MyAnimeList.net

Anime Information
Forums

Recent Posts | My Watched Topics | My Ignored Topics | Search

More?
MyAnimeList.net Forum »» Anime Discussion »» Series Discussion »» Dragon Ball: Ossu! Kaette Kita Son Gokuu to Nakama-tachi!! »» More?

04-03-09, 7:26 PM

Who else wants another OVA or heck, a new series. Akria toriyama could easily make a huge comeback.

01-20-10, 7:25 PM

Really late response but there could a 2nd one of these, i think it would be interesting. There will not be another series though, after GT was canceled Toriyama himself said there would be another series (even though he didn't even make GT), they did however do Dragonball Kai but all that is, is a remaster redone version of DBZ and they cut out part of the fillers. It's to bad though they could really do another series, it would be pretty epic.

I personally think theyve headed far enough into the future, they should do one about Master Roshi and Grandpa Gohan, that would pretty cool.

07-13-10, 9:20 PM

I agree... but I think there main focus is Kai right now, when that's finished they'll have to give us fans something to snack on. And I don't mean another video game, because honestly they have Over 9000 of them.

05-22-14, 6:35 AM

I wish dude. Even if it's just a slice of life series, haha.

Help     FAQ     About     Contact     Terms     Privacy     AdChoices