Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 20, 2009 9:21 AM

Mar 2009
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Really sweet episode. I laughed at Kippeis cheek when he asked Kokoro ir they could still "kiss and stuff".

Feb 14, 2010 12:38 PM

Jul 2009
I understand why Kippei thought it was necessary to leave Kokoro, but I don't agree. I don't think it's wise to change his life to give in to Yuzuyu. She'll come to expect it!
“It’s not so much that I care about what you’re doing, but the idiotic way you’re doing it.”
Vincent Valentine

Mar 8, 2010 10:27 PM
Jan 2008
I thought it would be Kokoro, who would find Yuzuyu and become friends. So, it would be a happy relationship with Kippei, but I guess not.
Dec 5, 2010 4:51 AM

Mar 2010
i was kinda expecting this to happen but im sure it wont stay this way for long

"I am the bone of my sword,
Steel is my body and Fire is my blood,
I have created over a thousand blades,
Unknown to Death,
Nor known to Life,
Have withstood pain to create many weapons,
Yet, those hands will never hold anything,
So as I pray, unlimited blade works"
Apr 12, 2011 8:31 PM

Aug 2010
madbrilliant said:
I understand why Kippei thought it was necessary to leave Kokoro, but I don't agree. I don't think it's wise to change his life to give in to Yuzuyu. She'll come to expect it!

Yeah seriously, he could have done both. Cant always give in to child's demands.
Dec 12, 2011 8:13 AM

Nov 2008
This made me dislike Yuzuru just a little because i would prefer Kippei with Kokoro.
Mar 28, 2012 6:05 PM

Jan 2011
Two thoughts go through my mind as I watch this: first, I wonder if Kokoro sees any parallel between Yuzuru's situation and her own situation with her father's remarriage; second, I wonder how she feels at seeing Kippei interacting with Yuzuru? It's true that she told him that Yuzuru needs him, but I think Kokoro needs him just as much.
Please don't feed the trolls!
In my next life I want to collide at the corner with the cute transfer student
carrying a piece of toast in her mouth
...rodac

May 20, 2012 10:54 PM

Nov 2011
Cute ending to a cute episode.
Oct 10, 2012 11:39 AM

Nov 2009
Darnit I feel like Kippei might go fool around with some girl since they aren't going out and then ruin any chance of them getting back together when Yuzu isn't as bothered by Kippei being around other women.
Oct 16, 2012 2:01 PM

Sep 2011
Nooooooooo
Mar 21, 2013 5:37 PM
めんどくさい

Sep 2011
"Die"
-- Kokoro

All things considered, I thought this worked out well. Kippei and Kokoro were starting their relationship wrong. And while I normally agree that you can't give in to the demands of a child (been there, done that), Yazuyu's case is different. All three of them need to step back, take a deep breath, and try again - they'll meet on better terms that way.
Apr 11, 2013 1:22 PM

Dec 2007
I thought the teacher called their house. The school is really useless since they can't keep track of a child that said she was going to leave.
Apr 25, 2013 1:44 PM

May 2012
Really sweet episode in the end... a bit sad for both kokoro and Kippei relationship, I wonder after this that there will still be something between them, it was pretty funny when Kippei asked if he could still kiss and do stuff :p

Either way great episode, a bit sad for the relationship that got broken off but well some nice development! Lets see what's next!
Apr 7, 2014 1:48 AM

Apr 2012
the relationship is probably just on a temporary hiatus. I was hoping Yazuyu would warm up to Kokoro, which she probably will eventually.

Sep 13, 2014 3:17 AM

May 2009
Kippei didn't have to actually break up with Kokoro just not hang out with her around Yuzuyu but Yuzuyu takes up almost all his time so I guess I get it
Feb 22, 2015 5:28 PM

May 2014
Oh boy, at least Kokoro saved the day with her strong personality. Thank lord she wasn't bawling like a pathetic whiner right now or acting like a horny bitch.
Apr 27, 2015 1:30 AM

Apr 2010
"Can we still kiss and stuff sometimes?"
"Go to hell"
^ this. :D
Mar 27, 2016 5:25 AM

May 2015
Another cute episode, but it's a bit stupid how Yuzuyu had the nerve to disobey her teacher like that! haha.

Poor thing, also the dog that she found was so sweet! It would have been nice if Yuzuyu got to keep him.
Sep 28, 2018 4:25 AM

May 2010
The hell is wrong with the people in this show? The kid is 5 and you are seeing that as competition?
Even when I was in crowd, I was always alone
Nov 6, 2018 6:14 PM
Apr 2018
I am not a fan of episodes where a character goes missing, but this one was okay.

It kinda broke my heart when Kippei's sister told him Yuzuyu didn't want him to hate her, so that he wouldn't leave her as her mother did.
Jan 27, 2019 8:29 AM
otp haver 🤪

Jul 2017
Kind of was expecting Kokoro to find her. It would've made more sense but theres still more then half the series to go so I guess development afoot.
Jun 11, 2019 6:45 AM
Apr 2016
Wow. I didn't expect Yuzu to get so lost, weird. Sad that Kippei and Kokoro are postponing their relationship, hopefully it continues to develop...
Mar 8, 2020 10:06 AM
Aug 2016
To be honest, they are all kids, I repeat, they are all kids. The adults are the ones who are useless af. Kokoro's father doesn't understand Kokoro needs, I doubt he will give in because his new wife sound like a b**ch to me. But, Kokoro also needs to understand how to speak up but I cant blame her since she lost her mother at 6 and the father probably doesnt know a shit about childcare.

Yeah, and the teachers are mostly useless..

Kippei, on the other hand, doesnt communicate with the family about all the issues and the situation, especially his relationship with Kokoro. Whether he is dating her officially is another story, if he cant handle, he should speak up, if not he will do wrong for everything. Yeah, again, the adults in this show is useless as hell..is that a fking standard in childcare anime???

Lastly, Yuzuyu, those who hate her, shut up. You are not in her position, you dont understand a thing. I am also raise by my mother alone, I am used to sticking with her all along and thats why I will jealous when she treat my cousins well before me (even when they are younger) But I cant say anything because my mother probably will think I am unreasonable and stupid. In the end, I am still look like a dumb when I refuse to eat anything. So, I can relate to Yuzuyu, the big sis also said, Yuzuyu is sensitive about abandonment so she will try her best not to irritate Kippei.

I feel sad for the three of them, nobody should get hurt in any ways.

Though I keep saying adults are useless, well they are, but at the same time, adults are human too, when they have to work during the daytime, night time and home is resting moment. Thus, sometimes they will keep one eye on somethings so that they can fully rest.

Therefore, still that old saying. Dont think about getting kids if you cannot handle stress and responsibility.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Aishiteruze Baby Episode 1 Discussion

Alicia3000 - Apr 13, 2009

36 by BigBoyAdvance »»
Mar 13, 10:11 AM

Poll: » Aishiteruze Baby Episode 3 Discussion

Alicia3000 - Apr 14, 2009

21 by Uneducated_Weeb »»
Mar 4, 8:47 AM

Poll: » Aishiteruze Baby Episode 22 Discussion

Alicia3000 - May 10, 2009

21 by Kuruwin »»
Sep 1, 2023 12:23 AM

Poll: » Aishiteruze Baby Episode 10 Discussion

Alicia3000 - Apr 15, 2009

29 by Kuruwin »»
Aug 27, 2023 12:57 AM

Poll: » Aishiteruze Baby Episode 4 Discussion

Alicia3000 - Apr 14, 2009

37 by ims-tokyo »»
Aug 12, 2023 3:39 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.