Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 25, 2009 10:47 PM

Apr 2009
little by little more is being revealed. But with only 13 episodes, I hope this doesn't get rushed. Seems like it might become a great story.

So now we can assume that Misao is Tomo's "spirit" and I am assuming that her body is within his Asura Machine. Or somewhere as he hints later in the episode.

I just felt that the random fanservice poses from Takatsuki seemed too awkward for the situation and I am hating how she has become this love struck school girl in her "regular" form. She seems so much more badass in her demon form, but I get the feeling we are going to get a lot of goofy lovey dovey from her apparent appeal towards Tomo after recent events.

But I do hope that this series continues to get better and better as it has so far.
May 2, 2009 6:28 AM

Jul 2008
patient_senses said:
The animation quality in this episode was really good. I'd keep watching even if just for that. I'm interested in the plot as well. I can't wait to see how everything is connected.

I'm really curious as to whats going on with the projected existences. Since the first episode it's been clear that Misao is not dead and this one, Tomo actually stated it. It seems like if he finds her, she'll wake up. I have the feeling that his brother is the evil genius behind it and is hiding her somewhere, but maybe thats because I don't trust characters that are talked about but never actually appear.

yeah the episode is not too bad,so i will continue to watch it and see how it turns out :D
May 2, 2009 10:44 PM

Dec 2007
This show is just decent for me since there’s weak plot in series because it didn’t explain well, but I am sure that there’s few answers in few next episodes.
May 7, 2009 1:46 PM

Oct 2008
No way..

Renshirou is the real good guy?

Tomoharu somehow got dragged into the mess and things got worse..

Disappointing, yet interesting..
Aug 23, 2010 12:54 PM
Jul 2010
It occurs to me that if the guys in white would explain everything instead of waving guns in his face, Natsume would be able to make an informed decision about all of this.
Feb 1, 2011 5:28 AM

Aug 2010
i like the ice machine i don't look how it looks but the power is amazing...
i aldo like Aine in the blue dress she's so cute...
but enough with Kanade i don't like her at all...
Jan 24, 2014 5:50 AM

Aug 2013
That Saeki dude already annoys the hell out of me. Lots of stuff happened again. Third episode in and I still don't get what this show's about.
"May those who accept their fate be granted happiness."

"May those who defy their fate be granted glory."
Sep 20, 2014 2:32 PM

May 2012
Pretty decent development, I must say the OP & ED are probably the best part of this show though.
Feb 5, 2016 7:21 AM

Aug 2013
Still no clue about the plot..
But senpai Shuri totally blow the place up hahaha.
Hmmm.. Tomoharu still haven't done anything as the Mc.
Nice bit of insight on the spectral apparition.
Feb 11, 2020 5:12 PM
Mar 2018
I give this show the benefit of the doubt for being action and fast paced, but the cuts are way too fast and sudden and it feels way too janky. A little bit lesser cuts during the fight scenes, where any "movement" only gets like 4 frames would've been nicer and improve the overall quality.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Asura Cryin' Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 )

ShanaFlame - Jun 25, 2009

81 by Archean-Return »»
Dec 11, 2023 1:38 PM

Poll: » Asura Cryin' Episode 10 Discussion

ShanaFlame - Jun 3, 2009

29 by Archean-Return »»
Dec 11, 2023 11:49 AM

Poll: » Asura Cryin' Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 )

japanme32 - Apr 9, 2009

89 by Archean-Return »»
Aug 17, 2023 2:56 PM

Poll: » Asura Cryin' Episode 6 Discussion

dbaranyi - May 7, 2009

44 by DonTrumpolino »»
Mar 13, 2020 6:05 PM

Poll: » Asura Cryin' Episode 12 Discussion

tsubasalover - Jun 17, 2009

41 by DJ1495osu »»
Jun 15, 2019 2:00 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.