MyAnimeList.net

Forums

Recent Posts | My Watched Topics | My Ignored Topics | Search

S9E17! How I Met Your Mother Season 9 Episode 17 Online Watch Sunrise
MyAnimeList.net Forum »» Club Discussion »» The Orignals Episode 12 »» S9E17! How I Met Your Mother Season 9 Episode 17 Online Watch Sunrise

Must be a Club Member to Reply
02-03-14, 1:36 AM

Watch HIMYM S9E17 megashare online streaming putlocker free

Watch HIMYM S09E17 Megashare Sunrise Online Streaming full Free

9 Seasons, 208 Episodes | Airs: 8:00 PM on CBS | Show Status: Current Genre: Comedy, cbs

Taking place in a continual flashback narrated by the future Ted (Bob Saget) telling the story of the erstwhile Ted's (Josh Radnor) love life, How I Met Your Mother is a comedy about five friends living in New York City. The colorful cast of characters includes the sweet but boring couple, Lily (Alyson Hannigan) and Marshall (Jason Segel); the ex-love and Canadian, Robin (Cobie Smulders); and the fan-favorite sex addict, Barney (Neil Patrick Harris).

Robin and Ted reminisce about past relationships as they search for a drunken Barney on the day of the wedding; Lily and Marshall come to a resolution; Barney befriends two men who are eager to meet women.

Season 9, Episode 17

Airing: February 3, 2014

Sunrise

MacLaren's, an Irish bar in the middle of New York, in which some of the show is set, is loosely based on four favorite bars of Bays, Thomas and others from the Late Show staff. They include: McGee's, a Midtown tavern near the Ed Sullivan Theatre where the Late Show is taped; McHale's, a legendary Hell's Kitchen bar which closed in 2006; Chumley's, a since-closed historic Greenwich Village pub; and Fez, another closed bar on the Upper West Side. McGee's had a mural that Bays and Thomas both liked and wanted to incorporate into the show. The name for the bar is from Carter Bays' assistant, Carl MacLaren; the bartender in the show is also named Carl.

In September 2008, it was announced that Lifetime Television had purchased the right to rerun How I Met Your Mother at a rate of about $725,000 per episode. The four-year syndication contract stipulated that the studio deliver at least 110 half-hour episodes by the year 2010, and allowed for up to eight seasons of the show. At the end of the fourth season only 88 episodes had been produced, and a further 22 episodes were required, ensuring that there would be a fifth season.[28] On May 19, 2009, the fifth-season renewal was announced. On May 20, 2009, CBS announced that How I Met Your Mother would again be aired at 8 pm, leading into the new comedy Accidentally on Purpose. On January 12, 2010, the show hit the milestone of its 100th episode. It was also announced that the series would return for a sixth season on CBS.[30] In response to being syndicated, Thomas said, "We're thrilled that it will live on in other forms," and they were proud of the show and it was great to see the strong demand.

The news also appears to describe the show’s format, which looks to be similar to the current How I Met Your Mother, with an older version of Sally describing to her kids how she met their father.

The most recent episode of How I Met Your Mother marked the show’s 200th episode, and the 16th of the final season, with only 8 more episodes to go until the series finale.

Fans won’t be the only ones to feel emotional about the show’s end. In a recent interview on The Talk, Alyson Hannigan teared up as she was talking about missing the camaraderie with the cast, particularly with on-screen husband Jason Segel. “He’s such a wonderful guy,” she began, before joking, “I’m not gonna miss him!”

Watch How I Met Your Mother S09E17 Season 9 Episode 17 Online . How I Met Your Mother S09E17 . How I Met Your Mother 9x17 Online now, and enjoy How I Met Your Mother Season 9 Episode 17 on novamov, vidbux, videozer, vidxden, putlocker.

Watch How I Met Your Mother Season 9 Episode 17, Watch How I Met Your Mother Season 9 Episode 17 Online, Watch How I Met Your Mother Season 9 Episode 17 Free Online , How I Met Your Mother Season 9 Episode 17 Free, Watch How I Met Your Mother Season 9 Episode 17 , How I Met Your Mother Season 9 Episode 17 Online, Watch How I Met Your Mother Season 9 Episode 17 HDQ Online, How I Met Your Mother Season 9 Episode 17 Free HDQ, Enjoy How I Met Your Mother Season 9 Episode 17 Free

Video link : http://onlinetvsynopsis.ning.com/forum/megashare-watch-how-i-met-your-mother-season-9-episode-17-online-

Help     FAQ     About     Contact     Terms     Privacy     AdChoices