Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Apr 12, 2009 10:44 PM

Jan 2009
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
I like this episode a lot. What I like:
Mashiro and Yuuri hot bed stuff. Mashiro would make excellent bed partner as a Goddess.
Mashiro going to school and her uniform.
The new character Yumina.
Kisaragi going hyper by knowing situation of Mashiro and Yuuri.
Mashiro getting perfect score.
Ameri going hyper on her father because Yuuri father convince him with bribery (sort of).

What I did not like:
Kisaragi with Flores (I think is her name and is how I hear) deciding to put Mashiro in all girl school. I understand why but me worried that evil ghosts take control of other girls to harm Mashiro.
Girls being scarred of Mashiro because she have tail and ears. In Japan no one afraid of Neki mimi people.

Mashiro in school uniform look good? What u all think? Me like cuffs and the red bow tie. Me also like the small voices of those chibi spirits.

Yumina might be more amazing than Felli as loli. I mean great eye color. I might add her in my favorites.

Good question: Could people see Mashiro when she was shining during motorcycle ride?? Me just checked and only some saw her like me thought, those with 6th sense developed, me guess. That is nice to be able to be invisible.

Me notice OP show hints of who get possessed/form contract of the bad guys.
O_O Ameri get possessed by Dragon one....Yada! Yada! (not want it mean).
japanme32Apr 20, 2009 9:31 PM
Apr 13, 2009 3:39 PM

Jan 2009
japanme32 said:

Yumina might be more amazing than Felli as loli. I mean great eye color. I might add her in my favorites.

No Feli > Yumina : D

And i am guessing the situation about the girls being scarred will be the theme for the next episode...
Apr 13, 2009 5:29 PM

Jan 2009
Deshwitat said:
japanme32 said:

And i am guessing the situation about the girls being scarred will be the theme for the next episode...

They do have both unique features but more better Yumina with her eye color and hair color than Felli. Me think like that as appealing to me.
Apr 13, 2009 8:17 PM
Mar 2009
anyone rembere another character in any other story with an annoying voice like mashiro?
Apr 14, 2009 8:21 PM

Oct 2007
Akane-iro ni Somaru Saka one of the main lead, but it looks like it isn't her, speaking of that show, looks like this one may go down the same path, atleast with character interactions
Apr 14, 2009 8:57 PM

Oct 2008
how can Mashiro voice be annoying >=( i love it.

Apr 15, 2009 10:42 PM
Mar 2009
well i shouldnt say annoying but that kind of voice, i have no other way to describe it.

btw can u tell me if any one of you remeber an anime with plotline like this. the protagonist's brother tries to do something and he failed and the protagonist manages to do what his brother couldnt do
Apr 16, 2009 6:57 PM
Mar 2008
Whew, just tried to watch another RAW episode, and I'm kind of confused xD
From what I know, Mashiro wanted to go to the same school as Yuuri, but she got a perfect score, and now goes to Flores--or is it flawless? o_o.
We meet the other characters, who don't...seem to mind her ears & tail...? o.o
Either that or they know she's a god...? (doubt it :s)
...and we have the typical ZOMG YOU IS ENGAGED/MARRIED/etc?!?

I wish I understood more Japanese ;_;
&& Classmates being scared of Ears & tail is sad :(
Apr 16, 2009 8:27 PM

Jan 2009
Translucent said:
Whew, just tried to watch another RAW episode, and I'm kind of confused xD
From what I know, Mashiro wanted to go to the same school as Yuuri, but she got a perfect score, and now goes to Flores--or is it flawless? o_o.
We meet the other characters, who don't...seem to mind her ears & tail...? o.o
Either that or they know she's a god...? (doubt it :s)
...and we have the typical ZOMG YOU IS ENGAGED/MARRIED/etc?!?

I wish I understood more Japanese ;_;
&& Classmates being scared of Ears & tail is sad :(

God is all too powerful so scores are all perfect. Is what me think.
Apr 20, 2009 2:23 PM

Jul 2008
ugh <_< dam episode 3 is out and this isn't subbed yets T.T anyone know anything bout this?
Apr 20, 2009 4:00 PM

Oct 2008
Ayako released subs ~1 hour ago.
Apr 20, 2009 7:20 PM

Oct 2008
I thought thought the whole thing revolving the all girls elite school was lame. Mashiro wants to go because she wants to please everyone basically which is an annoying reason to do anything and one would think a god wouldn't be that childish. If she goes to the all girls school it sets a huge trap of making this show horribly boring and i'm not really sure how they will pull out of it unless she changes her mind. It also doesn't say much for the writing that the entire reason she wanted to go to school in the first place is to be with Yuuri and then before the day is out she already forgot about that and now she wants to go to please some total stranger, all the while taking on an activity that would severely hinder her real duties as a god.

