MyAnimeList.net

Manga Information
Forums

Recent Posts | My Watched Topics | My Ignored Topics | Search

Eyeshield 21 Chapter 324 Discussion
MyAnimeList.net Forum »» Manga Discussion »» Series Discussion »» Eyeshield 21 »» Eyeshield 21 Chapter 324 Discussion

View Poll Results: Eyeshield 21 Chapter 324 Discussion
5 out of 5: Loved it!

5 62.50%
4 out of 5: Liked it

2 25.00%
3 out of 5: It was OK

1 12.50%
2 out of 5: Disliked it

0.00%
1 out of 5: Hated it

0.00%
Voters: 8

04-03-09, 10:36 PM

THIS IS AN MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
This time around they really got stomped out.
Heh Hiruma and Agon teamed up. nice. waits for next week

04-03-09, 11:38 PM

so gaou is trying for a delta dynamite, and the american team just keeps scoring touchdowns, no even shin could stop panther. but now kurita is back, and both agon and hiruma are both working together, very interesting combination
the only way to stop a gamer from playing is either: beat them, or wait until they get bored (though 2% percent suffer seizures

04-03-09, 11:59 PM

Yeah, America is made of pwn. As is Musashi's kick.

Hiruma and Agon = possibly the most anticipated combo play evar. Fear the dread pirate devil!
Shameless Blog Plugging: animetics.net

04-04-09, 1:07 AM

Man, I cannot help but be amused by the comments in the manga about why Panther excels compared to the Japanese players. It seems so un-PC by American cultural standards.

Anyway, I like this chapter since it set up some dramatic moments. The dragonfly, triangle dynamite, and fatty back in the game should make for a good offensive drive.
Modified by ironchefflip, 04-04-09, 1:14 AM

04-04-09, 1:35 AM

Woah the Hiruma x Agon duo, nice =D sadly Gaou couldn't do the delta dynamite =/ but thumbs up to Musashi's kick.

04-04-09, 1:51 AM

Dam the way panther stopped shin, the ultimate monster, with just 1 arm, is pathetic. How could shin have lost so easily?

04-04-09, 8:00 AM

Hiruma and Agon, eh? Can't say I'm not interested.

But still...if no one can stop Panther, its over.

04-04-09, 9:24 PM

Well now America just ran away with the game, and it's still the first half! Hiruma teaming Agon? The field will never know a greater evil. It was tough to see Shin go down like that, hopefully that was only a set back for him because I don't want to see Sena on defense.

ironchefflip said:
Man, I cannot help but be amused by the comments in the manga about why Panther excels compared to the Japanese players. It seems so un-PC by American cultural standards.

LOL, As a black person myself, it only gets funnier every time I read "slender arms only a black man could possess" or "special 4.1 sec run that the black man is gifted with". However, Japan's not known for racial sensitivity.

04-06-09, 9:53 AM

JTSlayer said:
Well now America just ran away with the game, and it's still the first half! Hiruma teaming Agon? The field will never know a greater evil. It was tough to see Shin go down like that, hopefully that was only a set back for him because I don't want to see Sena on defense.

ironchefflip said:

LOL, As a black person myself, it only gets funnier every time I read "slender arms only a black man could possess" or "special 4.1 sec run that the black man is gifted with". However, Japan's not known for racial sensitivity.

So true

05-04-09, 7:54 PM

Obviously this got bad for Japan.... Hmmm i know this seem racist but as far I understand in general, black people has a better physical development than any other race.... I mean it's logical... 'cause who wins the the marathons? Well they're usually won by African people right? Sub-Saharan people mostly... Indeed they're naturally gifted for running.... Ne way revert everything to Sena... Why Sena could block Yamato or Shin? Well he could 'cause he had that speed... so the same applies for Panther... with a faster speed the more powerful the hit will be... then that rules out why Shin was easily defeated by Panther... Damn not even Shin was able to take him down... that's bad news guys... I hope they score a touchdown!!! At least one to be back into game! Agon + Hiruma Dragonfly should be interesting :D... Finally Kurita is back.... Lol Hiruma said just the same I thought XD...GOOOO Japan!!! You're losing 28 to 6.... yet you can win... GOOOO!!!

Signs,
Green

11-17-11, 6:20 PM

Panther can be a cutie. :) So friendly but ever determined.

Woot, Agon and Hiruma working together~

I'm curious what everyone's relationship will be like after all this. Will they keep in contact?
眠れないのは君のせい

Help     FAQ     About     Contact     Terms     Privacy     AdChoices