MyAnimeList.net

Anime Information
Forums

Recent Posts | My Watched Topics | My Ignored Topics | Search

Asura Cryin' Episode 3 Discussion
MyAnimeList.net Forum »» Anime Discussion »» Series Discussion »» Asura Cryin' »» Asura Cryin' Episode 3 Discussion

Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
View Poll Results: Asura Cryin' Episode 3 Discussion
5 out of 5: Loved it!

27 46.55%
4 out of 5: Liked it

18 31.03%
3 out of 5: It was OK

8 13.79%
2 out of 5: Disliked it

4 6.90%
1 out of 5: Hated it

1 1.72%
Voters: 58

04-16-09, 2:06 AM

THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Sugoi (amazing) episode! Few things I like.
-Explanations for the whole Shaetai (ghost thing) of how it works.
-Sad, sad past of Saeki Reishirou. With his sister and Aine. She get killed by big bad Machina that look like bad monster.

I did not like the explanation because me scratching head of how make body stuck in the robot to join with spirit so person comes back? Is sacrifice permanent or solution exist?

This cool

but I like more this one

Fan service ok.

So is official.....body in robot is power. Spirit is there to help summon robot. I think.

Notice....why change to 13? How anyone know why it change in episode length?
Modified by japanme32, 04-16-09, 5:39 AM

04-17-09, 6:42 AM

I hope Natsume stops being a waste of video time sometime soon. Maybe it's like that saying once you hit rock bottom there's nowhere else to go but up...

04-17-09, 8:51 AM

I may well be damn to become a critic but...
I'm just saying that 1 thing I didn't like about the episode... well actually others might not really care but,
when misao charged in and was.. well.. poof and gone... I know what happened but where did she go for the moment? and then later on she just came back... like nothing happened. Listen Yoh! I'm just saying... Natsume should have at least ask "Where did you go?".

it's just like the anime Demonbane(Good anime but the same thing made it stupid and crappy), had alot of impact to the story(made the whole story seem useless and no point at all)...

This anime is very promising but they should at least make somethings clear for us(every single detail and word should be explainable and explained to be satisfied kind of persons).

04-17-09, 9:18 AM

so that science club girl is actually some type of cyborg thing with missile launchers and other weapon; ghosts are used to control giant robots; and theres 3 student councils fighting each other using them.
and somehow our main character got himself involved in all of it, but at least a cute girl has a key to house now, if that can be considered lucky
the only way to stop a gamer from playing is either: beat them, or wait until they get bored (though 2% percent suffer seizures

04-17-09, 10:12 AM

The Kurosaki scenes were as good as ever.
Th visuals are enough a reason for me to watch the show, but I'm hoping Tomoharu won't become some sappy protagonist.

04-17-09, 10:59 AM

Well, I thought this episode ws ok. Some things got explained like how the mecha/ ghost thing works. And the mature science club/ dark society girl is apparently a cyborg or something.

Some things I didn't like was that once again they give you a hang over for the next episode, then start it at a random point. And how Misao just came back at the end and wasn't in 90% of the episode.

But I'll get over it and keep watching. Overall , liked this episode and the series.

04-17-09, 11:23 AM

idk i thought it was pretty clear. Misao seemingly couldn't maintain her existence for a while after the attack and took a while to come back (as explained by our cyborg girl). When Tomo was in danger, she reacted and summoned the mech thing for which she is the sacrifice. She wasn't around after said mech was summoned because she was inside of it like the girl inside the other mech. When mech was no longer needed and was unsummoned, she came back since she was no longer inside of it.

I like Misao's character a lot personally so it kind of sucked that she wasn't around for the majority of the episode, but it did explain a lot about their situation. Of course our hero is slightly less than heroic now though, he still doesn't have a clue what is going on and is only starting to get a handle on the new power grants to himself and Misao, but i'd imagine joining the science club will change this.

Saeki Reishirou just annoys me. I guess the segment in this episode about his past is supposed to make viewers feel sympathy for him and understand his actions, as well as showing how he is similar to Tomo in regards to a very important girl dying and being his little ghost guardian, but he still feels like a generic bad guy mostly.

04-17-09, 12:34 PM

This show is cliche on top of cliche. We've got Science vs. Religion. We've got harem. We've got pandering fanservice. We've got maid-like outfits. We've got mechs. We've got robots. We've got demons. We've got monsters.