"Ok this goddess appeared and now we're going to fight evil spirits and she is my wife, but wait, she is now going to a boarding school so i will barely see her at all!" sounds like a pretty crappy plot twist, doesn't it?

I also didn't like how her being a god was treated. They don't try to hide it AT ALL and in fact she even points out things like her ears and tail. Then people either brush it off like it is nothing or simply avoid her a bit. Completely unrealistic and shallow reactions from supporting characters.
Apr 20, 2009 7:34 PM

Feb 2008
it isn't like she forgot about being with yuuri. first and foremost she is a god and cannot disapoint people. not directly anyways. she did say that she was studying human relation in this particular century, and being with yuuri seems like a bonus. besides, she will be back soon enough once she realizes what she really wants to do.

Falatorx said:
I also didn't like how her being a god was treated. They don't try to hide it AT ALL and in fact she even points out things like her ears and tail. Then people either brush it off like it is nothing or simply avoid her a bit. Completely unrealistic and shallow reactions from supporting characters.

because gods exist in real life so we should be more realistic in reference to...what?
Apr 20, 2009 8:37 PM

Oct 2008
kisami said:
it isn't like she forgot about being with yuuri. first and foremost she is a god and cannot disapoint people. not directly anyways. she did say that she was studying human relation in this particular century, and being with yuuri seems like a bonus. besides, she will be back soon enough once she realizes what she really wants to do.

Falatorx said:

because gods exist in real life so we should be more realistic in reference to...what?

mashiro is not a supporting character. A girl having ears or a tail like that isn't normal, thus a realistic reaction would be people pointing it out in some way or another.
Apr 20, 2009 9:09 PM

Apr 2008
give me a tail and neko mimi in a school girl uniform and i'm set.......... haha jk

all in all the episode was cute i mean who would of though that a deity would get a 100% score on a school exam?!!?!?
Apr 20, 2009 10:00 PM

Jun 2008
This is actually...surprisingly...not terrible. It's better than most of the garbage in this genre. Still stupid, still typical, but not as much as I expected. I'm kind of enjoying this, as reluctant as I am to admit it.

Finished the episode. Pretty stupid, but it's cute and I like the music so I'll keep watching it.

God I hate this genre lol
GrmoApr 20, 2009 10:19 PM
Apr 20, 2009 10:06 PM

Jan 2009
Falatorx said:
I thought thought the whole thing revolving the all girls elite school was lame. Mashiro wants to go because she wants to please everyone basically which is an annoying reason to do anything and one would think a god wouldn't be that childish. If she goes to the all girls school it sets a huge trap of making this show horribly boring and i'm not really sure how they will pull out of it unless she changes her mind. It also doesn't say much for the writing that the entire reason she wanted to go to school in the first place is to be with Yuuri and then before the day is out she already forgot about that and now she wants to go to please some total stranger, all the while taking on an activity that would severely hinder her real duties as a god.

"Ok this goddess appeared and now we're going to fight evil spirits and she is my wife, but wait, she is now going to a boarding school so i will barely see her at all!" sounds like a pretty crappy plot twist, doesn't it?

Me have same negativity about all this girl school setup because Mashiro is so wanted. I am sure girls will get possessed to get Mashiro. Me surprised also Mashiro got 100% one shot with one day study. Wow!

Add this because me think people would not get it unless subs would be in. Common problems of pronunciation in Japan. Me always have to say "Ie sono nie des." (No, this is not it). Must be careful how you pronounce or things like this happen.
japanme32Apr 20, 2009 10:11 PM
Apr 20, 2009 11:24 PM

Jul 2008
i think anyone would misunderstand that little situation with mashiro on top of him; and so mashiro decides to go to school, where she learns he has 7 other wives (rofl) and ends up accidentally going to the all girls school, and is now alienated b/c of her ears and tail, poor mashiro =(
the only way to stop a gamer from playing is either: beat them, or wait until they get bored (though 2% percent suffer seizures
Apr 21, 2009 12:43 AM

Jan 2009
hahaaha i love this ep

Apr 21, 2009 1:28 AM
Jan 2009
Perfect on Exams... What can you expect more from a goddess.
Apr 21, 2009 3:12 AM

Feb 2009
well i I'd say this is not complete crap, but still it has a few things that keeps it likeable, but the main thing that bugs me right now are all the friggin camera angles. Seriously there should be a limit to how many times you tilt the picture, i was close to getting a headache from all the rights and lefts and ups and downs with the camera, less tilting with the camera then i might just be able to watch the entire show
Pantyshots are a different matter entirely

Apr 21, 2009 4:19 AM

Aug 2008
This show is so bad it's not even funny.

