Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 1, 2014 6:13 AM

Feb 2013
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Just starts off with Claudia, a new knight girl, getting raped by her father, I think? It was long though. The first 10 minutes are just her being raped by him over and over.

While being chained up, Cloe gets some whipping. Some guy shoves his dick in her face and feeling arouse she attempts to lick it but not much happens. After taking it on the face and some talking to herself, some green slime stuff goes in and out of her holes. Olga gets a separate gangbang scene shortly after.

Celestine, the last girl, gets raped by the antagonist on a stand in front of everyone then shortly given to the other guys and commoners to be gangbanged.

Finale scene with just a giant orgy of all the girls doing their thing while Celestine is still getting banged by the public.

I can't say I was extremely happy with this episode. There was lack of monsters, Claudia's scene felt too long and all the other girls never got another scene other than the group finale. But none the less. Fap material.
HentaiFeb 1, 2014 2:10 PM

♥ ☆ ♥ | My list is a bit NSFW | Hentai Database Contributors Club | ♥ ☆ ♥
If you see a hentai anime using a manga/eroge cover image, help by replacing it with its proper image!
Feb 1, 2014 12:34 PM
Feb 2014
Too long for knight and her father. But it's ok not good at all
Feb 1, 2014 1:07 PM
Feb 2014
First of all the Elf(last girl) needed her own episode. First scene was very boring. Didn't we get about the same stuff in episode 2 with the blonde girl...prison included. Dunno why the girl from ep. 1 gets again screentime. Let's wait for the translation.

Conclusion: Pretty bummed that the elf doesn't get enough screentime and too many damn humans. Where are the orcs?
Feb 1, 2014 11:06 PM

Jul 2008
Last 2 episodes went down for me, the first 2 had better scenes in my opinion. I wished Celestine had better scenes :)
ShanaFlameFeb 1, 2014 11:49 PM
Feb 2, 2014 9:51 PM

Nov 2012
Kuroinu kept going downhill to the very end.
Feb 3, 2014 4:58 AM

Feb 2014
Where Are The Brown Elves At
Feb 3, 2014 10:31 AM
Apr 2012
damit only small boob elf, i was thinking the other elf where she is been gangbang by shoata and lose her virginity just like in the visual novel (she got huge boob)
Feb 4, 2014 7:55 AM

Jul 2009
Not enough monsters imo
Feb 4, 2014 8:44 AM

Dec 2008
No happy end, you female kniqhts should have trained a bit more XD

As mercenary boss, I would have kept Celestine for myself, she looked great.

Very nice animations in the whole series, but nah I really disliked the mysoginistic tones here and there, I'm always giving this too much thought, I know..
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 4, 2014 4:05 PM

Apr 2012
And finally, somewhere where the bad guy won.

Well, not "bad" entirely.

Autocrat said:
Hitler was good, objectively.
Feb 4, 2014 4:06 PM

Apr 2013
10/10 anime of the year

but seriously it was okay, for a hentai I guess.
an egomaniac and a fool

Feb 4, 2014 4:11 PM

Apr 2012
Emnay said:
10/10 anime of the year

but seriously it was okay, for a hentai I guess.

I can't agree more, who would have thought hentai promotes bad endings so much?!

I know of other examples in Hentai, but not in non-hentai anime, damn, they should totally change that.

Autocrat said:
Hitler was good, objectively.
Feb 4, 2014 4:54 PM

Jun 2012
Wasnt the ending in the VN worse?
Feb 4, 2014 7:55 PM
Jan 2014
The blonde elf was hot. Just wish there were more scenes.
Feb 5, 2014 11:40 PM

Mar 2012
At least this was better than the last episode, imo.
Feb 6, 2014 12:00 AM

Sep 2011
Wish I could have seen more of the brown elves.

Oh well.
Feb 6, 2014 4:59 AM
Dec 2011
This hentai become more crazier and crezier.
Atleast this episode is not that extreme like episode 3.
I am here just for elfs :D
Feb 17, 2014 6:16 PM
Jul 2011
Is this the final episode? I feel that some of the girls imo didn't get enough screentime and it'd be underwhelming for this to end.
Feb 19, 2014 10:00 PM

Jan 2009
they should make a spin-off showing the 2 morena elves only lol
Apr 7, 2014 4:18 PM

Apr 2011
It was good, but the h-scenes were too short to my liking.
Apr 10, 2014 1:44 AM

Apr 2012
Holy shit this series was good.
As a child, I was told that society is a melting pot of talents; knowledge and experience combined to form important alloys that will contribute to mankind. When I got to highschool, however, I thought that it's more like a river in which the water represents our peers while we ourselves are the stones in the river. Constant erosion by mindless majority sheeping has made us lose our unique edge. After I hit the age of 18, I realized that I've been wrong all along. Society is no melting pot. Society is no river. Society is a person, a very skilled rapist, and he has fucked us all.
Apr 28, 2014 12:41 PM

Sep 2010
Awesome series, Hope they more kuroinu.
Oct 6, 2014 9:04 PM
Lewd Connoisseur

Nov 2011
That part where Cloe was being all ahegao when the green slime exploded out of her was so adorable~ <333
Nov 10, 2014 2:33 AM

Jul 2011
Basically the elves, the tanned and main goddess one, had the best scenes though their screentime was pretty unbalanced.

