Forum Settings
Forums
Princess Jellyfish
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 1, 2014 6:18 PM

Sep 2011
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
I loved this chapter, a naked Kuranosuke pleading with her not to leave, gotta love that.
Feb 3, 2014 2:31 PM

Jun 2009
You know, since the beginning of the manga I was always a fan of the brother - tsukimi pair. He's kinda my kind ? ( i like megane characters) But as the manga progress , even if I'm super happy those 2 getting closer, I can't help but notice Kuranosuke. He really is the one that knows tsukimi best. Even I was really happy about this chapter. This might be my first manga that I don't mind with who Tsukimi ends up with. All I hope is that she choose one! I'd be unhappy with an open ending.
Dec 31, 2014 5:51 AM
Mar 2012
It's strange, I was always more of a Tsukimi/Kuranosuke fan, but this chapter males me wonder what he sees in her. A mother substitute?
Jul 2, 2016 5:35 PM

Aug 2012
ElenirLachlagos said:
It's strange, I was always more of a Tsukimi/Kuranosuke fan, but this chapter males me wonder what he sees in her. A mother substitute?

I know it's been years since youve posted this comment so sorry x)
But I'm really liking this manga so far and the question of how both Tsukimi and Kuranosuke will overcome their mother lack is the most intersting part for me, so your comment called me out!

Yea I think he does see in her many things including a mother substitute. Since he's always been so lonely and missing his mom (so much that he even cross dresses to look like her like if she was sill there) and Tsukimi unlike the other girls he dated doesn't see his as a man so I guess it helps, besides they've spent so much time together he's getting attached to her and he probably would feel her lost like he felt his mother's : both women he loves would have left him.
He helped Tsukimi a lot overcoming her mother's lack by making her realized she can pretty etc...so I'm really enjoying the direction the manga is taking : maybe now it's Tsukimi's time to help Kuranosuke going throught that.
I think hes also fascinating by her because well she one of the Amars, they're pretty weird but moreover they look alike a lot, they are both terribly lonely. So imo he might see her as someone who look like him, someone he felt good with (since in the beginning of the manga he liked to go the Amars, he felt good, maybe because he didn't felt weird to cross dress, or I don't know) to a friend he really likes (and maybe starts to love, even tho I'd really like to see Kuranosuke x Tsukimi happen, I'm not sure it's love (but I really want it to be, they need each other much more than Shu and her ever could), he also is impressed by her skills, and yes probably he might see a mother substitute in her in that he feels comfortable with her.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kuragehime Chapter 39 Discussion

Zalost - May 24, 2011

8 by Safrichh »»
Yesterday, 10:42 AM

Poll: » Kuragehime Chapter 38 Discussion

stickymochi - May 22, 2011

12 by Safrichh »»
Apr 21, 2:04 PM

Poll: » Kuragehime Chapter 37 Discussion

jacobpaige - May 19, 2011

8 by Safrichh »»
Apr 20, 3:27 PM

Poll: » Kuragehime Chapter 36 Discussion

jacobpaige - May 13, 2011

8 by Safrichh »»
Apr 19, 5:41 PM

Poll: » Kuragehime Chapter 35 Discussion

jacobpaige - May 10, 2011

7 by Safrichh »»
Apr 18, 2:26 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.