Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Dec 5, 2014 12:12 AM

Nov 2014
Brilliant episode. Poor Shin :(
Jan 24, 2015 6:32 PM

Oct 2013
Let me tell you dudes, the scenes involving Shouji were the best part of not only this episode but the last few episodes. As I said previously, IT TAKES TWO TO TANGO, YO. It was a pretty unbiased perspective on the whole shabang, y'know?

But the most important part of that IMO was Jun and Kyousuke's observations that relationships with Nana are very one-sided; she expects to receive all this love but doesn't give it. It complimented the first scene with Nana making that observation herself and how she wants to "spoil" Nobu. Perhaps she's matured a little bit after all.

but damn, man, the fuck everyone have to be so loose for? quit fuggin on the first date smfh STUDIES SHOW YOU KNOW THAT RELATIONSHIPS WHERE PEOPLE WAIT TO FUG UNTIL AFTER 90 OR SOME DAYS IN THEIR RELATIONSHIP ARE SIGNIFICANTLY MORE LIKELY TO LAST THAN RELATIONSHIPS WHERE YOU FUGGIN IN THE FIRST WEEK. RESPECT YOUR BODY AND RESPECT YOUR SOUL.

expected this kinda shit outta Takumi but I respected Nobu more than to do the bang with Nana a day after she broke up with slutbag. If yo girl is immature, you gotta be mature for her. KEEP IT IN YOUR PANTS.

Also, it was this episode that I realized there are significantly fewer guys in the series that Nana hasn't had a crush on than there are guys she has had a crush on. looool

Discord: the.path.to.pathos
RateYourMusic
last.fm
Oct 15, 2015 4:18 PM

Jul 2013
Poor Shin,it's now clear he had a crappy childhood,no wonder he is prostituting.Is it me or does it seem like he's falling for Reira?
For some reason I actually like Nobu x Nana1,they are too cute <3 .
At least Nana seems to be entering this relationship with a better attitude.I wonder if they'll last though.
Wow who knew Nana2 was so possessive? I was actually surprised by what she said to Nobu.So she is using Nobu to satisfy her own selfish desire to keep Nana1 close to her.Well I guess it's cool that Nobu knows about this side of hers.
Oct 17, 2015 1:16 AM

Aug 2015
I must be the only few happy to see Shouji and Sachiko again. Thankfully the show didn't conveniently villainize him cos that would really break his character. I thought him apologizing to Sachiko for not bringing back a LV bag was a sweet display of his often undervalued sincerity.

Despite his cheating, he is essentially a caring and down-to-earth person. Similar to Nobu in a way, sans all the dreamy fluffs. I can relate to a person like Shoji as someone whos also constantly worrying about future stability. It's a concern that never surface from Hachi's mind throughout the entire series -- one of the main reason why both of them always felt so disconnected.

At the flurry of the moment, humans often make mistakes. Nobody is perfect and it's through mistakes that people learn. Seeing him and Sachiko still happily together validates that. Both of them found love and someone who appreciate one other. Who are we to judge them. After all, love is blind isn't it.

Anyways, I love this episode. Anytime Jun and Kyosuke makes an appearance, I know the episode's gonna be good. The whole sequence of them talking about Hachi pretty much summed up how I feel. It's frightening how perceptive they always are. I guess it's anime after all.
kcerwniartamiOct 17, 2015 7:41 AM
Dec 15, 2015 3:52 PM
Jun 2013
So June thinks that after someone cheats on Nana she should kick and scream to get him back...that is beyond stupid.

I'm beginning to think that the two Nana's might end up together at the end. They have a very interesting obsession with each other without the other one really knowing. That would be a cool twist. But no matter what happens I just wanna get to the ending. Nana narrating at the end of each episodes is making me anxious.
Jan 24, 2016 5:34 AM

Oct 2015
Nobu and Nana were sooo damn cute together.

Nana's monologues at the start and end of the episodes get more and more frightening
Apr 4, 2016 1:16 PM

Aug 2014
So first Nobou then for second time white Nana brought black Nana and Ren together :D

That talk with Shouji at abr was funny ;]
Lol that Junko and Kyosuke are old couple :D

I knew that this will happen with Takumi ;d

the fuck is wrong with black Nana? for the first time I don't like her :[ She did say about Trapnest taking people from her but...

