Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Cardcaptor Sakura Collector’s Edition
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Jan 14, 2023 12:13 AM
Apr 2021
Lo difícil que es para Yue dejar atrás a su anterior dueño, o sea el mago Clow, para dar comienzo a que Sakura sea la nueva dueña... entiendo su hostilidad, muy capricornio de su parte. También me agradó que lo de la catástrofe no sea algo material o físico, de solo imaginar que no sientes nada por esa persona que es realmente importante para ti me hace sentir raro, al igual que sentí raro ver a Tomoyo sin sentir nada especial por Sakura en la visión respecto a la catástrofe.
Y cómo que fin? what about the other 24 chapters?
May 14, 2023 8:29 AM
Jul 2017
bruh the catastrophe is ppl forget?!

what a horrible flashforward into an alternate reality where the 1st most loved disappears. doesn't the 2nd most loved then become the most loved lol?

also, the bells are such a stupid deux ex machina. it makes sense since we kept seeing them, had a crescent, and were used constantly. but now they disappear/undid the catastrophe

the RANDOM UNEARNED POWERUP with the wand transformation LMAO brujhhhh

also her brother knew yue wasn't a human and kept watch over her the whole time
Jul 17, 2023 12:59 AM

Jan 2021
That was atrocious. I'm legitimately pissed at how lazily they handled that battle. Sakura has how many dozens of cards, and 90% of her victories throughout the entire series have defaulted to her just spamming Windy and Fly. You'd think for the final confrontation she'd have to think up some creative combination to win but no, as per usual, just throw out Windy and despite Yue not being apparently weak to it, it just captures him like he's a level 1 pokemon. The writers put absolutely zero thought into this. Twenty episodes of foreshadowing this battle and this is how it ended. Ridiculous. Not to mention she got a get out of jail free card for no real reason to try again when she'd already lost the first time despite there being a "no one is allowed to interfere" rule but y'know, the protagonist is immune to that I guess. I think it would've been a much happier ending if she'd actually lost for real. At least then the relationship between that pedophile teacher and the 10 year old girl would be over once and for all and I think everyone would be more comfortable with that.
Shrimp_TailJul 17, 2023 1:02 AM
Jan 13, 10:49 PM

Sep 2016
Reply to Shrimp_Tail
That was atrocious. I'm legitimately pissed at how lazily they handled that battle. Sakura has how many dozens of cards, and 90% of her victories throughout the entire series have defaulted to her just spamming Windy and Fly. You'd think for the final confrontation she'd have to think up some creative combination to win but no, as per usual, just throw out Windy and despite Yue not being apparently weak to it, it just captures him like he's a level 1 pokemon. The writers put absolutely zero thought into this. Twenty episodes of foreshadowing this battle and this is how it ended. Ridiculous. Not to mention she got a get out of jail free card for no real reason to try again when she'd already lost the first time despite there being a "no one is allowed to interfere" rule but y'know, the protagonist is immune to that I guess. I think it would've been a much happier ending if she'd actually lost for real. At least then the relationship between that pedophile teacher and the 10 year old girl would be over once and for all and I think everyone would be more comfortable with that.
@Shrimp_Tail You have some valid points, however, I don't think this show should be taken at face value, but metaphorically. In the grand scheme of things, the target audience is kids, and adults like us, who watch it, shouldn't be too critical, especially considering the great production value. It's a show that you turn your brain off at the end of the day and bask in the glory of relentless optimism and relaxation that this fantastic universe has to offer. Could it have been written more coherently? Absolutely. With that closure, I think that above all the creator's objective was to empower kids and give them the courage to take the first leap toward independence, and that's a nice message.
TapuChipJan 16, 7:09 AM
My candies:
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Cardcaptor Sakura Episode 37 Discussion

xxjanism - Aug 7, 2009

36 by CronoGlasses »»
Apr 8, 9:32 AM

Poll: » Cardcaptor Sakura Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Kappaka - Sep 12, 2008

76 by Daviljoe193 »»
Apr 8, 6:49 AM

Poll: » Cardcaptor Sakura Episode 57 Discussion

gohdan - Apr 25, 2010

46 by johneaston »»
Apr 6, 4:40 PM

Poll: » Cardcaptor Sakura Episode 11 Discussion

enkil - Jun 29, 2009

36 by Ch0coPudding »»
Mar 31, 3:34 PM

Poll: » Cardcaptor Sakura Episode 10 Discussion

enkil - Jun 27, 2009

43 by Ch0coPudding »»
Mar 31, 2:40 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.