With special mention to small petite half-something loli for sheer hilarity in episode 3. Will not forget that for long time.

The female knight and her father scene was kind of dragged out too long in finale but she had a nice body type (or at least the way it detailed) not shown often so wasn't completely bad though repetitive/deja vu like coming off episode 2.

Mainly an issue of having too many (great) females and trying to cram em all in one finale episode, also the finale should had had more orges/monsters or something crazy than standard village gangbangs.

Regardless I love the animation overall and the first episode is still the stuff of legends.
May 2, 2015 1:23 PM

Nov 2011
Latest chapter in the saga, is not up to what we saw earlier. It looks like a minestrone unsuccessful, with scenes unconvincing, anything she can to stand out the narrative. Plot too obvious, designs not so bad, although the animations are sufficient. I imagined something better seen as they had done the first three chapters, oh well.
Dec 6, 2015 1:59 PM

Oct 2010
The first two episodes had some good H-scenes, but the last two weren't on the same quality. Liked the character designs and some good animations but other then that it's not my kind of hentai. Depressing feel with all males acting like animals, double crossing on every turn and common sense long forgotten. Don't know why these depressing ends are so common these days.

Honestly I'm probably one of the rare ones who are pissed at concept where girls get raped and ends up loosing themselves all the freaking time. Don't see the appeal but who am I to judge. Uchuu Kaizoku Sara and Makai Kishi Ingrid is better for me cuz at least they got some sort of revenge in the end and doesn't leave me a bad taste afterwards. Yeah I know I shouldn't take it too seriously but still...
Feb 28, 2016 9:50 PM

Oct 2015
Well Well... from this series only the Loli scene in episode 03 called my attention due to the difference of size... because the rest.... I really can't stand it...

Crimrui said:
The first two episodes had some good H-scenes, but the last two weren't on the same quality. Liked the character designs and some good animations but other then that it's not my kind of hentai. Depressing feel with all males acting like animals, double crossing on every turn and common sense long forgotten. Don't know why these depressing ends are so common these days.

Honestly I'm probably one of the rare ones who are pissed at concept where girls get raped and ends up loosing themselves all the freaking time. Don't see the appeal but who am I to judge. Uchuu Kaizoku Sara and Makai Kishi Ingrid is better for me cuz at least they got some sort of revenge in the end and doesn't leave me a bad taste afterwards. Yeah I know I shouldn't take it too seriously but still...

+1
I completely agree with you.
I'm the same.
I think I'm even worse in this sense... I couldn't even appreciate any of the episodes.
This endings where the girls can't even get revenge makes things worse for me... Different from Uchuu Sara for example.

So... 2/10? due to that scene? Or 1/10...? hm...
TechOtaku-hFeb 28, 2016 9:56 PM
Feb 29, 2016 11:54 AM

Oct 2010
Viteracf_H_ said:

+1
I'm the same.
I think I'm even worse in this sense... I couldn't even appreciate any of the episodes.
This endings where the girls can't even get revenge makes things worse for me... Different from Uchuu Sara for example.

Indeed. Uchuu Sara has an awesome end and even better special episode where they are taking back to the lolis. That is the most refreshing thing I saw in hentai. In any case, the more fantastic or silly the story the better cuz' everything else is just rape these days. ''Girls taking a lead'' kind of genre is like searching for a needle in elephant's ass. Shame...
Feb 29, 2016 3:07 PM

Oct 2015
Crimrui said:
Viteracf_H_ said:

+1
I'm the same.

Indeed. Uchuu Sara has an awesome end and even better special episode where they are taking back to the lolis. That is the most refreshing thing I saw in hentai. In any case, the more fantastic or silly the story the better cuz' everything else is just rape these days. ''Girls taking a lead'' kind of genre is like searching for a needle in elephant's ass. Shame...

+1
Yeah. It makes my eyes sparkle in reading this ^ from people that aren't me =P Rape/Gangbang/NTR and etc are inversely proportional to the number of people that aren't into / can't stand those things nowadays, I guess.