Is black Nana in coma in hospital? I bet something happened to her... it is too obvious with these endings...
Thyriad-oPPailovApr 4, 2016 1:48 PM
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ ちゅっ ちゅっ キス (´。✪ω✪。`)

I hate it when anime/manga that I enjoyed ends, especially when there could be much longer plot and when I love main heroine :P

I wish I had magic glasses that let me see real world in anime colors ;)
Jul 25, 2016 5:13 PM

Nov 2015
FINALLY!!! But I can't stop feeling uneasy, I feel like Shinichi actually likes her, but I'm not too worried about Takumi.
I do have the feeling Happy Nana will end up pregnant.
Aug 5, 2016 8:52 PM

Apr 2009
Ugh my blood boiled seeing Sachiko and Shouji! >_> I don't think Nana and Nobu are going to last even though they make a good couple. I like how Nana is actually making the effort to erase Takumi from her life.
Dec 5, 2016 2:39 PM
Sep 2015
I do not look forward to Takumi showing up again, thinking the relationship is still on. Why couldn't Nana have simply told him "it's over between us" instead of "don't call me again!"?
Dec 30, 2016 6:25 PM

Sep 2015
Shin had a shitty dad , no wonder he ran away from home.
Mar 2, 2017 1:38 PM

Mar 2015
No matter what happens in these episodes, the way Nana narrates is just too foreboding. I almost don't wanna watch this to the end!

But of course I will
I'm Bruneian and I like anime. And Manchester United. And fat cats.
Mar 11, 2017 8:36 AM
Mar 2017
Papde said:
Nana talking about ''setting Hachi free in her own garden'' sounded really heartless. Is she really like that?
And Shin's past has to be revealed soon!
I still don't fully understand what "setting hachi free in her own garden" means I need explanations D:
Mar 26, 2017 9:21 PM

Aug 2011
timmyturner7653 said:
Papde said:
Nana talking about ''setting Hachi free in her own garden'' sounded really heartless. Is she really like that?
And Shin's past has to be revealed soon!
I still don't fully understand what "setting hachi free in her own garden" means I need explanations D:

Basically she is saying that Nobu can look after Nana when she herself isn't around. Also with them both being in the same band she will always be able to keep an eye on Nana and not worry about someone taking Nana away from her.
Jun 15, 2017 1:30 PM
Feb 2016
Encarar os nossos erros e as feridas que eles deixaram....
Mesmo que os aceitemos, eles não desaparecerão.
Eu ainda estou chamando pelo seu nome, Nana.
Não importa o quanto seja doloroso...
Eu não pararei até que você me responda.
Aug 4, 2017 4:48 PM

Nov 2016
Lol Shins stepfather doesn't give a fuck.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Sep 30, 2017 6:57 PM

Aug 2017
Great episode ^^ happy to see my ship has sailed , they are so cute together <3
let's pray something bad won't happen
And with that I mean Takumi messing with their relationship

and why are they still showing shouji and sachiko ?? anyway , I love when jun and her bf show up

Also happy to see Nana x Nana again .
About the things Hachi says ,
I think that something bad happened with them that affected their friendship rather than Nana is dead/in coma , well I hope that's the case
Apr 21, 2018 3:11 PM

May 2016
As I thought Takumi has some feelings for Hachi, I didn't understand what Nana ment when she told Nobu at the stares but I think something bad is gonna happen soon, and Shin looks like from a rich family with a stepdad.
Mar 17, 2019 3:19 PM
Jul 2014
They're really building us up for some devastating type shit ughhhhh
I didn't realize Nana was so possessive O.O I like how we got to learn more about her past in this episode, though. Her obsessive and possessive nature is probably going to be her downfall or have something to do with what the anime is building up to...
May 17, 2019 7:50 AM

Oct 2012
Who is this unimportant ex-boyfriend? I forgot about him
We all forgot about him, right? xD

But wasn't people like that?
Once they break up they're just "escape" from their partner

"Is she that good"
Oh Nana (while drooling) xD

Damn Nana is scary, but Shin is probably correct in a way
I always guessed that Shin is probably a "bastard", but that's kinda sad when your family doesn't even love or acknowledge you
Sucks people like them exist

