Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 9, 2009 11:00 PM

Aug 2008
Meh, I really just can't take any of this seriously nor can I be entirely engaged with what's going on since all of this seems to be tied together by shoestrings, with the writing adding new twists and stuff as we go along, not necessarily developing anything at all.

I don't think the episode moved quickly at all, I just have a hard time trying to figure out what this show is about, and therefore what is and isn't important. I just find it weird that they introduce characters in the worst ways, and go long amounts of episodes without really doing anything with certain characters, only to have them play larger roles...or just completely have a specific character (Nina) have little to no personality and be subject to the whims of the plot.
Apr 10, 2009 3:41 AM

Aug 2007
japanme32 said:
MrTerrorist said:
Here's something i got from animesuki about Haikizokou, Psyharden and why the Queen call Layfon "It".

Haikizokou

Psyharden

Why the Queen call Layfon "It"

I agreed with 80% of this. Is good info.

I like it too. Now we just need more info on why there wasn't much Felli in this ep?
Apr 20, 2009 1:34 PM

Mar 2008
Good episode, the story is finally starting to move at a decent speed, and that's a good thing. Sharnid looks cool in his costume from the 10th platoon.
May 7, 2009 2:21 PM

Oct 2008
Finally, Layfon gets a blade replacement.. A katana!

10th Platoon vs 17th Platoon

Sounds pretty illogical in terms of battle plan but nonetheless, it happens that the Academy leader who can also be considered as the equivalent of the president of a nation can make all sorts of decision on their own and disagreement or opposition to his decisions will result in getting kicked out of the Academy City similar to a deportation. Thinking about this realistically.. Getting deported for stopping a drug deal is definitely extraordinary!
Jun 1, 2011 8:26 PM

Jul 2010
Kvakond said:
- Drugs are bad.. even if it's for the sake of your city
- There wasn't enough Felli goodness

for some reason the drug reference made me laugh and i agree, very little felli

Oct 11, 2011 1:26 PM

Feb 2010
nina4life said:
kie_ said:
Did Nina lost her memories or something? I clearly remember that she said she don't want Layfon in her group.
Also the new ED is nice.

Just forget it. Seems like Nina has short-term memory, she forgot every single fight with Layfon and acts all shiny again.
Hopefully the producers will one day forget to place her in the episode, and than again, and again, and so I never see her forgetting & annoying (but good-looking) face ever again.

just plain lols when I read that.
Sheepshaman.png
Jan 10, 2012 2:56 AM

Sep 2011
Yeeaaahh yeaahhh can't wait until the next episode! Too bad its time for me to go to bed. :(
May 29, 2014 5:57 AM

Aug 2013
Take drugs so your battle plan is approved. Very clever Diin.
"May those who accept their fate be granted happiness."

"May those who defy their fate be granted glory."
Aug 2, 2014 9:24 AM

Feb 2013
I lol'd at Layfon trying to protect his shin from Felli.
Mar 17, 2015 8:54 PM

May 2014
Layfon is a psyvwarden.
Fucking NIna as usual. Seriously, your ethics is to abet a criminal, defy police orders for the sake of trying to justify his use of overloads? Can't she accept someone evil? Seriously, F8ck off already, she's ruining her friend's police career and is causing trouble. No other way around it. So naïve.
Jul 8, 2015 3:47 AM

Dec 2013
Kvakond said:

From what I understand:
- Psyhardens have superior abilities and should use katanas to max out their potential.
- The WonderRam (and Leerin's familiar) are Haikizokus aka fairies of ruined cities.
- The mercenary guy with the tattooed eye is here to get the WonderRam.
- Drugs are bad.. even if it's for the sake of your city
- There wasn't enough Felli goodness

Before I forget, here is some free cake to all Regios fans:

Furthermore, I am of the opinion that Felli is to deified!

Just a word on your second point, but that wasn't Leerin's familiar a few episodes back. That was Grendan's electronic fairy protecting her.

However, the second part concerning Haikizokus being fairies from ruined cities is spot on.
Kuro_YuukiJul 8, 2015 3:56 AM
Matsuoka Yoshitsugu has hardly any range as a voice actor, and is grossly over-cast.

Yeah. I said it.
Jan 28, 2016 2:25 AM

Aug 2013
Seriously..? Is Nina trying to be the world's most hated person now..?
Even Naruki is pissed off at you know.. well whatever what's next.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Chrome Shelled Regios Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

ShanaFlame - Jun 20, 2009

164 by Archean-Return »»
Jul 22, 2023 12:38 AM

Poll: » Chrome Shelled Regios Episode 21 Discussion ( 1 2 )

ShanaFlame - May 30, 2009

63 by Archean-Return »»
Jul 21, 2023 10:58 PM

Poll: » Chrome Shelled Regios Episode 20 Discussion ( 1 2 )

ShanaFlame - May 23, 2009

52 by Archean-Return »»
Jul 21, 2023 10:30 PM

Poll: » Chrome Shelled Regios Episode 19 Discussion ( 1 2 )

MrTerrorist - May 17, 2009

88 by Archean-Return »»
Jul 21, 2023 9:55 PM

Poll: » Chrome Shelled Regios Episode 17 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Quickfox - May 3, 2009

56 by Archean-Return »»
Jul 21, 2023 8:40 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.