PS.: Went unnoticed for the first time, but for the second time I tried to give a chance again I noticed that the Loli (in episode 03) cried and it made my heart broke into pieces. Why do this..? Well Well... whatever. These type are definitely a no no for me =/ I persist sometimes (those I do not dropp in the first episode) in hopes for change of situation (just like Uchuu Sara, for example); in hope of finding something that will pleasure me, but.... almost always it does not happen *tch*
TechOtaku-hFeb 29, 2016 3:24 PM
May 15, 2016 1:18 AM

Dec 2012
Broke my heart seeing Maia like that. Fuck Volt.

Also, there was a fat lady in the crowd. lol
RobMay 15, 2016 1:25 AM
If you see that my post is exactly 1 month old (or more) from when it was posted... Don't waste your time, especially when you want to reply with something petty & insignificant. Assume that I've moved on (because I have).
Jun 23, 2016 10:42 AM

Feb 2016
Rob19MAL said:
Broke my heart seeing Maia like that. Fuck Volt.

Also, there was a fat lady in the crowd. lol

Lol this, but yeah, I thought the same thing about Maia, she didn't deserve that ending.
Aug 2, 2016 11:49 AM
Mar 2016
Interesting project, not "awesome" but still good, although I do not like misogyny presented on this work or how badly they treat these girls
It is also funny to me all these hentais of women warriors, always lose and just get raped, as if they never train and actually did not know how to really fight
Sep 24, 2018 6:33 AM
Oct 2013
As expected the white elf goddess outfit was way perverted, especially to easily expose her inner thighs and crotch dripping the pussy juices.
What pervert to spread her pussy herself to entice civilians and to drop out such amount of fluids!

Was thinking the holy knight lady was gonna get incested but was just father in law.
That breast armor was so brittle, somehow shattering from being pulled off XD did it have strong adhesion to her chest.
Jiggled her plump body well in the rapes and in nice variety of positions. Even jiggling the ass and legs and torso instead of just breasts (*˘︶˘*)
And seemed to be moving more fluidly than AlL the previous scenes I think.
Her husband surprisingly seemed like more a scholary type instead of soldier like her and the father.

The orgied girls were being raped by doglike beings?! Didn't realize.

Ass jiggled okay from the whips! the blond dark elf subordinate having a past as a full nude leash collared meat slave was somewhat lewd, particularly with her being brought back to that state through the sadistic play. Would of liked to see her being used as slave in more detail.
wonder what the insignia on her tummy is.
The green slime came out her pussy?? But then it must have penetrated somewhat into her womb. Or perhaps It was her peehole.
Hmm who was the old man that smiled before the eye catch?

Dark elf Queen was pretty slutty to pull off the pantsu and breast covers herself and offer herself for the reason of being in a good mood. Although she was affected by an aphrodisiac. Wonder what that insignia on her tummy was?

Somewhat lewd that the goddess bled.
Cutting off the rail was dangerous, could fall off the edge XD
Hmm there are more than 1 goddess? And it seems she has some kind of authority over other ones to claim they would also be used?
How slutty to start touching her pussy herself during being thrusted and to cling onto the back of his arms

cute of the goddess to be oblivious about tekoki and paizuri.
Orgy of all the heroines crammed in the middle happened when? Well it was pretty mindless and the loli was the only one to be still crying.

Somewhat lewd how goddess got grabbed and handled all over in various positions.
Her ass jiggled quite violently from the one guy thrusting from behind.
Surprisingly out of all ladies, she was the one to say penis in the most ways and the most times by a factor of many times.
Just loled at her kept repeating 'chinpo' at the end

It was a 'our fight is from now on' for a moment but then changed to a declaration end. Most rare for a kiss of vow to be done on the tip of penis XD
User-sanSep 24, 2018 6:41 AM
Jan 31, 2019 5:28 AM

May 2016
Even their Goddess had fallen. She offered herself to her people as compensation for her incompetence as a ruler but the guys looked like they were craving for her long before her fall from grace, ugh. Chinchin was said so much here that it sounded really, really silly and funny as a result.

The father in law NTR was a bit freaky with the lady's husband looking way older than his dad but the only scene I wanted to erase from my mind was the slime insertion scene kek

Jan 16, 2020 11:44 AM

May 2019
Claudia is THICK, i really like how she was animated. Initially expected the NTR aspect of her scene to turn me off, but in the end it didn't have much of an impact on enjoyment.

The dark elf scenes were too short, though the first one had some good camera angles here & there.

The goddess scenes were all mediocre at best, very disappointing, i expected better from the "final boss". The group scene with everyone involved was nice though.

ShanaFlame said:
Last 2 episodes went down for me, the first 2 had better scenes in my opinion.

