Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 17, 2009 3:23 PM

May 2008
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Finally got around to watching this. Easily the best of the three films, with as many awesome moments as hilarious ones. Keroro's "NII-SAN~!" Sayla moment when he and KeroRyoma (or Dark Keroro, whatever) had me rolling. I also shat bricks when Keroro piloted the Gundam RX-78-2 Gunpla and grinned like a bitch at all the references to the battle between Char and Amuro at A Baoa Qu. Add this to the pretty badass mecha battle between Keroro and KeroRyoma, cameos by Mazinger Aki and Kerorobuster, and of course plenty of delicious Natsume and you have a great hour and a half of entertainment. If the fourth film can top this I'll be surprised.

Edit - Haha, wow. I came back to this post after doing one on the fourth film just to see what I had wrote and can totally tell I was drunk when I did this one. "when he and KeroRyoma [sic] had me rolling." What the hell were they supposed to be doing? The world may never know. Also misspelling Natsumi as Natsume. You Japanese and your vowels!
Absolutely_SteveAug 11, 2009 3:18 PM
Nov 18, 2020 5:24 AM
Nov 2019
Omg this was so good. when the duplicate keroro said "Maybe your invasion is already complete" and when he finds two kids in some new planet. I almost cried. Loved it. It's been more than ten years I'm the first one to reply in the discussion lol
Jun 17, 2021 2:21 PM
Jul 2020
Absolutely_Steve said:
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Finally got around to watching this. Easily the best of the three films, with as many awesome moments as hilarious ones. Keroro's "NII-SAN~!" Sayla moment when he and KeroRyoma (or Dark Keroro, whatever) had me rolling. I also shat bricks when Keroro piloted the Gundam RX-78-2 Gunpla and grinned like a bitch at all the references to the battle between Char and Amuro at A Baoa Qu. Add this to the pretty badass mecha battle between Keroro and KeroRyoma, cameos by Mazinger Aki and Kerorobuster, and of course plenty of delicious Natsume and you have a great hour and a half of entertainment. If the fourth film can top this I'll be surprised.

Edit - Haha, wow. I came back to this post after doing one on the fourth film just to see what I had wrote and can totally tell I was drunk when I did this one. "when he and KeroRyoma [sic] had me rolling." What the hell were they supposed to be doing? The world may never know. Also misspelling Natsumi as Natsume. You Japanese and your vowels!

Keroro 4th movie sucks.
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.