But with all of that there is little to no reason in anything that I can see. I just kind of don't get it. It's a buch of crap that singularly would be fine for separate shows, and they've got it all in this one 13 episode show.

I'll give it the next episode to kind of explain stuff correctly before I drop it.

04-17-09, 12:50 PM

noteDhero said:
This show is cliche on top of cliche. We've got Science vs. Religion. We've got harem. We've got pandering fanservice. We've got maid-like outfits. We've got mechs. We've got robots. We've got demons. We've got monsters.

But with all of that there is little to no reason in anything that I can see. I just kind of don't get it. It's a buch of crap that singularly would be fine for separate shows, and they've got it all in this one 13 episode show.

I'll give it the next episode to kind of explain stuff correctly before I drop it.

Me though you not drop a lot? Me too want explanations like you but me know like you that me have to wait in future episode. *Patience*

04-17-09, 12:54 PM

I don't drop a lot, but this show seems like it doesn't even want to have a plot, but just plot elements. I'm nowhere near as interested as I was last week in this show.

04-17-09, 1:52 PM

noteDhero said:
I don't drop a lot, but this show seems like it doesn't even want to have a plot, but just plot elements. I'm nowhere near as interested as I was last week in this show.

Ok me understand and me hope show becomes better so you comment on it. :D
Modified by japanme32, 04-17-09, 5:11 PM

04-17-09, 2:14 PM

this anime seems to be getting better.. good~
Tosi ystävyys ei jäädy pakkasella! Thank you for your visit. Welcome again!

04-17-09, 3:19 PM

Lots of plot elements, no connection yet.

Still waiting for the connection.

04-17-09, 3:32 PM

Glad to see Misao still alive. Also love Kanade.

04-17-09, 5:08 PM

The questionen is now, how does he save Misao :P, the serie get better and better.

04-17-09, 6:13 PM

It was good, except for the excessive wtf moments and excessive breaks from reality (even of the series itself. Some of those rooms during the fight were a little... big).
Confucius say man who stand on toilet is high on pot.

04-17-09, 6:30 PM

there is still mch i dun understand about this show,its kinda irritating ... Natsume kinda suck using the suitcase as a threat but at least he protects his friends

Awesome Sig by Lailide

04-17-09, 6:41 PM

Haha I still don't get the overall gist of this story. Like what are all these societies? Why are they against each other? Probably just missed that part

04-17-09, 7:36 PM

Falatorx said:
idk i thought it was pretty clear. Misao seemingly couldn't maintain her existence for a while after the attack and took a while to come back (as explained by our cyborg girl). When Tomo was in danger, she reacted and summoned the mech thing for which she is the sacrifice. She wasn't around after said mech was summoned because she was inside of it like the girl inside the other mech. When mech was no longer needed and was unsummoned, she came back since she was no longer inside of it.

I like Misao's character a lot personally so it kind of sucked that she wasn't around for the majority of the episode, but it did explain a lot about their situation. Of course our hero is slightly less than heroic now though, he still doesn't have a clue what is going on and is only starting to get a handle on the new power grants to himself and Misao, but i'd imagine joining the science club will change this.

Saeki Reishirou just annoys me. I guess the segment in this episode about his past is supposed to make viewers feel sympathy for him and understand his actions, as well as showing how he is similar to Tomo in regards to a very important girl dying and being his little ghost guardian, but he still feels like a generic bad guy mostly.

Hmm.. Okay. I guess I see what you mean and also agree that Misao wasn't around much and that... well I still don't like Natsume because his too dense/doesn't listen but I think that has some purpose.
If it doesn't get a whole damn better soon, I can concentrate on Pandora Heart which so far is awesome... I think.

04-17-09, 8:53 PM

vindemon64 said:
Lots of plot elements, no connection yet.

Still waiting for the connection.

In all honesty.. I really don't remember what happened at all during the first episode and the way the this episode started kinda left me wondering how the 2nd episode ended again.. I'm still looking for the connections.

A few things I'm starting to like though are the mechs and the action.. So I'm definitely still going to watch this.
Modified by yunadestined, 04-17-09, 9:05 PM

Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
Help     FAQ     About     Contact     Terms     Privacy     AdChoices