since it is an adaptation of an eroge novel..
May 16, 2009 5:23 PM

Oct 2008
How strange..

Arawn..

Jun 6, 2009 12:19 AM

May 2008
Another series I had some issue this episode with in the not like. My problem is Arawn. His Harem and how girls fall for him even after trying to kill him. How he is to be evil and all think he is not. I think he hiding something and me not like it at all
Jun 27, 2009 4:09 PM

Jan 2009
This is probatly one of the first i really liked in this serie. I really like how they the game's plot close to the anime's.
Aug 5, 2009 7:14 AM

Jun 2009
That's how it is Lord Arawn the Womanizer

I hope Arthur would have a woman by his side too

So much bloody gore this is great, no censorship means more realistically fun anime to watch!! Go Gael thribe!

Lol Morgan and Riannon trying to lick Arawn's wound hehe too funny

But i guess every anime at 1st will be a little comedic then later will be taken seriously
ZinvyAug 5, 2009 7:22 AM
Live well - Laugh often - and Love much

Aug 5, 2009 7:55 PM
Apr 2008
ok this is why i hate this anime . ok you have to understand i think its good in sense that teh actions is epic the story is cool and its pretty good all round but fucking arawn .
he is such a frickin ...GRRRR i hate him Arthur is just epic but no ...he gets beat down and made too look like such a weakling AGAIN and its only 3rd ep . Arthur is just so epic man i love his whole attitude serious but cool and funny at times but arawn is just harem madness. but like arthur is just being thrown aside .JUST LIKE TENJOU TENGE !! >:
Aug 8, 2010 7:35 PM

Sep 2008
I am disappointed.
They took out the sex scene for a fight scene.
I like Morgan's PC design more since she looked more retarded, which I hope she still is.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 21, 2011 3:27 PM

Mar 2010
Anyone know the name of the song in the very beginning of this episode? I want to find it but I am on a terrible connection :( so youtube takes forever to load.

Any help would be much appreciated!
Jan 28, 2012 7:43 PM

Jul 2010
im actually liking this quite a bit. no fight scenes are censored, and i havent seen somthing like that in a long while.

Feb 16, 2012 6:37 AM

Sep 2008
noteDhero said:
Well, I really don't know why, but I liked this episode. Even with all the cliches, it seems that what will ultimately save this show is Arawn's personality and the overall presentation. I can stand him getting a harem if he is totally against the idea, and not falling into boobs and blushing all the time. But if that starts happening, I'm pretty sure I'll start hating the show.

Arawn was the saving grace of the episode for me, haha. Have to agree with noteDhero - I'm just glad the character in the middle of the harem isn't one of the types he described. His personality is amusing. :D
Jan 9, 2014 12:06 AM

Jul 2008
Arwyn is definitely the reason to watch. The rest of the characters except old man Merlin are stereotypical to a T. None of the characters think for themselves and too wrapped up in their laws and traditions to question anything except for the two I mentioned. Also did not expect the harem thing and I am not feeling it.

What I didn't expect is the amount of blood and graphic violence this was a surprising plus.
Feb 4, 2014 3:30 AM

Aug 2013
WolfWood37 said:
What I didn't expect is the amount of blood and graphic violence this was a surprising plus.

Yeah me too. They sure aren't shy about spilling blood.

Well we got the usual adventure anime characters: the sword user, the mage, the healer and the archer. I expect to see a tank-type to show up soon.
"May those who accept their fate be granted happiness."

"May those who defy their fate be granted glory."
Sep 28, 2014 1:14 AM

Jan 2011
Well they can show blood and the gory deaths of hundreds but the heavens would shake and civilization fall if they actually showed him making love to one of his wives--or rather one of his wives initiating a love-making session with him. I like Morgan, even though her hair is not as vivid green as it is in the game. She's definitely someone who is more into impulsive action (even more so than Arthur), and not a really heavy thinker, well not much of a thinker at all--she'll leave that up to her hubby.

Folks who are wondering why he exerts such an effect on women should consider this first of all: he's not human (he's not really a demon either in fact he's....). Second of all, by the standards of the time, he's actually pretty sophisticated and charming, and he has saved the lives of both Rhiannon and Morgan (the Gaels being so bound to their oaths and rules that they would take the head of their second best warrior because she failed to follow Arthur's order). When you come down to it, he is extra-ordinarily kind to women be they human or otherwise (and there's a reason for that when we see his memories), and they respond to that. And when you're watching an anime version of an eroge or adult VN, you shouldn't be surprised if sex with more than willing partner is an option. This isn't a title where the mc is going to agonize over who to choose or be oblivious to their interest in him...Arawn will take (and satisfy) them all.

Eroge content: [spoiler]Morgan interrupts Arawn's sleep on board the boat to engage in the first h sequence in the game. From this point on they occur fairly frequently with one or the other of his wives.[/spoiler}
rodacSep 28, 2014 1:17 AM
Please don't feed the trolls!
In my next life I want to collide at the corner with the cute transfer student
carrying a piece of toast in her mouth
...rodac

Oct 11, 2014 4:34 AM
Jul 2018
The green haired girl is ugly XD short haired girls arent my thing
ok you won me over ill be ur wife even tho i met you 5 min ago
the licking part was weird as f*ck
removed-userOct 11, 2014 4:43 AM
Jan 17, 2016 6:07 PM

Feb 2013
Harem +1 archer girl. Demon king guy just calmly walked down the stairs as she covered him... great scene.
Apr 5, 2016 5:55 PM

Oct 2012
Well, they change chara designs but they didn't change their attitudes and it doesn't quite fit when they are head over heels over Arawn, oh well. Morgan is hotheaded baka and that's fine but Arthur is just impersonation of stubborness and stupidity, being there mainly as someone to make jokes about. You just have to turn your brain off but then you can at least enjoy the ride. At least they had shown they are all very capable in a battle.

Still, I kinda miss game soundtrack as music is pretty nonexistent here.

Well, at least we finally got to Avalon where rest of characters dwell.
Jul 14, 2019 2:49 AM

Sep 2012
il be ur second wife
aron: how does that work
me: 😂😂😂
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Tears to Tiara Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 )

japanme32 - Apr 13, 2009

81 by wildhood »»
Mar 2, 9:13 AM

Poll: » Tears to Tiara Episode 25 Discussion

daniking79 - Sep 21, 2009

31 by yveltalkyogre »»
May 7, 2023 1:02 PM

Poll: » Tears to Tiara Episode 5 Discussion

MrTerrorist - May 3, 2009

41 by yveltalkyogre »»
May 7, 2023 11:06 AM

Poll: » Tears to Tiara Episode 26 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Evilincarnate - Sep 27, 2009

67 by Inexplicable »»
Sep 25, 2022 12:37 PM

Poll: » Tears to Tiara Episode 15 Discussion ( 1 2 )

MrTerrorist - Jul 14, 2009

55 by Sugram22 »»
May 7, 2021 6:02 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.