Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 3, 2009 10:36 PM

Aug 2007
THIS IS AN MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
This time around they really got stomped out.
Heh Hiruma and Agon teamed up. nice. waits for next week

Apr 3, 2009 11:38 PM

Jul 2008
so gaou is trying for a delta dynamite, and the american team just keeps scoring touchdowns, no even shin could stop panther. but now kurita is back, and both agon and hiruma are both working together, very interesting combination
the only way to stop a gamer from playing is either: beat them, or wait until they get bored (though 2% percent suffer seizures
Apr 3, 2009 11:59 PM

Jun 2007
Yeah, America is made of pwn. As is Musashi's kick.

Hiruma and Agon = possibly the most anticipated combo play evar. Fear the dread pirate devil!
Shameless Blog Plugging: animetics.net
Apr 4, 2009 1:07 AM

Oct 2008
Man, I cannot help but be amused by the comments in the manga about why Panther excels compared to the Japanese players. It seems so un-PC by American cultural standards.

Anyway, I like this chapter since it set up some dramatic moments. The dragonfly, triangle dynamite, and fatty back in the game should make for a good offensive drive.
ironchefflipApr 4, 2009 1:14 AM
Apr 4, 2009 1:35 AM

Nov 2007
Woah the Hiruma x Agon duo, nice =D sadly Gaou couldn't do the delta dynamite =/ but thumbs up to Musashi's kick.
Apr 4, 2009 1:51 AM

Jan 2009
Dam the way panther stopped shin, the ultimate monster, with just 1 arm, is pathetic. How could shin have lost so easily?
Apr 4, 2009 8:00 AM

May 2007
Hiruma and Agon, eh? Can't say I'm not interested.

But still...if no one can stop Panther, its over.
Apr 4, 2009 9:24 PM

Jun 2008
Well now America just ran away with the game, and it's still the first half! Hiruma teaming Agon? The field will never know a greater evil. It was tough to see Shin go down like that, hopefully that was only a set back for him because I don't want to see Sena on defense.

ironchefflip said:
Man, I cannot help but be amused by the comments in the manga about why Panther excels compared to the Japanese players. It seems so un-PC by American cultural standards.

LOL, As a black person myself, it only gets funnier every time I read "slender arms only a black man could possess" or "special 4.1 sec run that the black man is gifted with". However, Japan's not known for racial sensitivity.
Apr 6, 2009 9:53 AM

Feb 2009
JTSlayer said:
Well now America just ran away with the game, and it's still the first half! Hiruma teaming Agon? The field will never know a greater evil. It was tough to see Shin go down like that, hopefully that was only a set back for him because I don't want to see Sena on defense.

ironchefflip said:

LOL, As a black person myself, it only gets funnier every time I read "slender arms only a black man could possess" or "special 4.1 sec run that the black man is gifted with". However, Japan's not known for racial sensitivity.

So true

May 4, 2009 7:54 PM

Aug 2008
Obviously this got bad for Japan.... Hmmm i know this seem racist but as far I understand in general, black people has a better physical development than any other race.... I mean it's logical... 'cause who wins the the marathons? Well they're usually won by African people right? Sub-Saharan people mostly... Indeed they're naturally gifted for running.... Ne way revert everything to Sena... Why Sena could block Yamato or Shin? Well he could 'cause he had that speed... so the same applies for Panther... with a faster speed the more powerful the hit will be... then that rules out why Shin was easily defeated by Panther... Damn not even Shin was able to take him down... that's bad news guys... I hope they score a touchdown!!! At least one to be back into game! Agon + Hiruma Dragonfly should be interesting :D... Finally Kurita is back.... Lol Hiruma said just the same I thought XD...GOOOO Japan!!! You're losing 28 to 6.... yet you can win... GOOOO!!!

Signs,
Green
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 17, 2011 6:20 PM

Feb 2011
Panther can be a cutie. :) So friendly but ever determined.

Woot, Agon and Hiruma working together~

I'm curious what everyone's relationship will be like after all this. Will they keep in contact?
眠れないのは君のせい
Dec 5, 2016 11:38 PM
🥊 CHAMPION 🥊

Apr 2016
Wowow is near to end....with this chapter ends the book 36th, one more to left!!!

Japan loses, and Hiruma has a new strategy!!! kekeke
All is possible!!! Kekeke
Aug 2, 2017 6:40 AM

Feb 2013
Wow, Hiruma and Agon will go with the Dragonfly.
May 13, 2018 5:44 PM

Nov 2016
I'm hyped for Hiruma and Agon teaming up.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

More topics from this board

Poll: » Eyeshield 21 Chapter 88 Discussion

Ranxomare - Jun 28, 2016

2 by nidoqueen106_2 »»
Feb 22, 8:40 PM

Poll: » Eyeshield 21 Chapter 329 Discussion

VK11 - May 15, 2009

18 by Unkrowned »»
Jan 20, 6:40 AM

Poll: » Eyeshield 21 Chapter 30 Discussion

rebwaters - Feb 18, 2009

2 by MaximumRex »»
Oct 6, 2023 1:38 AM

Poll: » Eyeshield 21 Chapter 26 Discussion

rebwaters - Feb 17, 2009

2 by MaximumRex »»
Oct 6, 2023 12:59 AM

Poll: » Eyeshield 21 Chapter 226 Discussion

rebwaters - Apr 8, 2009

2 by -DxP- »»
Sep 20, 2023 2:03 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.