Graphics < Akikan
Story < Akane-iro ni Somaru Saka
Characters < R+V

I figure the terrible angle sweeps should represent a game-like feel?

japanme32 said:
Deshwitat said:
japanme32 said:

They do have both unique features but more better Yumina with her eye color and hair color than Felli. Me think like that as appealing to me.
wut? pls don't make me comment on this..
Apr 21, 2009 5:52 AM

Sep 2008
japanme32 said:

what you on about?? felli wins hands down no questions askd....yumina is just moe with eyes

anyways ok episode....i just hope it don't turn out like Akane-iro ni Somaru Saka(although i have a bad feeling it will)

flawless sensei is the one with the annoying i reckons
Apr 21, 2009 6:33 AM

Jan 2009
obliviouz said:
japanme32 said:

what you on about?? felli wins hands down no questions askd....yumina is just moe with eyes

anyways ok episode....i just hope it don't turn out like Akane-iro ni Somaru Saka(although i have a bad feeling it will)

flawless sensei is the one with the annoying i reckons

Is personal taste only.
Apr 21, 2009 11:19 AM

Feb 2008
Funny episode.
But, Eh? Stupid classmates. I'd go "aaawww~" instead of running away from Mashiro. :(
Apr 21, 2009 11:20 AM
Anime DB Admin
BACK FOR MORE?

Jan 2007
Haha, that was much better than the first episode.

The scene about the 8 wifes at school cracked me up. xD

staff.applications  
guidelines.faq 

report.abuse  

thx.skittles  
thx.kina 

[H+] ³  
Apr 21, 2009 1:03 PM

Dec 2008
Kvakond said:

Graphics < Akikan
Story < Akane-iro ni Somaru Saka
Characters < R+V

I've gotta disagree. Please, I think Akikan's graphics were much worse. I'll admit it's not great on this series, but you exaggerate far too much by saying it's worse than Akikan. Story..honestly, I prefer this story to Akane-iro's (keep in mind, there's only two episodes that have been subbed so far), but I find myself wanting to see more episodes of this. Akane-iro didn't have the same pull for me..and some of their character's hair styles were ugly (it annoyed me through the whole season). As for the characters..like I said it's only been a couple episodes..and they're still introducing characters so there hasn't been much character development. I liked some of R+V's characters too though, so I won't say they're worse than Tayutama's.

It's too bad that this series is only going to be 12 episodes..I think they're going to end up rushing through plot and it won't turn out as well as it should..but I know I'll still be watching it on a weekly basis.

Oh..and there's no way Felli loses to Yumina. Zettai ni.
Apr 21, 2009 2:50 PM

Feb 2008
Kvakond said:
Graphics < Akikan

Yeah, right...

Enjoy your Akikan
Apr 21, 2009 4:37 PM

Sep 2008
De-JaY said:
Kvakond said:
Graphics < Akikan

Yeah, right...

*image*
*image*

Enjoy your Akikan

^i lold.

Also, love the ED song.
Apr 21, 2009 5:00 PM

Jan 2009
Motoyama said:
De-JaY said:
Kvakond said:
Graphics < Akikan

Yeah, right...

*image*
*image*

Enjoy your Akikan

^i lold.

Also, love the ED song.

Hey me had no problem with Akikan but me not picky on art. me open minded.
Apr 21, 2009 6:41 PM

Aug 2008
The reason why I picked this show is primarily for the art design, cuteness, a small touch of fan service, and comedy. You don't even need to use your head to watch this show.

Before I picked this show, I don't have any expectations on the story part. I knew that this is going to be typical and generic.

Nevertheless, this one is better as compared to the other typical harem shows that I previously watched. However, it's still too early to judge that for now.

More importantly, the enjoyment and fun factor that I got from watching this series. Although, I know that some of you guys hate this kind of stuff. I just need something to cool me off after watching all those other "serious" shows at the same time.

Apr 21, 2009 7:44 PM

Jun 2007
japanme32 said:
Motoyama said:
De-JaY said:
Kvakond said:
Graphics < Akikan

Yeah, right...

*image*
*image*

Enjoy your Akikan

^i lold.

Also, love the ED song.

Hey (I) had no problem with Akikan but I'm not picky on art. I'm open minded.

The mes are getting real annoying.
Apr 21, 2009 7:46 PM

Jan 2009
DeathfireD said:
japanme32 said:
Motoyama said:
De-JaY said:
Kvakond said:
Graphics < Akikan

Yeah, right...

*image*
*image*

Enjoy your Akikan

^i lold.

Also, love the ED song.

Hey (I) had no problem with Akikan but I'm not picky on art. I'm open minded.

