MyAnimeList.net

Anime Information
Forums

Recent Posts | My Watched Topics | My Ignored Topics | Search

Pandora Hearts Episode 3 Discussion
MyAnimeList.net Forum »» Anime Discussion »» Series Discussion »» Pandora Hearts »» Pandora Hearts Episode 3 Discussion

Pages (6) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »
View Poll Results: Pandora Hearts Episode 3 Discussion
5 out of 5: Loved it!

122 78.21%
4 out of 5: Liked it

24 15.38%
3 out of 5: It was OK

6 3.85%
2 out of 5: Disliked it

2 1.28%
1 out of 5: Hated it

2 1.28%
Voters: 156

04-19-09, 12:09 PM

Remus_Lupa said:

I'm thinking that B.Rabbit took Oz's body to get out of that place. Since Mad Baby called her Alice I'm thinking she controlled that thing. To make Oz think he had to save her or something...

Mnope, Mad Baby wasn't controlled by Alice. It's just a type of chain that can mess into people's memories and that's why it knew Alice's name (Since it used Oz's memories to create Sharon and manipulate him. By that time Oz already knew that B-Rabbit's real name is Alice).

Only he's not a much of a flirt, unfortunately :(

Well, not as much as the guys from Ouran but ... xD *remembers episode 2, the rose and the glass of wine* that scene totally made me think "wtf, which host club is he in?" xD
We're all insane

04-19-09, 12:58 PM

xKivaToLastx said:

Well, not as much as the guys from Ouran but ... xD *remembers episode 2, the rose and the glass of wine* that scene totally made me think "wtf, which host club is he in?" xD

Now thanks to you i'm phantomed by vision of "Pandora's Host host club" with Oz, Gilbert and Break in it O3o . Oh shoot, i guess i won't be able to watch it again without giggling

04-19-09, 1:40 PM

mariatea said:

Now thanks to you i'm phantomed by vision of "Pandora's Host host club" with Oz, Gilbert and Break in it O3o . Oh shoot, i guess i won't be able to watch it again without giggling

And now thanks to you I can't stop laughing and imagining them as hosts XD Oz obviously can make a good Tamaki XD Gill can be Mori since he's a bit over-protective and Break... ugh, a grown-up Honey with lollipops and creepy puppet which he can stick into other people's faces and scare the shit outta them? o: now that'd be cool ...
We're all insane

04-19-09, 3:03 PM

I'm glad things are picking up! The first couple episodes were fine, but this episode it started to get really good. But GAH this reminds my why I hate dolls so much! The bigger chains were creepy but fine, but the little ones make me want to scream and run away. xD

Can't wait for the next ep!

04-19-09, 5:55 PM

I really like how they did abyss,creepy and cool...
lol at Oz eating cookies, that´s just so random!! I wish they put in the part where Alice decided that he´s just a idiot...

04-19-09, 7:04 PM

I hope they keep up the creepiness. Better than the first two, the pacing was much faster.
Confucius say man who stand on toilet is high on pot.

04-20-09, 3:49 AM

japanme32 said:
Zoom of above pic

8DDDD

lol on the sekuhara onna 8333
finally raven appear... on the end =____=a

04-20-09, 6:56 AM

ALICE.

ALICE.

Rocks.

Yes, I love Alice, her character is amazing. I am very happy I didnt drop this anime.
Yay for a kiss and red eyes

04-20-09, 9:58 AM

This episode scared the pants off me in the beginning xD DAMN those dolls are effing creepy. IT LIKE LATCHED RIGHT ONTO OZ'S EFFING FACE D: Waaah. *cringes*

LOL @ Sexual Harassment & Cookies. Somehow I'm getting a D.Gray Man vibe from this show..

04-20-09, 11:53 AM

Am I the only one who finds the dolls rather... cool |: I'd really like to have one of those for myself
Somehow I'm getting a D.Gray Man vibe from this show..

Well, the first thought when I saw the trailer was "omg, that looks like D. Gray-Man!" (even Raven looked like Tyki to me xD) and the show apparently really does give a similar vibe ^^ Maybe that's one of the reasons why I got hooked on it that easily :D
We're all insane

04-20-09, 4:21 PM

Well, that was fast. Show made huge strides in quality these past two episodes. This one, however, takes the cake. So good. Easily the best episode of the year. And I do not take that lightly. Even Eden of the East and FMA: Brotherhood couldn't top this. Damn. Can't wait to see what's in store for the rest of the season.

04-21-09, 7:01 AM

Drocr said:
ALICE.

ALICE.

Rocks.

Yes, I love Alice, her character is amazing. I am very happy I didnt drop this anime.

Yay :D

Good to see ppl loving Alice xD We all love Alice!!!!

04-21-09, 7:21 AM

flambeaux said:
Drocr said:
ALICE.

ALICE.

Rocks.

Yay :D

Good to see ppl loving Alice xD We all love Alice!!!!

Add: WE ALL WANT CONTRACTS WITH ALICE!

04-21-09, 8:47 AM

Those creepy dolls again, I hate those things...and some monster that looks like Jack from a Nightmare before Christmas. Kind of reminds me of Monochrome Factor....a kiss to sign a contract, Alice you Sexual Harasser lol.
Modified by Abbyrose, 04-21-09, 9:02 AM
BBC Code....why u no work!?

04-21-09, 9:57 AM

Great main (chounen) character, intriguing story, fabulous setting, best inner demon in shounen anime's ever and the pairing isues resolved so fast... this is gonna be one of the best shounens ever. Even if Xebec ruins the anime later on, I am sure that the manga will stay great.

And in the preview, the badass Alice was... cute? Must see episode 4 immediately :D

Am I the only one who finds the dolls rather... cool |: I'd really like to have one of those for myself

I agree with you. I'd like such a dool to run around my house and keep unwanted guests away :P

04-21-09, 12:19 PM

Abyssinianrose said:
Those creepy dolls again, I hate those things...and some monster that looks like Jack from a Nightmare before Christmas.

LOL i thought that too!

04-21-09, 12:57 PM

Huh. Great episode! I almost dropped this after the second ep, but now I'm going to keep watching. Actually looking forward to the next one 8)

04-21-09, 5:44 PM

I love this anime i cant wait for the next episode ^^

04-22-09, 12:54 AM

I had very mixed thoughts about this episode, the first half was really dull and boring. It was pretty much a waste of time until about half way really. It also had some extremely out of place comedy.

But the 2nd half was good. The plot came in, we saw this contract form. This ep was slow but the episode seems like it could be very good, seems like the plot will finally come into place. I quite like the chracter designs in this, Alice looks great :P i also really like the background music which is the music used for the previews.Cant wait to see the next episode.

04-22-09, 4:03 AM

Wow this is starting to get really interesting. I loved the creepy feeling and the music was nice. Oz still makes me laugh with his care-free personality and Alice is sweet in her 'tough chick' kind of way. :D And she looked really cute in the preview. :3

Best line of the episode :
Modified by Alexstratz, 04-22-09, 4:08 AM

Pages (6) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »
Help     FAQ     About     Contact     Terms     Privacy     AdChoices