Agreed.
Jul 26, 2020 12:03 AM
Jul 2020
Last girl needs more scenes.
Oct 5, 2020 8:47 AM
Nov 2010
User-san said:
As expected the white elf goddess outfit was way perverted, especially to easily expose her inner thighs and crotch dripping the pussy juices.
What pervert to spread her pussy herself to entice civilians and to drop out such amount of fluids!

Was thinking the holy knight lady was gonna get incested but was just father in law.
That breast armor was so brittle, somehow shattering from being pulled off XD did it have strong adhesion to her chest.
Jiggled her plump body well in the rapes and in nice variety of positions. Even jiggling the ass and legs and torso instead of just breasts (*˘︶˘*)
And seemed to be moving more fluidly than AlL the previous scenes I think.
Her husband surprisingly seemed like more a scholary type instead of soldier like her and the father.

The orgied girls were being raped by doglike beings?! Didn't realize.

Ass jiggled okay from the whips! the blond dark elf subordinate having a past as a full nude leash collared meat slave was somewhat lewd, particularly with her being brought back to that state through the sadistic play. Would of liked to see her being used as slave in more detail.
wonder what the insignia on her tummy is.
The green slime came out her pussy?? But then it must have penetrated somewhat into her womb. Or perhaps It was her peehole.
Hmm who was the old man that smiled before the eye catch?

Dark elf Queen was pretty slutty to pull off the pantsu and breast covers herself and offer herself for the reason of being in a good mood. Although she was affected by an aphrodisiac. Wonder what that insignia on her tummy was?

Somewhat lewd that the goddess bled.
Cutting off the rail was dangerous, could fall off the edge XD
Hmm there are more than 1 goddess? And it seems she has some kind of authority over other ones to claim they would also be used?
How slutty to start touching her pussy herself during being thrusted and to cling onto the back of his arms

cute of the goddess to be oblivious about tekoki and paizuri.
Orgy of all the heroines crammed in the middle happened when? Well it was pretty mindless and the loli was the only one to be still crying.

Somewhat lewd how goddess got grabbed and handled all over in various positions.
Her ass jiggled quite violently from the one guy thrusting from behind.
Surprisingly out of all ladies, she was the one to say penis in the most ways and the most times by a factor of many times.
Just loled at her kept repeating 'chinpo' at the end

It was a 'our fight is from now on' for a moment but then changed to a declaration end. Most rare for a kiss of vow to be done on the tip of penis XD

Luu Luu (the loli) wasn't crying, especially since after that part, she had this expression. https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/316465863718862849/760843005615145030/Happy_Luu_Luu.jpg
Oct 6, 2020 4:18 AM
Oct 2013
@naughtywulf at about 25:30 her voice sounds to me as if she were suffering. But its fine if that's not how you see it
Oct 8, 2020 8:30 AM
Nov 2010
User-san said:
@naughtywulf at about 25:30 her voice sounds to me as if she were suffering. But its fine if that's not how you see it

@User-san You should hear how she sounds in the VN, then. That's ACTUAL suffering in her voice.
Nov 29, 2020 5:27 AM
Aug 2020
This episode was aaaaaiit
Jan 7, 2021 4:29 AM
Nov 2020
Bad series. Bad series. Bad series. Lame.
Apr 10, 2021 8:17 PM
Apr 2021
So in the end they completely turned into whores or is it all because of the aphrodisiac?
Jul 23, 2023 7:20 PM

Nov 2010
Both Claudia & Celestine were so hot! I got a massive boner during their sex scenes. Claudia is so beautiful with her hair down. Celestine's gangbang was good! I wish it were longer. Celestine is so delicious, and I want to devour every inch of her! I want to lick her armpits!

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kuroinu: Kedakaki Seijo wa Hakudaku ni Somaru Episode 5 Discussion

Serhiyko - Aug 9, 2018

31 by purpletakeda »»
Jan 13, 8:05 AM

Poll: » Kuroinu: Kedakaki Seijo wa Hakudaku ni Somaru Episode 6 Discussion

User-san - Dec 23, 2018

35 by MxS7HGS »»
Jul 23, 2023 8:14 PM

Poll: » Kuroinu: Kedakaki Seijo wa Hakudaku ni Somaru Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 )

RafaelDeJongh - Nov 30, 2013

54 by MxS7HGS »»
Jul 23, 2023 6:41 PM

Poll: » Kuroinu: Kedakaki Seijo wa Hakudaku ni Somaru Episode 2 Discussion

osukebei - Jul 1, 2012

41 by MxS7HGS »»
Jul 23, 2023 5:44 PM

Poll: » Kuroinu: Kedakaki Seijo wa Hakudaku ni Somaru Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 )

notsureifsrs - Jan 31, 2012

55 by MxS7HGS »»
Jul 23, 2023 4:08 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.