The mes are getting real annoying.

When you use I? Me still confused about certain things in english grammar. Me have to use dictionary but all say this good way to learn by practice.
Apr 21, 2009 8:17 PM

Apr 2008
Kvakond said:
This show is so bad i'm going to keep watching it.

Graphics > Akikan
Story > Akane-iro ni Somaru Saka
Characters > R+V

fixed for awesomeness
LvhinaApr 21, 2009 8:22 PM
Apr 21, 2009 11:42 PM

Nov 2007
this feels so much like kannagi with drawings from akane-iro ni. it was funny but there are way better shows that i think i will spend my time with.
Apr 22, 2009 1:10 AM

May 2008
hmm i like the art, it reminds me of Goshuushosama Ninomiya-kun but it is not really an interesting show ,hopefully the next episode will surprise me .

Awesome Sig by Lailide
Apr 22, 2009 5:56 AM

Jul 2008
The episode was as cute as I expected it to be from this series. Although it was kind of sad at the end when all the students stopped talking to Mashiro because of her tail. It seems like the next episode will be more depressing.
patient_sensesApr 22, 2009 7:02 AM
Apr 22, 2009 7:36 AM

Apr 2008
8 wives xD hahas~

Apr 22, 2009 8:24 AM

Jul 2008
didnt really like the op~~, i woudl prefer the original one. but since it was the same artist its still ok. needs moar mifuyu~~

Apr 22, 2009 11:52 AM

Jul 2008
hmm not big of a suspense but entertaining on the other hand, something I would watch when im bored
So seems like most of the main characters and introduced cept for one
Apr 22, 2009 4:36 PM

Jul 2008
patient_senses said:
The episode was as cute as I expected it to be from this series. Although it was kind of sad at the end when all the students stopped talking to Mashiro because of her tail. It seems like the next episode will be more depressing.

yeah hopefully she can get back up again... but still,the episode is entertaining to watch^^
Apr 22, 2009 5:08 PM
Feb 2009
Wonder how long ep 3 will take fro subs cuz i really got hook into this show.
Apr 22, 2009 5:10 PM
Apr 2009
wtf? if this was posted 1 minute ago how the hell are the like 50 replies already?
I, Trust You Foreevaaa
Apr 24, 2009 8:27 PM

Sep 2008
Err, what group does the 720p encodes with the dark orange squarish font?

Anyway, this seemed more like a "Introduce everyone else not exactly essiental to the plot at once" episode to me. Although the first few minutes seemed a bit out of place with the rest of the episode, meh, still good.
Apr 24, 2009 10:11 PM

Dec 2008
This episode was great. Gotta luv Mashiro xD!
Kinda lame when everybody started avoiding her...
Apr 25, 2009 4:37 PM

Apr 2009
<3 mashiro in uniform =)
This episode was good, i liked it more than the first one!

Apr 25, 2009 10:47 PM

Dec 2007
Well, I think that series was enjoyable, cute even if the story is decent. However, I don’t think this story will go bad any time. The art design is good, and it has some cute moments that I enjoyed.
Apr 26, 2009 10:21 AM

May 2007
It'd be funny if the boy really did gather 8 wives. Harem route ftw! I was actually surprised when she chose to attend Flawless; I was pretty much sure that she'd choose not to, just for being able to go to the same school. The blue haired girl is cute, and no, I didn't even bother with remembering the names.
Apr 26, 2009 11:53 AM

Oct 2008
Is that really Kikurami Kami no Hime? She seems to quite demonic when it comes to training.. Hopefully, Mito Yuuri won't die due to exhaustion before the actual battles.

Apr 29, 2009 1:48 AM

Jan 2009
Very good episode. New characters look great and it was interesting to see Mashiro being feared by girls in flawless after they saw that she is different.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Tayutama -Kiss on my Deity- Episode 5 Discussion

Laevantein - Feb 26, 2010

11 by Punkero »»
Feb 5, 5:47 PM

Poll: » Tayutama -Kiss on my Deity- Episode 10 Discussion

ShanaFlame - Jun 8, 2009

35 by Alfakurama »»
Aug 21, 2023 10:14 AM

Poll: » Tayutama -Kiss on my Deity- Episode 9 Discussion

ShanaFlame - Jun 1, 2009

47 by Dekom »»
Feb 26, 2022 1:50 PM

Poll: » Tayutama -Kiss on my Deity- Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

ShanaFlame - Jun 21, 2009

110 by A-Simple-Squire »»
Feb 26, 2022 7:28 AM

Poll: » Tayutama -Kiss on my Deity- Episode 11 Discussion

ShanaFlame - Jun 14, 2009

45 by A-Simple-Squire »»
Feb 26, 2022 6:33 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.