Misato hid her name too, maybe she's related to Shin?
"Signature removed"
Jun 5, 2019 2:59 PM
Apr 2016
So, Takumi in fact, doesn't think that his relationship with Nana has been severed, I can smell a misunderstanding already... We got a lot of stuff on Osaki Nana this episode, she's rather dark honestly, that scene made me jump to realization that she isn't all "nice" and stuff. I feel rather bad for Shin, seems like he was never loved, and that's why he has the tendency to sleep with women literally every single day, just to feel the warmth of a person, to get "fake" loved. I'm hoping Shin and Reira manage to fall for each other properly, and actually develop a proper relationship.
Oct 19, 2019 10:42 AM

Jun 2016
gosh I don't want this anime to end.
May 9, 2020 4:30 AM

Dec 2019
Im all for nobu x nana but i hate how they ended up together. The cheating and all the unnecessary bs.. but alright i guess. nobu deserves better. Also nana k’s friends are terrible and they wonder why nana doesnt tell them shit. God i cant stand the bitch shoji cheated on hachi with
May 28, 2020 4:11 PM

Jul 2015
Lmao Junko and Kyosuke roasting ex-san was pretty hilarious to watch

Seems like the Takumi issue isn't resolved just yet, dammit Hachi do things properly and not halfassed....

Even though it's pretty wholesome seeing Nobu and Nana together, I got this eerie feeling something bad will happen must be those ominous phrases at the end of each episode.....

Jul 5, 2020 2:06 PM

Feb 2020
i love seeing nana and hachi's relationship - they care about each other so much.

i hope nana will give a direct breakup to takumi or something seeing as it can complicated. also, nobu and hachi are so cute together i'm so happy for them!!

misato in the last scene was cute but there really is something mysterious about her especially when yasu asked her if misato is her real name.
Apr 24, 2021 7:04 PM
Mar 2021
ahhh i feel like they're moving so fast, what if it doesnt work out :(

also nana's outro's keep getting worse and worse ! we're all super scared
Aug 10, 2022 2:58 PM
Apr 2021
Ren was smart not getting involved in the middle of that triangle. I can sense something bad coming from afar, even without Hachi's sad narration.

And I feel so bad for Shin. I hope he does not fall in love with Reira though. That won't solve anything.
Aug 16, 2022 9:07 PM

Apr 2016
Ahhh Hachi x Nobu are so adorable that I don't want something bad to happen to them and good to see Nana's emotional growth.

Junko and Kyosuke still so entertaining, good to see Sachiko again.

Feel sorry for Shin, poor kid just want to be appreciated.

I love that this time Nana's possessiveness got some focus from an external point of view, poor Nobu, though.
Mar 14, 2023 2:40 PM
Oct 2017
Damn, finally a defect from Nana, I was already falling into the trap of think she was a perfect girl, and then boom, Nobu shows her true nature, a controller dominating person.

I almost lost all empahy for her, I wanted to see a defect but this might be too much for me to like her lol, like they say be careful with what you wish for.
Sep 17, 2023 8:36 PM

Mar 2023
poor shin-chan :(
jun is still giving off vibes...
Apr 3, 8:03 AM
Feb 2024
the thing shin's father said about him in the end made me feel so violently ill oh my god...

THIS EP WAS SO GOOD I LOVE JUNKO AND KYOSUKE SO MUCH and the shoji comeback didnt annoy me as much as i thought it would i actually dont mind him anymore!! i love jun and kyo's approach to shoji theyre such great friends
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » NANA Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 )

jacobpaige - Mar 23, 2008

77 by nelsonnnn »»
Yesterday, 6:46 PM

Poll: » NANA Episode 27 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Kayro - May 19, 2008

98 by _Geko_ »»
Apr 9, 4:10 PM

Poll: » NANA Episode 15 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Psylocybek - Aug 5, 2008

84 by mo_lave »»
Apr 8, 9:49 PM

Poll: » Nana Episode 47 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

tainteddonut - Jul 28, 2007

387 by SasakiTouha »»
Apr 8, 5:52 PM

Poll: » Nana Episode 32 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Koito91 - Jun 17, 2023

92 by sailorneptunelvr »»
Apr 7, 2:43 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.